PDA

View Full Version : Isiah Thomas angers high school coaches

La11
05-03-2009, 08:35 PM
Isiah is BACK..another team to destroy

http://www.fannation.com/truth_and_rumors/view/101511-isiah-thomas-angers-high-school-coaches?eref=fromSI

superkegger
05-03-2009, 08:38 PM
Not really a big deal, he was actually trying to follow rules, and misunderstood the rules and tried not to screw it up.

Trouble87
05-04-2009, 10:28 AM
He has a great eye for talent but he's a f up... Controversy/negative press will surround him till he finds some sort of success.

Best of luck to Zeke; succeed and the haters will have to eat ****

championships
05-04-2009, 10:49 AM
:pity: oh man

Wilson
05-04-2009, 11:22 AM
Oh dear....

69centers
05-04-2009, 01:58 PM
Just the look on his face is enough to anger anyone.

MPScribbles
05-04-2009, 02:49 PM
Isiah Thomas angers high school coaches

Every group of people pissed at Isiah gets its own thread? Far too many groups to represent. You're gonna lock up the web site with a precedent like that.

So Co Jo
05-04-2009, 03:46 PM
if you guys read the article you would of noticed he was trying to do the right thing.. he thought it was a violation to contact the kids so he didn't do it

Lone Laker
05-04-2009, 06:51 PM
One thing is for sure Isiah will recruit great talent there. What he does with the talent? :confused:

Jezeble
05-06-2009, 10:38 AM
You people need to get a life and let this man get on with his own. You all seem to want to dwell on only the negative aspects of the his career. What about what he's accomplished in his life before that mess with the Knicks? You people are so damned judgmental. He was trying to do the right thing here, which is more than can be said for a good number of shifty NCAA coaches.

I happen to think he'll be a success -- if the slimy new York press will get off of his back. I hope he makes all the haters eat shyt!

This is such a non-issue story. Why would anyone write it -- much less post it? HATERS!

Mr.ATLHawks
05-06-2009, 10:57 AM
Yeah all Isiah did before the Knicks was drive the CBA to bankruptcy but who is keeping score here. LOL. Isiah as a player good. Isiah as an executive he sucks point blank. Why this man keeps getting a job is beyond me.

Jezeble
05-06-2009, 11:01 AM
Yeah all Isiah did before the Knicks was drive the CBA to bankruptcy but who is keeping score here. LOL. Isiah as a player good. Isiah as an executive he sucks point blank. Why this man keeps getting a job is beyond me.

Please get your facts straight. Isiah did not drive the CBA to bankruptcy, the League and Stern conspired to **** him over. Hence we now have the NBDL. Please do some in-depth research on the subject.:rolleyes: