PDA

View Full Version : Garnett and his foul mouth

Living Legend
04-20-2009, 10:04 PM
Did any1 see what he was saying to the Bulls after his team barely won?

I can't say it here, but lets just say that it was totally classless and I hope the Celtics lose now.

Afridi786
04-20-2009, 10:05 PM
He's a ******* pure and simple, every1 knows it.

NYMetros
04-20-2009, 10:05 PM
He is a pretty weird guy.

But other players say the same things during the course of games... KG just does it ALL THE TIME.

Corey
04-20-2009, 10:06 PM
"leik OMGz kg is such a jerk since trade to celtics"

Honestly, KG has been like this his entire career. He used to get praised for his intensity, and now it's a bad thing because he's on a winning team.

Living Legend
04-20-2009, 10:08 PM
I never noticed his hate filled curses before though.

It honestly looks like the guy is a tweaker or coke head

madiaz3
04-20-2009, 10:08 PM
He just never had anything to jaw off about when he was consistently losing.

Swearing and bad mouthing =/= intensity, though he has intensity. Just don't lump them in the same category. Class is also important to have.

ink
04-20-2009, 10:10 PM
How many threads/year do we need about KG's mouth?

Corey is right. This is KG. I don't really see the point in this thread but I'll leave it open until someone crosses the line. Please no hatefests. :cool:

FaceDown91

Honestly, KG has been like this his entire career. He used to get praised for his intensity, and now it's a bad thing because he's on a winning team.

That's true. And this attitude is more on notice ever since he got traded to the celtics, but KG has been doing this much more louder. What i mean is is that he is making his attitude much more noticeable or more open ever before and that is something he has not done in Minnesota.

LA412
yeah he's an idiot

NYMetros
04-20-2009, 10:11 PM
He just never had anything to jaw off about when he was consistently losing.

Making the playoffs 8 times in a row in Minny =/= consistently losing.

brandonwarne52
04-20-2009, 10:11 PM
This wasn't a big deal when he was in Minny....why?

Afridi786
04-20-2009, 10:12 PM
KG's attitude and antics make me appreciate how classy a guy like Duncan is.

No1 watched T-Wolves games, no one noticed.

what54!?
04-20-2009, 10:13 PM
no but I'm sure he was talking **** like he always does. It shouldn't be new to anyone anymore

NYMetros
04-20-2009, 10:13 PM
No1 watched T-Wolves games, no one noticed.

Nobody watched playoff games back then? :eyebrow:

durtee
04-20-2009, 10:14 PM
He has always been like this, but obviously it is way more noticed now that he plays for the Celtics. Something tells me that the Celtics are a little more noticeable and have more national coverage than the Twolves.

Afridi786
04-20-2009, 10:16 PM
Nobody watched playoff games back then? :eyebrow:

Minnesota T-Wolves. That's a big market, a lot of people follow them, right...:eyebrow:

Goon.Weezy
04-20-2009, 10:19 PM
what did he say?

great one
04-20-2009, 10:20 PM
well this is KG. its what he does. We all remember him picking on jose. Then when jose stepped up to garentt he jogged quickly to his bench. Thats what he does. KG just got caught on camera saying it. Although he needs to understand that his team should be blowing out the bulls on there home court, Not going into OT or winning by 3.

Living Legend
04-20-2009, 10:22 PM
what did he say?

If someone can find the clip on youtube you will see it clearly right after the game ends.

New York Minute
04-20-2009, 10:24 PM
wow, have ya'll never played sports before or been in a close and heated competition

when i play ball with other people from the area im at we get excited and scream out curses all the time

howtf does him cursin make him classless?

its called EMOTIONS !!

DubsFan
04-20-2009, 10:26 PM
KG has always acted this way but has really stepped it up a notch since coming to Boston. I think it can be a good and bad thing. It pumps up his teammates but ticks off opposing fans and teams. What he did today was obviously out of line considering he was on the bench the whole game and had no reason to yell anything at the Bulls. Its all good though because this series shows everyone that the Celtics are hurt. They don't have that same hard nosed defense anymore, Allen and Pierce can't do it by themselves, and the Bulls lost by 3 in the Celtics house. I can't wait to see how big the Bulls win in Chicago. Celtics will lose this series, the Bulls did what they had to do, they won one in Boston, over in 6.

tc2deuce
04-20-2009, 10:28 PM
:up:
wow, have ya'll never played sports before or been in a close and heated competition

when i play ball with other people from the area im at we get excited and scream out curses all the time

howtf does him cursin make him classless?

its called EMOTIONS !!

good call exactly what I was thinkin

tdunk21
04-20-2009, 10:29 PM
immature.....

superkegger
04-20-2009, 10:29 PM
:sigh:

this again?

Living Legend
04-20-2009, 10:32 PM
There is light hearted trash talk, then there is hate-filled vitriol that incites fights.

Honestly, in the heat of competition if someone was talking to me like that I would knock him on his ***.

Jay22Redd
04-20-2009, 10:34 PM
i thought he was talking to himself....he always does that

New York Minute
04-20-2009, 10:37 PM
There is light hearted trash talk, then there is hate-filled vitriol that incites fights.

Honestly, in the heat of competition if someone was talking to me like that I would knock him on his ***.

well thats why there are alot of fights that breakout during our street basketball games

but after that, you get right back to the game, cuz you know its all cuz the emotions is running wild

Kyben36
04-20-2009, 10:40 PM
Now, anyone want to enlighen me on what he said. I realy wasnt watching post game, was it bad.

SDBearsFan
04-20-2009, 10:42 PM
Kevin Garnett is a piece of ****. Everytime they showed him, he was cussing like an idiot. Glaring down the Bulls bench at the end of the game? Yeah, real classy.

The Celtics organization is a joke; they celebrated after tonights win like they won the whole series, and they were on their own court.

Regardless, they have zero chance against Cleveland.

NYMetros
04-20-2009, 10:43 PM
Minnesota T-Wolves. That's a big market, a lot of people follow them, right...:eyebrow:

:eyebrow:

What does a team being a big market have to do with anything when they're in the playoffs consistently? It's not like anyone is going to be like "Hmmm, I don't think I will watch this playoff game tonight because Minnesota isn't a big market." Nobody does that. If you're in the playoffs, people watch you. Simple as that.

KB24PG16
he always like that :pity:

chiforlyfe

no one said it was because he was a celtic. that is just who he is. and yes when a winning player acts the way he does it does come off as class-less.

ABOMB_56
04-20-2009, 10:44 PM

They were a decent sized market when they were good. But, they were IN the Playoffs for multiple years in the row. KG's emotion was prevalent then and it still is now. KG is filled with emotion and he fuels himself and the players around him with it. Is it always kid-friendly, no. But, this man is one of the best PF's to play the game.

Hanzinho
04-20-2009, 10:44 PM
I love Garnett....

:cheer:

:D

great one
04-20-2009, 10:46 PM
lol. People are calling KG every swear word in the book and thats ok. But I call boston ugly and my post gets deleted. lol.

New York Minute
04-20-2009, 10:46 PM
F' Class .........

still1ballin
04-20-2009, 10:48 PM
its playoff time, its intense....what you'd expect?

Free Throw
04-20-2009, 10:50 PM
I had no idea cussing was needed to be considered an intense person, learn something new everyday I guess.

Super.
04-20-2009, 11:00 PM
:horse::horse::horse::horse::horse::horse::horse:: horse:

.GET.OVER.IT.

ARMIN12NBA
04-20-2009, 11:07 PM
Now, anyone want to enlighen me on what he said. I realy wasnt watching post game, was it bad.

Stuff like **** you! **** you! **** you muther****ers! He was just glaring at the Bulls players and saying that over and over again.

xHTOWN713x
04-20-2009, 11:11 PM
every player talks ******* Jordan did, kobe does, it's in the game. how else do you psych someone out. you gotta get in their head somehow.

DJ CHACH
04-20-2009, 11:12 PM
i wanna see him talk **** when gordon puts bulls up by 4...why dont they zoom in to him then..he only talks when he's up....look at him when they are down..he is just relaxed and "injured"...when his team starts a run, he starts mouthing off..he's such a pussieee...and he isnt clutch at the end EVER...he talks a whole lot, but when its crunch time and he has the ball, he always folds and then he's not talking....pay attention to it, im sure im not the only one who notices

BTownTeamsRKing
04-20-2009, 11:13 PM
cry about it. my patience is quite low after working all day so thats all i got to say.

borat
04-20-2009, 11:15 PM
Whatever. I have no problem with it. I like it.

Although it is pretty funny considering he's out with an injury. You just don't look that cool and hard talking trash when you can't play and are dressed nicely.
:eyebrow:

Frrrrank!!!
04-20-2009, 11:19 PM
Wow, about half of the posters in here need a tissue and a new tampon.

xHTOWN713x
04-20-2009, 11:22 PM
Wow, about half of the posters in here need a tissue and a new tampon.

couldn't agree more.

KmB728
04-20-2009, 11:22 PM
hahaha Frank

im not gunna lie, i was cracking up when i saw him doin that

NYMetros
04-20-2009, 11:23 PM
i wanna see him talk **** when gordon puts bulls up by 4...why dont they zoom in to him then..he only talks when he's up....look at him when they are down..he is just relaxed and "injured"...when his team starts a run, he starts mouthing off..he's such a pussieee...

Why would anyone be happy when they're losing? "Yeah, way to go guys! We just lost! Yeah woohoo!"

Show me one player who does that in that same scenario.

DJ CHACH
04-20-2009, 11:26 PM
Why would anyone be happy when they're losing? "Yeah, way to go guys! We just lost! Yeah woohoo!"

Show me one player who does that in that same scenario.

exactly my point, if u dont wanna talk all game, dont talk for the good parts that make u look intense...did u see how relaxed he was when the bulls were kickin their ***..not one curse, he was just sitting there in his diamond earings and resting his "injured knee"...i dont buy that injured****, its just a way for the NBA to make sure lebron gets to the top for the $$$$ratings....nobody wants celtics lakers..ppl want cavs lakers...guarantee it

NYMetros
04-20-2009, 11:27 PM
exactly my point, if u dont wanna talk all game, dont talk for the good parts that make u look intense...did u see how relaxed he was when the bulls were kickin their ***..not one curse, he was just sitting there in his diamond earings and resting his "injured knee"...i dont buy that ****, its just a way for the NBA to make sure lebron gets to the top for the $$$$ratings....nobody wants celtics lakers..ppl want cavs lakers...guarantee it

... You still didn't show me anyone that does cheer for their team/give high-fives/swear even when they do lose.

And I'm not sure what LeBron has to do with what we're debating right now.

G-Funk
04-20-2009, 11:27 PM
IT doesn't bother me as a fan, The other team should play his kinda game too. would make things more fun

mwoodri
04-20-2009, 11:29 PM
I would venture to guess nearly every player drops f-bombs during the course of a game, I just find it comical that he is wearing street clothes running his mouth...

TheShowzOver
04-20-2009, 11:31 PM
I honestly don't know why anyone cares. KG likes to get fired up. He's having fun. Some of you should try it sometime. As long as he's not personally dissing someone to their face or something, who cares? He's out there having fun. Especially since he can't play. That's why KG is the player that he is, that's why KG won a championship. That fire, that just about every player in the league doesn't have. I'll take a "jerk" KG over some low life who just plays basketball for the money any day.

DJ CHACH
04-20-2009, 11:34 PM
well......

DJ CHACH
04-20-2009, 11:34 PM
... You still didn't show me anyone that does cheer for their team/give high-fives/swear even when they do lose.

And I'm not sure what LeBron has to do with what we're debating right now.

RON ARTEST.....dennis rodman.....charles oakley....anthony mason....starks on jordan.... shud i continue??? did u watch the ron artest and kobe game? thats a real gangsta who talks even when they are down...i didnt wanna hafta prove u wrong brotha but u asked for it.....all's fair my man..no hard feelings

G-Funk
04-20-2009, 11:36 PM
dumbest thread ever

TheShowzOver
04-20-2009, 11:36 PM
I couldn't imagine if the Nuggets won the championship. How much people would hate on them for the thug image. We have bank robbers out there talking trash. At the end of the day this all comes down to the fact that KG plays for a Boston team. These days it's easy to hate Boston teams, and fans, as i've given many reasons for you people to hate me especially during playoff runs. That's the whole name of the game, we get in your head, and beat you. We have the blueprint to success.

NYMetros
04-20-2009, 11:38 PM
RON ARTEST.....dennis rodman.....charles oakley....anthony mason....starks on jordan.... shud i continue??? did u watch the ron artest and kobe game? thats a real gangsta who talks even when they are down...i didnt wanna hafta prove u wrong brotha but u asked for it.....all's fair my man..no hard feelings

Video evidence? What game?

jim51990
kg is a grown man let him do as he pleases

Nirvanaskurdt
KG gets off on it... :shrug:

Super.
04-20-2009, 11:41 PM
Umm, I guess you're not familiar with KG. Let me fill you in:

- His name is Kevin Garnett
- He drops F bombs if he wins
- He drops F bombs if he loses
- He drops F bombs at the start of games
- He drops F bombs in the middle of games
- He drops F bombs at the end of games
- He drops F bombs to his teammates
- He drops F bombs to other teams
- His name is Kevin Garnett and he drops F bombs

Chicagofaithful
04-20-2009, 11:42 PM
this is why he's a B***H. he's the definition of a poor sport, he doesnt know what humility or grace are, and he's a classless act. Maybe he should pay attention to derrick rose and stop getting his inspiration from Kendrick Perkins, who by the way is absolutely way out of his league every time he talks to the media.

DLeeicious
04-20-2009, 11:43 PM
As a Bulls fan I really could care less. If it was one of my players I wouldn't like it but I still wouldn't care. It's really ridiculous though for an injured player to be talking smack. Rondo has the right to talk mad **** he has played out of his mind the last two games, but he just shuts his mouth and plays the game. Anyways, after watching tonights game I am extremely confident in a Bulls series win. KG can say what he wants but the Bulls absolutely outplayed the Celtics tonight and it just wasn't meant to be. We will definitely take the next 2 at the UC. And Celtic fans spare me with your comments here, go ahead and quote me later if I'm wrong.

KmB728
04-20-2009, 11:43 PM
10 bucks says if he was still loosing, and was on the T wolves no one would give a ****

DJ CHACH
04-20-2009, 11:50 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wW1Lx51dEvI

here is my knicks----mcdaniels, mason,
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wTMb3zCwP54

dennis rodman--- at the 2:57 mark
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PBX8CcMpqV0&feature=related

dude, its over....

MVPedroia
04-20-2009, 11:52 PM
LMAO...he calls the crowd "muth****as" before every game when he hits his chest. He is an intense guy.

Nice thread grandma

ARMIN12NBA
04-20-2009, 11:59 PM

He's right. Kobe was burning Artest and the Rockets badly yet Artest kept trash talking and calling Kobe the worst player in the world. :laugh2: Kobe proceeded to dominate Artest on both ends.

Punkindrublic03
04-20-2009, 11:59 PM
Everyones team would be better if KG played for them... So why does everyone hate him? He is a baller, and he brings intensity. Two key ingredients of a champion. And its true KG has always talked smack his whole career. Gary Payton did the same thing.. that dude never shut his mouth for one minute during a game. Ask anyone who has seen him play upclose.

BTownTeamsRKing
04-21-2009, 12:02 AM

talken trash when your losing. a player couldnt look dumber at any other moment than that.

"hey, u suck!"

other dude: "im winning u idiot."

DLeeicious
04-21-2009, 12:04 AM
Everyones team would be better if KG played for them... So why does everyone hate him? He is a baller, and he brings intensity. Two key ingredients of a champion. And its true KG has always talked smack his whole career. Gary Payton did the same thing.. that dude never shut his mouth for one minute during a game. Ask anyone who has seen him play upclose.

Payton isn't the best example for what people are trying to argue here. I hate Gary with a passion, did nothing but whine about foul calls when he played so dirty and got away with virtually anything he did.

But it's a pro sport there is going to be trash talking and I have no problem with it. However all the F-Bombs are pretty inappropriate, I'm sorry but KG has lots of kids who look up to him and he has to know that the camera is going to be on him often. You can talk trash and be intense without being inappropriate.

NFLNBA
04-21-2009, 12:04 AM
The camera went to him a lot for some reason and he would always push his bottom lip out and and chin up to look hard saying the same crap "Not in my house MF's blah, blah but did he fail to realize a bad # 7 seed Bulls allready took game 1 in his house and really should have had game 2? lol

But i always have loved KG and his way of play but i have to admit he was never like this! He would always scream and yell a lot but never say things like that or act hard like he is the king or something, i mean take Kobe for an example the guy plays with pure passion and heart like KG, even has 2 more titles then KG but doesnt act like that so i see both points here.

KG was my 2nd fav player for years but its true he has lost a lot of respect from fans from all the wierd acts he's involved with but hey the man can ball and got a ring finally so you dont have to like him

BTownTeamsRKing
04-21-2009, 12:05 AM
yo listen to DJ chach he knows what hes talkin about...the celtics are a bunch of flopping ****.....the only plays they have is pentuple screen for ray allen, iso for paul pierce so he can pump fake sumone in the air and draw the foul, or rondo throws himself inside and rolls on the floor to get the call...i hope chicago wins...they play real basketball...if there were no refs, i'd put all my money on the bulls

u have now solidified yourself as being on the same brain level as Mr. Quentin Richardson. Congrats:clap:

-see comments after losing to Celtics early this year I believe.

Brooke
04-21-2009, 12:06 AM

oh the game where Artest kept talking and Kobe proceeded to light him up for 37 points :laugh:

BTownTeamsRKing
04-21-2009, 12:09 AM
oh the game where Artest kept talking and Kobe proceeded to light him up for 37 points :laugh:

thank u Brooke.

how stupid did artest look talken trash while gettin lit up? Extremely.

Chach, i dont know what u think being a man is. If your def of being a man is talking trash even when your losing, then you need to examine what the hell your trying to say.

KmB728
04-21-2009, 12:10 AM
Drawing fouls is part of the game DJ Cach...

BTownTeamsRKing
04-21-2009, 12:10 AM
Artest: "yo kobe, your terrible! your little ******, you cant shoot for s***1"

Kobe: "silent"

rims: "swish"

BTownTeamsRKing
04-21-2009, 12:12 AM
lol^ okkk

Brooke
Artest: "yo kobe, your terrible! your little ******, you cant shoot for s***1"

Kobe: "silent"

rims: "swish"

that was fun and then Kobe completely locked him down on defense ;)

still1ballin
Nice jive

DJ CHACH
04-21-2009, 12:17 AM
thank u Brooke.

how stupid did artest look talken trash while gettin lit up? Extremely.

Chach, i dont know what u think being a man is. If your def of being a man is talking trash even when your losing, then you need to examine what the hell your trying to say.

i dont hafta revise what im trying to say..have u ever heard of BAsketball? not this fake **** nowadays, im talking 90's? if the league didnt want u in the finals last yr, u woulda been out first round...the league used you to make money..but guess what, this yr is different, nobody cares bout u and poor garnett...everyone knows u didnt deserve it last yr, ur homecourt advantage simply means getting all the calls...

see this video for proof...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IUtf6-avo2c

btw, do all u boston fans like posting right after eachother or are u sitting in the same room with those brown paper bags in the corner of your room just in case they suk again

Anthony Flores
04-21-2009, 12:18 AM
so im not able to post because of my username? such bs

Idiot.

DJ CHACH
04-21-2009, 12:18 AM
Drawing fouls is part of the game DJ Cach...

is this?

and my name is DJ CHACH not Cach

BKNets
04-21-2009, 12:21 AM
is this?

and my name is DJ CHACH not Cach

I think you mean CHOOCH.

4daloveofdagame
04-21-2009, 12:22 AM
u have now solidified yourself as being on the same brain level as Mr. Quentin Richardson. Congrats:clap:

-see comments after losing to Celtics early this year I believe.

Alright mister boston, your team is the reason why the nba is losing credibility. The reason why queintin richardson said that is because if you put a little more flop in your step youll get the call....ask paul pierce, rajon rondo, ....or just ask the entire celtics team...they flop and make it seem as if a defensive play is a foul and the refs are forced to call it. richardson doesnt pull that ****, he plays ball straight up without crying or jerking his head back to draw attention to the refs. If you honestly think there werent at least 10 phantom calls this series then your just delusional. next time watch the game closely. Your vision might be skewed by your green envy but if you just clear those eyes of yours youll realize that rondo is on the floor EVERY TIME he drives to the basket....or that when paul pierce has the ball, it is of a high priority to draw contact and get to the line. How is this fair? Is there no respect left for the game? are you not allowed to play defense. Come on dude, you have over 3,000 posts so i figured youd be knowledgable about the game but obviusoly you dont see some of the **** that goes on behind the scene...I'm telling you next game just watch you'll see....the bulls are always playing straight up D and get screwed over by the refs....do they complain, no they just go back and hit shots....thats WHAT I RESPECT....THATS WHAT THE FANS RESPECT AND IF YOU DONT THEN YOU DONT REALLY LOVE THE GAME....look up the death of defense...(http://hoopshype.com/articles/defense_lazenby.htm)...the game has turned into a FREE THROW SHOOTING CONTEST WHERE THE BEST ACTOR WINS....BOSTON IS ONE OF THOSE TEAMS THAT TAKES ADVANTAGE BY ACTING...LIKE PAUL PIERCE DID WHEN HE WAS DIENG LAST YEAR AND THEY WHEELCHAIRED HIM OUT AND THEN HE SUDDENLY CAME ONTO THE COURT ALL FINE>>>DO NOT BE STUPID AND IF THIS POSTS GETS DELETED THEN IT ONLY PROVES MY POINT AND THAT I AM CORRECT

dwiduck
04-21-2009, 12:23 AM
I've come to expect this from KG, and it wouldn't bother except for the fact that just a week ago Ray Allen was calling the Cavaliers classless for dancing and celebrating towards then end of a blowout.

The Cavaliers shenanigans are cheeky and fun
The Celtics shenanigans are cruel and tragic

BTownTeamsRKing
04-21-2009, 12:25 AM
i dont hafta revise what im trying to say..have u ever heard of BAsketball? not this fake **** nowadays, im talking 90's? if the league didnt want u in the finals last yr, u woulda been out first round...the league used you to make money..but guess what, this yr is different, nobody cares bout u and poor garnett...everyone knows u didnt deserve it last yr, ur homecourt advantage simply means getting all the calls...

see this video for proof...

btw, do all u boston fans like posting right after eachother or are u sitting in the same room with those brown paper bags in the corner of your room just in case they suk again

i have no idea what your trying to say. So you dont want fouls called. Um, likely going to be a bad game.

then u go on with this, u didnt deserve it last year bs which is straight up whining. man up and shut up.

Does anyone else here have a clue what this guy is trying to say?
no fouls? um sure...

DJ CHACH
04-21-2009, 12:26 AM
I think you mean CHOOCH.

shoudnt u be hangin out at teh nets forum..what are there only 3 ppl there now? at this rate u'll never get izod to not look like a do-jo..stop following me punk....WHO WANTS A T-SHIRT??????????

BTownTeamsRKing
04-21-2009, 12:27 AM
Alright mister boston, your team is the reason why the nba is losing credibility. The reason why queintin richardson said that is because if you put a little more flop in your step youll get the call....ask paul pierce, rajon rondo, ....or just ask the entire celtics team...they flop and make it seem as if a defensive play is a foul and the refs are forced to call it. richardson doesnt pull that ****, he plays ball straight up without crying or jerking his head back to draw attention to the refs. If you honestly think there werent at least 10 phantom calls this series then your just delusional. next time watch the game closely. Your vision might be skewed by your green envy but if you just clear those eyes of yours youll realize that rondo is on the floor EVERY TIME he drives to the basket....or that when paul pierce has the ball, it is of a high priority to draw contact and get to the line. How is this fair? Is there no respect left for the game? are you not allowed to play defense. Come on dude, you have over 3,000 posts so i figured youd be knowledgable about the game but obviusoly you dont see some of the **** that goes on behind the scene...I'm telling you next game just watch you'll see....the bulls are always playing straight up D and get screwed over by the refs....do they complain, no they just go back and hit shots....thats WHAT I RESPECT....THATS WHAT THE FANS RESPECT AND IF YOU DONT THEN YOU DONT REALLY LOVE THE GAME....look up the death of defense...(http://hoopshype.com/articles/defense_lazenby.htm)...the game has turned into a FREE THROW SHOOTING CONTEST WHERE THE BEST ACTOR WINS....BOSTON IS ONE OF THOSE TEAMS THAT TAKES ADVANTAGE BY ACTING...LIKE PAUL PIERCE DID WHEN HE WAS DIENG LAST YEAR AND THEY WHEELCHAIRED HIM OUT AND THEN HE SUDDENLY CAME ONTO THE COURT ALL FINE>>>DO NOT BE STUPID AND IF THIS POSTS GETS DELETED THEN IT ONLY PROVES MY POINT AND THAT I AM CORRECT

ugh screw this. i dont have the time or energy to argue this, im just gonna bold one part and let the other guys rip u apart for this awful sentence.

yes Q-rich is a straight up balla. just like eddy curry.......ima let the others have a nice laugh at that one. pce

DJ CHACH
04-21-2009, 12:28 AM
i have no idea what your trying to say. So you dont want fouls called. Um, likely going to be a bad game.

then u go on with this, u didnt deserve it last year bs which is straight up whining. man up and shut up.

Does anyone else here have a clue what this guy is trying to say?
no fouls? um sure...

are u talking about garnett? i dont get it????

and i have a philosophical question for you...how does one define MAN? u just used teh word..obviously u think i cant define it...so what does it mean..we all wanna know?

4daloveofdagame
04-21-2009, 12:32 AM
ugh screw this. I dont have the time or energy to argue this, im just gonna bold one part and let the other guys rip u apart for this awful sentence.

Yes q-rich is a straight up balla. Just like eddy curry.......ima let the others have a nice laugh at that one. Pce

so then you have no argument...when i say he plays ball straight up im not referring to the fact that hes gangster and awesome...im reffereing to the fact that he plays the game it was originally intended to be played....i think richardson is a ****** but what he said was true.....ask rasheed wallace...this game is turning into the wwf....thanks to teams like boston...open your eyes....once again no argument your really a great debater dude...cant wait till your putting those paper bags over your heads again when theyre winning only 10 games in a season haha

BTownTeamsRKing
04-21-2009, 12:33 AM
are u talking about garnett? i dont get it????

and i have a philosophical question for you...how does one define MAN? u just used teh word..obviously u think i cant define it...so what does it mean..we all wanna know?

good question...

id start with being honest, sincere, tough, and never whining. Doin the difficult tasks that others shy away from. Willing to fight for what u believe in, but still smart enough to know when to not let pride kill u.

4daloveofdagame
04-21-2009, 12:37 AM
good question...

id start with being honest, sincere, tough, and never whining. Doin the difficult tasks that others shy away from. Willing to fight for what u believe in, but still smart enough to know when to not let pride kill u.

DJ CHACH this guy is too into his team to realize the truth...he is the definition of the word hypocrite...i know what your talking about being a man, but he prob never will

BTownTeamsRKing
04-21-2009, 12:39 AM
so then you have no argument...when i say he plays ball straight up im not referring to the fact that hes gangster and awesome...im reffereing to the fact that he plays the game it was originally intended to be played....i think richardson is a ****** but what he said was true.....ask rasheed wallace...this game is turning into the wwf....thanks to teams like boston...open your eyes....once again no argument your really a great debater dude...cant wait till your putting those paper bags over your heads again when theyre winning only 10 games in a season haha

i have been studying for the last 14 hours nonstop. i am burned out at the moment, but cant sleep.

anyways, u dont think i realize that the NBA prefers certain teams or players over others? are u serious? Of course they give benefits to the money making teams and players. its just the way it is. HOWEVER, the really great teams overcome the adversity and fight through it. Its been done. Ive seen refs try to screw teams and some teams just win anyways.

who the hell was puttin a bag on their head and for what freaken reason? thats just ********.

FYI: i been reppen Pierce jerseys for about 10 years with pride reguardless of record. even on lotto draft night when i felt like this team was cursed when they got the 5th pick. dont ask me about team pride. im full of it. too much of it.

DJ CHACH
04-21-2009, 12:40 AM
good question...

i think ur describing DOC RIVERS? you are the biggest hypocrite... u talk a huge game, but then u wanna take the high road out....who do u think u are Garnett? garnett could probably show up to th epress conference and act like a the man he claims to be and curse out every reporter that asks him a question....DOC RIVERS WHINES.. PAUL PIERCE ISNT TOUGH...RONDO isnt HONEST...ray allen has no difficult tasks after running around 18.462 screens.....i think every one of u leprechauns shud open ur eyes...green is sewage...haha and now u have marbury...did u not find it a coincidence that when marbury comes, 1)garnett gets hurt 2) u start losing 3)ainge has a heart attack..have u not realized this or are u still so enmeshed in hiding that paper bag of yours so that you can prove to me u werent one of them...4daloveofdagame speaks teh truth, if only i knew who he was, it would e over for u and the rest of beenie-baby town

BTownTeamsRKing
04-21-2009, 12:42 AM
DJ CHACH this guy is too into his team to realize the truth...he is the definition of the word hypocrite...i know what your talking about being a man, but he prob never will

ok guys so by your def of a man baller,

u dont respect: Celtics, Billupts, Reggie Miller, Lebron, Kobe, Wade, CP3, or anyone else who tries to draw fouls. well enjoy watching players constantly get screwed bc they dont know how to play the game.

4daloveofdagame
04-21-2009, 12:44 AM
i have been studying for the last 14 hours nonstop. i am burned out at the moment, but cant sleep.

anyways, u dont think i realize that the NBA prefers certain teams or players over others? are u serious? Of course they give benefits to the money making teams and players. its just the way it is. HOWEVER, the really great teams overcome the adversity and fight through it. Its been done. Ive seen refs try to screw teams and some teams just win anyways.

who the hell was puttin a bag on their head and for what freaken reason? thats just ********.

FYI: i been reppen Pierce jerseys for about 10 years with pride reguardless of record. even on lotto draft night when i felt like this team was cursed when they got the 5th pick. dont ask me about team pride. im full of it. too much of it.

listen im not even a boston fan and i know that when the celtics were horrible a couple years ago the fans were putting paper bags over there heads that said fire ainge...i thought you were a celtic fan....oh now i get it you werent there whenthat happened cuz you didnt care thats why you dont know about it....so you DO have pride in your team...doeasnt seem like it....

now back to my argument about hypocricy, you just said that "the really great teams overcome the adversity and fight through it". Then why dont the celtics do that...why is doc rivers off the bench complaining about EVERY SINGLE LITTLE CALL....why is boston trying to flop its way to victory? explain please and stop studying cuz youre basketball IQ has just come into question

BTownTeamsRKing
04-21-2009, 12:46 AM
i think ur describing DOC RIVERS? you are the biggest hypocrite... u talk a huge game, but then u wanna take the high road out....who do u think u are Garnett? garnett could probably show up to th epress conference and act like a the man he claims to be and curse out every reporter that asks him a question....DOC RIVERS WHINES.. PAUL PIERCE ISNT TOUGH...RONDO isnt HONEST...ray allen has no difficult tasks after running around 18.462 screens.....i think every one of u leprechauns shud open ur eyes...green is sewage...haha and now u have marbury...did u not find it a coincidence that when marbury comes, 1)garnett gets hurt 2) u start losing 3)ainge has a heart attack..have u not realized this or are u still so enmeshed in hiding that paper bag of yours so that you can prove to me u werent one of them...4daloveofdagame speaks teh truth, if only i knew who he was, it would e over for u and the rest of beenie-baby town

and yet u continue to whine and make EMOTIONAL responses rather than anything of substance.

Pierce isnt tough? ok sure. he only got stabbed 11 times and didnt miss a game for a team that wasnt goin anywhere.

Rivers is a FREAKEN COACH. name me one coach who never whined to a ref. u have got to be kidding me.

Rondo flops a bit. I know he does. I wish he wouldnt, but guess what man, id rather play to win then let pride of playing like a man and losing ruin everything. so he embelishes a little. big deal. the guy is skinny as a rail. he is going to fly when he gets hit.

madiaz3
04-21-2009, 12:47 AM
http://i39.tinypic.com/16hp3c.jpg

Punkindrublic03
04-21-2009, 12:48 AM
the celtics can't win the title w/o KG so this thread should close

BTownTeamsRKing
04-21-2009, 12:50 AM
listen im not even a boston fan and i know that when the celtics were horrible a couple years ago the fans were putting paper bags over there heads that said fire ainge...i thought you were a celtic fan....oh now i get it you werent there whenthat happened cuz you didnt care thats why you dont know about it....so you DO have pride in your team...doeasnt seem like it....

now back to my argument about hypocricy, you just said that "the really great teams overcome the adversity and fight through it". Then why dont the celtics do that...why is doc rivers off the bench complaining about EVERY SINGLE LITTLE CALL....why is boston trying to flop its way to victory? explain please and stop studying cuz youre basketball IQ has just come into question

first of all u DONT KNOW ME. u know NOTHING ABOUT ME.

I never ever said fire Ainge. I did want Doc gone, but i always behind DA's decisions except for signing scal and dan dickua. yuck.

some fans act rediculous and have no long term veiw. all they think is NOW NOW NOW. those are the fans u speak of and why even bring them, I have no idea bc every fanbase base those.

in the second paragraph, dont pretend every team doesnt do the same exact thing. stop whinning about that stuff.