PDA

View Full Version : Kobe Bryant & LeBron James TV campaign

Cubbie Cowboy
05-10-2009, 03:14 PM
Supposedly Nike is going to be making a ton of these soon. Kobe & LeBron as the MVPs (Most Valuable Puppets) living together in a super fly puppet condo. Here's the first one that shows LeBron getting ready for his big game that night, and Kobe having to deal with it all. Lots more to come!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HsG5uq9xOKo

rmonte4
05-22-2009, 11:27 AM
FUNNIEST SPORTS CAMPAIGN I CAN THINK OF.

love the 3 rings skit.

IBleedPurple
05-22-2009, 01:48 PM
I'm not so sure that the dream matchup in the Finals will happen anyway

Kakaroach
05-22-2009, 01:59 PM
Who knows if either of these guys will be in the Finals, let alone both?

DamnGoat
05-22-2009, 02:08 PM
The chalk commercial is funny, since it's a total ripoff of MJ and every time I see LeBron he's doing that.

What'll be even funnier is if neither of these guys make it to the Finals, then these commercials will look really stupid.

bedford1829
05-22-2009, 02:08 PM
All the talk of the NBA being rigged is fueled by these commercial campaigns.

This campaign, along with the Vitamin water campaign that has been plastered all over ESPN and ESPN.com, makes it look like the NBA is in the pre-promotion stage of NBA Finals match up they already know is gonna occur.

Last year, it just so happened that the two largest market teams and historic rivals met in the finals. This year it could end up the two most marketable stars. For this to happen year in and year out is suspicious.

I dont believe it is rigged but at the worst its tremendous Favoritism by the league.