PDA

View Full Version : Who Shares My Opinion

Fear_GAS_OLDier
05-06-2009, 02:52 PM
i'm sure alot

i think orlando will go to the finals

the reason why i think orlando can beat the cavs is becuz, no one can stop howard, and no one can stop 'bron, but magic can put turk and lewis on james who will at least slow him down a bit, only other option is mo williams who is amazing he is the only option becuz howard is amazing and with howard down low he can grab boards and block shots, big z and varejao will not stop howard, and rashard lewis is another x factor, if cavs double howard, who will james guard, the sf turk, or the pf lewis, who basically is a sf at the pf spot, great shot and great inside game no one can stick with him...it'll be a good series but i think orlando can go to the finals

Corey
05-06-2009, 03:24 PM
I personally don't think anyone's stopping Lebron this year, but we'll see.

EX-TREME
05-06-2009, 03:59 PM
i think we can get to the finals this year. boston got no kg and we matchup great with the cavs, the media knows that we match up great with them but denies it and think cavs will take us down.

rapjuicer06
05-06-2009, 04:49 PM
i think whoever comes out of the east will win it all

Fear_GAS_OLDier
05-06-2009, 06:20 PM
i think whoever comes out of the east will win it all

no homer vote here, but i dont think anyone in the east will take down the lakers IF AND ONLY IF bynum quits sucking and gets his timing back, otherwise its 60/40 west (if west equals lakers)

EX-TREME
05-07-2009, 07:55 AM
if cleveland represent the east then i think the winner of the wcf will be the winner of the 09 nba finals