PDA

View Full Version : Detroit is Pathetic.

S.J.Basketball
04-21-2009, 10:13 PM
Wow. I can't believe how much Detroit sucks right now. It's like they didn't even come to play. It's super depressing watching this game while waiting for the Lakers game to start.

I hate how the Rockets/Blazers game is on NBA TV and this game got the spot on TNT it's terrible. You can see the sweep from miles away. Might as well put a game on that'll be worthwhile.

GoatMilk
04-21-2009, 10:14 PM
they gave up a long time ago

S.J.Basketball
04-21-2009, 10:25 PM
Hahaha Cavs were up so much even though theyre getting outscored 21-6 in the 4th they're still up 12. It's like the Cavs are taking a breather while still being on the court.

Catfish1314
04-21-2009, 10:29 PM
It's actually kinda sad to see their "empire" crumble this way. Just three years ago, this team was at the top of the East with no signs of slowing down anytime soon.

Luckily for Pistons fans, they've got one of the best in the business running their team in Joe Dumars and financially, they're set up very well for the future.

Jay22Redd
04-21-2009, 10:31 PM
they gave up a long time ago

I agree

el_duderino2484
04-21-2009, 10:32 PM
the pistons are the most underrated and best 8th seed ever. this team may be able to get back to the finals

S.J.Basketball
04-21-2009, 10:34 PM
the pistons are the most underrated and best 8th seed ever. this team may be able to get back to the finals

Give me a hit of whatever it is you're smoking.

what54!?
04-21-2009, 10:36 PM
the pistons are the most underrated and best 8th seed ever. this team may be able to get back to the finalsI'm pretty well convinced you type just to get attention now.

Statik1
04-21-2009, 10:37 PM

:rimshot:

Your kidding right?

tjlipford
04-21-2009, 10:38 PM
This is the worst series of the whole playoffs, watching this game makes me sleepy.

TheShowzOver
04-21-2009, 10:46 PM
Well what did you expect. The Pistons are a solid team, but it's going to be hard for anyone to overcome playing the Cavs and Lebron's refs. The Celtics and Lakers are the only teams with legit shots to knock them off.

Jezeble
04-21-2009, 10:46 PM

Whatever you're sniffing, sipping, smoking, popping, or shooting up, PLEASE STOP!:pity:

S.J.Basketball
04-21-2009, 10:47 PM
Well what did you expect. The Pistons are a solid team, but it's going to be hard for anyone to overcome playing the Cavs and Lebron's refs. The Magic and Lakers are the only teams with legit shots to knock them off.

Fixed it for ya.

TheShowzOver
04-21-2009, 10:50 PM
That's a good one, the Magic are trash.

Drunk Kosar 19
04-21-2009, 10:55 PM
maybe the WNBA is ready for the detroit pistons!@@@@

effen5
04-21-2009, 10:55 PM
No offense to Detroit fans but Detroit is a ****in joke and we should just give Detroit to Canada.

Redwings are the only thing thats positive about detroit and canadians LOVE hockey

Pistons did the most ******** thing by giving up Billups for Iverson

Tigers was way overhyped last year and finished last (possibly second to last, I cant remember if Royals were last)

Lions.....well.......

http://www.blogcdn.com/nfl.fanhouse.com/media/2008/12/lionsfan.jpg
http://theloveofsports.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/02/0-16.jpg

http://3.media.tumblr.com/2jM3TJNE2i1tnohiOG4nnDQMo1_250.jpg
http://cache.daylife.com/imageserve/08Xy0U12WPfnN/610x.jpg

m26555
04-22-2009, 12:26 PM
Fixed it for ya.
The same Orlando Magic that just blew an 18-point lead against the 76ers? I DO think they could take out Cleveland, but to say the Magic are better than Boston (WITH Garnett) is silly (and yes, I am 100% sure Garnett would play in the ECF if the Celtics get that far).

m26555
04-22-2009, 12:29 PM
It's actually kinda sad to see their "empire" crumble this way. Just three years ago, this team was at the top of the East with no signs of slowing down anytime soon.

Luckily for Pistons fans, they've got one of the best in the business running their team in Joe Dumars and financially, they're set up very well for the future.
I agree. It really feels like just yesterday that they were beating the Lakers in the Finals and playing in an epic Finals' series against San Antonio.

RaffyBoy
04-22-2009, 12:54 PM
they play with no passion, with point to try and win. they have everyone expect billups and they still look like cr*p, its sad how when the leader is traded the rest of the team falls. they should play iverson, and maybe they'll win.

macc
04-22-2009, 01:02 PM
That's a good one, the Magic are trash.

Well that trash beat a fully healthy Cav's team w/o Nelson by 29 pts. Lead up to 41 at one point...just sayin...

Nikolishin
04-22-2009, 01:05 PM
No offense to Detroit fans but Detroit is a ****in joke and we should just give Detroit to Canada.

Redwings are the only thing thats positive about detroit and canadians LOVE hockey

Tigers was way overhyped last year and finished last (possibly second to last, I cant remember if Royals were last)

Lions.....well.......

im booting you out of michigan GTFO

GodsSon
04-22-2009, 01:08 PM

Lions.....well.......

sounds like a plan, at least Southern Ontario will have a real team to cheer for instead of the joke the Maple leafs are lol...onto basketball matters, the Iverson trade completely de-railed that team and to be honest, i dont see them bouncing back for a few years.

cantstopthee
04-22-2009, 01:21 PM
we came back buddy.

GodsSon
04-22-2009, 01:24 PM
^ to what?...like i said, the Iverson trade de-railed the Pistons for a few years IMO

charlsdq7
04-22-2009, 01:28 PM
pistons blow

cantstopthee
04-22-2009, 01:28 PM

Lions.....well.......

wow your a huge **** sucker,tigers have a dominate team,lions have always been bad but we are really going in the right direction for once,and the pistons were the class of the nba for a while,also the sparks have won titles,you sir love huge man troll balls

bigvdebo86
04-22-2009, 01:36 PM

plz let me get a hit to

bigvdebo86
04-22-2009, 01:37 PM
thats what they get for running ai out they missing hes 18 ppg now

fire2last
04-22-2009, 01:43 PM
Well what did you expect. The Pistons are a solid team, but it's going to be hard for anyone to overcome playing the Cavs and Lebron's refs. The Celtics and Lakers are the only teams with legit shots to knock them off.

I'd much rather play the Celtics than Orlando in the ECF if we get past ATL.

still1ballin
04-22-2009, 01:47 PM
You know when the Pistons suck when TNT interviews Amir Johnson and Will Bynum after the game.

kingkobe
04-22-2009, 01:56 PM
Yeah this series is completely pointless. Bobcats should have made it instead or Pacers. They would've given much more competition to the Cavs then this washed up Det team.

pacofunk64
04-22-2009, 02:01 PM
Lets face it...Detroit is an 8 seed for a reason & Cavs are a 1 seed for a reason. Lakers are handling the Jazz without any problems too. This is what happens when an average team plays a good team.

effen5
04-22-2009, 02:03 PM
wow your a huge **** sucker,tigers have a dominate team,lions have always been bad but we are really going in the right direction for once,and the pistons were the class of the nba for a while,also the sparks have won titles,you sir love huge man troll balls

Tigers had 78 wins last year, HOW IS THAT DOMINANT? Pistons were a great team but now since you traded your best player for AI, they went down hill, WHO THE **** ARE THE SPARKS?!!?!?!?!?

effen5
04-22-2009, 02:05 PM
im booting you out of michigan GTFO

Thank god I dont live in Michigan.

teckmunny
04-22-2009, 02:06 PM
man detroit looks like there just going threw the motions!!!and they want to sit AI on the bench?there crazy!!AI plays with more heart then all these lops out there!!!

cantstopthee
04-22-2009, 02:13 PM
Tigers had 78 wins last year, HOW IS THAT DOMINANT? Pistons were a great team but now since you traded your best player for AI, they went down hill, WHO THE **** ARE THE SPARKS?!!?!?!?!?

ohh so you live in the past?

my bad douche.

detroit has had 3 of 4 in the championship games PAL.

4 of 5 really if you count the sparks(no one does but hey its a champ lol)

Lebron23
04-22-2009, 02:18 PM
They got Old, and Michael Curry is one of the worst coach in the NBA.

bostncelts34
04-22-2009, 02:20 PM
i dont understand why detroit has completely given up.

I mean, you look at them on paper...

Stucky/Bynum
Hamilton
prince
Mcdyess/maxiell
Sheed

Thats a crazy 8th seed on paper. They arent even trying out there it seems.

radcli17
04-22-2009, 02:35 PM
What did you expect?...We (the Pistons) gave up when we traded Chauncey, he was the face of our franchise and the leader of this team, look what hes doing for Denver...

Luckily, were in position to rid ourselves of some expiring contracts (Sheed and AI) and that makes us financially secure in hopes to acquire some big free agents or maybe move some highly touted players that are seeming to pan out (Stuckey, Amir)

radcli17
04-22-2009, 02:37 PM
ohh so you live in the past?

my bad douche.

detroit has had 3 of 4 in the championship games PAL.

4 of 5 really if you count the sparks(no one does but hey its a champ lol)

Shock***

Lions #81
04-22-2009, 02:49 PM
I agree I mean I love them. I always have. But I have NEVER seen them play as bad as this season. I have seen them play better on four game losing streaks of years past. But you have to stick with your team and realize every team has a bad year. Luckily we have Dumars who is going to have a lot of money to spend and a roster that is going to move and gain some good players

Bring The Heat
04-22-2009, 06:44 PM
Just curious do detroit fans here really hate the trade made for AI? I was having this discussion the other day with my friend

I like billups alot and i think hes a great PG but don't you guys think some shake up or change was needed for the team? Obviously it didn't work out in the end.... I guess the dissapointment of not getting out of the conference finals did it for joe dumars to make the trade.....just wanted to hear some opinions from pistons fans

greg_ory_2005
04-22-2009, 06:51 PM
Just curious do detroit fans here really hate the trade made for AI? I was having this discussion the other day with my friend

I like billups alot and i think hes a great PG but don't you guys think some shake up or change was needed for the team? Obviously it didn't work out in the end.... I guess the dissapointment of not getting out of the conference finals did it for joe dumars to make the trade.....just wanted to hear some opinions from pistons fans

The trade was made for salary reasons mostly.

Drunk Kosar 19
04-24-2009, 12:15 AM
cantstopthee: can u make u **** any longer? ........my scroll pad is wearing out u jerk. U know what u cats need detroit to save the city, the only thing that can save that armpit stinkhole....one word

ROBOCOP!!!!!!!!!!!

LeBrowns
04-24-2009, 12:27 AM

The Magic*** and Lakers are the only teams with legit shots to knock them off.

LakerFanatic#24
04-24-2009, 12:42 AM

Really??? :speechless: u most have just started watchin this sport this year, let me tell you about a 8th seeded warriors team that beat a 1st seed dallas team which won 69 games in the season. the pistons will be lucky to win a single game and you say they are the best 8th seeded team? sorry but you are way off.

luckynumber_752
04-24-2009, 07:16 PM

OooooKaaaaayyyy.:rolleyes: