PDA

View Full Version : Wladimir Klitschko is ready to kill

lakersrock
04-23-2009, 11:39 AM
Good grief, I can't wait for this fight. The dude he's fighting had on a shirt of himself holding the heads of Wladimir and his brother with their bodies lying on the ring. He's really pissed and said it's personal and he wants to punish his face for 12 rounds and THEN knock him out. He also said if he falls down early, he has to get up so he can continue the PROCESS. This guy really should be scared haha. He's gonna get jacked up.

GIANTS15
04-23-2009, 05:27 PM
Good grief, I can't wait for this fight. The dude he's fighting had on a shirt of himself holding the heads of Wladimir and his brother with their bodies lying on the ring. He's really pissed and said it's personal and he wants to punish his face for 12 rounds and THEN knock him out. He also said if he falls down early, he has to get up so he can continue the PROCESS. This guy really should be scared haha. He's gonna get jacked up.

AND WHAT IS THE NAME OF THE TAXI CAB DRIVER HE IS FIGHING AGAIN?

BASICALLY THE ONLY THING THAT HAS GOT ME INTERESTED IN THIS FIGHT AT ALL RIGHT NOW IS SEEING THE ACTUAL T-SHIRT NOW :cool:

lakersrock
04-23-2009, 06:07 PM
I'm telling you. He doesn't wanna knock him out. He's just gonna hit him hard enough the entire time to keep him on his feet haha.

http://www.dhaye.com/jscripts/tiny_mce/plugins/imagemanager/files/t-shirt.jpg

jetsforever
04-24-2009, 11:09 PM
id be much more excited if this wasnt heavyweight... post the results k?

ULT WARRIOR408
04-28-2009, 06:03 PM
id be much more excited if this wasnt heavyweight... post the results k?

YEAH I SAW THE SHIRT ON FRIDAY NIGHT FIGHTS & IT WAS FUNNY THIS GUY IS A NATURAL CRUISERWEIGHT WHO IS TRYING MAKE A FEW MORE BUCKS I DONT EVEN THINK HE CARES IF HE WINS OR NOT.
HE SAID THE MONEY AINT THAT MUCH BUT I BET ITS MORE THAN WAS GETTING IN OTHER FIGHTS.
BET YEAH THIS FIGHT IS NOT INTERESTING AT ALL & THAT SHIRT THING IS JUST A SIDE SHOW STUNT TO TRY TO HYPE THIS FIGHT UP SO PEOPLE LIKE LAKERSROCK TO PAY FOR THIS FIGHT THAT IS IF IT EVEN MAKES PAY-PER-VIEW WICH I DOUGHT.:smoking::laugh::laugh2:

jetsforever
04-28-2009, 11:14 PM
Its all for attention... which it is getting little of... this sat night is the match that matters

ULT WARRIOR408
04-28-2009, 11:40 PM
Its all for attention... which it is getting little of... this sat night is the match that matters

fasho:box::nod::smoking: