PDA

View Full Version : bosh aint going anywhere?

haircanada
04-20-2009, 08:54 PM
From what it looks like it looks like BC is going to offer Bosh an extension this summer ! yay!
http://www.nba.com/2009/playoffs2009/04/20/bosh.extension.ap/index.html

Bulls4Lyfe
04-20-2009, 08:57 PM
wow, shocking that he would try to extend Bosh before he enters free agency!

sorry, this means nothing. i would be completely shocked if bosh accepted, let alone even thought about it at this point.

Raps18-19 Champ
04-20-2009, 09:43 PM
^Agree

That extrention is not a guarantee so Bosh can reject it and leave at 2010.

BluejaysFan08
04-20-2009, 09:56 PM
Bosh will stay.
They'll pay him good money and he knows hes the franchise player he cant leave.
Lebron will stay also, no way teams let big names with big impacts like these players just leave with nothing in return.

torontosports10
04-20-2009, 09:57 PM
try to improve the team as much as possible and if he doesnt sign one deal him to Golden State or another team with good young talent...Blazers,Jazz etc..

Millsap (sign and trade)
Brewer or Kosfus
Utah 1st pick
Knicks unproteced pick next year

for

Bosh

What do people think?

Jazz
Boozer(re-sign)
Bosh
AK-47
Korver
Deron

Raptors
Bargs
Millsap
Marion(re-sign?)
Brewer
Jose

Then hopefully the Knicks pick is sweet

king4day
04-20-2009, 10:02 PM
This is big news. They'll likely offer him a max extension. If he turns it down, then he'll probably be on a new team next season.

ink
04-20-2009, 10:12 PM
This is big news. They'll likely offer him a max extension. If he turns it down, then he'll probably be on a new team next season.

A lot of us are concerned about him being offered max money. He will always be a #2 option and to win, the team will need to be able to pay the #1 option #1 money.

I'm prepared to see Bosh sign or be traded. I just hope they don't overpay ...

INeedMyJays
04-20-2009, 11:36 PM
If he turns this down, he's gone at 2010. I doubt he'll decline though.

GregOden#1
04-21-2009, 12:12 AM
Bosh will accept so he doesn't hurt Colangelo's feelings.

Jacob K.
04-21-2009, 12:21 AM
If bosh doesnt resign, he wont be on toronto next year. BC isnt scared to make HUGE moves, look at his track record. there is no way that chris bosh will leave and we get nothing in return as long as bryan collangelo is at the helm.

abe_froman
04-21-2009, 01:32 AM
bosh will,he seemed to change his tune after beating the bulls(end of regular season) from sending out back channel messages that he put out earlier in the year

Dol-Fan
04-21-2009, 01:35 AM
A lot of us are concerned about him being offered max money. He will always be a #2 option and to win, the team will need to be able to pay the #1 option #1 money.

I'm prepared to see Bosh sign or be traded. I just hope they don't overpay ...

Exactly. He is really a Pau Gasol, probably more talented, but nonetheless incapable of being the unquestioned #1 on a contending team. The highest success he will achieve as a #1 was last year and 06/07, solid regular seasons and subsequent first round exits. Seeing that he wants to be a #1, it may be best to explore options of a trade and allow Bargnani, who won't be so demanding as to being the #1, play PF.

I like to see that BC will be offering him an extension, we all know that Bosh will only accept if a solid team is built around him, so we'll either see a good Raps team in the future with Bosh, or Bosh traded for the foundations of a good team to build with Jose and Bargnani.

IndyRealist
04-21-2009, 01:40 AM
Bosh will stay.
Lebron will stay also, no way teams let big names with big impacts like these players just leave with nothing in return.

I'm sorry, teams have a choice in the matter? Especially on Lebron, he could turn down an extension this year and they still wouldn't trade him, he's too valuable and there's the possibility he might return.

Toronto's offering him a contract to get a straight answer on what he plans to do. If he accepts the offer, great. If not then he plans on leaving, and they trade him as a big expiring contract to rebuild.

aNYer
04-21-2009, 02:54 AM
^yup^

HiphopRelated
04-21-2009, 11:07 AM
everybody will be offered an extention

All of them will turn it down...doesn't mean anything

DrDEADalready
04-21-2009, 11:51 AM
try to improve the team as much as possible and if he doesnt sign one deal him to Golden State or another team with good young talent...Blazers,Jazz etc..

Millsap (sign and trade)
Brewer or Kosfus
Utah 1st pick

for

Bosh

What do people think?

Jazz
Boozer(re-sign)
Bosh
AK-47
Korver
Deron

Raptors
Bargs
Millsap
Marion(re-sign?)
Brewer
Jose

Would not do that trade at all. Horrible trade. Utah gets nothing good out of it.

theimortalone
04-21-2009, 11:57 AM

Millsap (sign and trade)
Brewer or Kosfus
Utah 1st pick

for

Bosh

What do people think?

Jazz
Boozer(re-sign)
Bosh
AK-47
Korver
Deron

Raptors
Bargs
Millsap
Marion(re-sign?)
Brewer
Jose

:no: That is a horrible trade idea. Utah wouldn't give up Brewer and Milly in one trade. There is no way that will happen. I mean yes they get Bosh, but Bosh isn't a Center, so how would that work with Booz and Bosh on the same team? Both are POWER FORWARDS. Neither of them would want to play Center. If anything I would think that Utah lets Boozer walk, and they will resign Millsap for less money then what Booz would demand. I got a question for you? Is this a homer trade? Because it seems like you just want it to benefit Toronto.

WSU Tony
04-21-2009, 11:57 AM
Great grammar.

effen5
04-21-2009, 12:19 PM
Luol + Tyrus + First round

TAKE IT RAPTORS PLEASEE

THE_FLASH_21
04-21-2009, 12:31 PM

Millsap (sign and trade)
Brewer or Kosfus
Utah 1st pick

for

Bosh

What do people think?

Jazz
Boozer(re-sign)
Bosh
AK-47
Korver
Deron

Raptors
Bargs
Millsap
Marion(re-sign?)
Brewer
Jose

LOL All that for Bosh??? LOL Yeah right. Milsap is a better rebounder and "Defender" .. Bosh may put up the numbers, but Milsap is almost as good as him. Brewer?? Yeah right. This guy plays sweet "D" has speed, can block shots and puts up 14 points a game.... And two 1st round picks??? Tha Jazz always draft good... And no way we trade our NYK pick... Bosh is a good player. ut no way in hell is he worth all that... You wouldn't even get that trade approved in NBA live 09...

Maybe a more reasonable trade...

Sign and Trade (Boozer)
lights out shooter only 22 and has 4 years in the NBA (C.J Miles)
(2nd Round Pick) this year or next

Maybe u might think this way to less... But Boozer is a baller.... Just as good if not better then Bosh!!!

ink
04-21-2009, 12:48 PM
Luol + Tyrus + First round

TAKE IT RAPTORS PLEASEE

The one team I do not want to deal with in a trade for Bosh is Chicago. The individual talent is too middle-of-the-road and that's a sure way to lose in a deal.

james21
04-21-2009, 01:04 PM
bosh would be crazy to sign this summer he will wait to see if he can go to a better team for more money, but if he turns the contract down you guys have no choice but to trade him cause you will lose him for nothing!

Talick
04-21-2009, 06:23 PM
Bosh will stay.

That doesn't change anything

luckynumber_752
04-21-2009, 06:47 PM
I don't c y Bosh would want to stay.