PDA

View Full Version : Your 2009 NBA Champions: The Cleveland Cavaliers

mrblisterdundee
04-16-2009, 10:30 AM
That's right; I said it. The Cavaliers are going to beat the Lakers in the Finals. You can put a fork in the Celtics and Magic and call them done. No other team ever had a chance.
Cleveland lost its second home game with LeBron in street clothes. When he is on the court, nobody is beating the Cavaliers at home; not even Kobe and Pau. The Cavaliers are going to take full advantage of home court, and will take home the top prize.

29$JerZ
04-16-2009, 10:32 AM
When the Cavs lose I assume people will be looking for you.

tjlipford
04-16-2009, 10:37 AM
That does sound good. I mean you are right no other team has a chance other than LA. Its going to be tough cuz Kobe is pissed off and he wants revenge

Super.
04-16-2009, 10:39 AM
when the cavs lose i assume people will be looking for you.

+1

tjlipford
04-16-2009, 10:47 AM
Boston wont be raising no banners that's fo sho.

hotpotato1092
04-16-2009, 10:57 AM
The Lakers beat the Cavs handily... In Cleveland... With LeBron playing... Without Bynum. Lakers are taking it this year.

still1ballin
04-16-2009, 11:05 AM
That's right; I said it. The Cavaliers are going to beat the Lakers in the Finals. You can put a fork in the Celtics and Magic and call them done. No other team ever had a chance.
Cleveland lost its second home game with LeBron in street clothes. When he is on the court, nobody is beating the Cavaliers at home; not even Kobe and Pau. The Cavaliers are going to take full advantage of home court, and will take home the top prize.

LOL They already did, unless you forgot already and will do it again IF they do make it to the finals...oh yeah you can add Bynum to that list too buddy

Brooke
04-16-2009, 11:07 AM
LOL They already did, unless you forgot already and will do it again IF they do make it to the finals...oh yeah you can add Bynum to that list too buddy

Yep they did and that was without Bynum and a sick Kobe Bryant.... The Lakers experience from last year makes them even more hungry, they are the best road team in the game.

Bullsfan22
04-16-2009, 11:10 AM
the lakers are the best team in the league and SHOULD win the championship.

Super.
04-16-2009, 11:15 AM
lol they already did, unless you forgot already and will do it again if they do make it to the finals...oh yeah you can add bynum to that list too buddy

+1

cmstophe
04-16-2009, 11:15 AM
The Lakers beat the Cavs handily... In Cleveland... With LeBron playing... Without Bynum. Lakers are taking it this year.

What if Lebron played 48 minutes? Scared yet?

Hellcrooner
04-16-2009, 11:33 AM
that wont happen unless stern decides it has to happen and we see some Mavs.vs Heat calls again....

Cavs arent beatin spurs if they get there either.

Lebron23
04-16-2009, 11:37 AM
that wont happen unless stern decides it has to happen and we see some Mavs.vs Heat calls again....

Cavs arent beatin spurs if they get there either.

Mavericks are going to own the Spurs in the First Round. Without Manu Flopbili the Spurs are a beatable team in the playoffs.

madiaz3
04-16-2009, 11:55 AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F6vXTYPqghI

Can someone remind me how that game ended?

Fool
04-16-2009, 12:01 PM
spare me.

:puke:

When he is on the court, nobody is beating the Cavaliers at home

Sun 08 vs LA Lakers L 91-101

TheChosenOne88
04-16-2009, 01:08 PM
What if Lebron played 48 minutes? Scared yet?

Thats exactly why his mins have been down this season and he has sat out fourth quarters.

JordansBulls
04-16-2009, 01:14 PM
Playoffs are starting.