PDA

View Full Version : Boston or Chicago????

Shmontaine
05-01-2009, 02:53 PM
Who would you guys rather see in the second round????

Who do you think is the best match-up for Orlando????

Being a bulls fan, I obviously would like for the bulls to get a chance at Orlando... I think it would be a tough series for us because you guys would definitely dominate the paint, but what do you guys think???

magicbucs4eva
05-01-2009, 03:03 PM
i think either team would be a good series!!

macc
05-01-2009, 05:28 PM
I would rather see Boston. No offense to Bulls fans but I think Boston is the better team w/ or w/o Garnett and I want to go through the best to get to the Championship. Either way I'm not worried about either team. Our post presense will be unmatched w/ both teams.

rapjuicer06
05-01-2009, 05:58 PM
i think your crazy. i'd rather us take on the celtics because we match up better against them. i think the bulls match up pretty well against us, and rose would eat us alive if lee is going to be out. so i'd rather have the celtics because they don't have anyone to guard dwight and we match up better against them. imo

MagicBucsSox
05-01-2009, 09:38 PM
the bulls make a lot of young dumb mistakes, bonehead plays. dwight will own but we have no answer for their guards. we'd have to play a half court game to beat them they out "talent" us by far margin. but ill take my chances vs them than dealing with that damn ray allen and comp.

magicbucs4eva
05-02-2009, 01:03 PM
does anyone know when game 1 of the 2nd round is for the magic?

EX-TREME
05-02-2009, 04:29 PM
i think your crazy. i'd rather us take on the celtics because we match up better against them. i think the bulls match up pretty well against us, and rose would eat us alive if lee is going to be out. so i'd rather have the celtics because they don't have anyone to guard dwight and we match up better against them. imo

the bulls make a lot of young dumb mistakes, bonehead plays. dwight will own but we have no answer for their guards. we'd have to play a half court game to beat them they out "talent" us by far margin. but ill take my chances vs them than dealing with that damn ray allen and comp.

i would rather have the bulls since the celtics have home court even tough we are a great road team. we would expose their soft front court. perkins bothers howard much and we don't want to deal with allen and pierce. Experience > talent in the post season.

as for bulls, they have a couple of veterans who have been in the playoffs before. as i said before we will expose thier front court.

EX-TREME
05-02-2009, 04:32 PM
does anyone know when game 1 of the 2nd round is for the magic?

monday or tuesday