PDA

View Full Version : Mo Pete

iHop
04-22-2009, 09:43 PM
What happened to this guy i know Rasual Butler playing the best basketball of his career but is Mo Pete that washed up

Vinny642
04-22-2009, 09:58 PM
Mo pete isn't terrible, but Rasual beat him for the starting spot. Our SFs are barely used since the first person to come off the bench is Posey. I'd say use Julian Wright or Mo Pete at SG off the bench instead off Devin Brown

saintdrew
04-23-2009, 01:30 AM
mo pete sucks, rasual sucks, peja sucks---get rid of em all

Vinny642
04-23-2009, 01:43 AM

You are crazy, Rasual doesn't suck. Today his three was great and Peja but they need to shoot like this alot more.

avsman05
04-24-2009, 12:40 AM
If you guys had 1 or 2 more big men to run the ball through it would give those three a lot more opportunities. I've been hearing rumors about Shaq to NO that would help you guys immensly.

Trouble87
04-28-2009, 03:38 AM
Mo Pete isn't washed up I just think he lacks motivation...

His signing was a mistake for the Hornets. His best year was that contract year in Toronto and I think he only really played with heart for the chances of bagging a fat contract.

He needs to be traded if someone would take him... give him a fresh start and give your team cap relief

Patrick Swayze
05-11-2009, 10:06 PM

We need to get rid of you.

spatching
05-19-2009, 10:28 PM
mo pete's a quality player, i think this year we had an issue of having too many similar caliber players, in similar positions, trying to play similar roles. Mo pete was unlucky with injuries and also court exposure, but i think we need some trades to get some contrast in our line up.

Patrick Swayze
05-28-2009, 06:35 PM
I think we will have Mo Pete again next year. Not by choice obviously. It's going to be so hard to find someone to take his contract unless they think he has something in him that would make it worth it.