PDA

View Full Version : How can I make...

II KB KG II
04-17-2009, 12:28 PM
How can i make a youtube mix of the LA Lakers...Im a very big lakers fan and wanted to make a mix for the 09 champship...I have windows movie maker will that lead me? If so where do i get all my footage from and how so I do it...Thanks in advance

madiaz3
04-17-2009, 12:35 PM
I think most people record raw footage from the games, higher quality.

There are ways to get clips off of youtube but the quality will not be great especially if you process it through youtube again.

It's like recording something with a VHS tape, then taking a video camera, and recording the TV playing the VHS tape.

II KB KG II
04-17-2009, 12:42 PM
^ Oh i see so you cant just go online and get clips and put them all together in a mix?

IBleedPurple
04-17-2009, 02:00 PM
^ Oh i see so you cant just go online and get clips and put them all together in a mix?

If you can download higher quality clips from sports websites to your computer, and then chop them and add music, you can do it that way.

I agree that taking clips off youtube is not a good option.

pd7631
04-17-2009, 02:06 PM
I made an AI video like a month ago. I downloaded some video off of limewire, and I also downloaded something called "hypercam". It lets you record whatever is on your computer screen(except dvd's), the only problem with it is that it says "unregistered hypercam" in the corner if you don't buy something that takes it away.

Anyway, I just recorded some clips from stuff using the hypercam and used windows movie maker to put the video together.

I really wanted to just record the clips from my AI dvd that I have but it didn't work, so the quality of my video is pretty shotty since I had to record clips off of the internet.

You can check out my video(link in my sig) to see what I'm talking about.

pd7631
04-17-2009, 02:07 PM
^^by the time I figured out how to get all the clips and stuff I really wasn't overly interested in making a great video, so it's not all that good, but I really just did it for fun

II KB KG II
04-17-2009, 07:38 PM
how do i get these clips, or save them and put them together..any examples of websites i can use...can i use lakers.com and stuff like that