PDA

View Full Version : No Respect for KG anymore

D Roses Bulls
04-28-2009, 10:49 PM
If you didnt see the bulls celtics game. at the end Kg and tony allen were barking and laughing at the bulls bench. for one you guys barely won in your stadium, for two, your not doing anything Kg so shut up. three, tony allen? who is he too talk? you almost gave the game to the bulls when you fouled ben gordon on the 3. Four, and most important, the refs were definitely homers or something. they barely called a foul on the celtics, but any little touch the bulls got the foul and they didnt even give rondo a flagrant on the hit to millers face when he wasnt even going for the ball. take this as complaining or whatever cause you know celtic fans will be up on here saying im just complaining, but you know you got away with a big call which was obvious and i owuldnt be surprised if the NBA reviews that play and fines rondo.

Second City
04-28-2009, 10:54 PM
That mother ****er doesn't give respect then why should he get it. I HATE that *****.... IMHO. I don't want to start **** with Boston fans.

D Roses Bulls
04-28-2009, 10:57 PM
its funny, two former guys from chicago in KG and Tony Allen, you think they would have more respect for their home town team. i wonder why allen is receiving death threats? maybe ran his mouth off one too many times to the wrong guy.

TheWaterboy
04-28-2009, 10:57 PM
I used to be a Kevin Garnett fan. But its really disappointing to see a player that great act so cocky and classless. I know you can say he has a lot of heart, but you don't show it by barking at the other teams bench when you win, while walking away with your head down in losses.

D Roses Bulls
04-28-2009, 10:59 PM
I used to be a Kevin Garnett fan. But its really disappointing to see a player that great act so cocky and classless. I know you can say he has a lot of heart, but you don't show it by barking at the other teams bench when you win, while walking away with your head down in losses.

thank you and thats what stacey king pointed out as well..... :clap:

KG= classless

MrBloop
04-28-2009, 11:00 PM
You Bulls fans need a HUGE box of tissues for all this crying goin on 2nite. Ya'll should be happy this series is even going 6 games. Make your free throws.

I actually think you guys can win the next game. They're the champs, and as much as I hate them, they can say what they want b/c they backed it up 2nite.

There's no crying in the playoffs.

Kyben36
First, may I say as a non bulls fan, NOT ANOTHER KG THREAD

as for KG, I hate that it has to close in on that, well, My dad my use some worse words, but, that Idiot every time the Celtics do something good.

He seems to think he is all that, and yet his team is barely beating a .5 team. I think he needs to be baned from courtside, because im tired of seeing that dumb.

IRUAM #21
In before lock !

TheWaterboy
04-28-2009, 11:01 PM
What a shame, kinda glad we don't have a player like that. Even though i wanted KG badly a couple years ago.

Hawkeye15
04-28-2009, 11:01 PM
get over KG. It is hilarious to me that everyone loved him forever, and now that he is a winner, and on national TV doing the same thing he has always done, people hate him.

Hawkeye15
04-28-2009, 11:02 PM
What a shame, kinda glad we don't have a player like that. Even though i wanted KG badly a couple years ago.

you do, but without the talent. Have you met Noah??

Super.
i LOL at you guys

obvisouly you never watched KG play in Minny, he did the same ****!

His name is Kevin Garnett and he likes to drop F-Bombs

He Drops F-bombs when he scores
He drops F-Bombs when he misses
He drops F-bombs at his teammates
He Drops F-Bombs on the other team
He drops F-bombs when he wins
He Drops F-bombs when he loses
He Drops F-Bombs when he plays defense
He drops F-bombs when he feels like it!

His name is Kevin Garnett and he like to drop F-Bombs

GET-USED-TO-IT

op12
everybody in the nba acts like that to a point, kg is just more open about it. the foul on rondo was not flagrant, he was going up for the block but miller was obviously higher and rondo caught his face on the way down. hard but not intentional. rondo is not a dirty player. there has already been a thread started bashing kg and the celtics. every players yells and cusses other players out, the camera just always goes to kg. if you want to get specific tyrus thomas is always talking junk and pushing, even cheap shots on baby his buddy. let it go, you guys lost a great game. this is a great series, i wish everyone would stop trying to lay blame and diss the other team.

superkegger
yet another thread filled with merit and credibility. woohoo for quality.

:rolleyes:

D Roses Bulls
04-28-2009, 11:03 PM
You Bulls fans need a HUGE box of tissues for all this crying goin on 2nite. Ya'll should be happy this series is even going 6 games. Make your free throws.

I actually think you guys can win the next game. They're the champs, and as much as I hate them, they can say what they want b/c they backed it up 2nite.

well if you think the celtics deserved to win that game and won it fairly than you dont know basketball.

Frrrrank!!!
Holy ****, whip out the tissues again. The women of psd are back out and crying.

TheWaterboy
You Bulls fans need a box of tissues for all this crying goin on 2nite. Ya'll should be happy this series is even going 6 games. Make your free throws.

How are we crying about a loss? We are just talking about how Classless KG is. It isn't just this game, or even this series. Its been since he came into the league, just not nearly as bad.

op12
04-28-2009, 11:04 PM
How are we crying about a loss? We are just talking about how Classless KG is. It isn't just this game, or even this series. Its been since he came into the league, just not nearly as bad.

the op was complaining about calls too. so could be considered crying.

D Roses Bulls
04-28-2009, 11:05 PM
everybody in the nba acts like that to a point, kg is just more open about it. the foul on rondo was not flagrant, he was going up for the block but miller was obviously higher and rondo caught his face on the way down. hard but not intentional. rondo is not a dirty player. there has already been a thread started bashing kg and the celtics. every players yells and cusses other players out, the camera just always goes to kg. if you want to get specific tyrus thomas is always talking junk and pushing, even cheap shots on baby his buddy. let it go, you guys lost a great game. this is a great series, i wish everyone would stop trying to lay blame and diss the other team.

ummm no..... miller was already past rondo. im not saying rondo is a dirty player but that was a flagrant. he didnt go for ball he went for body and got the face. accidental or not, its a flagrant. I just dont get why KG is talking when hes not even playing.

MGB
04-28-2009, 11:05 PM
KG wasn't talking trash when they were down 11 pts in the 4th. KG wasn't talking trash as he walked toward the locker room to hide WHILE GAME 1 WAS STILL GOING ON... It's easy to talk AFTER you win... if you're a b'otch

op12
04-28-2009, 11:07 PM
ummm no..... miller was already past rondo. im not saying rondo is a dirty player but that was a flagrant. he didnt go for ball he went for body and got the face. accidental or not, its a flagrant. I just dont get why KG is talking when hes not even playing.

rondo was in the air as miller went by him. it caught him on the way down, miller just made a strong move to get by rondo and rondo left the ground too soon and came down late after millers arms were fully extended.

D Roses Bulls
04-28-2009, 11:07 PM
Holy ****, whip out the tissues again. The women of psd are back out and crying.

oh a celtic fan, i was just waiting for this. lmao...... im just gonna ignore this

Super.
04-28-2009, 11:08 PM
you guys are such babies you lost, get over it!

Super.
04-28-2009, 11:09 PM
oh a celtic fan, i was just waiting for this. lmao...... im just gonna ignore this

if your "ignoring" it why even respond to it?

lovely little hypocrites

D Roses Bulls
04-28-2009, 11:09 PM
rondo was in the air as miller went by him. it caught him on the way down, miller just made a strong move to get by rondo and rondo left the ground too soon and came down late after millers arms were fully extended.

no....... what are you talking about. go back and look at the replay. he kept going for his face when he could of pulled back. its a flagrant. maybe unintentional, but still a flagrant, those do happen

Living Legend
04-28-2009, 11:11 PM
Same Here.

KG was always an intense player.

But after he won a championship he has turned into a classless and ridiculous clown.

I guarantee that KG will apologize one day for his disrespectful antics.

D Roses Bulls
04-28-2009, 11:11 PM
but anyways this thread is talking about how classless KG is, not about the lose for the bulls

op12
04-28-2009, 11:12 PM
but anyways this thread is talking about how classless KG is, not about the lose for the bulls

no you were smashing the calls in the 1st post, so it is about both.

D Roses Bulls
04-28-2009, 11:12 PM
i just think its funny they have to taunt a 7th seed. shows how much panic is really going on in that locker room

PurpleJesus
04-28-2009, 11:13 PM
damn, Im impartial to this series, and you just sounds like a sore loser D_Roses_Bulls

D Roses Bulls
04-28-2009, 11:14 PM
no you were smashing the calls in the 1st post, so it is about both.

all i said was KG had no reason to talk because of such and such. i didnt start a thread saying the bulls got screwed because of calls. i see your point, but it really wasnt intended to complain about the fouls or lack of fouls called so my bad on not stating that better

ink
04-28-2009, 11:16 PM
Seriously, how many KG is _______ threads do we need? Closed.