PDA

View Full Version : Whisenhunt mum on Boldin, Dockett

hornitosmonster
05-03-2009, 05:45 PM
Whisenhunt mum on Boldin, Dockett
(http://www.azcentral.com/sports/cardinals/articles/2009/05/02/20090502spt-cardsnb.html)

Whisenhunt was asked Saturday if the results were in.

"That's a good question," he said. "Especially this time of year, there are a lot of seasonal allergies out there. I think maybe this was a seasonal injury, is what it seems to be. I'm going to look into that and see if I can figure that out."

They Radio stations around the area has been speculating what would happen. They (Sports radio talk hosts) had anticipated antics by Boldin and Dockett...

This behavior probably will continue throughout the pre-season up until the first game...The only way I see it stopping is if Fitz and Warner have a sit down with Boldin and convince him to stop...

chadillachembre
05-03-2009, 07:50 PM
^Its these selfish actions that give athletes such a bad rap. The players try to make the organization look like the bad guy when they are the ones who cemented the contract they currently have with their own signature. If they arent happy with it isn't it the players fault?

yes.

EastCoastBaller
05-04-2009, 08:17 PM
The Cardinals are cheap...

A. Boldin
D. Duckett
K. Dansby
A. Wilson

Wow 4 key players that wants a new contract... but nope the Cardinals haven't re-sign none of them... The Cardinals are going to be in the top 12 pick in the NFL Draft next year... Unless they figure out there key players situations quickly...

kjdills13
05-05-2009, 01:36 AM
The Cardinals are cheap...

A. Boldin
D. Duckett
K. Dansby
A. Wilson

Wow 4 key players that wants a new contract... but nope the Cardinals haven't re-sign none of them... The Cardinals are going to be in the top 12 pick in the NFL Draft next year... Unless they figure out there key players situations quickly...

Dansby we franchised what most teams do. Dansby doesnt really want to play here and is demanding ray lewis money which he is not worth

boldin has 2 years left on his contract that he sighned 2 and a half years ago yes he has outplayed his contact but he wants fitz money not gonna happen

A Wilson we will sighn thats a guarantee, they are just trying to sighn dansby first and wilson understands that and isnt complaining at all because he knows he will get paid because he has waited to he is in a contract year

dockett sighned a deal 2 years ago! he got around 8 million dollars then and now wants another extension! KNOW WAY

you have to understand why that boldin and dockett dug there own grave. they were not 1st round picks and therefor did not get big deals. So after they had a good second season they wanted money NOW so they signed and extension and got there money NOW. if they would have waited 2 more years they would have been free agents and made the big bucks but they wanted it now. And now that other people make more money than them even tho they are better than those people they want more money! Smart people wait untill they become a free agent and then teams are forced to over pay in a bidding war! patients is key when it ocmes to contracts.

KiNgSuNs1
05-05-2009, 10:14 PM
yup yup i understand boldin wants a new deal because hes done alot on the field but ya its crazy how the only person that has set back and not said anything is wilson and hes the oldest card player out of all of them :)

chadillachembre
05-06-2009, 01:06 AM
Thats because Adrian Wilson is a profesional.

thephoenixson28
05-06-2009, 12:49 PM
yup yup i understand boldin wants a new deal because hes done alot on the field but ya its crazy how the only person that has set back and not said anything is wilson and hes the oldest card player out of all of them :) He actually did say something but he aint no pre madonna when it comes to getting it like demanding a trade but wilson stays classy and this is why

http://www.azcentral.com/sports/cardinals/articles/2009/05/01/20090501cardswilson-CR.html

Fear_GAS_OLDier
05-06-2009, 02:41 PM
please send boldin to tennessee when you cant resign him

kjdills13
05-07-2009, 09:46 AM
please send boldin to tennessee when you cant resign him

this is kinda off topic but how are u a fan of the

yanks
Duke blue devils ( basketball)
Lakers
Titans
Flordia gators ( football)

lol front runner hahaha

nyybronxborn
05-08-2009, 11:35 AM
just saw on espn boldin to be traded , dont have insider but was wondering if any1 else did so i know whats going on ?

TheRedMarauder
05-08-2009, 06:17 PM
just saw on espn boldin to be traded , dont have insider but was wondering if any1 else did so i know whats going on ?

Drew Rosenhaus believes Anquan Boldin will still be traded before training camp.

On a light morning, Rotoworld news is now exclusively powered by Rosenhaus' Twitter page. We don't see any reason why the Cardinals would trade Boldin now, since they didn't before the Draft. Rosenhaus likely is just letting his client know that he's doing his best.

rotoworld

This is what ESPN is referring to also, so it's nothing imminent and I for one don't think he'll be traded unless some team offers the Cards an overwhelming offer and I just don't see that happening.

hornitosmonster
05-09-2009, 11:58 AM
Drew Rosenhaus believes Anquan Boldin will still be traded before training camp.

On a light morning, Rotoworld news is now exclusively powered by Rosenhaus' Twitter page. We don't see any reason why the Cardinals would trade Boldin now, since they didn't before the Draft. Rosenhaus likely is just letting his client know that he's doing his best.

rotoworld

This is what ESPN is referring to also, so it's nothing imminent and I for one don't think he'll be traded unless some team offers the Cards an overwhelming offer and I just don't see that happening.

I don't think he is getting traded...No team is going to match the Cards asking price...and unless Boldin becomes a major headache he is staying in Phoenix...

x the game x
05-09-2009, 02:13 PM
we will let u have terrell suggs for boldin,suggs dont wanna be here and we need boldin.

ne1 who is saying boldin did wrong is an idiot,they had a verbal agreement that they would give him a new deal if he had wut 2 pro bowl seasons which he did.its the cards fault

YngDBax
05-11-2009, 03:04 PM
we will let u have terrell suggs for boldin,suggs dont wanna be here and we need boldin.

ne1 who is saying boldin did wrong is an idiot,they had a verbal agreement that they would give him a new deal if he had wut 2 pro bowl seasons which he did.its the cards fault

And he was offered one which he declined to respond to until Fitz got his contract. He waited to see what Fitz got so he could demand the same, which just wasn't going to happen. It's all on him. He needs to stop letting Rosenhaus control him and get a deal done in the 7-8 million range (what he's worth).

chadillachembre
05-11-2009, 08:45 PM
And he was offered one which he declined to respond to until Fitz got his contract. He waited to see what Fitz got so he could demand the same, which just wasn't going to happen. It's all on him. He needs to stop letting Rosenhaus control him and get a deal done in the 7-8 million range (what he's worth).

hes worth 7-8 mil on this squad but 9-10 on another. I would rather make 7-8 a yr with a title chance than make 9-10 on a crappy team

hornitosmonster
05-11-2009, 10:22 PM
hes worth 7-8 mil on this squad but 9-10 on another. I would rather make 7-8 a yr with a title chance than make 9-10 on a crappy team

Well, in all fairness the teams we are talking about are contenders as well. Baltimore, Philly, New York...all contenders...

chadillachembre
05-14-2009, 06:23 PM
^true lol..

baltimore will fall off the map this season.