Gasol
Bynum

they would break the bulls record of 72-10

ARMIN12NBA
05-06-2009, 08:35 PM
What if Neo chose the blue pill?

superkegger
05-06-2009, 08:35 PM
If they switched teams, then Kobe would be a Cav.

madiaz3
05-06-2009, 08:36 PM
No.
They play different positions and play for teams that best compliment each player. The triangle would leave Lebron taking more jumpers than he would like, making him less effective than if he was on the Cavs.

ARMIN12NBA
05-06-2009, 08:37 PM
No.
They play different positions and play for teams that best compliment each player. The triangle would leave Lebron taking more jumpers than he would like, making him less effective than if he was on the Cavs.

Nobody cares about the Triangle or the Triple Post Offense. People completely disregard offensive systems when comparing anything and everything.

I guess my 70 page document on the TPO is a waste of paper. :laugh2:

ARMIN12NBA
05-06-2009, 08:39 PM
BTW--Who is Lebro?

cmstophe
05-06-2009, 08:41 PM
Cavs would still be good but not as good as they are with LeBron.

Lakers would win the next 2-3 titles. Maybe more. :)

superkegger
05-06-2009, 08:42 PM
BTW--Who is Lebro?

i believe it is french for the bro

ARMIN12NBA
05-06-2009, 08:47 PM

Nice.

I was thinking it could be a combination of a Lion, Zebra, and this guy (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lDTkTAo_l2g).

jmastert
05-06-2009, 08:53 PM
i was talking about this the past 3 days actually. i think if lakers had lebron they be the best team ever (edging MJ and the bulls) Pau Bynum Lebron Odom wat more do u need

Fisher
Sasha
Lebron
Pau
Bynum

Odom and Ariza off bench. game *****

kobelaughsatall
05-06-2009, 08:55 PM
not this argument again. This will closed soon

JordansBulls
05-06-2009, 08:57 PM
Lakers

fisher
Lebron (move him to the 2)
Ariza
Gasol
Bynum

they would break the bulls record of 72-10

Not really. They will look better on paper, but obviously Lebron will have to limit himself in the triangle a little bit.

Lebron23
05-06-2009, 08:57 PM
i was talking about this the past 3 days actually. i think if lakers had lebron they be the best team ever (edging MJ and the bulls) Pau Bynum Lebron Odom wat more do u need

Fisher
Sasha
Lebron
Pau
Bynum

That's one of the deepest team in the NBA. :clap::clap::clap:

madiaz3
05-06-2009, 08:59 PM

Fisher
Sasha
Lebron
Pau
Bynum

yeah man and maybe you could put shaq and hakeem on the bulls and put mj with reggie miller, they'd be unstoppable.

even beter

check this, put eddy curry, stephon marbury, steve francis (maybe even zach randolph!), jamal crawford all in their PRIMES along with key bench players like nate robinson and david lee.

Guess what, things on paper hardly ever turn out like you think.

Raps18-19 Champ
05-06-2009, 09:01 PM
Lakers would do better but not the Cavs.

Lebron gives the Cavs rebounds and assist that they lack.

Kobe can't give that.

lakers4sho
05-06-2009, 09:01 PM
People only care about what they see on paper nowadays. Just look at the Clippers.

superkegger
05-06-2009, 09:02 PM

Fisher
Sasha
Lebron
Pau
Bynum

That team has like no shooting. Fisher can shoot, but that's about it. Sasha has had one good year. Ariza is inconsistent from deep at best. You give LeBron no room to operate because you don't have floor spacers.

Raps18-19 Champ
05-06-2009, 09:04 PM
This would be my line-up

C-Bynum
PF-Gasol
SF-Odom
SG-Ariza
PG-Lebron

Lebron as PG is tough. Then you have your wings over 6'8 each. Then your big men are over 7'0.

Tallest lineup ever.

jetsfan28
05-06-2009, 09:09 PM
Both teams would be worse. Kobe can't play anywhere 1-4 like LeBron can, limiting that team's effectiveness, and they'd constantly have to play small, playing Kobe at SF and Varejao or Wallace at PF, hurting the offense. LeBron, Odom, and Gasol are all best attacking the rim, and that team wouldn't have the spot-up shooters LeBron needs.

Both of these teams have been built to help the superstar.

superkegger
05-06-2009, 09:11 PM
This would be my line-up

C-Bynum
PF-Gasol
SF-Odom
SG-Ariza
PG-Lebron

Lebron as PG is tough. Then you have your wings over 6'8 each. Then your big men are over 7'0.

Tallest lineup ever.

Except then you have absolutely no shooting with that lineup. None. Your best shooter is then LeBron, thats not the situation you want to put him in.

Testaverde16
05-06-2009, 09:12 PM
lakers would be an unstoppable force for years to come...

soundjunkies2
05-06-2009, 09:15 PM
It wouldn't work out, both teams are built around their star players.The offense they run and the players that surround them.

cmellofan15
05-06-2009, 09:19 PM
What if Ghandi was British?

Raps18-19 Champ
05-06-2009, 09:22 PM
Except then you have absolutely no shooting with that lineup. None. Your best shooter is then LeBron, thats not the situation you want to put him in.

replace Ariza with Vujachic

They would still be a rebounding machine

IndiansFan337
05-06-2009, 09:25 PM
Both teams would be worse.

LeBron is a better playmaker, and his passing is a great asset for the Cavs less athletic bigs (less athletic than LAL's) & our tremendous spot up shooters.

Kobe is a better shooter, & his determination down the stretch of games is necessary on a team with a few guys who are known to disapear down the stretch of important games.

Both are tremendous defenders. Both can guard 1-3's with ease, the only difference is that LBJ can occasionally defend PF's, when needed. Kobe should not be matched up defensively with any PF's.

Goon.Weezy
05-06-2009, 09:26 PM
what if mike james and mark blount switched teamss..... or better yet were on the same team :drool:

superkegger
05-06-2009, 09:42 PM
what if mike james and mark blount switched teamss..... or better yet were on the same team :drool:

the world would explode if that happened.

lakers4sho
05-06-2009, 09:43 PM

:speechless:

That should never happen. Even if you put 10 D-Leaguers that team would own the league.

ARMIN12NBA
05-06-2009, 09:49 PM

Fisher
Sasha
Lebron
Pau
Bynum

Where is the spacing for Lebron to drive the lane? The spacing would be a joke as the Lakers three-point shooting is a joke. The Cavs have the best three point shooting team in the NBA which compliments Lebrons game.

A lot of people underestimate the system, perfect role players, and chemistry.

ARMIN12NBA
05-06-2009, 09:50 PM
Lakers would do better but not the Cavs.

Lebron gives the Cavs rebounds and assist that they lack.

Kobe can't give that.

Kobe can give assists in a system like the Cavs. In fact, he averaged over 7 APG under Rudy T.

td0tsfinest
05-06-2009, 09:50 PM

Then mankind would be doomed :p

ARMIN12NBA
05-06-2009, 09:52 PM
Some people don't realize this, but the Triangle offense really limits your playmaking ability as you have to play within the offense.

Many people forget, but Phil Jackson turned down the Cavs job in 2005 because he didn't feel Lebron was right for the Triple Post Offense.

ARMIN12NBA
05-06-2009, 09:52 PM
Then mankind would be doomed :p

:cry:

Raps18-19 Champ
05-06-2009, 09:59 PM
Kobe can give assists in a system like the Cavs. In fact, he averaged over 7 APG under Rudy T.

Ya but probably not as much as Lebron. I just can't see Kobe distributing like Lebron.

ARMIN12NBA
05-06-2009, 10:01 PM
Ya but probably not as much as Lebron. I just can't see Kobe distributing like Lebron.

Why not? Give Kobe a plethora of deadly outside shoots as well as the system and he could average more. He averaged 7 APG under Rudy T (same as LBJ averaged) and he didn't have any decent outside shooters. Heck, Jerry West was originally thinking of converting Kobe into a PG because of how highly he though Kobe of as a passer. He was just too good of a scorer.

Chronz
05-06-2009, 10:21 PM
You got the lineups wrong, it would be
Fisher
Sasha
Bron
Pau
Bynum

Now thats a what if

Kabowdos
05-07-2009, 01:07 AM
There is no way they would beat the Bulls record get real.

The Cavs would go undefeated with Kobe.

Kobe is better than LeBron we all know this.

Kabowdos
05-07-2009, 01:10 AM
Fisher
Sasha
Bron
Pau
Bynum

Now thats a what if

Bynum is not even a starter now... why would he start if LeBron came?

This thread is stupid. Who cares.
The only thing that matters is the finals this year.
Kobe is the best player in the world. End of story.
No one is better than Jordan. Don't compare anyone to Jordan.
Bron has great stats, but he is overrated. He can't shoot threes, or long jumpers, or foul shots. If stats matted, then Oscar would be the best ever or Wilt.
Kobe has three rings, LeBron has 0. There is no comparison.

SJSHARKIES
05-07-2009, 01:21 AM
Lakers would dominant and win the championship.

Lebron23
05-07-2009, 01:54 AM
There is no way they would beat the Bulls record get real.

The Cavs would go undefeated with Kobe.

Kobe is better than LeBron we all know this.

And you prove once again that you are a dumb@$$.

LeBron won 66 Games with Mo Williams as the 2nd best player on his team.

Pau Gasol led the Memphis Grizzlies into the playoffs in the 2004-06 NBA Seasons. Memphis won 50, 45, and 49 games when Gasol was the franchise player of the Grizzlies.

LeBron is better than Kobe since the 2007-08 NBA Season.

madiaz3
05-07-2009, 02:00 AM
And you prove once again that you are a dumb@$$.

LeBron won 66 Games with Mo Williams as the 2nd best player on his team.

Pau Gasol led the Memphis Grizzlies into the playoffs in the 2004-06 NBA Seasons. Memphis won 50, 45, and 49 games when Gasol was the franchise player of the Grizzlies.

LeBron is better than Kobe since the 2007-08 NBA Season.

They did get knocked out first round all 3 years, but it really wasn't such a bad team.
Pau Gasol, James Posey, Shane Battier, Mike Miller, Jason Williams, Eddie Jones.

Just sayin'.

kingofdaburbs19
05-07-2009, 02:10 AM
Kobe would be playing in the East which means the Cavs would win 70 games. Kobe in the East would just be unfair, Lebron get's way 2 much credit he doesnt have to play the comp like Kobe does 4 times a year, while Lebron is scoring 50 on the Knicks Kobe is in San Antonio winning games. Just cuz the Cavs come to the West one time a year and might win a game proves nothing Kobe Bean Bryant is the best player in the world and dominates his profession,Lerbon will never be more then Kobe or MJ

Lebron23
05-07-2009, 02:13 AM
Lakers Record vs. East

21-9

Cavaliers Record vs. West

26-4

MustWinGame7
05-07-2009, 02:21 AM
Ok. Lebron is not better than Kobe. Kobe is the best FINISHER we have seen since Jordan. Lebron is an alien who just came down from a spaceship with springs in his feet.

Statik1
05-07-2009, 03:02 AM

If they switched teams, then Kobe would be a Cav.

Best posts in this entire thread! :laugh:

superkegger
05-07-2009, 04:02 AM
Fisher
Sasha
Bron
Pau
Bynum

Sasha has pretty clearly shown he was a contract year player, he blows and wouldn't provide the spacing needed, cause he can't hit shots. I mean that team would tear it up in practice, but in real games, teams wouldn't have to respect sasha's shot, because he doesn't have one.

Lebron23
05-07-2009, 04:06 AM
Kobe with the Cavs is an undersized Team.

C- Zydrunas Ilgauskas
F- Anderson Varejao
F- Kobe Bryant
G- Delonte West
G- Mo Williams

They still win 56 plus games in the regular season if Kobe and Mo Williams are healthy.

Chronz
05-07-2009, 05:04 AM
Sasha has pretty clearly shown he was a contract year player, he blows and wouldn't provide the spacing needed, cause he can't hit shots. I mean that team would tear it up in practice, but in real games, teams wouldn't have to respect sasha's shot, because he doesn't have one.
Hes never gotten as many open looks as hes about to get with Bron as his teammate, and you overestimate what impact spacing has on an individual like LeBron. Yes its important but I guarantee you Sasha will make opponents pay at a higher rate than Larry Hughes did alongside Bron, obviously hes not a long term solution. Saying he has no shot is going too far.

tdunk21
05-07-2009, 08:22 AM
cavs will win 40+ games and lakers will win 60+.....

kobe does need a superstar presence ....am not the only one saying this((dont quote me on this)..lot of people havee said this

Trouble87
05-07-2009, 09:09 AM
BTW--Who is Lebro?

Nice.

I was thinking it could be a combination of a Lion, Zebra, and this guy (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lDTkTAo_l2g).

Hilarious.... :clap:

RaysFan
05-07-2009, 10:58 AM
The Lakers barely run the triangle anymore per Phil Jackson.

JaySmoke
05-07-2009, 11:41 AM
:(lebron to the laker they would win it all.. kobe to the cavs they would be 4th-5ht seed

Raps18-19 Champ
05-07-2009, 01:18 PM
Why not? Give Kobe a plethora of deadly outside shoots as well as the system and he could average more. He averaged 7 APG under Rudy T (same as LBJ averaged) and he didn't have any decent outside shooters. Heck, Jerry West was originally thinking of converting Kobe into a PG because of how highly he though Kobe of as a passer. He was just too good of a scorer.

I really just can't imagine Kobe being a passer while still have the team at the top.

Kobe tried to be more of a passer in the playoffs to have everyone participating and have a chance at winning the title. Didn't really work.

And when he had his highest APG's, it was because he was passing it to Shaq or they were not at the top of the conference.

I know Kobe is a good passer. I make him get 10 APG in Dynasty mode when he is on my team. It's probably because he scores so much but that is just me.

natelpete
06-02-2009, 12:26 PM
if they switched teams the results would be the same as they are right now, lakers in playoffs cavs out.. but if kobe was on the cavs they would have gotten swept and it lebron was on the lakers they would be undefeated in the playoffs