PDA

View Full Version : What is KG doing?

twoearl
05-13-2009, 01:53 AM
What in the he*l is KG doing when he is making the walking motion with his hands on the sideline to the Magic bench??????

Wrigleyboy25
05-13-2009, 01:53 AM
I also wondered.

SundaeBest
05-13-2009, 02:03 AM
He is showing a picture definition of, "lack of class."

JoeRealist
05-13-2009, 02:15 AM
He's an idiot who thinks he's better than he really is. I hate him the most in the NBA. Someone needs to pop that big mouth of his.

Vinny642
05-13-2009, 02:23 AM
He is showing a picture definition of, "lack of class."

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:
Yea. Magic is freaking making me mad, they gotta give it to Dwight MORE!

Nickg=DaFuture
05-13-2009, 02:26 AM
Yea give it to Dwight more, just dont give it to him when the game is on the line because he will hurt the magic at the free throw line

JabberJaw
05-13-2009, 02:37 AM
Being the "sideline gangsta" that he is...but when they are losing, KG sure is quiet. lol.

braveniler58
05-13-2009, 02:59 AM
Yeah, it makes no sense to me. Also, every time the Celtics make a big play, the rest of the team celebrates with themselves. KG is the only one to rub it in Orlando's face.

SO done with him.

The_Mac22
05-13-2009, 03:11 AM
KG=no class

GoatMilk
05-13-2009, 04:11 AM
well to answer your question, or at least attempt to, I think it's like "yeah you better go walk away".

i agree with everyone though, no class. i mean you could root for your team, but man keep it real not wack

Statik1
05-13-2009, 04:31 AM
I honestly though ole Tooth Pick legs was trying to show everyone if he cant run with his legs he will run with his fingers lol

S.J.Basketball
05-13-2009, 04:34 AM
It was sign language for "I like Teenage boys".

Tragedy
05-13-2009, 07:15 AM
I love all the crying of "He's classless!!!!!"

BSD8393
05-13-2009, 07:59 AM

you wish, little guy.

TheDiggler
05-13-2009, 08:11 AM
KG really got different since he's a Celtic ... maybe he lost his brains on the way from Minnesota to Boston.

Unruly Fan
05-13-2009, 08:12 AM
I guess he's trying to get into their heads.

But yeah his antics are making want Boston to lose even more.

The Intimidator
05-13-2009, 08:15 AM
KG has always been the intense player that he is now. No one noticed it as much when he was on the Wolves, but that's who he is. He's a great player who is supporting his team. I also find it interesting that people call him classless. Those same people would love it if KG was on their team. He's the kind of guy you love if he's on your team, and don't even try to deny it.

TheDiggler
05-13-2009, 08:20 AM
No I would not like to have him, if he's always acting that way. He has to be a role model and represantative for my team and franchise ...

mackworth
05-13-2009, 08:26 AM
No I would not like to have him, if he's always acting that way. He has to be a role model and represantative for my team and franchise ...

The thing is, atleast he has the game and history to back up his trash talk. Unlike, Mark Cuban for example.

Tons of you would kill to have him on your team.

emjay524
05-13-2009, 08:28 AM
if KG was on your team and not the defending champion celtics you would love him END OF STORY

i hate boston with a burning passion: the red sox, the celtics, the city, the people there, the roads there, the 130AM last call there, the weather there, literally everything about the place

but i am a true basketball fan, and i appreciate hard work

if you are a true basketball fan who appreciates a player who gives 200% effort every time he's on the court, then you appreciate KG and you realize that he is not acting "classless" but rather being one of the most passionate players to ever play the game

speaking of passion, how come alot of these "pro sports" fans on these boards are more passionate about bashing individual athletes than they are about being positive about the teams and athletes they support?

is it because many of them have self-esteem issues and they can't get over the fact that they simply never had what it took to be a pro athlete?

males shouldn't be jealous, that's a female trait

TheDiggler
05-13-2009, 08:29 AM
No way, I like the things Cuban is doing. He's emotional what is cool for an owner. But he should shut up talking trash. The things he said to K-Mart are just sad to me ... Don't like that ... really don't like that way.

mackworth
05-13-2009, 08:33 AM
No way, I like the things Cuban is doing. He's emotional what is cool for an owner. But he should shut up talking trash. The things he said to K-Mart are just sad to me ... Don't like that ... really don't like that way.

Exactly. You like what he is doing, but don't like the trash talk. You put up with it because he is a good passionate owner. Well KG is a good passionate player. Sure, he probably trash talks too much, but he is a great player and defending champion.

Super.
05-13-2009, 08:33 AM
KG really got different since he's a Celtic ... maybe he lost his brains on the way from Minnesota to Boston.

No. He's acted the same way. He's just gotten more public attention in Boston

Really, you people are all whining babies, get over it. KG acts the way he acts, whining about it wont do anything, except make you look like a baby

Take a sip of whats below, and join the Chi-Town fans

cwilson21
05-13-2009, 08:45 AM
I guess he's trying to get into their heads.

But yeah his antics are making want Boston to lose even more.

That's exactly what he's doing. You gotta imagine how hard it is for a guy who lives and breathes basketball and is more excited to get on the basketball court more than any other person in the league to be relegated to the bench for the entire postseason. If he can't be the best player on the court he's going to try and intimidate the opposing team as much as possible from the sideline.

Rayneryder
05-13-2009, 09:01 AM
Don't worry, LeBron is going to show him how a professional is supposed to act.

BTownTeamsRKing
05-13-2009, 09:02 AM
if KG was on your team and not the defending champion celtics you would love him END OF STORY

i hate boston with a burning passion: the red sox, the celtics, the city, the people there, the roads there, the 130AM last call there, the weather there, literally everything about the place

if you are a true basketball fan who appreciates a player who gives 200% effort every time he's on the court, then you appreciate KG and you realize that he is not acting "classless" but rather being one of the most passionate players to ever play the game

speaking of passion, how come alot of these "pro sports" fans on these boards are more passionate about bashing individual athletes than they are about being positive about the teams and athletes they support?

is it because many of them have self-esteem issues and they can't get over the fact that they simply never had what it took to be a pro athlete?

ok besides the fact u insulted my home completely, ill look past it and get to your bastketball points...u got it. they just hate him bc he is winner now and a passionate winner.

i agree on the jealous part.

BTownTeamsRKing
05-13-2009, 09:07 AM

and how exactly would that be?

1. Flex after every basket
2. Shimmy and Dance when flexing gets old.
3. grab your face and check for blood when u fall on your shoulder.
4. Perform some lame pregame dance that has no passion it.
5. Act like the toughest mofo to walk on a court only to pretend to be hurt to get a call from refs.
6. Talk about leaving your current team in the middle of the season.
7. And last but certainly not least, be a CROWNLESS KING.

professional and lebron do not mix.

Unruly Fan
05-13-2009, 09:23 AM

5. Act like the toughest mofo to walk on a court only to pretend to be hurt to get a call from refs.

Well in some ways you can say that LeBron has been "crowned" MVP :cool:

Rattlehead2006
05-13-2009, 09:29 AM
All of a sudden no one in the league talks **** but KG. I miss the good old days...

lakers4sho
05-13-2009, 09:58 AM
I think he's either trying to say "travel" (against the other team), or "walk it" (use up the clock).

BTownTeamsRKing
05-13-2009, 10:09 AM
Well in some ways you can say that LeBron has been "crowned" MVP :cool:

the king of basketball has zero championships. makes perfect sense :rolleyes:

Kobe has 3 titles. shaq has 4. even scal has one lol

one thingg i cannot stand in sports and in life, is the annointing of someone into a position they havent earned.

u know when lebron will be king? when he wins 5 championships and no less.

as for the MVP, its an award voted on by writers. the same writers who annointed him king james as a rookie.

fact is, Dwyane Wade is in higher status for what hes done.

bostncelts34
05-13-2009, 10:10 AM
wow..this makes me laugh.. another crying thread about bashing kg. lol

Hes telling his team to keep running the floor.

masalex1205
05-13-2009, 10:14 AM

Come on dude, KG didn't win a title until he was in his 30s and had two great players on his team. Lebron is WAY ahead of the curve.

murphthecubfan
05-13-2009, 10:18 AM
Can KG say anything besides "MF" while on the bench? Why do we have to continue to watch this classless thug yell obscenities while on camera? That is honestly all I remember about him from watching the Bulls series

BTownTeamsRKing
05-13-2009, 10:23 AM
Come on dude, KG didn't win a title until he was in his 30s and had two great players on his team. Lebron is WAY ahead of the curve.

lets just say Minnesota is not great at building teams.

lebron is ahead of the curve, but the king title has got to go until/if he actually wins a few titles.

guys, i know im hating on the guy. hes just not my type of competitor and not just bc isnt a Celtic bc i got the highest respect for Kobe and Wade and CP3 etc...

his quotes about being a billionare BECAUSE OF BASKETBALL really show a lot about how much he loves the game. his other quotes about impenidng free agency 2 years in advance to me is beyond selfish.

all in all, i cant stand that everyone loves the guy and cant see through the fact he used basketball to get rich. his talent is unbelievable, but i hate his attitude. and thats partly everyones' fault for annointing him a king 1 yr out of HS.

HoosierDaddy
05-13-2009, 10:24 AM
I kind of miss when players talk ******* to each other. Some of the players seem like they don't care. The Magic can talk **** back to KG

BTownTeamsRKing
05-13-2009, 10:24 AM
Can KG say anything besides "MF" while on the bench? Why do we have to continue to watch this classless thug yell obscenities while on camera? That is honestly all I remember about him from watching the Bulls series

He is an intense guy. Its just the way he is. Is swearing a good thing? no. but im willing to bet u do it too on the Bball court assuming u play.

BTownTeamsRKing
05-13-2009, 10:25 AM
I kind of miss when players talk ******* to each other. Some of the players seem like they don't care. The Magic can talk **** back to KG

double technicals all around!

nyKnicks126
05-13-2009, 10:26 AM
Anyone got a video of it?

BTownTeamsRKing
05-13-2009, 10:30 AM
Anyone got a video of it?

he just takes his index and middle finger and makes a walking motion on his other hand.

i think it means, keep running (to the Celtics)

BoognishMN
05-13-2009, 10:33 AM
KG has always acted this way. Just without being under the east coast media bias microscope that he's under as a Celtic. Classless is the last thing KG is, he is an intense person with a passion for winning. Sometimes his passion causes him to act like a jerk, but if he's on your team you aprecieate his fire. It does get old ask Wally Szczerbiak or Rick Rickert but classless is the thing I would call him

durtee
05-13-2009, 10:37 AM
When did being an intense guy mean that it was ok to talk sheeet to the other bench all game every game? That's a crock, what a cop out by Celtics fans. The guy is an absolute joke on that bench. The Celtics are the most classless defending champions that I have ever seen. After every basket they celebrate and try to rub it in the face of the opposition. Sticking their chins out after every basket, while KG is making puppet motions with his hands. pathetic Maybe they should try to act like they have been there before. Also, KG has always been an intense player, but he was never like this before this year, so stop using that as an excuse. They have been involved and two very good series now and as a NBA fan, it is getting very irritating for me to watch them act like a JV team.

Tony_Starks
05-13-2009, 10:48 AM
KG is wack. I can't front on what he does on the court because he's one of the few players in the league that competes every night. His antics however are that of a total *******. Cheap shots to point guards, never confronts big guys, endless sideline "mf" rants, taunting, but when he's losing he's quiet as a churchmouse.

Those that give him a pass because of his "intensity" must've never played organized ball. Thats not intensity it's just stupidity. His antics are bush league.

mackworth
05-13-2009, 10:50 AM

I am pretty sure players on every team yell stuff like that from the bench all the time, especially intense players who want nothing more to get on the court. The only reason you notice it is because they cut to KG after every basket in the Chicago series. They have been doing that less in this series, but last series it was literally every position.

mackworth
05-13-2009, 10:52 AM
KG is wack. I can't front on what he does on the court because he's one of the few players in the league that competes every night. His antics however are that of a total *******. Cheap shots to point guards, never confronts big guys, endless sideline "mf" rants, taunting, but when he's losing he's quiet as a churchmouse.

Those that give him a pass because of his "intensity" must've never played organized ball. Thats not intensity it's just stupidity. His antics are bush league.

never played organized ball? What did you play in high school and think that qualifies you to talk about intensity? Let us know when you win an NBA championship or Defensive player of the year.

colinskik
05-13-2009, 11:01 AM

You couldn't have said it any better, my friend. I feel the exact same way about Boston, in all aspects, but I agree that KG is just showing emotion, which is usually applauded for athletes.

I think they all just mad cause they push dimes and he sells weight...

ctwn4life
05-13-2009, 11:02 AM
I'm hoping soooooooo bad for the Celtics to beat Orlando....Just so the Cavs can lay an A-S-S WHOOPING on these clowns......It's gonna be so lovely....KG=CRACKBABY for all the antics hes been pulling on the sideline......And for all the naive Boston fans defending the guy.....Just be real with yourself.....The dudes a tool....Simple as that.

sep11ie
05-13-2009, 11:06 AM

No, he's never been accused of having a high IQ, the dude can't even read. And it's not crying about him, He's just got so annoying since he's become a Celtic. Let's see him go after someone his own size, and when they're looking. All he does is pick on point guards.

Raidaz4Life
05-13-2009, 11:10 AM
Its amazing how blindly Celtics fans defend him for being a punk. I swear I despise KG... intensity is not taunting the other team. I mean we could have Luke Walton heckle people from our bench but that doesn't make him an intense player. Face it he has absolutely no class at all and the NBA should consider removing him from the bench since he is bringing absolutely nothing beneficial to the games.

mackworth
05-13-2009, 11:16 AM
Its amazing how blindly Celtics fans defend him for being a punk. I swear I despise KG... intensity is not taunting the other team. I mean we could have Luke Walton heckle people from our bench but that doesn't make him an intense player. Face it he has absolutely no class at all and the NBA should consider removing him from the bench since he is bringing absolutely nothing beneficial to the games.

Its called being a fan of your team.

People in LA like Manny Ramirez even though he is a scumbag who pushed old man down, had injuries magically switch arms, and turns his back to kids with cancer.

People in San Fran like Bonds even though he is jerk and cheater.

People in Dallas like Mark Cuban even though he is a goon with too much money who instagated something with someone's mom.

People in Boston like KG even though he runs his mouth up and down the court.

I could list examples all day of players who are jerks, scumbags, etc who have done a lot worse than trash talk that fans still follow.

showtym24
05-13-2009, 11:18 AM

love the sig

Raidaz4Life
05-13-2009, 11:21 AM
Its called being a fan of your team.

People in LA like Manny Ramirez even though he is a scumbag who pushed old man down, had injuries magically switch arms, and turns his back to kids with cancer.

People in San Fran like Bonds even though he is jerk and cheater.

People in Dallas like Mark Cuban even though he is a goon with too much money who instagated something with someone's mom.

People in Boston like KG even though he runs his mouth up and down the court.

I could list examples all day of players who are jerks, scumbags, etc who have done a lot worse than trash talk that fans still follow.

The thing is most of those don't carry onto the court. I could care less what a player does outside of the court but to bring that trash into a game I feel is ridiculous.

BIGLOUSTUD
05-13-2009, 11:21 AM
is everyone forgetting what he did on his interview after they won in the nba finals last year. dude lost it and started screaming like a nut. the guys a freak, he needs real help. and the way espn cuts to the sideline to show his reactions to dunks and big shots is ********. all it is, is a 7 second clip of him making weird tough guy faces and droping F bombs.... what a J/O

Rayneryder
05-13-2009, 11:24 AM
Keep whining about how he needs 5 championships to be called King. All I know is Boston should pack for Cancun. Because if they survive Orlando it"s Vacation time after the CAVS beat them!

BTownTeamsRKing
05-13-2009, 11:30 AM
Keep whining about how he needs 5 championships to be called King. All I know is Boston should pack for Cancun. Because if they survive Orlando it"s Vacation time after the CAVS beat them!

If Celtics are fortunate enough to advance past Orlando, just remember they will be playing with house money. meaning it will be so embarrasing for the cavs if they beat cleveland. The Celtics got nothing to lose. They already have accomplished a lot in playing without a superstar.

and believe this, when time is running out and the game is tight, the cavs will cower and toss it to their "savior" and pray he wins the game, while the Celtics will have 5 warriors on the court willing to step up and win the game.

Don't underestimate the heart of a champion. its cliche and yet holds so true.

Missing56&33
05-13-2009, 11:30 AM
the magic is the team thats talking a lot of smack toward the Boston bench so KG is just giving it right back. You mess with him he will mess with you back....but the magic ought to be ashamed of themselves for this poor performance against a depleted Celtic team. RL need to step up with that over sized contract of his.

mackworth
05-13-2009, 11:32 AM
The thing is most of those don't carry onto the court. I could care less what a player does outside of the court but to bring that trash into a game I feel is ridiculous.

But to me thats even worse. So KG is a jerk, talking trash on the court. So what? Win the game, shut him up.

We have players getting DUIs, shoving down old people, and a owner starting stuff with people's moms and its ok for us to root for them but its not ok to root for them if they trash talked?

Come on guys, put this in perspective. Your franchise is the most storied one in the league except they haven't won anything in ages. This guys comes in, changes the attitude of your team and returns it to greatness. You wouldn't defend him?

NYY 26 to 7
05-13-2009, 11:33 AM
Are there any wolves fans out there who can comment on this... Did he always act like this? I do respect how hard he plays and I did used to like him but I don't know if this is new or if it is just because he is in the spotlight in Boston now or what but he is an absolute douche. Passion is one thing but when your not even playing getting in players faces there is a screw loose. He is insane - while your hurt cheer on your team but there is no reason to do the **** he does.

BTownTeamsRKing
05-13-2009, 11:36 AM
well everyone has their opinions on players. For me, I'm glad my players care so much. For years I dealt with junk like marc blount who couldnt give a **** if he tried. I love having players and a coach who are so passionate about the game and winning. If it means talking trash from the bench, so be it. Thats all he can do right now and u better believe hes gonna do it as best as he can.

NYY 26 to 7
05-13-2009, 11:37 AM
If Celtics are fortunate enough to advance past Orlando, just remember they will be playing with house money. meaning it will be so embarrasing for the cavs if they beat cleveland. The Celtics got nothing to lose. They already have accomplished a lot in playing without a superstar.

and believe this, when time is running out and the game is tight, the cavs will cower and toss it to their "savior" and pray he wins the game, while the Celtics will have 5 warriors on the court willing to step up and win the game.

Don't underestimate the heart of a champion. its cliche and yet holds so true.

With out a superstar?!?!?! Excuse me but EVERYONE in Boston has been trying to say over the last year that Pierce is a top 5 player. There have been poles on PSD confirming C's fans belief in this (and everyone else doesn't believe this). Ray Allen and Pierce are better than any 1-2 the Cavs have - its just their 1 is better than your 1-2-3-4 but still if you believe like all the C's fans have been trying to convince people that Pierce is top 5 player how can you say they have no superstar and the Cavs would be embarassed?

Randy West
05-13-2009, 11:41 AM
Sure KG is an intense player when he plays the game.

And when he does not and is on the bench he acts like a tool.

He won't pick on anyone his own size and when he gets socked in the chops he calms down real quick and does nothing but wait for an official to throw the other guy out.

I loved it when Peeler knocked him in the mouth and all KG could talk about was getting his uzi's and his nines he got a couple joints with some silencers on him and he is going to war..........I mean really KG?? Grow up act like you have been a champion before.........maybe his feelings are just hurt because he does not get to play? Maybe he is just trying to fire his team up.......or maybe he is just a jerk.........the way he acts and some of the things he says I am going with jerk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GuxOKp7JtHo

BTownTeamsRKing
05-13-2009, 11:42 AM
With out a superstar?!?!?! Excuse me but EVERYONE in Boston has been trying to say over the last year that Pierce is a top 5 player. There have been poles on PSD confirming C's fans belief in this (and everyone else doesn't believe this). Ray Allen and Pierce are better than any 1-2 the Cavs have - its just their 1 is better than your 1-2-3-4 but still if you believe like all the C's fans have been trying to convince people that Pierce is top 5 player how can you say they have no superstar and the Cavs would be embarassed?

I meant without 1 of them. (KG) i could see how u got it confused, i wasnt very clear

I believe Pierce is a top player. Hes proven it on the biggest stage.

I simply meant missing KG. I dont think people understand what KG means to this team. To think Davis should be comming off the bench right now is unbelievable the ways hes played.

STL/Mizzou/DZ
05-13-2009, 12:06 PM
KG is a punk

Tragedy
05-13-2009, 12:06 PM
Pretty sure he's saying they're playing without one of their superstars.

IBleedPurple
05-13-2009, 12:09 PM

Yeah he has. He went from being intense to being a cocky *******.

Must be the chowda

NYY 26 to 7
05-13-2009, 12:10 PM
I meant without 1 of them. (KG) i could see how u got it confused, i wasnt very clear

I believe Pierce is a top player. Hes proven it on the biggest stage.

I simply meant missing KG. I dont think people understand what KG means to this team. To think Davis should be comming off the bench right now is unbelievable the ways hes played.

Davis is playing fantastic and I get you now. Of course they would be better with KG but there is still more than enough talent on that team. If you take away Lebron and Pierce the Celtics kill the Cavs.

Lakerfan8032
05-13-2009, 12:11 PM
I think Garnett was telling the Magic, "We're coming, we're coming." I can't blame Boston fans for backing their players, but no matter how you slice it, KG is a classless a-hole. He plays hard as hell and his effort is great on the court. Off the court he may be one of the coolest guys in the league, but on the court he is nothing short of a piece of **** with no class or respect. I wouldn't have a problem with him if he was gracious and conducted himself with some class, but that appears not to ever be in his future. On the bench dressed all nice acting like a thug, what a shame.

NYY 26 to 7
05-13-2009, 12:19 PM
Pretty sure he's saying they're playing without one of their superstars.

I got it. I was interpreting that a different way - happens on the internet.

It is too bad that KG won't be playing because that would have been one hell of a series. I think the Cavs would have won though anyway because of the home court in game 7 - a reverse of last year. Woulda been amazing though - may still be a great series who knows. To be honest I'm surprised the C's have gotten this far. Not because of their talent level but while watching these series' (I originally thought they would win easy) they have looked overmatched and tired at many points but some how some way dig down and pull it out. I don't like the Celtics (I'm a Knicks fan so I'm not rooting for anyone) but I love good basketball and teams that play hard together and with heart.

shep33
05-13-2009, 12:27 PM
Great game for the Celts... but there's no way they get past the Cavs w/out KG. LBJ is gonna dominate, and its gonna be tough for Pierce to stay with him, and score 20+ a game. I got the Cavs in 6, just b/c I think it'll take Williams a little while to figure out Rondo.

what54!?
05-13-2009, 12:31 PM
KG's always been like this. People only care when when he's on a winning team though

lakersrock
05-13-2009, 12:35 PM
Letting all his douchebaggery be displayed for the world to see.

Hanzinho
05-13-2009, 12:51 PM
Cry Babies...

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Garnett is the Best!!!!

:cheer:

Cali4rnia
05-13-2009, 12:59 PM
garnett is hell of a good player..

CTown81
05-13-2009, 01:19 PM
I think everyone knows that KG is a piece of crap. He has always been a piece of crap he was just hidden in Minnesota for years. He couldnt get the job done on his own so he had to go join an aging all-star team in Boston.

Too bad he is old now and Celts are one and done as far as championships go. He is just another thug NBA player like KMart etc. Without the NBA they would be probably in jail.

Its too bad he overshadows actual players on the Celtics like Paul Pierce.

kingkobe
05-13-2009, 01:22 PM
Being the "sideline gangsta" that he is...but when they are losing, KG sure is quiet. lol.

ROFL..best nickname ever!

AMC31
05-13-2009, 01:24 PM

Got that right

xxdc2tegxx
05-13-2009, 01:36 PM
How is there an argument of how "garnett" has been like this for a long time...

Garnett hasn't won **** since the celtics....although he might have been loud before and intense...he didn't and couldn't have had the same intentions as he does now...

The celtics are winning...he just comes off--not as humble as others

it rubs off negatively for most

TragicallyHip
05-13-2009, 01:39 PM
He's a no doubt first ballot hall of famer. He can do whatever he wants. Everyone's just hating on him.

BTownTeamsRKing
05-13-2009, 01:46 PM
Davis is playing fantastic and I get you now. Of course they would be better with KG but there is still more than enough talent on that team. If you take away Lebron and Pierce the Celtics kill the Cavs.

u think so?

that would mean Ray would have to lead and hes been inconsistent.

I am a diehard Celtics fan, but even I know the odds are against us big time.

mickybrneyes20
05-13-2009, 01:52 PM
I think KG has been hanging around Paul Pierce aka "the LIE!" too much. Talking trash while gimpy on the sideline, NOT GANGSTER! I hope they beat the Magic so they can get destroyed by cleveland and Lebron can take a picture of KG crying like the ***** he is!

NickyNick
05-13-2009, 02:10 PM
KG owns you all!!!! all he has to do is move his fingers on the sideline and everyone has to run to the computer to cry and blog about it.

WHAAAWHAAA KG did somthing with his hands WHAAAAWHAAAA!

KW93KB24
05-13-2009, 02:16 PM
dude there is a cavs fan in here acting like there going to win the finals, i wouldn't be suprise if boston made the finals (i hope they do because they will be more competative than CAVS) oh and KG, nothing is wrong with him so people stop *****ing

carter15
05-13-2009, 02:39 PM
dude there is a cavs fan in here acting like there going to win the finals, i wouldn't be suprise if boston made the finals (i hope they do because they will be more competative than CAVS) oh and KG, nothing is wrong with him so people stop *****ing

the only way u can mean that is because the cavs wud destroy anyone they play where as the celtics wud give a close series....cuz theres no way anyone can say right now that boston is the better team

J4KOP99
05-13-2009, 02:44 PM
never played organized ball? What did you play in high school and think that qualifies you to talk about intensity? Let us know when you win an NBA championship or Defensive player of the year.

This argument about how he has won titles and awards is so ridiculous. The best ones know they are great, they do not show people up...something Garnett does often.

Look at people like Jerry Rice, Barry Sanders, MJ, Gretzky, Bird, Magic, Messier, Elway, Favre, Jackie Robinson, Hank Aaron etc.

Act like you belong there.

There is a difference between talking trash and showing people up. Nobody needs to win an NBA title or be considered the best defensive player to be able to see that Garnett acts like a fool.

atl_braves_fan
05-13-2009, 02:47 PM
He is being a thug ... it is what he does best.

Randy West
05-13-2009, 02:51 PM
Look at how thugged out he is against little white guys

I can't believe this video did not get any comments. I thought it was pretty true to KG as a player.........I love it when he tried to pick a fight with McDyess...........when He went after KG KG went running the other way full retreat mode........and what Peeler did to him.......I mean Peeler has got to be a foot and some change shorter and 100lbs lighter and all KG did was jump up and down.

A profile in courage.......perfect fit for KG

madiaz3
05-13-2009, 03:51 PM
I get this vibe from posts here...and this logic.

Ex.
"This guy has always taken advantage of girls at parties, people just notice more now because he was in that movie."

It doesn't really matter when people notice it, the type of behavior was never ok.

CityofTreez
05-13-2009, 03:59 PM
I love all the crying of "He's classless!!!!!"

Yeah, he doesn't need to be classy! he won the damn Championship last year, and how do the magic deserve respect w/ Stan Van Gundy.

Kevin Garnett has already sealed up a spot in the Hall of Fame and has been one of the best PF I've ever witnessed behind Tim Duncan, so he can do whatever he wants to Chicago/Orlando/Cleveland/Detroit/L.A./Denver!

jand225
05-13-2009, 04:22 PM
Are there any wolves fans out there who can comment on this... Did he always act like this? I do respect how hard he plays and I did used to like him but I don't know if this is new or if it is just because he is in the spotlight in Boston now or what but he is an absolute douche. Passion is one thing but when your not even playing getting in players faces there is a screw loose. He is insane - while your hurt cheer on your team but there is no reason to do the **** he does.

I've been following him since he came into the NBA with season tickets for the last 4 seasons. Once he was a vet he has always done this.

Listen up: The NBA is a MAN's game. Jordan was the biggest trash talker there was, there just wasn't the mics on the court or the HD TV's that allowed people to lip read.

Trash talking and getting into player's heads is a part of the game that I enjoy most. Do you consider a solo fast break dunk by King James to be classless? He could lay it in just as easily but dunking gets into the opponents head and fires up your team. Same thing as being intense and trash talking.

dtmagnet
05-13-2009, 04:26 PM

I can't believe this video did not get any comments. I thought it was pretty true to KG as a player.........I love it when he tried to pick a fight with McDyess...........when He went after KG KG went running the other way full retreat mode........and what Peeler did to him.......I mean Peeler has got to be a foot and some change shorter and 100lbs lighter and all KG did was jump up and down.

Great video, really shows what kind of guy he is.

UK Bull
05-13-2009, 04:30 PM

I see this video the other week. The McDyess bit is so funny if he went back any further he would have been ten rows backs. ****ing *****

KmB728
05-13-2009, 05:36 PM
:laugh: Omg! he made walking motions with his hands! he is such a punk! get him off the bench asap! he is a disgrace to the league! :laugh:

nycericanguy
05-13-2009, 05:46 PM

i dont really think he ever had brains, thats why he couldnt get into college. i agree though that he has really been showing a total lack of class since joining the celtics. you would never see Michael jordan doing that. i have lost alot of respect for him with his actions and with him constantly picking on the smallest players. he wouldnt be pulling any of that crap if they were playing the 90's knicks against oakley and mason.

XJW18
05-13-2009, 05:49 PM
He's an idiot who thinks he's better than he really is. I hate him the most in the NBA. Someone needs to pop that big mouth of his.

x2

Randy West
05-13-2009, 05:57 PM
I've been following him since he came into the NBA with season tickets for the last 4 seasons. Once he was a vet he has always done this.

Listen up: The NBA is a MAN's game. Jordan was the biggest trash talker there was, there just wasn't the mics on the court or the HD TV's that allowed people to lip read.

Trash talking and getting into player's heads is a part of the game that I enjoy most. Do you consider a solo fast break dunk by King James to be classless? He could lay it in just as easily but dunking gets into the opponents head and fires up your team. Same thing as being intense and trash talking.

You have got to be kidding

I always used to see Jordan get down on all fours and bark like a dog at his opponents......get real.

Yeah Jordan trashed talked but he would also pop you in the mouth if you ever wanted to throw. Show me anything with Jordan in his suit on the bench acting anything like KG acts..........don't bother you won't find it.

Jordan did his talking on the floor with his game.......he didn't run his mouth from the bench like KG.

To put the two in a comparison is just a real bad move on your part.

Lakerfan8032
05-13-2009, 06:52 PM

I always used to see Jordan get down on all fours and bark like a dog at his opponents......get real.

Yeah Jordan trashed talked but he would also pop you in the mouth if you ever wanted to throw. Show me anything with Jordan in his suite on the bench acting anything like KG acts..........don't bother you won't find it.

Jordan did his talking on the floor with his game.......he didn't run his mouth from the bench like KG.

Agreed. That post was ridiculous. I'm not Jordan's biggest fan but he never acted even remotely close to how KG acts. Talking trash to your defender while playing is fine, kind of fun. Garnett's antics are pathetic and really make him look bad, not cool or hardcore. I would love some big guy to just lay him out and then maybe that would shut him up. He seems to be one of those guys who is in desperate need of a colossal ***-whooping, and I hope he gets it.

nycericanguy
05-13-2009, 07:14 PM

:confused:

Vinny642
05-13-2009, 07:18 PM
:confused:

:eyebrow: IDK something about Lebron?

NYMetros
05-13-2009, 07:21 PM
omg he's soooooo classless!! lyke wuts he doin? he changed SO MUCH sinc he was in miennesotaqz!

KmB728
05-13-2009, 08:10 PM
omg he's soooooo classless!! lyke wuts he doin? he changed SO MUCH sinc he was in miennesotaqz!

:laugh:

mjt20mik
05-13-2009, 08:17 PM
Lmao. I love the KG bashing threads. It's awesome because Boston fans always have his back no matter how ridiculous he acts. My opinion, KG is a great player, and I love his intensity. He does act childish at times, but that's just how he is. I wish the NBA was like how it use to be with all the old trash talkers (The Glove, Sam "ET" Cassell, Barks). Those were the good ole' day.

Oh geez. I've never been to the Bean town, but darn that's just SAD!

CityofTreez
05-13-2009, 08:41 PM

Yeah Jordan trashed talked but he would also pop you in the mouth if you ever wanted to throw. Show me anything with Jordan in his suit on the bench acting anything like KG acts..........don't bother you won't find it.

KG has always talked trash, even on Minnesota when he played my Kings in the playoffs.
After leaving a pitiful franchise for Boston and later winning Defensive MVP award and a ring=you begin to talk **** no matter what---you would!
He's only talking trash because he played the Chicago Bulls (where he made a name for himself in Chicago) and the Magic (do I need to explain anything about the Magic and their half-*** team). When he play's Cleveland or whatever Western team, he'll show a decent amount of respect, no class though, that is not KG!

S.J.Basketball
05-13-2009, 09:02 PM
Actually Jordan was probably the biggest **** talker in the game. Ruthless too. He was like an abusive father to his teammates that weren't as skilled. Not the funny kind of abusive father...the one that leaves scars...emotional ones....but you never hear about that.

Kaptain Kanada
05-13-2009, 09:15 PM
Actually Jordan was probably the biggest **** talker in the game. Ruthless too. He was like an abusive father to his teammates that weren't as skilled. Not the funny kind of abusive father...the one that leaves scars...emotional ones....but you never hear about that.

Yeah... big difference here. Jordan wasn't on the bench acting like a total douche, he was saying it man to man. Anyone who wants to compare KG's anticts to how Jordan carried himself is either a complete fool, or isn't old enough to have watched MJ play.

Deezy Dee 24
05-13-2009, 09:39 PM
KG has no class.
simple as that

Randy West
05-14-2009, 11:57 AM
KG has always talked trash, even on Minnesota when he played my Kings in the playoffs.
After leaving a pitiful franchise for Boston and later winning Defensive MVP award and a ring=you begin to talk **** no matter what---you would!
He's only talking trash because he played the Chicago Bulls (where he made a name for himself in Chicago) and the Magic (do I need to explain anything about the Magic and their half-*** team). When he play's Cleveland or whatever Western team, he'll show a decent amount of respect, no class though, that is not KG!

I was at the game in the playoffs when Peeler elbowed KG in the gut then in the face. So I know all about KG's antics and his after the game press coverage of him going to war talking about his uzi's and m-16's and all that bs........yeah great player but a joke of a human being.

I understand intensity when playing a game......but on the bench in a suit.....trash talking when you can't even suit up and actually play......thats just bush league imo

Fool
05-14-2009, 12:11 PM
Being himself. Being classless.

CityofTreez
05-14-2009, 01:57 PM
I was at the game in the playoffs when Peeler elbowed KG in the gut then in the face. So I know all about KG's antics and his after the game press coverage of him going to war talking about his uzi's and m-16's and all that bs........yeah great player but a joke of a human being.

I understand intensity when playing a game......but on the bench in a suit.....trash talking when you can't even suit up and actually play......thats just bush league imo

So you remeber the dumbest play ever known to man in the playoffs. Anthony peeler sealed that 1 for the ages. That was our decisive game, and of course, he blows it on a technical foul on KG. God, I hate that game especially.

IBleedPurple
05-14-2009, 02:13 PM
I wonder how Boston fans would feel if KG was playing for the Bulls or any other team, and pulling the same **** against them

JabberJaw
05-14-2009, 02:26 PM
I like KG as a basketball player, and don't mind when he acts tough on the court....but don't act all tough while youre wearing a suit and can't back up your mouth. He HASN'T always been like this. I have always watched and admired KG, since the beginning of his career. He has always been intense and talked to himself and all that. Only thing different was when he wasn't playing he was pumping up his guys, but didn't really talk shi* to the other team from the bench. Since he has gone to Boston it's like he has turned up his trash talk a bit, almost like he has to be the "crazy KG" or something. I'm always going to be a KG fan and would love him on my team...but he is becoming somewhat annoying IMO. The only way to silence it is by beating the C's! End of story...funk it

DabullsDabearsD
05-14-2009, 02:29 PM
wow..this makes me laugh.. another crying thread about bashing kg. lol

Hes telling his team to keep running the floor.

WOW. That has to be the ga yest tattoo Ive ever seen.

mjj221
05-14-2009, 02:29 PM
It means, "walk the walk." he's saying the magic don't and his celtics do.

I am a bulls fan, so i hate him. But you can't question the heart of these celtics (garnett not included). These guys refuse to lose.

nycericanguy
05-14-2009, 02:39 PM
It means, "walk the walk." he's saying the magic don't and his celtics do.

I am a bulls fan, so i hate him. But you can't question the heart of these celtics (garnett not included). These guys refuse to lose.

well it helps having 3 stars bought together, Pierce and the celtics were going an awful lot of losing before they made those 2 trades.

Garnett just acts dumb, childish, and completely classless, there's no other way to say it.

and to make matters worse he has a habit of trying to punk smaller point guards. yet when Antonio Mcdyess got in his face he nearly backed his way back into the locker room, its pathetic. He's 7'1 yet wont go near anyone 6'7 or taller. yea they won the championship but he had to be teamed up with 2 dream team members to do it. he couldnt even get out of the first round in the west. i know the knicks suck now but i would have loved to have seen him try any of this bs on the knicks in the 90's. oakley or mason would have flat just layed him out.

Faneik
05-14-2009, 02:51 PM

lol

so he could hit on you?

did your older friends taught you those signs?...

mickybrneyes20
05-14-2009, 02:53 PM

I'm not a CAV's fan but more of a realist. Big baby has a better chance at becoming "AMERICA'S NEXT TOP MODEL" than the Celtics have of beating the Cavs without Garnett. While I can't stand his antics the Celtics are NOTHING without him. And remember the Cavs don't play D and panic like the MAGIC!

azkarraga
05-14-2009, 03:00 PM

lol

NBAdyNASTY
05-14-2009, 03:12 PM
No, he's never been accused of having a high IQ, the dude can't even read. And it's not crying about him, He's just got so annoying since he's become a Celtic. Let's see him go after someone his own size, and when they're looking. All he does is pick on point guards.

Lame sig.....someone has some insecurities.

Randy West
05-14-2009, 04:19 PM
So you remeber the dumbest play ever known to man in the playoffs. Anthony peeler sealed that 1 for the ages. That was our decisive game, and of course, he blows it on a technical foul on KG. God, I hate that game especially.

I don't know if it was the dumbest play known to man

I think the Kings missing all the forth quarter free throws against the Lakers were some of the dumbest actual plays in franchise history.

I don't remember Peeler being especially effective is the reason I say that. So him being suspended for two games ahhh you know I guess it could go either way. But it was 76 to 62 Kings when that foul was committed and I believe it was a double tech and Peeler got ejected. Plus that was game six we ended up winning that one 104-87

As far as game seven goes Peja went 3 for 12 from the floor.....and Webbers game tying three rattled out......if Peja could have just shot a better percentage we win that series......those were the days........way back when the Kings were competitive.