PDA

View Full Version : LeBron Wants To Play Boston

JordansBulls
05-12-2009, 08:15 PM
Source: Cleveland (http://www.cleveland.com/cavs/index.ssf/2009/05/celtics_or_magic_cavaliers_and.html)

the more it became obvious that if James and the rest of the Cavs had their choice, they would choose a rematch with the defending champion Celtics and not the Orlando Magic.

He said he'd seen every one of the Magic's playoff games and talked about how difficult they are to defend with Dwight Howard and his strong shooters. But there was an edge when James discussed the Celtics.
"We know everything about Boston, we have a history with them," James said. "They're an experienced club, you take away one All-Star, one Hall of Famer in KG [Kevin Garnett] and they've still got two more. It is going to be a tough conference final no matter which team we play because it is going to be one more step to the goal. We can't wait."

Has he wanted another postseason shot at Pierce and Boston since?

"I'm a competitor, I thrive on going against the best," James said. "I love playing against the best you make your answer out of that."
Things only got more intense this season. The Cavs stayed in the locker room when the Celtics got their rings on opening night, and then the teams staged four intense games, with the home team winning all four.

tr4shb0t
05-12-2009, 08:20 PM
that's cute

Lebron23
05-12-2009, 08:28 PM
It's payback time.

Duncan = Donkey
05-12-2009, 08:37 PM
id rather play the weaker team as well.

NYKnickFanatic
05-12-2009, 08:45 PM
I know most people are going to say:

"Yeah, cuz he is afraid of Orlando"

or

"Cuz he knows they cant beat Orlando"

:rolleyes:

pd7631
05-12-2009, 08:47 PM
In order to be the best, you have to beat the best.....

I respect Lebron the player, I don't really like Lebron's personality, but I like what he says here.

madiaz3
05-12-2009, 09:07 PM

or

Orlando has mostly had Cleveland's number this season. Cleveland squeaks out wins in Cleveland and Orlando demolishes them in FL.

IBleedPurple
05-12-2009, 09:16 PM
This is not being a veteran leader making such statements.

A win vs Boston wouldn't get full payback, due to being KG-less
Orlando isn't a pushover. They're not consistent, but they're tough.

Lebron is good on the court, otherwise, I'm not the biggest fan

still1ballin
05-12-2009, 09:18 PM
LOL Be careful for what you wish for.

NBA_Starter
05-12-2009, 09:19 PM
I'd want to play the more banged up team too but it's not like the Cavs are afraid of anyone.

philab
05-12-2009, 09:22 PM
This is not being a veteran leader making such statements.

A win vs Boston wouldn't get full payback, due to being KG-less
Orlando isn't a pushover. They're not consistent, but they're tough.

I agree on the rest, but what does this have to do with being a veteran leader?

Lebron23
05-12-2009, 10:25 PM
Celtics just made a huge comeback in the 4th quarter. The Magic are choking once again.

tr4shb0t
05-12-2009, 10:38 PM
I guess Stern just read the article. He's got Lebron's back. Whoohoo

op12
05-12-2009, 10:48 PM
i think the celtics will give the cavs a better series than the magic. lebron will kill hedo but pierce can at least compete. neither would stop him but pierce plays decent d on him. even without kg i think the celtics are the stronger matchup. mo would also take it to alston more than rondo. either way the cavs are looking like the title favorites but you never know what can happen.

Knowledge
05-12-2009, 11:04 PM
Orlando has mostly had Cleveland's number this season. Cleveland squeaks out wins in Cleveland and Orlando demolishes them in FL.

Not the same Orlando or Boston teams without KG and Nelson. I would have like to see these three team compete when healthy to see who really is the best in the east.

carter15
05-12-2009, 11:34 PM
Cavs taking it either way...5 games.

ElMarroAfamado
05-12-2009, 11:37 PM
and who says the best team is Boston?

the better team is the magic even though they might not even advance

NYtilIdie
05-12-2009, 11:42 PM
To be the man, you gotta beat the man. And Paul Pierce is "the man" right now hes the leader of that team and led them to the Finals and a championship. Hate to say it, but C's are better then the Magic the Magic don't know when its time for Howard to take over so they just chuck 3's and hope one of them goes down. So the Magic may be banged up, but Jameer Nelson isn't their best player its not like Howard's out and Alston's done a good job filling in that hole if they had Johnson starting then Magic fans could whine. I still see Pierce as the best player on the C's he carries them when they struggle and even though KG's out its not like Baby and Perkins have done a terrible job since hes been out. It may be a blessing in disguise cause there developing into great players especially Baby which is great for Boston's future big men. So I don't think it will be a huge advantage to the Cavs no matter who they play. Its just people getting the excuses ready for when the Cavs beat either team.

TriberForLifer
05-12-2009, 11:48 PM
and who says the best team is Boston?

the better team is the magic even though they might not even advance

Umm ... no. In a best-of-seven series if you get beat you're NOT the better team. You have seven chances to win four games before the other team and if you don't, you're not as good.

Period.

superkegger
05-13-2009, 01:20 AM
Umm ... no. In a best-of-seven series if you get beat you're NOT the better team. You have seven chances to win four games before the other team and if you don't, you're not as good.

Period.

That's true to a point. The NBA is a game of matchups. For example, the Mavericks were the better team when they got knocked out by the Warriors. It was just a matchup nightmare for them.

And this is also probably partly semantics as to what is meant by better. Without KG and Powe, Orlando is the more talented team, which is what I would call the better team.

mrmike101
05-13-2009, 01:31 AM

Period.

LOL well said

mrmike101
05-13-2009, 01:34 AM
That's true to a point. The NBA is a game of matchups. For example, the Mavericks were the better team when they got knocked out by the Warriors. It was just a matchup nightmare for them.

And this is also probably partly semantics as to what is meant by better. Without KG and Powe, Orlando is the more talented team, which is what I would call the better team.

touche

theuuord
05-13-2009, 01:54 AM

Period.

lol @ this.

i guess "upsets" have never occurred in the history of basketball, eh?

this forum is pure comedy sometimes.

theuuord
05-13-2009, 01:55 AM
and in response to the thread:
I just hope there are no idiots who think that when Boston ends up winning the series that it's further proof the NBA is rigged, just because LeBron listed a preference.

rdz4life
05-13-2009, 02:43 AM
:down:

rdz4life
05-13-2009, 02:43 AM
Source: Cleveland (http://www.cleveland.com/cavs/index.ssf/2009/05/celtics_or_magic_cavaliers_and.html)

:bla::bla::bla::bla::bla::
:pray::pray::He´s just praying he wont play orlando ´cause he´s afraid :ohno::ohno::ohno::ohno::ohno::ohno:: he´ll be :horse::horse::horse::horse::horse::horse: by superman.........
So he´s :pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray:: he´ll face a garnett less team....... so he can drive to the basket!!!!! with a powerfull force against in the middle he sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!
He´s so full of :bs::bs::bs::bs::bs::
Just waiting for you. Hope you make it to the finals so we can :horse::horse::horse::horse::horse::horse::horse: the hell out of you
SIGNED BY
A LAKER FAN
(All you haters take your best shot)

Becks2307
05-13-2009, 05:55 AM
anyway...lebron is going to run over whoever he plays in the conference finals

AMSKRIGGITY
05-13-2009, 06:34 AM

or

Are you for real with this comment? LeBron is so damn determined this year that there aint ***** that is going to stop him and the Cavs. Just becasue Orlando played well at the end of the year and they blow us out dont mean nothing. Regaurless or what crapstain team we play in ECF we will sweep.

Wake's Fastball
05-13-2009, 06:43 AM
Ugh. Came on PSD before my morning coffee (first mistake) and saw "LeBron wants to play in Boston" as this threads title. Nearly peed myself with excitement before realizing what it actually said.

Anyways, back to relevance, it's the same thing as the Lakers. They said they want the Celtics if they go back to the finals. It's the idea of to be the best, you've got to beat the best, and the Celts are still the defending champs at this point.

Becks2307
05-13-2009, 06:55 AM
i still cant see the cavs getting in a 6 game series before the finals...i actually think they will sweep the ECF but i dont want to say that ( i figure whoever they play will take game 3 when they go home) but Lebron has those guys playing WAYYYY above their potential its scary. I mean when Wally Z and Delonte West are taking it hard to the hole vs the Athletic Atl Hawks you know something is up

TheDiggler
05-13-2009, 08:06 AM
LeBron is the guy you have to fear. Dude, this is his season. If you want a ring ... you have to beat him and his Cavs. I'd say, Cavs vs. Boston would definitley be easier for BronBron then Orlando, but LeBron James really scares me ... he's just too good for his age.

davg31
05-13-2009, 08:56 AM
The way LeBron is playing the Cavs can beat anyone imo

bostncelts34
05-13-2009, 10:13 AM
Of course he wants to play the team that beat them last year. Plus hes right, they match up better against boston then they do orlando.

BTownTeamsRKing
05-13-2009, 10:27 AM
ooo what a brave guy! he wants to play a team missing a superstar and a key role player. o yea, what a competitor.

wat a fake.

cheech309
05-13-2009, 10:54 AM
Lebron isn't afraid of orlando, but he knows when it comes down to matching up with orlando, his teamates like Z, Delonte, and Varejo will have a tougher time with D Howard, Turk, and Rashard rather than matching up with Perkins, Big Baby, and Allen. Orlando is a nightmare matchup for Cleveland, he ain't afraid he is smart tho. Who wouldnt want the easiest path to the championship. cleveland probably would sweep boston

Yanks All Day
05-13-2009, 11:15 AM
ooo what a brave guy! he wants to play a team missing a superstar and a key role player. o yea, what a competitor.

wat a fake.

OR....

He wants to beat the team that took his team out the year before, prove they can beat the defending champs, KG or not, and guarantee there would be a new champion this year. Also, take 1 superstar in Garnett off Boston, and you still have TWO more in Pierce and Allen, not to mention Rondo, who is on a fast track to becoming an elite point guard in the league. So the excuse that they are missing a superstar would fly for most teams, but definitely not the Celtics.

Also, why wouldn't he want to play the team that the Cavs match up better against? The Celtics would win 1, maybe 2 at most on a lucky series, against Cleveland the way the Cavs are playing. Why would he want to waste all of the team's energy before the NBA Finals? I don't think he is a fake. Just a smart guy. I'm sure he would play equally as hard against both teams my friend, but would just have an easier time against Boston than Orlando.

Lebron23
05-13-2009, 11:23 AM
Cavs are going to send the Celtics back to Earth. :clap::clap::clap:

BTownTeamsRKing
05-13-2009, 11:54 AM
OR....

He wants to beat the team that took his team out the year before, prove they can beat the defending champs, KG or not, and guarantee there would be a new champion this year. Also, take 1 superstar in Garnett off Boston, and you still have TWO more in Pierce and Allen, not to mention Rondo, who is on a fast track to becoming an elite point guard in the league. So the excuse that they are missing a superstar would fly for most teams, but definitely not the Celtics.

Also, why wouldn't he want to play the team that the Cavs match up better against? The Celtics would win 1, maybe 2 at most on a lucky series, against Cleveland the way the Cavs are playing. Why would he want to waste all of the team's energy before the NBA Finals? I don't think he is a fake. Just a smart guy. I'm sure he would play equally as hard against both teams my friend, but would just have an easier time against Boston than Orlando.

u missed my point. u said a lot of stuff that makes sense, but my point is this...why make the statement? Is it because is makes himself look tough? Is it beceause he think Boston is easier than Orlando? Seems like just a bunch of nonsense or some fake toughness.

Yea u wanna take down the defending champs, that would mean something if Garnett was healthy and playing.

And btw it doesnt matter if the team has 5 superstars, if 1 is missing, they are not at full strength.

but anyways, we will see what happens.

tr4shb0t
05-13-2009, 12:10 PM
OR....

OR

No one actually knows what Lebron's motive is. In reality, it's probably both reasons to an extent. Lebron can get to the paint easier without Howard in there and its a little bit of payback on Celtics I guess. IMO, Orlando is clearly the better team right now over Celtics regardless of who wins that series. You can't really blame Lebron for wanting to take the easy way to finals because everyone would probably want the same.

You can't take his word saying that it would be a great match up for them to prove blah blah blah. It's like Kobe saying he elbowed Artest because "it's playoff basketball." Of course he will say that.

Sandman
05-13-2009, 12:13 PM

or

"Most people"? :rolleyes:

The article flat out says that they match up better with the Celtics than the Magic and the Magic have had their number.

TragicallyHip
05-13-2009, 12:24 PM
Be careful what you wish for indeed! I feel like Boston matches up better with Cleveland than Orlando. Force LeBron to settle for the though shots, and make his supporting cast beat you.

If they do in fact meet in the conference finals, LeBron had better be preparred to score 50 a night, cause I don't think Clevelands other starts can match up with the C's, and I KNOW their bench can't.

Game On, I'm looking forward to it. :)

TriberForLifer
05-13-2009, 01:03 PM
lol @ this.

i guess "upsets" have never occurred in the history of basketball, eh?

this forum is pure comedy sometimes.

I'll give you the upsets thing, but I wouldn't call the Celtics beating the Magic an upset. Boston was the No. 2 seed; Orlando the 3. And then you tell me that if the Celtics win a best-of-seven series they still aren't the better team? OK so you win more games than the other team, split the season series and beat them in a series and the other team is still better? Haha - no! Talent schmalent - earn the higher seed if you're a better team. Win the series and you're a better team.

So mostly I was referring to the fact that I don't want to hear Magic fans saying they should be playing the Cavs because they're better than the Celtics. If you're better than the Celtics then hold on to a 14-point lead in the fourth quarter. If you're better than the Celtics then win four of seven games against them. Then you're the better team.

And now I'm sick to my stomach for sticking up for the Celtics, lol.

what54!?
05-13-2009, 01:04 PM
well its not really up to lebron is it? I don't care either way

JordansBulls
05-13-2009, 01:17 PM
Cavs are going to send the Celtics back to Earth. :clap::clap::clap:

Pierce plays him pretty good.

AMC31
05-13-2009, 01:18 PM
Sweep, Cavs in 4 whoever they play.

CTown81
05-13-2009, 01:24 PM
As a Cavs fan I rather play Boston because I dislike the team and would like to beat up on them in the ECF. Orlando does nothing for me. Regardless of what happened in the regular season the Cavs are a different team when they are playing at another level for a full 48 min. We would beat Orlando in 5 and it would be another yawner of a series. SVG would figure out a way to blow a big lead blah blah.

At least with Boston I would be wanting to pound them in four games by as many points as possible. I would then stick my chin out a KG and swear like a little thug if interviewed on national TV after the game. I dont care if he is playing or not. He is a big P****. Suck it up and play. He has no structural damage to his knee. He got old and cant move now.

BTownTeamsRKing
05-13-2009, 01:40 PM
As a Cavs fan I rather play Boston because I dislike the team and would like to beat up on them in the ECF. Orlando does nothing for me. Regardless of what happened in the regular season the Cavs are a different team when they are playing at another level for a full 48 min. We would beat Orlando in 5 and it would be another yawner of a series. SVG would figure out a way to blow a big lead blah blah.

At least with Boston I would be wanting to pound them in four games by as many points as possible. I would then stick my chin out a KG and swear like a little thug if interviewed on national TV after the game. I dont care if he is playing or not. He is a big P****. Suck it up and play. He has no structural damage to his knee. He got old and cant move now.

u would never say that to his face so dont even front and act all tough.

BTownTeamsRKing
05-13-2009, 01:43 PM
Pierce plays him pretty good.

The Truth will not go down without a knock down, drag out fight.

BeantownBill
05-13-2009, 01:45 PM

20 posts and it's already apparent you're ********. The Cavs haven't actually won anything yet except a couple of series against teams they SHOULD have handled easily. To say they're favorites against a few of the more battle tested teams like the Celts or Lakers is kind of silly. Yeah, the Cavs have added a few players but they're basically a one man team. You take LeBron out of the mix and they're not even mentioned in terms of the playoffs. Take away guys like Kobe or KG and yes, those teams aren't as good but they're still winners, and have the depth and talent to win regardless. If LeBron twists an ankle and goes down, The Tarheels would kick the ***** of the guys left standing.

You'd better hope he stays healthy and carries your team to a title. That's the only way they have a prayer.

BTownTeamsRKing
05-13-2009, 01:49 PM
20 posts and it's already apparent you're ********. The Cavs haven't actually won anything yet except a couple of series against teams they SHOULD have handled easily. To say they're favorites against a few of the more battle tested teams like the Celts or Lakers is kind of silly. Yeah, the Cavs have added a few players but they're basically a one man team. You take LeBron out of the mix and they're not even mentioned in terms of the playoffs. Take away guys like Kobe or KG and yes, those teams aren't as good but they're still winners, and have the depth and talent to win regardless. If LeBron twists an ankle and goes down, The Tarheels would kick the ***** of the guys left standing.

You'd better hope he stays healthy and carries your team to a title. That's the only way they have a prayer.

as much as your speaking truth, dont wish injury upon anyone (except verajao that goofy mofo)

Fear_GAS_OLDier
05-13-2009, 02:05 PM
who cares?

TheChosenOne88
05-13-2009, 02:17 PM
A little off topic but its funny how everyone is getting a head of themselves discussing ECF match ups and what not when the Bos/Orl series has at least one more game to be played. Let the series finish and then you Celtic or Magic fans can start talking smack or making excuses. No matter what happens, if the Celtics or Magic lose to the Cavs the excuses and bashing will still come. How many times does it need to get through your heads: THE CAVS DO NOT GET TO PLAY WHO THEY WANT. We did not have a choice against playing the Pistons and the Hawks, but we took care of business and swept both teams. So you haters can keep saying that we haven't been tested, well keep talking smack because the Cavs are on a misson and whats scary is they have the most dangerous player in the NBA. After the ECF The Celtics fans can say the Cavs beat a KG-less team and Magic fans can say the Cavs beat a Jameer Nelson-less team, but at the end of the day there are no excuses when you go home. The better team is the team who gets the W. When a player goes down, someone else needs to step up.

Rayneryder
05-13-2009, 02:25 PM
Amen!

TriberForLifer
05-13-2009, 02:27 PM
You guys are crazy to think if LeBron wasn't on this team the rest of the team couldn't win 39 games (that was Detroit's win total as a No. 8 seed) and get into the playoffs. That's just one of those asinine comments that you get from people who don't really think before they speak.

NYMetros
05-13-2009, 02:58 PM
Sweep, Cavs in 4 whoever they play.

It won't be a sweep.

TragicallyHip
05-13-2009, 03:12 PM
it won't be a sweep.

+1

TragicallyHip
05-13-2009, 03:13 PM
sweep, cavs in 4 whoever they play.

ha!

JordansBulls
05-13-2009, 05:30 PM
Cleveland could very well get upset

Corey
05-13-2009, 05:34 PM
I'd want to play the weaker team if I was him too.

NYKnickFanatic
05-13-2009, 05:45 PM
Are you for real with this comment? LeBron is so damn determined this year that there aint ***** that is going to stop him and the Cavs. Just becasue Orlando played well at the end of the year and they blow us out dont mean nothing. Regaurless or what crapstain team we play in ECF we will sweep.

Bro, learn how to understand what I am saying.

I want the Cavs to win the whole thing...

madiaz3
05-13-2009, 06:23 PM

Period.

I look at it in the long run, which team has the greatest chance to defeat all teams in front of them? In the case of Orlando, they match up better with both the Cavs and Lakers than the Boston Celtics do. Boston clearly "willed" themselves to a few of those victories. All the warriors did two years ago was make everyone excited for one series and then in the long run was the sole cause of an extremely boring western conference playoffs outside of PHX/SA. Throw Dallas in there and it would have been a playoffs to truly remember.

BTownTeamsRKing
05-13-2009, 06:24 PM
Cleveland could very well get upset

I hope they go in cocky and thinkin they can just show up only to have the Celtics or Magic upset them.

Cubs Win
05-13-2009, 06:26 PM
I hope they go in cocky and thinkin they can just show up only to have the Celtics or Magic upset them.

Thats the only way the Celtics/Magic can win that series. That's why I think the Cavs will go to the finals. I can't see them just not showing up to a game or 2 in the ECF, let alone 4.

Sandman
05-13-2009, 06:30 PM
Thats the only way the Celtics/Magic can win that series. That's why I think the Cavs will go to the finals. I can't see them just not showing up to a game or 2 in the ECF, let alone 4.

Well, if thats a home game and they let the Celtics or Magic gain homefield advantage, it could get interesting.

madiaz3
05-13-2009, 06:31 PM

It might be less of a case of not showing up and more of a more brutal transition into playing the toughest teams in the league. Generally the semi's are a nice in-between when it comes to difficulty and effort put forth to win. Cleveland has been walking down the stairs at a nice pace but they mind find the last few steps to take them by surprise, and it's up to them to choose between stumbling and recovering or falling flat on their face.

More and more the Cavs this year are looking more like the Lakers of last when it comes to the playoffs. Whether they can weather the storm in the end has yet to be seen.

mjt20mik
05-13-2009, 06:31 PM

I doubt they would go in cocky. But I would love to see KG's reaction if Cleveland does meet Boston in the ECF and takes them in 5-6. That would make my day.

Cubs Win
05-13-2009, 06:32 PM
Well, if thats a home game and they let the Celtics or Magic gain homefield advantage, it could get interesting.

Maybe, and not to disagree but I think LeBron would love it to have 20,000 Celtics/Magic fans booing him. That would just really get him going. He might get just as excited about playing in their house as opposed to his.

Cubs Win
05-13-2009, 06:32 PM
I doubt they would go in cocky. But I would love to see KG's reaction if Cleveland does meet Boston in the ECF and takes them in 5-6. That would make my day.

It would be even funnier if LeBron brought out the broom.

Sandman
05-13-2009, 06:36 PM
Has Lebron ever had somebody boo him?

KW93KB24
05-13-2009, 06:36 PM
It would be even funnier if LeBron brought out the broom.

it would be funnier if you just shut up because your a bears fan, but lebron will not make it past the celtics the series will be tough though 7 games celtics go to the finals and la and boston have a rematch

Cubs Win
05-13-2009, 06:37 PM
it would be funnier if you just shut up because your a bears fan, but lebron will not make it past the celtics the series will be tough though 7 games celtics go to the finals and la and boston have a rematch

It would be even funnier if you commited suicide because your a dumb**** laker fan who lacks knowledge but tries to make up for it by claiming that others don't know about basketball because of what football team they support.

MrBloop
05-13-2009, 06:38 PM

or

Orlando is a matchup nightmare for Cleveland, he knows that, but I can't blame him for wanting his revenge on Boston.

Dwight will absolutely eat up that soft Cleveland front line.

mjt20mik
05-13-2009, 06:43 PM

La would have an easier time with Boston (without KG) than with Cleveland, so I understand why you would want them to win. But think about this good chum, Cleveland took Boston to 7 last year without having Mo Williams, and Boston having KG and Powe. This year with those guys gone, and Mo in, Cleveland really has the upper hand.

Sandman
05-13-2009, 06:46 PM
La would have an easier time with Boston (without KG) than with Cleveland, so I understand why you would want them to win. But think about this good chum, Cleveland took Boston to 7 last year without having Mo Williams, and Boston having KG and Powe. This year with those guys gone, and Mo in, Cleveland really has the upper hand.
Rondo wasn't the same player last year. Neither were Glen Davis or Kendrick Perkins, for that matter.

cmstophe
05-13-2009, 07:33 PM

Overconfident? Cocky?

Have you watched the Cavs at all? This is the team led by the NBA MVP LeBron James who shrugs off two straight series sweeps and says "We have nothing to celebrate, we've done nothing yet" and his team echoes these statements.

Know your enemy. You clearly do not.

mjt20mik
05-13-2009, 08:23 PM
Rondo wasn't the same player last year. Neither were Glen Davis or Kendrick Perkins, for that matter.

Rondo ok. But he still was solid at running the point. You can't compare the improvement of Glen and Perk to having a Superstar in KG, and Powe. For that matter, having even PJ was vital (and even Cassell to some degree).

Boston's playoff roster last year >>>>>> Boston's roster this year.

Becks2307
05-13-2009, 08:26 PM
Imagine if the cavs went up 3-0 in the ECF that would be hilarious if lebron brought out a broom haha the garden would NEVER forget that...but if they lost he would be crucified forever

Lebron23
05-13-2009, 08:32 PM

Please be quiet. Unlike the Lakers the Cavaliers are playing tough defense, and their opponents in the playoffs only averaged 76 ppg.

Cavs are going to beat the Celtics in the ECF, and I like their chances of the Cavs beating the Lakers because Kobe isn't a good Finals performer.

MrBloop
05-13-2009, 08:42 PM
Overconfident? Cocky?

Have you watched the Cavs at all? This is the team led by the NBA MVP LeBron James who shrugs off two straight series sweeps and says "We have nothing to celebrate, we've done nothing yet" and his team echoes these statements.

Sorry some people look at celebrating on every play, taking pictures, posing for pictures, corny handshakes...all after beating two teams that would be last place teams in the west or worse.

They are cocky as can be and fit to be tied if you ask me.

Chances are they make it to the finals but Cleveland fans are scared of the Lakers, they won't admit it, but they are. Denver is also a matchup nightmare as well for them.

There have been better teams who have gotten run out of the playoffs when the chips are on the line.

Lets stop acting like they're invincible for just a second.

Lebron already got embarrassed in the finals b4, he knows he has to say the all the right things, lets see if he and his team can stomach some adversity.

MrBloop
05-13-2009, 08:45 PM
Please be quiet. Unlike the Lakers the Cavaliers are playing tough defense, and their opponents in the playoffs only averaged 76 ppg.

Cavs are going to beat the Celtics in the ECF, and I like their chances of the Cavs beating the Lakers because Kobe isn't a good Finals performer.

Kobe isn't a good finals performer lol?

Then what does that make Lebron?

a worse one.

Playoffs are all about matchups, and they don'y matchup with LA or Denver
AT ALL.

and Please chill with the nonsensical kobe talk please...or take your own advice, "be quiet"

BeantownBill
05-13-2009, 08:53 PM
as much as your speaking truth, dont wish injury upon anyone (except verajao that goofy mofo)

If I came across as if I wanted him to get hurt allow me to apologize and say that I wouldn't wish injury on anyone for something as trivial as a sporting event. Not LeBron, not anyone. My bad if it came across that way.

Lakergirl24
05-13-2009, 08:56 PM

This is hilarious. You like the Cavs chances because Kobe isnt a good finals performer? Thats why he has three rings right?

What can you say about Lebroom as a finals performer. The dude didnt even get one win in his only trip to the finals and was shut down by the spurs. Kobe has never been swept in the finals.

BeantownBill
05-13-2009, 08:57 PM
You guys are crazy to think if LeBron wasn't on this team the rest of the team couldn't win 39 games (that was Detroit's win total as a No. 8 seed) and get into the playoffs. That's just one of those asinine comments that you get from people who don't really think before they speak.

That was my comment and I'm sticking to it. Who would lead that team to 40 wins? Fragile as glass Big Z? Sideshow Bob? Mo has really brought a much needed dimension to the Cavs but they're not deep, and they have no leadership if LeBron isn't there. Don't be a mindless homer and pretend your team is something it isn't. You're the one who looks foolish.

BeantownBill
05-13-2009, 09:04 PM
Overconfident? Cocky?

Do you honestly think the guy would stand up with a mic in front of however many thousands of people and state anything BUT this? YOU appear to be the one who doesn't know. This team acts as if they are entitled to something. They haven't shown any more class than the teams Cavs fans constantly ***** and whine about (less in some cases, though I don't expect any of you to be able to admit to it) Apart from his amazing athletic ability and the fact that he's arguably the best player in basketball today (It's between LeBron and Kobe in my mind) he's no different than the rest of the 'look at me' stars of today's NBA.

Lebron23
05-13-2009, 09:09 PM
This is hilarious. You like the Cavs chances because Kobe isnt a good finals performer? Thats why he has three rings right?

3 rings with Shaquille O'Neal

Check Kobe's Stats in the 2000, 2001 and 2002 NBA Finals. In His first Finals appearance Jalen Rose outplayed him, and he only averaged 15 ppg.

Love to see the Cavs beat the Lakers, and LeBron winning his first NBA Finals MVP at age 24.

:smoking::smoking::smoking:

still1ballin
05-13-2009, 09:40 PM

Check Kobe's Stats in the 2000, 2001 and 2002 NBA Finals. In His first Finals appearance Jalen Rose outplayed him, and he only averaged 15 ppg.

Love to see the Cavs beat the Lakers, and LeBron winning his first NBA Finals MVP at age 24.

Agreed, but during the last few minutes of the 4th quarter in a tight ball game where Shaq was fouled out, or had to sit on the bench due to his FT's who took over the game? Kobe took his team on his back and took over the ball game. No one was able to stop him.

cmstophe
05-13-2009, 09:45 PM
Sorry some people look at celebrating on every play, taking pictures, posing for pictures, corny handshakes...all after beating two teams that would be last place teams in the west or worse.

They are cocky as can be and fit to be tied if you ask me.

Chances are they make it to the finals but Cleveland fans are scared of the Lakers, they won't admit it, but they are. Denver is also a matchup nightmare as well for them.

There have been better teams who have gotten run out of the playoffs when the chips are on the line.

Lebron already got embarrassed in the finals b4, he knows he has to say the all the right things, lets see if he and his team can stomach some adversity.

Show me where the Cavs have done the skits and picture taking in the postseason.

Show me. I'm waiting.

Fact is, they haven't, and LeBron even said they would take a more businesslike approach to the playoffs. They may still jump up and celebrate on the bench, like every team, but no skits.

If Denver was a match up nightmare for the Cavs they would not have been dismantled twice by the Cavs already this season. LA has a lot of size that the Cavs don't but the Cavs play much better defense and have the best player on the planet. Take it for what you will.

philab
05-13-2009, 09:54 PM

As a Cavaliers fan, I'm not scared of LA. I respect the hell out of them and don't EXPECT to beat them. That said, we CAN beat them if we play well. I really don't know who the favorite is in my mind, though.

And the Finals two years ago really don't have much relevance now. The Cavaliers are a completely different team -- literally and figuratively -- and LeBron is a different player (only figuratively on this one :D). Comparing the two teams is pretty pointless.

cmstophe
05-13-2009, 09:57 PM
As a Cavaliers fan, I'm not scared of LA. I respect the hell out of them and don't EXPECT to beat them. That said, we CAN beat them if we play well. I really don't know who the favorite is in my mind, though.

And the Finals two years ago really don't have much relevance now. The Cavaliers are a completely different team -- literally and figuratively -- and LeBron is a different player (only figuratively on this one :D). Comparing the two teams is pretty pointless.

He's a hater, dont bother.

LA should be scared of Cleveland, the way theyre playing. While the Lakers are off in la La Land losing by 40 to the yao-less rockets, the Cavs are resting up after 2 playoff sweeps.

eff LA. they are a more talented team, but they lack the team chemistry of the cavs.

Lebron23
05-13-2009, 10:38 PM
We matchup better with the Denver Nuggets because the Cavs are the Kryptonite of Chauncey Billups.

We them beat twice in the Regular Season.

Cavaliers 105 at Nuggets 88 @ Denver

http://msn.foxsports.com/nba/gameTrax?gameId=2008121907

Nuggets 99 at Cavaliers 110 @ In Cleveland

http://msn.foxsports.com/nba/gameTrax?gameId=2008111305

And we have Mo Williams and Delonte West, who are a much better players than Larry Hughes ( Missed the 2007 NBA Finals), and Eric Snow ( Cavs starting PG Circa 2004-2007)

Go Cavs!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Boston Faithful
05-13-2009, 10:41 PM

I would love not to see LeBron win. I hate LeBron and I hate Kobe even more. But LeBron should not win a championship in a little city in Ohio. Please. They have the most boring team besides him. A bunch of role players and LeBron. They should just rename the team the LeBrons.

MrBloop
05-13-2009, 10:41 PM

3 rings with shaquille your right...rarely do teams with one superstar win it all:eyebrow: You should know that.

I
n His first Finals appearance Jalen Rose outplayed him

You must have missed what Kobe did in the always pivotal game 4 of that finals.

Mr. Lebron, your really asking for it, having jokes on the guy who stands in the way of your GUY taking the crown this season. Be careful what you wish for kid.

cmstophe
05-13-2009, 10:45 PM
I would love not to see LeBron win. I hate LeBron and I hate Kobe even more. But LeBron should not win a championship in a little city in Ohio. Please. They have the most boring team besides him. A bunch of role players and LeBron. They should just rename the team the LeBrons.

What a loser.

Yeah, they're boring...like the Spurs. :rolleyes:

Boston Faithful
05-13-2009, 10:46 PM
What a loser.

Yeah, they're boring...like the Spurs. :rolleyes:

They are boring, that's what you get with a team with 11 role players and LeBron. Maybe if they had been smart and traded for Vince Carter or Shaq at the trade deadline to have a real no. 2. But they didn't. I hate everything about Cleveland, their players, their city, LeBron and their jerseys are so ugly.

MrBloop
05-13-2009, 10:47 PM

Boston vs Cleveland, always a classy battle.

...Thank god I'm a New Yorker.

cmstophe
05-13-2009, 10:50 PM
They are boring, that's what you get with a team with 11 role players and LeBron. Maybe if they had been smart and traded for Vince Carter or Shaq at the trade deadline to have a real no. 2. But they didn't. I hate everything about Cleveland, their players, their city, LeBron and their jerseys are so ugly.

Fine with me. Cleveland hates everything about Boston. Do I sense a rivalry? Don't worry, we wont have to look at the piss green of the Celtics anymore after one more series. It's coming.

Boston vs Cleveland, always a classy battle.

...Thank god I'm a New Yorker.

It is always classy.

Whoever wins, everyone else loses.

MrBloop
05-13-2009, 11:00 PM

The funniest part about Cleveland fans is they needed a guy like Lebron to finally make them feel special...the entire city needed him. Now they act like they have banner lined up on the rafters for years and years.

I kinda miss the lovable loser cleveland fan I grew up sympathizing for thru watching Major League movies...ahhhh, where have the years gone.

Now they all walk the streets rocking those god awful yellow jerseys, blowing baby powder in the air and taking fake group photos.

I would tell everyone, from the players to the fans, to act classy, but this is Cleveland were talking about here.

My advice to Cleveland is next time, don't imitate Boston fans, instead follow us New Yorkers who win or lose, always look like the classy in the end.

MrBloop
05-13-2009, 11:02 PM
Fine with me. Cleveland hates everything about Boston. Do I sense a rivalry? Don't worry, we wont have to look at the piss green of the Celtics anymore after one more series. It's coming.

It is always classy.

Whoever wins, everyone else loses.

I look at both rosters and the only Class I see is Ray Allen and the both teams coaching staffs.

cmstophe
05-13-2009, 11:06 PM
New York fans are some of the worst in the world, please don't kid yourself.

I look at both rosters and the only Class I see is Ray Allen and the both teams coaching staffs.

Yeah, Ray Allen elbowing people in the nuts is really, really classy. Open your eyes. Plenty of good guys on both teams.

Boston Faithful
05-13-2009, 11:07 PM
The funniest part about Cleveland fans is they needed a guy like Lebron to finally make them feel special...the entire city needed him. Now they act like they have banner lined up on the rafters for years and years.

I kinda miss the lovable loser cleveland fan I grew up sympathizing for thru watching Major League movies...ahhhh, where have the years gone.

Now they all walk the streets rocking those god awful yellow jerseys, blowing baby powder in the air and taking fake group photos.

I would tell everyone, from the players to the fans, to act classy, but this is Cleveland were talking about here.

My advice to Cleveland is next time, don't imitate Boston fans, instead follow us New Yorkers who win or lose, always look like the classy in the end.

I hate the Yankees and New York teams with a passion, but seriously the city of Cleveland cannot even enter a conversation with New York or Boston.

cmstophe
05-13-2009, 11:08 PM
I hate the Yankees and New York teams with a passion, but seriously the city of Cleveland cannot even enter a conversation with New York or Boston.

You better prepare, because the conversation will start (and end soon after once the Cavs advance) once the Celtics beat the Magic.

Kakaroach
05-13-2009, 11:09 PM
LeBron has payback on his mind! Should be an exciting series if Boston beats Orlando.

MrBloop
05-13-2009, 11:15 PM
Show me where the Cavs have done the skits and picture taking in the postseason.

Show me. I'm waiting.

Fact is, they haven't, and LeBron even said they would take a more businesslike approach to the playoffs. They may still jump up and celebrate on the bench, like every team, but no skits.

If Denver was a match up nightmare for the Cavs they would not have been dismantled twice by the Cavs already this season. LA has a lot of size that the Cavs don't but the Cavs play much better defense and have the best player on the planet. Take it for what you will.

They do them every game...b4 every game it seems.

What about that corny video they made with all the sneaker and fake crying lol. They are about as classy as a suburb of Cleveland kid. They celebrate more than any team I can remember, and I've been watching this game for a while. You know exactly what I'm talking about, so don't act like you don't.

Denver is a match up problem for them, whether you believe me or not, I could care less. look at the rosters, I did. The Cavs play better D than both the Lakers and the Nuggets statistically, but offensively they aren't in the same class. Denver is no slouch on D and the Lakers can shut people down as well, so please stop talking about the Cavs like he's Jordan and they're 97 bulls...please.

If they play the Lakers, they'll be the underdogs

If the Nuggets somehow beat the Lakers, and Cavs don't waltz into the finals the odds will be very close.

My point is, you should tone down the cockiness just a bit Mr. Cavs.

cmstophe
05-13-2009, 11:17 PM
They do them every game...b4 every game it seems.

What about that corny video they made with all the sneaker and fake crying lol. They are about as classy as a suburb of Cleveland kid. They celebrate more than any team I can remember, and I've been watching this game for a while. You know exactly what I'm talking about, so don't act like you don't.

Denver is a match up problem for them, whether you believe me or not, I could care less. look at the rosters, I did. The Cavs play better D than both the Lakers and the Nuggets statistically, but offensively they aren't in the same class. Denver is no slouch on D and the Lakers can shut people down as well, so please stop talking about the Cavs like he's Jordan and they're 97 bulls...please.

If they play the Lakers, they'll be the underdogs

If the Nuggets somehow beat the Lakers, and Cavs don't waltz into the finals the odds will be very close.

My point is, you should tone down the cockiness just a bit Mr. Cavs.

How am I being cocky?

I already said in the other thread LA should be and will be favored.

And yeah, making a spoof of a beer commercial is really bad and not classy at all. :rolleyes: I have a strong distaste for neutral boards like this. So much hate flying around. People are so up tight.

Why doesn't your classy white trash New York *** tell us all how to act? :rolleyes:

Boston Faithful
05-13-2009, 11:18 PM
You better prepare, because the conversation will start (and end soon after once the Cavs advance) once the Celtics beat the Magic.

Well if the Celtics lose, I'm glad the Cavaliers can boast about beating the KG-less Celtics, a team that doesn't even have their best player.

I'd loveeee to play the Cavs without LeBron. I think the Celtics - at full strength - would beat the Cavs by 30 every game.

ARMIN12NBA
05-13-2009, 11:19 PM
Lebron wants to play weaker competition and side-step the team that has always had his number? I'm not surprised...

cmstophe
Well if the Celtics lose, I'm glad the Cavaliers can boast about beating the KG-less Celtics, a team that doesn't even have their best player.

I'd loveeee to play the Cavs without LeBron. I think the Celtics - at full strength - would beat the Cavs by 30 every game.

Exactly my point.

You guys can talk all the trash you want (like you are now) but when you get your ***** HANDED to you, all your excuses are ready to be dished out.

Nice.

cmstophe
Lebron wants to play weaker competition and side-step the team that has always had his number? I'm not surprised...

Yup. Can't say I blame him. It's all about getting the easiest road.

MrBloop
05-13-2009, 11:20 PM

who's comparing teams?:eyebrow:

The other guy "captain Lebron #23" seems to think the lakers are a Cakewalk and you guys already have the Champaign on ice.

cmstophe
05-13-2009, 11:21 PM
who's comparing teams?:eyebrow:

The other guy "captain Lebron #23" seems to think the lakers are a Cakewalk and you guys already have the Champaign on ice.

Surely you aren't talking about me, the guy who said LA should be favored in that series.

ARMIN12NBA
05-13-2009, 11:23 PM

True.

Although, much respect goes out there to those who want and relish tougher competition...

cmstophe
05-13-2009, 11:24 PM
True.

Although, much respect goes out there to those who want and relish tougher competition...

LeBron hates Paul Pierce and the Celtics, I honestly think that has more to do with it.

MrBloop
05-13-2009, 11:29 PM
He's a hater, dont bother.

LA should be scared of Cleveland, the way theyre playing. While the Lakers are off in la La Land losing by 40 to the yao-less rockets, the Cavs are resting up after 2 playoff sweeps.

eff LA. they are a more talented team, but they lack the team chemistry of the cavs.

You guys should just get a room already.

Resting your laurels on beating two "playoff imposter" teams is only gonna make losing in the finals feel that much worse, so be my guess.

There you cavs fans go with that word ''CHEMISTRY'' again:rolleyes: I get it, its the first time you've ever witnessed a team with Chemistry in cleveland since 97' i get it...you are all experts now...jeez:rolleyes:

People usually talk about a teams Chemistry this much, AFTER THEY WIN THE CHAMPIONSHIP lol this is too much for me.

Cleveland is just on fire right now and can't be stopped...I just got run over by the Cleveland express.:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

You'll always be my sweet little lovable losers...I hope ;)

MrBloop
05-13-2009, 11:30 PM
Surely you aren't talking about me, the guy who said LA should be favored in that series.

Surely, you in fact were mistaken...I wasn't

cmstophe
You guys should just get a room already.

Resting your laurels on beating two "playoff imposter" teams is only gonna make losing in the finals feel that much worse, so be my guess.

There you cavs fans go with that word ''CHEMISTRY'' again:rolleyes: I get it, its the first time you've ever witnessed a team with Chemistry in cleveland since 97' i get it...you are all experts now...jeez:rolleyes:

People usually talk about a teams Chemistry this much, AFTER THEY WIN THE CHAMPIONSHIP lol this is too much for me.

Cleveland is just on fire right now and can't be stopped...I just got run over by the Cleveland express.:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

You'll always be my sweet little lovable losers...I hope ;)

What in the hell are you even talking about? You were an idiot before, but now you don't even make sense. Tell me, what did Cleveland ever do to you? What did LeBron ever do to you? Why do you have so much hate and rage built up in there? It's alarming.

cmstophe
Surely, you in fact were mistaken...I wasn't

Good, good, just making sure.

MrBloop
05-13-2009, 11:32 PM

AKA the Eastern Conference.

cmstophe
05-13-2009, 11:40 PM
AKA the Eastern Conference.

Clippers
Warriors
Thunder
Kings
Grizzlies
Wolves
Suns

Man Id love to play those teams more often ;)

ARMIN12NBA
05-13-2009, 11:46 PM
Clippers
Warriors
Thunder
Kings
Grizzlies
Wolves
Suns

Playoffs buddy...

MrBloop
05-13-2009, 11:47 PM
New York fans are some of the worst in the world, please don't kid yourself.

Yeah, Ray Allen elbowing people in the nuts is really, really classy. Open your eyes. Plenty of good guys on both teams.

Ray is a class act, always has been...your boy variejo was standing over him like he wanted Ray to do something else to his nuts...pause.

As for your comment on "NY fans", thats cute, but coming from some hailing from the "Mistake by the Lake" carries no weight I'm afraid.

New York fans like it or not have the distinct honor of being some of the most knowledgeable fans around...especially when it comes to basketball, so kill that crap. We are known for understanding what a winning team looks like in all major sports.

Your city is known for the exact opposite.

Point being, Lebron is on his magical quest to quell the crys of a million tortured Cleveland fans with a championship...So babies like you can sleep better at night knowing ''WINNING'' is not just something that happens in Major League movies.

cmstophe
05-13-2009, 11:47 PM
Playoffs buddy...

That just defeats the East vs West argument even more.

Top 3 teams in the East are all great

Top 3 in the West are all great.

Come on. Mavericks? Hornets? Hobbled Spurs? Weak.

MrBloop
05-13-2009, 11:48 PM
Clippers
Warriors
Thunder
Kings
Grizzlies
Wolves
Suns

Playoffs Schmucko.

cmstophe
05-13-2009, 11:48 PM
Ray is a class act, always has been...your boy variejo was standing over him like he wanted Ray to do something else to his nuts...pause.

As for your comment on "NY fans", thats cute, but coming from some hailing from the "Mistake by the Lake" carries no weight I'm afraid.

New York fans like it or not have the distinct honor of being some of the most knowledgeable fans around...especially when it comes to basketball, so kill that crap. We are known for understanding what a winning team looks like in all major sports.

Your city is known for the exact opposite.

Point being, Lebron is on his magical quest to quell the crys of a million tortured Cleveland fans with a championship...So babies like you can sleep better at night knowing ''WINNING'' is not just something that happens in Major League movies.

New york fans are known for nothing but being incredible douches, as you prove right now.

Enjoy your playoffs.

MrBloop
05-13-2009, 11:49 PM
That just defeats the East vs West argument even more.

Top 3 teams in the East are all great

Top 3 in the West are all great.

Come on. Mavericks? Hornets? Hobbled Spurs? Weak.

Still better than the sixers, pistons, bulls (no matter how good they played), hawks.

cmstophe
05-13-2009, 11:50 PM
Still better than the sixers, pistons, bulls (no matter how good they played), hawks.

You really think so? Really?

Maybe slightly better. Really nothing noticeable. Honestly, I think the Cavs would sweep all three of those teams.

MrBloop
05-13-2009, 11:51 PM
New york fans are known for nothing but being incredible douches, as you prove right now.

Enjoy your playoffs.

...Says the insignificant Cleveland fan who never witnessed a championship parade.

Its amazing what a little winning does to a bunch of losers.

DODGERS&LAKERS
Clippers
Warriors
Thunder
Kings
Grizzlies
Wolves
Suns

You cant include the Suns in there with teams you want to play. A Roster with Nash, J Rich, Grant Hill, Amare and Shaq with Barbosa and some other good talent off the bench is not a team that you want to face if your looking for an easy victory.

If I did that I guess I would have to wish to play any team in the East with a worse record than the Suns like the......

Heat
Sixers
Bulls
Pistons
Pacers
Bobcats
Nets
Bucks
Raptors
Knicks
Wizards.

Those 11 teams 4 times each means we're going 44 and 0!!!!

MrBloop
You really think so? Really?

Maybe slightly better. Really nothing noticeable. Honestly, I think the Cavs would sweep all three of those teams.

prob not.

cmstophe
05-13-2009, 11:52 PM
...Says the insignificant Cleveland fan who never witnessed a championship parade.

Losers?

Where are the Knicks? Chilling at the bottom of the barrel?

Yeah, losers all right. :rolleyes: You act like I started this whole charade. You're the prick who's going off on people and hating on the Cavs. I'm just putting your useless loser white trash NY piece of crap *** in its place.

cmstophe
05-13-2009, 11:53 PM
You cant include the Suns in there with teams you want to play. A Roster with Nash, J Rich, Grant Hill, Amare and Shaq with Barbosa and some other good talent off the bench is not a team that you want to face if your looking for an easy victory.

If I did that I guess I would have to wish to play any team in the East with a worse record than the Suns like the......

Heat
Sixers
Bulls
Pistons
Pacers
Bobcats
Nets
Bucks
Raptors
Knicks
Wizards.

Those 11 teams 4 times each means we're going 44 and 0!!!!

...the Suns are pretty bad.

Charlotte owns LA BTW.

Lebron23
05-13-2009, 11:53 PM

Enjoy your playoffs.

And they are one of the most arrogant fans in the NBA. Last time that they made it in the NBA Finals was back in the 1999 NBA Season.

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

cmstophe
05-13-2009, 11:54 PM
And they are one of the most arrogant fans in the NBA. Last time that they made it in the NBA Finals was back in the 1999 NBA Season.

They last won a championship about the time the Cavaliers franchise was formed.

Yet, you're right, they are the most arrogant fans in the NBA (besides Boston fans maybe, and LA). And this guy tries to act like he's just responding to "arrogant, cocky Cavs fans".

rofl

MrBloop
05-13-2009, 11:55 PM
What in the hell are you even talking about? You were an idiot before, but now you don't even make sense. Tell me, what did Cleveland ever do to you? What did LeBron ever do to you? Why do you have so much hate and rage built up in there? It's alarming.

Hate????? no need to, I'm just tired of hearing how cocky cleveland fans are being after winning nothing. you would think after being swept you would shut up until game 2 of the finals but I guess I'm wrong here.

Get off the cross we need the wood kid...save the why are you hating on us bit for some1 who cares.

"What did Lebron ever do to you" lololololol:clap::clap::clap:

And the oscar once again goes to you Meryl Streep.:clap::clap:

cmstophe
05-13-2009, 11:57 PM
Hate????? no need to, I'm just tired of hearing how cocky cleveland fans are being after winning nothing. you would think after being swept you would shut up until game 2 of the finals but I guess I'm wrong here.

Get off the cross we need the wood kid...save the why are you hating on us bit for some1 who cares.

"What did Lebron ever do to you" lololololol:clap::clap::clap:

And the oscar once again goes to you Meryl Streep.:clap::clap:

Nobody is being cocky but you, yet your team isnt even playing right now. "Get off the wood" lmfao...you need to throw yourself into traffic.

MrBloop
05-14-2009, 12:03 AM
Losers?

Where are the Knicks? Chilling at the bottom of the barrel?

Yeah, losers all right. :rolleyes: You act like I started this whole charade. You're the prick who's going off on people and hating on the Cavs. I'm just putting your useless loser white trash NY piece of crap *** in its place.

I'm sorry but tell me what your Cavs have accomplished that surpasses any knicks team in the playoffs??????

I've seen two knick teams in my lifetime make it to the finals and bunch of others battle Mike, Larry, Reggie, and Alonzo in the postseason other years, While you were figuring out which team you were gonna dik ride that postseason. You have never seen a Championship in Cleveland in your life, thats a fact, so forgive me if I'm not surprised you don't know how to act when your team is a front runner...its not your fault.

As for the White trash comment...no comment except...

How hilarious it is to hear kid from Cleveland Ohio talk about someone else being white trash.

And I aint even white.

Somebody is agggggy:p:clap: love it

cmstophe
05-14-2009, 12:04 AM
All right "kid". You enjoy them Knicks now and their playoffs, ya hear?

MrBloop
05-14-2009, 12:06 AM
Nobody is being cocky but you, yet your team isnt even playing right now. "Get off the wood" lmfao...you need to throw yourself into traffic.

For the record I pull for the lakers since I have an apartment there and family.
...but enough about me.

BTownTeamsRKing
05-14-2009, 12:07 AM
not even going to bother arguing this further, but i will say this, for the sake of the cleveland fans on this site, the cavs better win it all. if they dont, u can be sure their will be 29 fans of other teams letting them know.

if u cavs fans are so confident, then why even argue? just wait and see and then u can talk.

MrBloop
05-14-2009, 12:08 AM
...the Suns are pretty bad.

Charlotte owns LA BTW.

they own LA...two games a year lol.

How old is this kid ^^^^^^^

You just sound like one of them I was born in 90 something nba fans.

MrBloop
05-14-2009, 12:09 AM

when you were 1 years old.:clap:

cmstophe
05-14-2009, 12:10 AM
not even going to bother arguing this further, but i will say this, for the sake of the cleveland fans on this site, the cavs better win it all. if they dont, u can be sure their will be 29 fans of other teams letting them know.

if u cavs fans are so confident, then why even argue? just wait and see and then u can talk.

I'm done, at least with this mrbloop character.

Cavs fans arent being cocky. I already said I am waiting for the other shoe to drop because I am a Cleveland fan. People want to disrespect and hate on my town and team though I will let them hear about it.

I will not and never do talk garbage unless it's provoked.

Jack Kent Cooke
05-14-2009, 12:14 AM
All right "kid". You enjoy them Knicks now and their playoffs, ya hear?

:laugh:

MrBloop
05-14-2009, 12:15 AM
They last won a championship about the time the Cavaliers franchise was formed.

Yet, you're right, they are the most arrogant fans in the NBA (besides Boston fans maybe, and LA). And this guy tries to act like he's just responding to "arrogant, cocky Cavs fans".

rofl

Meanwhile the Knicks have been one of the most exciting playoff teams for decades even when they didn't win chips.

Cleveland...not so much

SO again, where in gods name have you guys found any room to talk??????

You got 2 kids in here who's team has no chamoionships...making fun of a team who has won 2 championships and been to the finals multiple other times...HILARIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thats what gets me about these young Cleveland fans, they talk so much **** without having won ****.

All the SMART oldschool cleveland fans are quiet b/c they know all of this **** means nothing until they actually WIN a championship.

cmstophe
05-14-2009, 12:16 AM
Someones gettin aaaaaggggggy

TriberForLifer
05-14-2009, 12:17 AM
I think it's ridiculous how Cleveland fans are the ones being attacked and then we're forced to defend ourselves all at the same time - and then we're ridiculed for defending ourselves!

Initially all this smack has been about what the Cavs can't do. They can't beat Boston. They can't beat Orlando. They can't beat the Lakers. They can't beat Denver. Then it's about the cakewalk they've had to this point. Anyone can beat the Pistons. Anyone - besides the Heat apparently - can beat the Hawks. Then, when we fans defend how good we know our team is, we're being cocky??

Let me just say how that makes no f u c k i n g sense whatsoever!

Every fan in here thinks their team is the best right now. Every fan in here thinks their team can win the NBA title right now. Why aren't we allowed? Because we're Cleveland and we haven't won a title in any professional sports since 1964? Bull s h i t! We're pumped about our team and we're confident we can beat anyone - just like I imagine Lakers, Celtics, Nuggets and Magic fans believe too, so get over it. It's part of being a fan of a successful franchise.

And calling the Cavs cocky is laughable. It's all because a small market team has fun while it wins so fans from the bigger markets are calling them out. It's hypocritical. If the Lakers or Knicks or Celtics would be doing what the Cavs were doing (and they have not done the camera shooting before any playoff game to this point) it would be skimmed over like it was no big deal.

And those of you making fun of the city? Get off your ivory tower and go there before you start running your mouth.

Jack Kent Cooke
05-14-2009, 12:17 AM
Meanwhile the Knicks have been one of the most exciting playoff teams for decades even when they didn't win chips.

Cleveland...not so much

SO again, where in gods name have you guys found any room to talk??????

You got 2 kids in here who's team has no chamoionships...making fun of a team who has won 2 championships and been to the finals multiple other times...HILARIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thats what gets me about these young Cleveland fans, they talk so much **** without having won ****.

All the SMART oldschool cleveland fans are quiet b/c they know all of this **** means nothing until they actually WIN a championship.

Hey guys. Stop your feud from the other thread. These posts are completely irrelevant to the topic at hand.

MrBloop
05-14-2009, 12:19 AM
I'm done, at least with this mrbloop character.

Cavs fans arent being cocky. I already said I am waiting for the other shoe to drop because I am a Cleveland fan. People want to disrespect and hate on my town and team though I will let them hear about it.

I will not and never do talk garbage unless it's provoked.

Cavs fans are also in denial ^^^^^^in addition to being cocky.

Just remember you haven't won **** yet.

And you can diss my sorry knicks all you want, but it still doesn't take away the fact that I have witnessed more playoff and finals success than you and the rest of your crap city.

I'll happily take that to biznank.

cmstophe
05-14-2009, 12:19 AM
I think it's ridiculous how Cleveland fans are the ones being attacked and then we're forced to defend ourselves all at the same time - and then we're ridiculed for defending ourselves!

Initially all this smack has been about what the Cavs can't do. They can't beat Boston. They can't beat Orlando. They can't beat the Lakers. They can't beat Denver. Then it's about the cakewalk they've had to this point. Anyone can beat the Pistons. Anyone - besides the Heat apparently - can beat the Hawks. Then, when we fans defend how good we know our team is, we're being cocky??

Every fan in here thinks their team is the best right now. Every fan in here thinks their team can win the NBA title right now. Why aren't we allowed? Because we're Cleveland and we haven't won a title in any professional sports since 1968? Bull s h i t! We're pumped about our team and we're confident we can beat anyone - just like I imagine Lakers, Celtics, Nuggets and Magic fans believe too, so get over it. It's part of being a fan of a successful franchise.

And calling the Cavs cocky is laughable. It's all because a small market team has fun while it wins so fans from the bigger markets are calling them out. It's hypocritical. If the Lakers or Knicks or Celtics would be doing what the Cavs were doing (and they have not done the camera shooting before any playoff game to this point) it would be skimmed over like it was no big deal.

And those of you making fun of the city? Get off your ivory tower and go there before you start running your mouth.

Preach brotha! But...1964.

100% fact here.

BTownTeamsRKing
05-14-2009, 12:25 AM
i have to add tho, no one except very few Celtics fans think the Celtics are going to the Finals. so idk where u got that part of it.

MrBloop
05-14-2009, 12:25 AM

Every fan in here thinks their team is the best right now. Every fan in here thinks their team can win the NBA title right now. Why aren't we allowed? Because we're Cleveland and we haven't won a title in any professional sports since 1968? Bull s h i t! We're pumped about our team and we're confident we can beat anyone - just like I imagine Lakers, Celtics, Nuggets and Magic fans believe too, so get over it. It's part of being a fan of a successful franchise.

1st, Do yourself a favor and don't dodge the cursing filter again, you've been warned (hehe)

2nd, that small market fun you talk about comes across like pure unwarranted cockiness. Did you ever hear the phrase, "act like you've been there before" prob not. Nobody likes a left fielder who acts like they're gods gift when they haven't won ****.

You would think after being swept you wouldn't be so damn gassed.

for the record I've been to Cleveland and that **** is pathetic.

cmstophe
05-14-2009, 12:27 AM
1st, Do yourself a favor and don't dodge the cursing filter again, you've been warned (hehe)

2nd, that small market fun you talk about comes across like pure unwarranted cockiness. Did you ever hear the phrase, "act like you've been there before" prob not. Nobody likes a left fielder who acts like they're gods gift when they haven't won ****.

You would think after being swept you wouldn't be so damn gassed.

for the record I've been to Cleveland and that **** is pathetic.

You've never been to cleveland, stop jollyin us

TriberForLifer made a reasonable, factual post and you still cant get off your dumb *** and be an adult about it for one second....

MrBloop
05-14-2009, 12:28 AM
Catch up with you birds tomm.

Good night cleveland...you rock!!!!!!!

cmstophe
05-14-2009, 12:29 AM
Catch up with you birds tomm.

Good night cleveland...you rock!!!!!!!

keep drinkin yoo haterade kiddo!

TriberForLifer
05-14-2009, 12:31 AM
This bloop character makes me actually laugh out loud. Dude is completely off his rocker! Prolly one of those little dudes who have a Napoleon complex and feels empowered by talking his smack online. Hahahaha! Whatta moron!

And yeah I've heard of "act like you've been there before," but in my lifetime I've seen Red Right 88, The Drive, The Fumble, The Shot, Edgar Renteria and several other mishaps so I think I'll just enjoy it however I want. That's not cocky - that's just being a fan.

BTownTeamsRKing
05-14-2009, 12:33 AM
good point^

cmstophe
05-14-2009, 12:33 AM
This bloop character makes me actually laugh out loud. Dude is completely off his rocker! Prolly one of those little dudes who have a Napoleon complex and feels empowered by talking his smack online. Hahahaha! Whatta moron!

And yeah I've heard of "act like you've been there before," but in my lifetime I've seen Red Right 88, The Drive, The Fumble, The Shot, Edgar Renteria and several other mishaps so I think I'll just enjoy it however I want. That's not cocky - that's just being a fan.

Do whatever you want. Dont let some low life thug loser from NY get you down. That goes for all fans...

MrBloop
05-14-2009, 12:34 AM
You've never been to cleveland, stop jollyin us

TriberForLifer made a reasonable, factual post and you still cant get off your dumb *** and be an adult about it for one second....

You've never been to cleveland

I was there in 2005 (also stayed in youngstown)

stop jollyin us

Who the *** says "jollyin" :cry:lolololololololololol

lol was this a serious comeback...or are you "jollyin" me here kid??? :clap:

I'm sorry I'll try to be more adult for you next time lol (is this boy for real?:eyebrow:)

cmstophe
05-14-2009, 12:35 AM
I thought you were leaving?

LOL! What a loser!

MrBloop
05-14-2009, 12:36 AM
keep drinkin yoo haterade kiddo!

Keep drinkin that G@yterade yoo kiddo:rolleyes:

Jack Kent Cooke
05-14-2009, 12:36 AM
cmstophe v. MrBloop Part II :laugh:

MrBloop
05-14-2009, 12:37 AM
I thought you were leaving?

LOL! What a loser!

I was just Jollyin you............lololololololololololol

did I spell it right???

cmstophe
05-14-2009, 12:37 AM
cmstophe v. MrBloop Part II :laugh:

Dude just called me "Gay".

I'm done.

MrBloop
05-14-2009, 12:39 AM
Do whatever you want. Dont let some low life thug loser from NY get you down. That goes for all fans...

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:lololololololo lololol:cry:lolololololol

Yea you heard him, don't let those thugs from NY get you down.

This kid is a priceless artifact.

MrBloop
05-14-2009, 12:41 AM

I'm done.

How do you know I wasn't just "Jollyin" you hahahahahaha.

whenever I look at you name I think "Catastrophe" Is that just me...idk why, something with the wording.....idk...HEY IT WORKS!

Jack Kent Cooke
05-14-2009, 12:42 AM

I'm done.

"You know how I know you're gay, ..." :laugh2: Paul Rudd and Seth Rogan are fantastic in that scene.

cmstophe
05-14-2009, 12:43 AM
"You know how I know you're gay, ..." :laugh2: Paul Rudd and Seth Rogan are fantastic in that scene.

Perfect! :clap:

MrBloop
05-14-2009, 12:48 AM

Because that totally isn't what your doing right now.

Your throwing your 2 cents in just like me or anybody else in here is, get off your horse kid.

Cleveland should have a collective code of silence to combat the jinx that is your cities sports teams.

Shut up, win something, talk about it afterwards.

in that order.

mjt20mik
05-14-2009, 01:08 AM

Exactly why Boston fans have no credibility in these forums. Cleveland took you guys to 7 without Mo Williams. Does that say anything? And even so, you guys barely made it out (Pierce had an excellent game though).

Why don't you put more thought into your posts before posting. Your giving knowledgeable Boston fans a bad name.

theuuord
05-14-2009, 01:35 AM

it's amazing how insignificant things like sports teams make losers act like this.

Boston Faithful
05-14-2009, 02:11 AM
Exactly why Boston fans have no credibility in these forums. Cleveland took you guys to 7 without Mo Williams. Does that say anything? And even so, you guys barely made it out (Pierce had an excellent game though).

Why don't you put more thought into your posts before posting. Your giving knowledgeable Boston fans a bad name.

Oh, shut up.

Mo Williams is a ROLE PLAYER! At best he is just a good player. This is ridiculous. Did Mo Williams make the All-Star team on the Bucks in the past 2 years? Did he? He put up the same numbers on the Bucks and everyone thought he was an average player.

Kevin Garnett is a top 5 player in the NBA. Period. End of story. On top of that they don't even have their best bench player in Leon Powe.
Are you crazy?

Kings Faithful
05-14-2009, 02:28 AM
Oh, shut up.

Mo Williams is a ROLE PLAYER! At best he is just a good player. This is ridiculous. Did Mo Williams make the All-Star team on the Bucks in the past 2 years? Did he? He put up the same numbers on the Bucks and everyone thought he was an average player.

Kevin Garnett is a top 5 player in the NBA. Period. End of story. On top of that they don't even have their best bench player in Leon Powe.
Are you crazy?

Nice screen name...

Nirvanaskurdt
05-14-2009, 03:40 AM
:jumpy: :jumpy: :jumpy: :jumpy: :jumpy: :jumpy: :jumpy: :jumpy: :jumpy: :jumpy: :jumpy: :jumpy: :jumpy: :jumpy: :jumpy: :jumpy: :jumpy: :jumpy: :jumpy: :jumpy: :jumpy: :jumpy: :jumpy: :jumpy: :jumpy: :jumpy: :jumpy: :jumpy: :jumpy: :jumpy: :jumpy: :jumpy: :jumpy: :jumpy: :jumpy: :jumpy: :jumpy: :jumpy: :jumpy: :jumpy: :jumpy: :jumpy: :jumpy: :jumpy: :jumpy: :jumpy: :jumpy: :jumpy: :jumpy: :jumpy: :jumpy: :jumpy: :jumpy: :jumpy: :jumpy: :jumpy: :jumpy: :jumpy: :jumpy: :jumpy: :jumpy: :jumpy: :jumpy: :jumpy: :jumpy: :jumpy: :jumpy: :jumpy: :jumpy: :jumpy: :jumpy: :jumpy: :jumpy: :jumpy: :jumpy: :jumpy: :jumpy: :jumpy: :jumpy: :jumpy: :jumpy: :jumpy: :jumpy: :jumpy: :jumpy: :jumpy: :jumpy: :jumpy: :jumpy: :jumpy: :jumpy: :jumpy: :jumpy: :jumpy: :jumpy: :jumpy:

:yawn:

:jumpy: :jumpy: :jumpy: :jumpy: :jumpy: :jumpy: :jumpy: :jumpy: :jumpy: :jumpy: :jumpy: :jumpy: :jumpy: :jumpy: :jumpy: :jumpy: :jumpy::jumpy: :jumpy: :jumpy: :jumpy: :jumpy:

I wanna see that rematch :)

Sandman
05-14-2009, 04:46 AM

FEAR THE BOSTON TEAM THAT GOES INTO THE SERIES WITH A SCAPEGOAT!!! :speechless:

bringinwood
05-14-2009, 06:06 AM

or

If he said he wanted to play Orlando, people would say it was because he was scared of losing to Boston last year...

You can't win until you win... LeBron has to stop talkin and start being an assassin...

BTownTeamsRKing
05-14-2009, 08:00 AM

This year's Celtics team is sooooo sooo soooo much better than last year. They are built better and if they were completely healthy, they would stomp every team in the playoffs easily.

Understand that means Powe and Davis come off the bench instead of jackie moon and wangstaa moore. that is a monumental difference.

When this team was healthy and this is before Davis really developed, the Celtics started 27-2 or somethin like that.

and if the Celtics lose, I'm pretty sure not having a former MVP and DPOY is pretty damn good excuse. But with the way people cry about his antics, u would think he is playing.

Rayneryder
05-14-2009, 08:22 AM
When. not if!!! /\

mackworth
05-14-2009, 09:10 AM
As a diehard celtics fan, I have fully accepted the the Celtics demise in these playoffs.

I think if Powe and Garnett hadn't gone down, the Celts would have been the #1 seed and I think they would have won a playoff series against the Cavs.

The Celtics are a great team, but there is just too much working against them. If they can get out of this series and win 1-2 games against cleveland I would consider that a pretty good show of their heart and will to win.

cmstophe
05-14-2009, 03:16 PM
Mo Williams is a role player

You have never watched basketball.

Ever. Please get off the NBA forums because you are clueless. Daniel Gibson is a role player. Sasha Pavlovic is a role player. Mo Williams is an NBA starter.

Jay22Redd
05-14-2009, 03:44 PM
I doubt they are afraid of any team but he probably want to play them because they are the champs.

Sandman
05-14-2009, 05:08 PM
And... even if KG is missing from the lineup, Big Baby is getting about 20 a game.

bostncelts34
05-14-2009, 05:12 PM
celtics/cavs will be a good series. KG or no KG. Still will be competetive.

Sandman
05-14-2009, 05:16 PM
celtics/cavs will be a good series. KG or no KG. Still will be competetive.

jumpin' the gun are we

bostncelts34
05-14-2009, 05:21 PM
jumpin' the gun are we

no. the topic is he wants to play boston.

so im saying if it happens, it will be a good series.

dee279
05-14-2009, 05:32 PM
Yeah if KG was playing, i bet he wouldnt want to play them then.

surf and turf
05-14-2009, 08:06 PM
I think Boston has been doing a great job considering thier injuries i think they are the third best team in the East. But man have they been playing hard and the reults have been some of the most memorable playoff games i ever saw. Love em or hate em you gotta love it. It will be a war with clevland. Howeverim sitting here thinking how Howard has the qiuckest jump i ever saw and may be one of the top 5 shot blockers i ever saw. So if i was Labron i may want Boston to. Howard may be the only guy in basketball that can force Lebron to put it up. Thats one hell of a matchup when James is driving. Too bad it wont happenn again till next year.

MrBloop
05-14-2009, 08:37 PM

I just read this post again and completely lost it...again lololol

Yes we are all "thugs" in NY...you nailed it.

Sorry back on topic.

I personally think The C's match up well against the Cavs. I think if they stay at home on Clevelands shooters while avoiding double teams on Lebron every time down the court, they can make it interesting. (If your a Cs fan) All you can do is hope Lebron gets 3 point happy and the rest of the Cavs don't hit there three's on the road. The one thing the C's do have going for them is that they have the personal to make all the Cavs perimeter players expend energy on D because Allen, Rondo, and Pierce all get to the line a lot.

MrBloop
05-14-2009, 08:41 PM
it's amazing how insignificant things like sports teams make losers act like this.

Blessings to you 2 my friend.

cmstophe
05-14-2009, 09:47 PM
I just read this post again and completely lost it...again lololol

Yes we are all "thugs" in NY...you nailed it.

Sorry back on topic.

I personally think The C's match up well against the Cavs. I think if they stay at home on Clevelands shooters while avoiding double teams on Lebron every time down the court, they can make it interesting. (If your a Cs fan) All you can do is hope Lebron gets 3 point happy and the rest of the Cavs don't hit there three's on the road. The one thing the C's do have going for them is that they have the personal to make all the Cavs perimeter players expend energy on D because Allen, Rondo, and Pierce all get to the line a lot.

It wont be easy that's for sure.

tr4shb0t
05-17-2009, 11:07 PM
poor Lebron...how will he get into the paint with D12 in there?

slipcid
05-18-2009, 04:55 PM
no. the topic is he wants to play boston.

so im saying if it happens, it will be a good series.

he wants a weaker team. thats all.

theuuord
05-18-2009, 04:59 PM
poor Lebron...how will he get into the paint with D12 in there?

*shrug* he's done it before, he'll do it again. he averaged 30 points and 10 boards in three games against orlando this season, and 29 points, 9 boards, and 10 assists in four games last season.
just saying...

celticfan
05-18-2009, 05:30 PM
I think that the celtics would not fare well versus the cavs with no KG, Leon..... Magic matchup better

Master Mind
05-18-2009, 05:49 PM
Wonder why he wanted to play the Celts? He didn't want to see D-Howard and the Magic...

theuuord
05-18-2009, 05:51 PM
Wonder why he wanted to play the Celts? He didn't want to see D-Howard and the Magic...

um, i'm pretty sure lebron is the best player on the planet and is on a team that is 74-16 through 90 games, better than any other team in the league by far.

i don't think he's scared of the orlando magic.

king4day
05-18-2009, 05:53 PM
lol, there's no revenge when your're playing an injured team. Especially with 1 being one of their MVP's. If Boston were healthy, it would indeed be a rematch, and I think Boston would have won it.
I hope the Magic give them a good 6 or 7 game fight. And if LA loses to Denver, then I REALLY hope the Magic beat the Cavs.

Master Mind
05-18-2009, 05:54 PM
um, i'm pretty sure lebron is the best player on the planet and is on a team that is 74-16 through 90 games, better than any other team in the league by far.

We'll see :eyebrow:

king4day
05-18-2009, 05:55 PM

This part you can't compare. They played back to back weak teams.
LA, Denver and Orlando all had tough matchups.

theuuord
05-18-2009, 06:02 PM
This part you can't compare. They played back to back weak teams.
LA, Denver and Orlando all had tough matchups.

um, okay. take eight wins off Cleveland's number. Cleveland is now 66-16. Orlando can keep theirs. They're 67-28.

again.

i don't think LeBron is scared of the Magic.

tr4shb0t
05-18-2009, 06:07 PM
*shrug* he's done it before, he'll do it again. he averaged 30 points and 10 boards in three games against orlando this season, and 29 points, 9 boards, and 10 assists in four games last season.
just saying...

yea Lebron will be Lebron and he always finds a way to score, but he doesn't seem to average good FG% against them because interior defense of D12 alters his shot. Either way, I can't wait for the matchup because all the other Cavs games these playoffs have been boring so far.

theuuord
05-18-2009, 06:13 PM
yea Lebron will be Lebron and he always finds a way to score, but he doesn't seem to average good FG% against them because interior defense of D12 alters his shot. Either way, I can't wait for the matchup because all the other Cavs games these playoffs have been boring so far.

That's offset by his 38% from three the last two years against them. His two-point% is expected to go down, but it didn't plummet, and he still produced in every facet of the game as expected.

Master Mind
05-18-2009, 06:17 PM
Lebron will be a jump shooter against the Magic

tr4shb0t
05-18-2009, 06:29 PM
That's offset by his 38% from three the last two years against them. His two-point% is expected to go down, but it didn't plummet, and he still produced in every facet of the game as expected.

His 3 ball is definitely hitting more as of late, but all I'm saying is his FG% is gonna go down and he will actually have to work to get points because the Magic aren't letting him charge in and dunk every time.

Lebron will be a jump shooter against the Magic

yep, that could get ugly

Kakaroach
05-18-2009, 06:39 PM
LeBron wanted revenge and an easy trip to the Finals, but he won't get it. Should be good to see the Magic take this series to 6 or 7 games.