PDA

View Full Version : QUICK!!! i...

sox04rR
04-23-2009, 03:16 PM
am playing streak for cash on espn.com and im on a 11 game win sstreak...

I dont know who to pick

celtics or bulls
i am a celtics fan but the first game was mayb a fluke for the bulls rose had to drop 36 and they got a 3pt win an ot... the celtics came back and won though the second game... opinions???? i did not take in to account powes injury though...

also an MLB ? for u MLB fans
rays vx mariners

sheilds vs king felix
OPINONS???

bostncelts34
04-23-2009, 03:18 PM
no matter what if ur a celtics fan, take the c's. They have just as good chance to win the game as the bulls, and why would you want to route against ur fav. team? lol

then i would take the rays.

pd7631
04-23-2009, 03:19 PM
Bulls.....I'm getting a vibe from this game like the Sixers vs. Pistons game 3 last year when the Sixers anhialated the Pistons behind the energy of the crowd

Mariners.....King Felix is filthy and the M's have actually been playing well this year

AccUrSeD
04-23-2009, 03:41 PM
Go with the Bulls and the Mariners.

Celtics went 1-1 at home with 2 VERY close games, how will they play in chicago??? my guess is they lose, but I could be wrong.

Mariners because Felix Hernandez is MONEY!

Vinny642
04-23-2009, 03:48 PM
I wouldn't go pick for this game, they had crazy games, I'd wait until a sure thing happens

bogdanrom
04-23-2009, 03:58 PM

I dont know who to pick

celtics or bulls
i am a celtics fan but the first game was mayb a fluke for the bulls rose had to drop 36 and they got a 3pt win an ot... the celtics came back and won though the second game... opinions???? i did not take in to account powes injury though...

rays vx mariners

sheilds vs king felix
OPINONS???

The Celtics won the second by three points also. And if it wasn't for Allen they would have lost. I would take the Bulls, Allen is incosistent, Rondo will have a good game but not enough to carry them. Rays vs. Mariners? I don't know too much about baseball but I would pick Mariners.

NYKnickFanatic
04-23-2009, 04:01 PM
Take the Bulls.

IF you have been watching the games, the Bulls have been giving the Celtics trouble on their own home court. Its going to be hard to get a win tonight for the Celtics.

Faneik
04-23-2009, 04:06 PM
All I'm going to say is that The Veal is cleared to play.

End of series.:smoking:

king4day
04-23-2009, 04:07 PM

I dont know who to pick

celtics or bulls

rays vx mariners

sheilds vs king felix
OPINONS???

Pass on all 3. They are all too close to pick. Wait till tomorrow for potentially more favorable matchups.

blackjack_119
04-23-2009, 04:11 PM
Bulls and Mariners. The Bulls are playing really well right now and played fantastic at home after the trade that brought in Miller and Salmons. The Mariners will be difficult to beat with Felix on the mound and three center fielders in the outfield (Chavez, Gutierrez and Ichiro.) Shields has had success in the past against them, but the lineup they will throw out tonight is designed for small ball against good pitchers.

I haven't played ESPN's game, but if you have other options... bet the house on the Mariners/Rays under at 7 1/2... the game features two great pitcher who have a history of pitching well against the other club, good control and poor bullpens behind them. Both pitchers will pitch DEEP into the game and both offenses will struggle to create runs. This will be a 2-0 or 2-1 type game.

WSU Tony
04-23-2009, 05:35 PM
Home court advantage is HUGE in the NBA.

Bulls & Rays.

EastCoastBaller
04-23-2009, 05:47 PM
Are you a true Boston fan??????????????????????????????????????????????? ????

VCaintdead17
04-23-2009, 06:13 PM
So this thread is basically saying....

Who's gonna win tonight, Boston or Chicago. We have AT LEAST 3 threads on this topic already.

bostncelts34
04-23-2009, 09:43 PM
wow..i hope you didnt take everyones advice and take the bulls lol

Super.
04-23-2009, 09:46 PM
wow..i hope you didnt take everyones advice and take the bulls lol

x2 :laugh:

KB24PG16
04-24-2009, 12:13 AM
hope u didnt take the bulls

Vinny642
04-24-2009, 07:31 AM
LOL Thats why I told him to skip it.... you never know what happens in that series.