PDA

View Full Version : raja bell

AI4MVP
05-03-2009, 11:36 PM
hey guys,

ima suns fan and raja bell was one of my favorite players.

i was just wondering...

what do you bobcats fans think of him

DerekRE_3
05-04-2009, 05:02 AM
I love Raja Bell. He's tough, smart, and plays good defense. He is perfect for our team.

Thorough-Eye
05-04-2009, 04:15 PM
I'm not sure what to think of Raja honestly. He has all the intangibles you ask for, but it seems like his body is one step behind him, as he had a tough last half of the season with injuries. When Mike D was coaching in Phoenix, I think everyone got a false sense of those players aptitude, as none of them have performed the way they did during his era. I will say thay he's helped bring toughness to the shooting guard position. I truly hope he returns healthy, then he can become comfortable shooting the ball again.

VCaintdead17
05-04-2009, 08:52 PM
He's a great fit for the Bobcats team. He is one of those players that just seem to know how to do everything the right way and not be a liability or distraction in anyway.

Reedball
05-05-2009, 09:20 AM
First and foremost, Raja Bell is a classy guy who brings much needed veteran leadership. He does the little things well. He shuts down Kobe (as much as Kobe can be shut down). He gets others involved on nights he needs to focus on his D. Yet he is an outside scoring threat, something we haven't had in a long time. Bell is a big part to our team. It showed down the stretch when he got hurt and our playoff hopes diminished.

NBA_Starter
05-06-2009, 10:11 PM
I really like the defensive intensity and outside shot Raja brings to the team. It will be nice having him healthy again.

ivylleague1'
05-18-2009, 06:31 PM
I love Raja Bell. He's tough, smart, and plays good defense. He is perfect for our team.

Do you ? Then you must have liked him also when he was playing for the sixers alongside Iverson. They went to the NBA finals. He was a great fit with AI and is likely to be a great fit when they play together. Go Bobcats !!!!!!

DerekRE_3
05-19-2009, 02:11 AM
Do you ? Then you must have liked him also when he was playing for the sixers alongside Iverson. They went to the NBA finals. He was a great fit with AI and is likely to be a great fit when they play together. Go Bobcats !!!!!!

Yeah back when AI was in his prime....he isn't anymore.

ivylleague1'
05-19-2009, 02:44 PM
Yeah back when AI was in his prime....he isn't anymore.

AI was 3rd in scoring, top 10 in assists and also top 10 in steals and top in minutes played, shot 46%, player of the week several times all this just last year (2008). That does not look to me like a declining player. Iverson is ready and inm the best shape ever. Join the sweepstakes !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Iverson can move the Bobcats from a perenial lotteryu team to a playoff and possibly a contending team, and with appropriate changes win the championship this time with Larry Brown. Go Bobcats spend the money for the best.

DerekRE_3
05-19-2009, 04:08 PM
AI was 3rd in scoring, top 10 in assists and also top 10 in steals and top in minutes played, shot 46%, player of the week several times all this just last year (2008). That does not look to me like a declining player. Iverson is ready and inm the best shape ever. Join the sweepstakes !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Iverson can move the Bobcats from a perenial lotteryu team to a playoff and possibly a contending team, and with appropriate changes win the championship this time with Larry Brown. Go Bobcats spend the money for the best.

And how did the Pistons and Nuggets do when he was putting up those numbers? I don't care about stats, I care about wins and losses.

You also realize that we can only offer AI the MLE, you think his ego will take that? I hope to god he doesn't.