PDA

View Full Version : All first "Fail" team of the year

FaceDown91
04-20-2009, 10:45 AM
Bascially, a lineup of really good or use to be known as really good players who just pretty much had a year full of "fail" this year. My lineup...

PG: Gilbert Arenas (I bet it's nice getting over 100 mill by doing nothing and playing when you want to or not.
SG: Allen Iverson (Kind of similer with Arenas with the games factor but the not similer part, kind of screwed up the pistons team...badly.)
SF: Tracy Mcgrady (wait, you finally realized that Yao Ming is the true leader of the team! Like, OMGZ! But hey, at least your fans love you so much that they voted you over chris paul in the all star game)
PF: Elton Brand (When the ******* are you ever gonna get healthy!!!)
C: Greg Oden (First blazers picked a bust center over MJ, now they pick an injury prone center over Kevin Durant? Is it me or do the blazers need to trade their picks? Because there pick making seems to be very questionable?)

jimbobjarree
04-20-2009, 10:52 AM
thats kinda harsh since they were all injured this year. I'd agree with AI though, and maybe Oden, its not his fault he was built up to be the greatest center ever in his first few seasons though.

DerekRE_3
04-20-2009, 10:59 AM
thats kinda harsh since they were all injured this year. I'd agree with AI though, and maybe Oden, its not his fault he was built up to be the greatest center ever in his first few seasons though.

I think Kosta Koufos belongs on the all fail team. :D

But seriously...I'd put Beno Udrih on there to join AI in the backcourt.

hotdogbun
04-20-2009, 11:01 AM
disagree with arenas- he wanted to play all season but the doctors didnt clear him
disagree with iverson- the pistons FO screwed the pistons team not AI, the pistons FO should have known that AI wouldnt fit the detroit pistons boring no star system
agree with tmac
agree with brand
disagree with oden- its not his fault that he was drafted no.1(my same reason why kwame should not be hated)

JIDsanity
04-20-2009, 11:06 AM
This is gonna get closed

kEviN21
04-20-2009, 11:07 AM
Give Oden another year or two. Dwight wasn't the greatest his first year until Ewing helped him out. I'd maybe pick someone like Baron Davis who actually played and failed.

Jay22Redd
04-20-2009, 11:11 AM
Bascially, a lineup of really good or use to be known as really good players who just pretty much had a year full of "fail" this year. My lineup...

PG: Gilbert Arenas (I bet it's nice getting over 100 mill by doing nothing and playing when you want to or not.
SG: Allen Iverson (Kind of similer with Arenas with the games factor but the not similer part, kind of screwed up the pistons team...badly.)
SF: Tracy Mcgrady (wait, you finally realized that Yao Ming is the true leader of the team! Like, OMGZ! But hey, at least your fans love you so much that they voted you over chris paul in the all star game)
PF: Elton Brand (When the ******* are you ever gonna get healthy!!!)
C: Greg Oden (First blazers picked a bust center over MJ, now they pick an injury prone center over Kevin Durant? Is it me or do the blazers need to trade their picks? Because there pick making seems to be very questionable?)

That's where you're wrong.....we don't love him. We're hoping our GM trades him or he retires or something. We want our number 1 jersey back so we can put someone else last name on it.

hotdogbun
04-20-2009, 11:15 AM
then why did you vote him in the ASG? lol

and to answer your sig. LOS ANGELES! or clevelend if the lakers are not able to win in 5 then they would win in 6 or 7 in cleveland

FaceDown91
04-20-2009, 11:52 AM
That's where you're wrong.....we don't love him. We're hoping our GM trades him or he retires or something. We want our number 1 jersey back so we can put someone else last name on it.

i wasen't talking about rockets fans, i was talking just t-mac fans in general.