PDA

View Full Version : just reported on ESPN News

itsdapee
04-24-2009, 03:12 PM
Cards have lowered the asking price for Bolden...looking for a 2nd round pick & a player...and are in heavy talks with the Jets, Giants & Eagles...looking to get a deal done by tonight

CityofTreez
04-24-2009, 04:02 PM
Want him in Philly! Leave it to the Giants & jets to not pull the trigger at the right time!

fenikz
04-24-2009, 04:13 PM
Just reported in real life

Cardinals unlikely to trade Boldin

http://www.azcardinals.com/news/detail.php?PRKey=2979

chadillachembre
04-24-2009, 04:29 PM
as i said in a different thread, yesterday he wasnt going anywhere and i said tommorow (today) there will be reports he is being traded. Its up and down. ill believe it when a deal is done

HOZ THE KNICK
04-24-2009, 04:48 PM
He's not going anywhere, espn is so full of shitt it's a shame.

TheRedMarauder
04-24-2009, 11:04 PM
Cardinals GM Rod Graves revealed Friday that he has received one official trade offer for Anquan Boldin.

Obviously the offer fell short or Boldin would have been traded by now. The Ravens, Jets, and Titans have shown interest so far, though the Titans interest is said to be "fairly casual." The Ravens reportedly offered their first-round pick and a player, possibly Todd Heap.

rotoworld

tnigro77
04-24-2009, 11:43 PM
they cant trade him for a 2nd they need to keep him. think about it- boldin is more sure of a guy to get then o say crabtree at number 7. therefore a fair price would be a pick in the top 10 at least he is a legit probowler.

TheRedMarauder
04-24-2009, 11:54 PM
Cardinals GM Rod Graves denies that the Cardinals have dropped their asking price on Anquan Boldin -- or that there ever was one.

"None of that is true," Graves said. "We've never said what we were looking for. All we've said is that we're willing to listen and certainly would consider something of commensurate value." Larry Fitzgerald doesn't believe Boldin wants to get traded, and Graves insists that an extension is more likely than a trade.

rotoworld

chadillachembre
04-26-2009, 11:18 PM
to be honest i was hoping he would get traded this weekend