PDA

View Full Version : Someone please answer this for me...

saintdrew
04-23-2009, 01:27 AM
can someone on here---a true hornets fan---answer something for me????

WHY IN THE HELL DO WE NOT GIVE JULIAN WRIGHT MORE MINUTES!!!!

for someone as young/athletic as wright, we should be giving him AT LEAST 20 min a game. with guys like chris paul out on the floor you need a fast swingman to be running the court with him.

let me tell you, the first two playoff games against denver are the two most depressing/upsetting/shocking/every 'ing' word out there.

someone also explain that to me...maybe this will fuel the fire for this forum!

Vinny642
04-23-2009, 01:41 AM
Yea I know but Byron doesn't want to give him minutes. JuJu has great potential if he worked on his threes he be ridiculous.

kayface
04-23-2009, 09:49 AM
I think Soctt has something against giving the young guys large amounts of playing time.. Im hoping he hasnt fallen out of favor the way JR Smith did, cause Smith was a huge talent. Another thing about Wright is that he seems to be really wild when he is on the floor and he cant seem to control his excitement

SlowMo
04-23-2009, 03:45 PM
I feel your pain. I agree that Wright could be a great option for you guys, but he still seems kinda reckless. JR feel out of favor with George Karl here in Denver very quickly, and the fans get to deal with too many minutes being played by Dahntay Jones and Anthony Carter now...

phillyman12
04-24-2009, 12:18 AM
also no minutes for hilton&ely...i agree you gotta use chandler but you can see hes not 100% and not scary anyone...we gotta do anything to slow denver down because it doesnt matter how many we score if denver makes all their shots...

Trouble87
04-28-2009, 03:28 AM
He's only averaging 12.7 mins a game in his career...

Byron Scott's coaching decisions are odd at times but I feel like he doesn't play Julian because he's too unpolished; like a diamond in the rough.

Maybe Wright needs to work on his conditioning and refine his skills. With his length he could be a great defender; imagine him hounding the ball handler, forcing steals, and then running for the break away dunk (it's possible).

If he becomes a better defender and works on that outside shot he could be a more athletic version of Bruce Bowen for your team.