PDA

View Full Version : 2010 nba top free agents w/ guestimate destinations!!!

JOSKOMANG4
05-06-2009, 10:56 AM
MY BELIEF OF WHERE THE NBA'S TOP FREE AGENTS OF 2010 WILL LAND!!

1. LEBRON JAMES- RESIGNS WITH CAVALIERS

- IF THE CAVALIERS WIN THE 2008-2009 NBA TITLE, JAMES WILL RESIGN IN 2009, A YEAR BE4 HE BECOMES A FREE AGENT. HE WILL RECEIVE A POSSIBLY KOBE BRYANT CONTRACT.. MAYBE EVEN MORE.

2. DWAYNE WADE- SIGNS WITH BULLS

- CHICAGO NATIVE. I BELIEVE THE BULLS WITH MAKE A SIGNIFICANT WITH ONE OF THEIR SG/PG'S THAT WILL BRING IN A LEGITIMATE BIG MAN. IN 2010, THE POSSIBLE COMBO OF WADE & ROSE WILL BE DEVASTATING.

3. CHRIS BOSH - SIGNS W/ NJ NETS

- NETS ARE GONNA BE A MAJOR COMPETITOR THIS UPCOMING SEASON. I HAVE THEM TRADING VINCE CARTER THIS SEASON TO GET MORE YOUNG TALENT.. I WOULD LOVE FOR THE NETS TO MAKE A VINCE YOUNG FOR ANDREW BYNUM MOVE(IF THAT WOULD EVER HAPPEN).. BUT IF IT DOES.. BOSH TO THE NETS.. THEY WOULD HAVE A GREAT LINEUP.

PROJECTED:

C- BYNUM, PF- BOSH, SF- YI, SG- DEVIN HARRIS, PG- DOUGLASS-ROBERTS.

I CAN LIVE WITH THAT.

4. AMARE STOUDAMIRE- SIGNS WITH KNICKS

- KNICKS LOSE OUT ON BOTH THEIR TARGETS; BOSH AND LEBRON. STOUDAMIRE REUNITES WITH COACH D'ANTONI. STOUDAMIRE AND D.LEE(IF RESIGNED) WOULD MAKE A GREAT FRONTCOURT. ONLY WAY I SEE THEM GOIN FOR STOUDAMIRE IS IF THEY MOVE CURRY.

5. JOE JOHNSON- RESIGNS WITH HAWKS

- HAWKS ARE A TEAM ON THE RISE WITH SUCH A BRIGHT FUTURE. JOHNSON IS THE FOUNDATION OF THIS LINEUP; I DONT SEE JOHNSON LEAVING THE ATL.

6. PAUL PIERCE- RESIGNS WITH CELTICS

- PIERCE HAS BEEN IN A CELTICS UNI SINCE THE MID 90'S. HE WILL RETIRE AS A CELTIC

7. MANU GINOBLI- RESIGNS WITH SPURS

- GINOBLI IS A GREAT PLAYER WITH DUNCAN AND TONY PARKER; W/O THEM, WHO KNOWS! GINOBLI WILL RESIGN WITH SPURS BASED ON RELATIONSHIP WITH NOT ONLY PLAYERS; BUT WITH THEIR COACH, POPPA.

8. DIRK NOWITZKI- RESIGNS WITH MAVS

- HE IS THE FOUNDATION OF THE MAVERICKS FRANCHISE; HE WILL RESIGN BEFORE HE GOES TO FA IN 2010.

9. YAO MING- RESIGNS WITH ROCKETS

- YAO IS ONE THE STRONGEST FORCES AT CENTER IN THE NBA. ROCKETS WILL MAKE SURE THEY 1) GET RID OF MCGRADY, 2) RESIGN ARTEST & CO. , AND 3) GIVE YAO AN EXTENSION.

10. TRACY MCGRADY- SIGNS WITH G.STATE WARRIORS

- I SEE MCGRADY BEING TRADED IN 2009 TO G. STATE IN EXCHANGE FOR JAMAL CRAWFORD; DONT ASK ME WHY.. I BELIEVE CRAWFORD IS A BETTER PLAYER; BUT T-MAC WILL PUT PPL IN THE SEATS.

11. RICHARD JEFFERSON- SIGNS WITH SUNS

- SUNS GET RID OF JASON RICHARDSON.. THEY'LL GO FOR JEFFERSON; THE ARIZONA NATIVE.

12. MICHAEL REDD- SIGNS WITH HEAT

- THE EVENTUAL REPLACEMENT IF WADE DECIDES TO SIGN WITH CHI-TOWN. REDD, AN INJURED PRONE PLAYER, CAN STILL CONTRIBUTE WHEN ON THE COURT.

13. TJ FORD- SIGNS WITH BLAZERS

- BLAZERS ARE A GREAT TEAM W/O A TRUE POINT GUARD; FORD CAN FILL THAT HOLE.

14. JOSH HOWARD- SIGNS WITH BLAZERS

- BLAZERS HAVE MONEY; HOWARD CAN BE VERY EFFECTIVE PLAYER. I SEE THE BLAZERS TRADING FOR HOWARD IN EXCHANGE FOR TRAVIS OUTLAW AND SOME1 ELSE IN RETURN.

LINEUP:

C) ODEN, PF)ALDRIDGE, SF) HOWARD, SG) ROY, PG) FORD

15. MIKE MILLER- SIGNS WITH HEAT

- WITH THE MONEY LEFT OVER FROM NOT SIGNING WADE.. THEY GET REDD, A SG, AND MIKE MILLER, A SF AND SOME1 OFF THE BENCH.

16. STEVE NASH- RESIGNS WITH SUNS

- Suns are nothing w/o nash and vice versa. I believe resigning nash will lure jefferson to PhO.

17. RAY ALLEN- RESIGNS WITH CELTICS

- Loves Boston.. has contributed largely to their success. They will keep the big 3 in Boston till they retire.

ryguy2k7
05-06-2009, 11:14 AM
I am too tired to think right now, but the Wolves will have so so so much money to spend in 2010 that they will get someone too. Don't forget them.

Wilson
05-06-2009, 11:14 AM
The Lakers aren't trading Andrew Bynum for Vince Carter...

GCOOKIE7
05-06-2009, 11:27 AM
Bosh to New Jersey? Why would he want to go to that dump? To end up like Vince did?

AND YI AT SF. **** THAT

Tmac,lt,berkman
05-06-2009, 11:27 AM
i hope the rockets make the t-mac trade for vince carter or michael redd or even more maybe they could get joe johnson back with tmac and a draft pick.

WindyCitySox
05-06-2009, 11:28 AM

- CHICAGO NATIVE. I BELIEVE THE BULLS WITH MAKE A SIGNIFICANT WITH ONE OF THEIR SG/PG'S THAT WILL BRING IN A LEGITIMATE BIG MAN. IN 2010, THE POSSIBLE COMBO OF WADE & ROSE WILL BE DEVASTATING.

:pray:

Wade stated before last years draft that he wanted to play with Rose. They are both from Chicago. Having them in the backcourt would be unbelievable.

Wilson
05-06-2009, 11:33 AM
i hope the rockets make the t-mac trade for vince carter or michael redd or even more maybe they could get joe johnson back with tmac and a draft pick.

I don't think the Hawks would be at all interested in T-Mac and a draft pick which figures to be late in the first round, especially for Joe Johnson...

Mr Wonderful
05-06-2009, 11:33 AM
This was an extremely detailed thread...strange, but well thought out. Of course salary caps for teams thrown out. That Nets lineup is HIGHLY unlikely out of all of them. I also can see Dirk getting traded soon after they get swept out of the playoffs this year. And I think a few retirements (injury or other) might happen before players resign.

RyanWeber
05-06-2009, 11:36 AM
The Lakers will NOT trade Andrew Bynum for an old Vince Carter! Good try though hahahahaha. GO LAKERS!

dandman1021
05-06-2009, 11:40 AM

No Way In Hell Wade signs with the bulls. Miami has already stated that they are talking abount an extension

nyanks79
05-06-2009, 11:50 AM
You forget that NY is Ny. There is no way Bosh would ever go to NJ over NY. There is a much better chance he resigns with Toronto this summer then to NJ. Again NY is NY and is the best city in the world with the biggest fan base. There are so many financial options so dont rule out Lebron if he wins a championship. Maybe im just from NY and hope he comes to the knicks but i still think that is about 50/50 he comes. And if the Knicks could move Curry and or Jefferies they would be aiming at 2 FA's, probably Bosh and Joe Johnson.

Pharoe18
05-06-2009, 12:01 PM
:pray:

Wade stated before last years draft that he wanted to play with Rose. They are both from Chicago. Having them in the backcourt would be unbelievable.

You can't have him!!!! NO!

Plus, if Miami lost Wade, they wouldn't go Michael Redd and Mike Miller. Without Wade's salary, Miami only has like 3 young players on their roster. You better believe Miami will have one of the following players to start the 2010 season.

1) Wade
2) LeBron
3) Bosh
4) Amare

Testaverde16
05-06-2009, 12:03 PM
vince for bynum is comical...

thephoenixson28
05-06-2009, 12:10 PM
I don't think amare will leave if we keep gentry as a coach. He already criticized diantoni for not speaking with the players and that gentry is the best of both world. But we will see in 2010 I see wade signing with the heat not the bulls, but chris bosh signing with the heat.

skny_txn
05-06-2009, 12:12 PM
I can see Dwayne Wade coming to Houston where he can operate with a dominate big man like his days with Shaq not to mention an awesome defense and an extremely resiliant supporting cast.

AWC713
05-06-2009, 12:15 PM
Somebody loves caps lock

what54!?
05-06-2009, 12:19 PM

- IF THE CAVALIERS WIN THE 2008-2009 NBA TITLE, JAMES WILL RESIGN IN 2009, A YEAR BE4 HE BECOMES A FREE AGENT. HE WILL RECEIVE A POSSIBLY KOBE BRYANT CONTRACT.. MAYBE EVEN MORE.

- NETS ARE GONNA BE A MAJOR COMPETITOR THIS UPCOMING SEASON. I HAVE THEM TRADING VINCE CARTER THIS SEASON TO GET MORE YOUNG TALENT.. I WOULD LOVE FOR THE NETS TO MAKE A VINCE YOUNG FOR ANDREW BYNUM MOVE(IF THAT WOULD EVER HAPPEN).. BUT IF IT DOES.. BOSH TO THE NETS.. THEY WOULD HAVE A GREAT LINEUP.

PROJECTED:

I CAN LIVE WITH THAT.

- KNICKS LOSE OUT ON BOTH THEIR TARGETS; BOSH AND LEBRON. STOUDAMIRE REUNITES WITH COACH D'ANTONI. STOUDAMIRE AND D.LEE(IF RESIGNED) WOULD MAKE A GREAT FRONTCOURT. ONLY WAY I SEE THEM GOIN FOR STOUDAMIRE IS IF THEY MOVE CURRY.

- HAWKS ARE A TEAM ON THE RISE WITH SUCH A BRIGHT FUTURE. JOHNSON IS THE FOUNDATION OF THIS LINEUP; I DONT SEE JOHNSON LEAVING THE ATL.

- PIERCE HAS BEEN IN A CELTICS UNI SINCE THE MID 90'S. HE WILL RETIRE AS A CELTIC

- GINOBLI IS A GREAT PLAYER WITH DUNCAN AND TONY PARKER; W/O THEM, WHO KNOWS! GINOBLI WILL RESIGN WITH SPURS BASED ON RELATIONSHIP WITH NOT ONLY PLAYERS; BUT WITH THEIR COACH, POPPA.

- HE IS THE FOUNDATION OF THE MAVERICKS FRANCHISE; HE WILL RESIGN BEFORE HE GOES TO FA IN 2010.

- YAO IS ONE THE STRONGEST FORCES AT CENTER IN THE NBA. ROCKETS WILL MAKE SURE THEY 1) GET RID OF MCGRADY, 2) RESIGN ARTEST & CO. , AND 3) GIVE YAO AN EXTENSION.

- I SEE MCGRADY BEING TRADED IN 2009 TO G. STATE IN EXCHANGE FOR JAMAL CRAWFORD; DONT ASK ME WHY.. I BELIEVE CRAWFORD IS A BETTER PLAYER; BUT T-MAC WILL PUT PPL IN THE SEATS.

- SUNS GET RID OF JASON RICHARDSON.. THEY'LL GO FOR JEFFERSON; THE ARIZONA NATIVE.

- THE EVENTUAL REPLACEMENT IF WADE DECIDES TO SIGN WITH CHI-TOWN. REDD, AN INJURED PRONE PLAYER, CAN STILL CONTRIBUTE WHEN ON THE COURT.

- BLAZERS HAVE MONEY; HOWARD CAN BE VERY EFFECTIVE PLAYER. I SEE THE BLAZERS TRADING FOR HOWARD IN EXCHANGE FOR TRAVIS OUTLAW AND SOME1 ELSE IN RETURN.

LINEUP:

- WITH THE MONEY LEFT OVER FROM NOT SIGNING WADE.. THEY GET REDD, A SG, AND MIKE MILLER, A SF AND SOME1 OFF THE BENCH.

- Suns are nothing w/o nash and vice versa. I believe resigning nash will lure jefferson to PhO.

- Loves Boston.. has contributed largely to their success. They will keep the big 3 in Boston till they retire.

its wasn't were you put that wade will sign with the bulls but when you said that bynum will be traded for vince cater that you lost my respect.

cantstopthee
05-06-2009, 12:25 PM
wow detroit gets noone with there tons of cap space seems likely

jehovah joe
05-06-2009, 12:42 PM
Dirk nowitzki warriors 2010

sep11ie
05-06-2009, 12:52 PM
I can see Dwayne Wade coming to Houston where he can operate with a dominate big man like his days with Shaq not to mention an awesome defense and an extremely resiliant supporting cast.

That would be awesome, but I don't think Wade would come to H-Town. Barkley would talk him out of it.

pd7631
05-06-2009, 01:08 PM

PROJECTED:

I CAN LIVE WITH THAT.

I stopped reading after this one....

First of all, Vince Young is a football player.

Second, why would the Nets trade Vince for Bynum when they have a promising young center like Brook Lopez?

You have Devin Harris as a projected SG? and CDR as the team's PG? LMAO that's the dumbest thing I've ever read.

Please don't make a whole thread with garbage like this....

MrBloop
05-06-2009, 01:23 PM

PROJECTED:

I CAN LIVE WITH THAT.

LINEUP:

There is so much underlying Knick hating going on with this dude its ridiculous...The Knicks are getting two people really really good, just deal with it.

MrBloop
05-06-2009, 01:28 PM
I stopped reading after this one....

First of all, Vince Young is a football player.

Second, why would the Nets trade Vince for Bynum when they have a promising young center like Brook Lopez?

You have Devin Harris as a projected SG? and CDR as the team's PG? LMAO that's the dumbest thing I've ever read.

Please don't make a whole thread with garbage like this....

This guys got it all azz backwards...the Chris Douglas roberts thing stuck out so much to me, I totally didn't see the Devin Harris at the two thing.

I live in NY and I can't remember the last time a free agent really wanted to sign with the Nets...especially when MY Knicks are gonna have an open check book across the river.

Afridi786
05-06-2009, 01:35 PM
There is so much underlying Knick hating going on with this dude its ridiculous...The Knicks are getting two people really really good, just deal with it.

I wouldn't bank on it, most of these players will resign with their teams, leaving only a few quality FA's out there, now if it's all about the money and endorsements, Knicks have a great shot at landing a big name, otherwise the big name players would want to go to a team with a solid foundation. Now the Knicks, I'm not even sure they are going to resign their best frontcourt player and backcourt player.

SeoulBeatz
05-06-2009, 01:37 PM
im sorry but this thread doesnt make any sense, lots of the projections would never happen whether it be salary cap restrictions, or GM's not being crazy.

jimbobjarree
05-06-2009, 01:49 PM
the caps a necessity?

jimbobjarree
05-06-2009, 01:51 PM
also I really hope the Knicks get 2 stars like that guy said above, their fans deserve some success for once.

More shats!
05-06-2009, 02:13 PM

PROJECTED:

I CAN LIVE WITH THAT.

LINEUP:

this thread epic fails

Draco
05-06-2009, 02:16 PM
also I really hope the Knicks get 2 stars like that guy said above, their fans deserve some success for once.

Absolutely, I hope they get Paul Milsap.

superkegger
05-06-2009, 02:16 PM
It's way way way too early to know where anybody will be going at this point

jimbobjarree
05-06-2009, 02:24 PM
Absolutely, I hope they get Paul Milsap.

Milly would be awful in their system and is an rfa anyway. Boozer would be no good in the Knicks system either..Memo on the other hand, I think D'antoni would love him, Korver or AK (though they wouldnt take that contract in a million years)