PDA

View Full Version : Joakim Noah: Where Will Amazing Happen This Year?

ProdigyI
05-01-2009, 11:54 AM
Made it last night. Dunk over Pierce.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RFsjhIEolmc

DaaBoTownSox
05-01-2009, 11:55 AM
Sorry, that wasn't amazing. And, what a Douche that guy is.

theuuord
05-01-2009, 11:58 AM

lol. you can be bitter all you want but that was one of the best plays in one of the best series that i've ever seen.

looks nice.

TheDiggler
05-01-2009, 12:01 PM
I'm not Fan of Noah, but I have to say ... that guy did great with that dunk. More than just 2 points. That dunk was a statement ...

DaaBoTownSox
05-01-2009, 12:02 PM
lol. you can be bitter all you want but that was one of the best plays in one of the best series that i've ever seen.

looks nice.

I'm not bitter, and I don't know if I can say that was one of the best plays of the series. It definitely was the play of the game though, i'll give him that.

chiforlyfe
05-01-2009, 12:07 PM
if the bulls win this series, then I think that play will definitely be shown on those comercials come next year. But if the bulls lose it will be forgotten by most

The Ooh Child
05-01-2009, 12:20 PM
^^^ Definitely bitter, that play was incredible

opaloco chicho
05-01-2009, 12:22 PM
i give him props for the play. but i still dislike him hes an annoying prick. sorry!

akesh99
05-01-2009, 12:23 PM

If the roles were reversed and Pierce was the one that won that game in triple OT I'm sure your opinion would be otherwise.

gocubs2118
05-01-2009, 12:24 PM

KG is much more of a douche than Noah.

sdweston757
05-01-2009, 12:25 PM
i went crazy after noah dunked on pierce.. and im not even a bulls fan

fredv
05-01-2009, 12:27 PM
What is great about Noah is that he has such a big experience for big games. Florida really prepared him for that in the NCAA tourney. He is used to that kind of atmosphere and thats why he showed up in this series. I hope he keeps it up all next season and not just the post-season.

Oh and btw, anyone know what nationality he took? French or American?

JayW_1023
05-01-2009, 12:30 PM
I like Noah...he is limited but the guy has great competitive nature and heart. He understands now what he can't and cannot do on the court...and his smarts and IQ are good enough to overcome his deficiencies.

dandman1021
05-01-2009, 12:36 PM
lol at the celtics fan...its a great play and i think that game has switched the momentum to the bulls

ugottabjoshinme
05-01-2009, 12:45 PM
Fantastic play. I cringe everytime noah tries to dribble, so I was estatic that he made it down the court. The dunk was nasty. He has been finishing real hard at the hoop the whole second half of the season.

Chicagofaithful
05-01-2009, 12:48 PM
:) i frekan Love Noah... he plays with such heart, unlike KG who should be locked up in Michael Vick's Basement

Lakergirl24
05-01-2009, 12:49 PM
I like Noah...he is limited but the guy has great competitive nature and heart. He understands now what he can't and cannot do on the court...and his smarts and IQ are good enough to overcome his deficiencies.

Thats why I've been so impressed with this guy. He plays with so much passion and heart.

haze442200
05-01-2009, 12:56 PM
I'm not bitter, and I don't know if I can say that was one of the best plays of the series. It definitely was the play of the game though, i'll give him that.

lol totally bitter, what was the best play of the series then? it can not be any of the big shots by ray allen, paul pierce, ben gordon, derrick rose, etc because you expect them to make big plays. The fact that noah, a 7 foot center, drove the length of the court and finished that play combined with the fact that it knocked pierce out of the game easily makes it the top play of the series. Besides maybe mikki moore hes the last person in the series you expect to be able to make that play. Grow up and acknowledge if for what it is because you are the one who ends up looking like the douche here.

Legitimate
05-01-2009, 01:13 PM
I love Noah's intensity. Dudes hating on that steal? it was a clutch steal..Play of the series hands down. If Pierced didnt' foul out, he'd knocked down a shot or two down the stretch.

cwilson21
05-01-2009, 01:20 PM
:) i frekan Love Noah... he plays with such heart, unlike KG who should be locked up in Michael Vick's Basement

Sorry but nobody plays with as much heart as KG.

still1ballin
05-01-2009, 01:22 PM
Nice vid....looks legit....

Rome
05-01-2009, 02:45 PM
Clutch as ****! To make that play on Defense was big in its own right, then to take it all the way down the court by himself and then monster dunk that ball in!

My sister actually watched the 3 OT's with me and she HATES basketball. Thats how good that game was. Haha

If they have commercials next year, like the black and white ones this year, Noah's will be up there for sure.

abe_froman
05-01-2009, 02:58 PM
What is great about Noah is that he has such a big experience for big games. Florida really prepared him for that in the NCAA tourney. He is used to that kind of atmosphere and thats why he showed up in this series. I hope he keeps it up all next season and not just the post-season.

Oh and btw, anyone know what nationality he took? French or American?

u.s.

masalex1205
05-01-2009, 03:08 PM

Bitter much?

Not one of the best plays of the series? Not only was it the most important play of a triple overtime Game 6 in which the underdog won but it was a freakin sweet dunk over a star.

Edited for grammar bc apparently i can't spell

ackar
05-01-2009, 03:31 PM
Noah noah noah noah noah noah!!!!

_Sn1P3r_
05-01-2009, 04:35 PM
Crazy dunk. I was just screaming when I watched the game.

Living Legend
05-01-2009, 04:40 PM
That was the best play of the playoffs.

Noah is so pure.

He loves the game and plays it the right way.

The Celtics could learn a lot from him.

ewing
05-01-2009, 04:48 PM

I rooting for the Bulls in this series and I totally agree. Whenever, Miller checks in I think god he must hate that prick. Still, I will give him credit. He's a high engery guy and the celtics haven't done good enough a job taking advantage of the fact the Noah and Thomas just chase the ball around on D and look to block shots

Kyben36
05-01-2009, 04:49 PM

Maybe Im just bustin your balls, but you said cant and cannot do. meaning he cant do anything, :eyebrow:

Rosh
05-01-2009, 04:58 PM

:laugh2:

Evolution=FACT
05-01-2009, 05:09 PM
great play

atl_braves_fan
05-01-2009, 05:14 PM

Much more.

Catfish1314
05-01-2009, 05:16 PM
For all his offensive deficiencies, Noah makes up for them with a lot of other things 95 percent of the 7 footers in this league cannot do. Take this play for example. I agree that if the Bulls win this series, this play won't be forgotten for a while. Especially considering who he stole the ball from, who fouled him as he slammed home a dunk, and then out of the game.

NewSoxDynasty
05-01-2009, 05:35 PM
The play of the game was Rose's block. Rondo was fading away and Rose stayed on the ground through the pump fake and got up to block it clean and take it down the court to draw the foul. He was mad he didn't make the free throws though... lol. He's so humble.

_Sn1P3r_
05-01-2009, 05:37 PM
The play of the game was Rose's block. Rondo was fading away and Rose stayed on the ground through the pump fake and got up to block it clean and take it down the court to draw the foul. He was mad he didn't make the free throws though... lol. He's so humble.

Yah, Rose's block was big. Too bad he missed the FTs, if they lost, I'm sure it would've been made a big deal.

ProdigyI
05-01-2009, 05:50 PM
Thanks guys. My video made front page of Blogabull.com :D

Pauleboman
05-01-2009, 06:05 PM
Thanks guys. My video made front page of Blogabull.com :D

Nice video lets see amazing happen tommorow!!

MJ-BULLS
05-01-2009, 06:09 PM
U always do awesome job on those vids prod's:)

droalex
05-01-2009, 06:41 PM
I loved this play.

Reversed86Curse
05-01-2009, 09:24 PM

Lol- what a homer statement

KG's got intensity, not to mention talent. He can act the way he acts.

Noah's just a douche with bad hair

bbcmillionaire
05-01-2009, 09:46 PM

correction, this guy is the biggest douche. lol
yeah, despite the boner stern has for the celtics, we will still prevail

bdeco002
05-01-2009, 09:51 PM
that play was sick, Rose gettin the block was amazing

KB24PG16
05-01-2009, 10:10 PM
if u guys havent realized it paul pierce can jump because he is too fat i dont why he would put his hand up with 5 fouls did he really think he was going to block noah without even jumping?

superkegger
05-01-2009, 10:14 PM
What a great play, I was stunned quite frankly. Didn't think he could keep control all the way to finish with a thundering dunk. Awesome play.

Penetra8r
05-01-2009, 10:30 PM
I remember his swatting the cheerleaders pom poms in college

Chaudhry
05-01-2009, 10:43 PM
yea great video... if i was to offer some constructive criticism... near the end it cuts to the replay for less then half a second... you should take that out... other then that its great...

in terms of noah first time i saw him in college i thought he was gonna be a nba bust...

so much so that i'm suprised he's doing this well...

i guess hustle goes further then i thought... (still don't think he'll ever be as good as 9th overall pick)...

Spurred1
05-01-2009, 10:52 PM
I found him unbelievably annoying at first, but he really grows on you. He's limited, no doubt, but he has incredible energy,effort, and hustles. That kind of guy will always find a place on a team.
The play was amazing-I couldn't believe he did that. This series has been terrific to watch overall.

DA FRANCHISE
05-01-2009, 11:01 PM

that dunked on mr "the truth" lol

surf and turf
05-02-2009, 07:42 AM
lol at the celtics fan...its a great play and i think that game has switched the momentum to the bulls

The steal was the great play. The bad play was Pierce not putting him in the stands. I whish Rondo was trailing..lol. When it takes you 3 overtimes at home to deafeat a team, that is missing thier best player and sixth man i wouldnt be worried about momentum. The Bulls are suppose to win that game yet the Celts refused to hand it over to them. It is so easy to ease up when you know you got a game 7 coming in bean town. They did not. Game six actualy gave me confidence on how far the Celts can go without KG and Powe.

junion
05-02-2009, 08:15 AM
The steal was the great play. The bad play was Pierce not putting him in the stands. I whish Rondo was trailing..lol. When it takes you 3 overtimes at home to deafeat a team, that is missing thier best player and sixth man i wouldnt be worried about momentum. The Bulls are suppose to win that game yet the Celts refused to hand it over to them. It is so easy to ease up when you know you got a game 7 coming in bean town. They did not. Game six actualy gave me confidence on how far the Celts can go without KG and Powe.

it took the defending champions overtime to win at home against the 7 seed.
the celtics were supposed to lose no most than 1-2 games...

Corey
05-02-2009, 08:20 AM
It was a good play. I doubt most non-Bulls fans knew that Noah was that quick.

It definitely gave the Bulls the momentum, and Pierce's dumb foul basically gave the Bulls the game. We were drained after that foul.

I'm not a fan of Noah, obviously, but the guy is a great hustle player. I'd love to have him on my bench.

dandman1021
05-02-2009, 08:24 AM
It was a good play. I doubt most non-Bulls fans knew that Noah was that quick.

It definitely gave the Bulls the momentum, and Pierce's dumb foul basically gave the Bulls the game. We were drained after that foul.

I'm not a fan of Noah, obviously, but the guy is a great hustle player. I'd love to have him on my bench.

:clap: well said...you sir are one of the better celtic fans ive heard:clap:

surf and turf
05-02-2009, 09:17 AM
it took the defending champions overtime to win at home against the 7 seed.
the celtics were supposed to lose no most than 1-2 games...

Im not sure how you can say that considering all the Boston injuries. Theres no excuses in sports and you have to commend the celtic players for not mentioning any of them. But if Dwight Howard was out, or Kobe, or James, or Wade, it would be a bigger issue because Boston has Pierce and Allen. But it realy shows how good this team is to force 3 overtimes in a hostile enviorment without thier leader and best bench player. They are not the same team without Garnett and Powe . Thats rediculous. If the Bulls win they deserve it and i wont mention any injuries but i know judging by all the close games in CHI TOWN that a full strenght Celtic team sweeps this Bull team.

nygiants242
05-02-2009, 09:23 AM
Celtics fans = Bitter *****es

DMessina508
05-02-2009, 09:30 AM
Nice play... but he was on a break away n hes not shaq so?

big babys done it before

TYoung21
05-02-2009, 02:41 PM
This play shows how slow Peirce is lol, I've always wondered why he's been good despite being fat and slow. He got outran by a 7 footer dribbling the ball 3/4 of the court lmao!

MPScribbles
05-02-2009, 02:44 PM
:violin:

It must suck to be a Celtics fan right now. You went all in last year and picked up two aging stars and now that the injuries that could have been easily predicted are popping up and causing your team problems you are stuck making excuses. Nobody has mentioned that Deng is out for the Bulls or that Salmons is playing with a pulled groin or that BG is getting pain killer shots for his hammy. Stop whining about your classless leader or your "6th man?" being hurt. Btw Powe was more like the 10th man. 6th man is a term used for the first guy off the bench who, on most teams, is basically playing just below starters minutes. Powe played fewer minutes per game than all 5 starters, Davis, House, freakin Marbury and Mikki Moore! I know you're a Celtics fan so you don't have to know much about basketball but you should at least know your own team.

Agent_Zero
05-02-2009, 09:38 PM
That was a great play, Noah is quicker then I thought.

MVPedroia
05-02-2009, 10:14 PM
Bulls don't have a chance in hell to go to the Finals. Even if they get through the Celts

J-Relo
05-03-2009, 01:44 AM
great moment

TragicallyHip
05-05-2009, 04:10 PM
That was the best play of the playoffs.

Noah is so pure.

He loves the game and plays it the right way.

The Celtics could learn a lot from him.

Noah is a punk. His own team benched him.