PDA

View Full Version : Rafer slapped him upside the head!! lmao!

deepen03
05-07-2009, 01:59 AM
missed the game but just saw on inside the nba the whole rafer house situation.

i personally think it was hilarious! rafer slapped him upside the head!! :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:: laugh:

funniest **** i've seen since the vince carter mo peterson incident in 2006.

TNT showed it in Slow-mo and i started dying! Kenny Smith was like: "I think it was comical."

bluesickle
05-07-2009, 03:11 AM
Did you see House's headband twirl? LMAO, the slow-motion playback of the slap had me laughing -- especially seeing House's reaction! :laugh:

Here's a little tribute (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WUCs--zvPLY) to the slap. :laugh:

EX-TREME
05-07-2009, 07:53 AM
it's was funny in that moment but then i realised that this going to cost us game 3. rondo is going to torch johnson and lue.

jwaltner
05-07-2009, 01:50 PM
Yes, this was hilarious BUT stupid. If you want to get someone back, you dont go and slap them on the back of the head. You start shutting them down, scoring ZERO points and deny, deny, deny a pass. Eddie House is NOT AS GOOD as the Magic made him look. Magic had him looking like an all star out there. I saw NO HEART in game 2, with LAZY defense, and NO communication. Now, Alston most likely will be suspended for game 3 and Anthony is going to get the nod. Where is the killer mentality? The Celtics were bleeding and the Magic did NOT smell blood. Putting the Celts down 2-0 would have BEEN HUGE going back to Amway....

Sandman
05-07-2009, 02:08 PM
you son of a ***** if I have to watch tyronn lue on the court this friday ima cry

EX-TREME
05-07-2009, 02:15 PM
you son of a ***** if I have to watch tyronn lue on the court this friday ima cry

i am more worried about aj then t-lue. lue was actually known as a good defender. don't know if he can defend rondo better then johnson.

Sandman
05-07-2009, 02:30 PM
put courtney on rondo, let jj chase ray around

magicbucs4eva
05-07-2009, 03:38 PM
is he gonna be suspended??

deepen03
05-07-2009, 04:47 PM
is he gonna be suspended??

most likely unless stu jackson has a really huge sense of humor along with Stern lmao.

ragee
05-07-2009, 05:09 PM

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

put courtney on rondo, let jj chase ray around

Yeah, I'd rather see Lee in the PG position than Lue and AJ! Let JJ play as a starter... He is doing a good job so far... However, I don't think Lee can contain Rondo... On the otherside, atleast he can score and do something for the team... Not like our 2nd and 3rd string pgs...

Sandman
05-07-2009, 05:12 PM
Dwight was too swat hungry on Rondo this passed game. Glen Davis picked up easy baskets. Just having Lee on the court helps divert a little more of Dwight's attention.

rapjuicer06
05-07-2009, 05:33 PM
see what no one saw is that after house's shot he gave a little elbow to alston and he responded with a ***** slap hahahaha so funny. he shouldn't get suspended for that, but maybe fineda little amount of money. it didn't hurt anyone, prolly didn't hurt house at all so its not really a big deal. if fisher gets suspended for one game and alston for one game and the things they did were completely different then theres something wrong with the league. and i think i heard some where if alston is suspended then hedo will play point more than aj and lue

ragee
05-07-2009, 07:02 PM
He slaps house in the head, now the NBA slaps him with a suspension! It's official... He better hopes the Magic wins game 3 without him!:mad:

BucinOrlando
05-07-2009, 09:25 PM
Is it official that Lee is back? I hope he can provide the spark for us to not continue the way game 2 did. It was kind of tough to watch. These are games of streaks and we just couldn't put anything together. Did something happen to JJ? He hit those three 3's in a row in the first quarter and then I didn't see him play for the rest of the game. I was kind of distracted, but why take out the one guy on our team that was actually shooting the ball well? Is anyone else tired of watching Anthony Johnson's ill-advised drives? There is some value for humor, but geez!!! Just a few random questions/rants...

rapjuicer06
05-07-2009, 10:17 PM
can someone please explain to me how a slap on the head is worth just as much as a complete body check? derek fisher only got a one game suspension while alston did too? are you ****ing kidding me with this bull ****? i'm pretty sure rondo has done a **** load more than a little slap on the head and rondo hasn't gotten ****. **** stern and the nba, thats ****ing bull ****....

and bucinorlando, i am sick of watch anthony johnson period. he looks like a complete ******* dribbling up the court and doing that lame *** spin move everytime and rondo is goin to pick his pocket all of game three if he gets a lot of playing time

cheech309
05-08-2009, 11:50 AM
yeah i'm worried about anthony "turnover" Johnson...I say we let Turk bring the ball up for game 3...let him drive to the bucket get pierce or perkins in foul trouble early...with johnson runnin the point nobody gets in foul trouble...he will miss two three pointers and a elbow jumper off that spin move. no production from him at all except that game where he scored 25 points.

JNore151
05-08-2009, 05:32 PM
i mean..we gon have to go wit turk playing foward point but turks is turnover happy as well.....this is point blank bullshtttt, house bumped into rafer and u kno he had been talkin all game, it seemed like rafer slaped him out of instint, but u kno what fukkkkkk it ....we stand firm....we need lewis to get at least 30 tonite i expect c.lee's return will boost us and watch for turk to go off as well but all dat dont mean shttt unless we shut down rondo's playmaking skills.....this lil !@#^%$ needs to b put in his place, i wish alston would have rather slaped rondo lol...now dat wouldve been intresting!!! we need d12 to physcly let em kno HE owns the paint.....

ragee
05-08-2009, 11:40 PM
Good thing we won...

EX-TREME
05-09-2009, 07:17 AM
what a great game. everybody played great.

PennyMy#1
05-10-2009, 09:16 AM
Yeah true. I really thought we would get bigger problems without Rafer. But, hey. We play without Nelson for some time now. We played a game without Dwight and won. We played without Rafer and won that really important game. Shows me, how deep our team is ...

Sandman
05-10-2009, 12:06 PM
Shows you don't need a PG on the court for the sake of having a PG on the court.

HEDO FTW

EX-TREME
05-10-2009, 03:50 PM
Shows you don't need a PG on the court for the sake of having a PG on the court.

HEDO FTW

kudos for hedo playing point forward while alston was suspended

PennyMy#1
05-11-2009, 05:09 AM
Hedo is Point Forward the whole season ... just not always a good one ...