PDA

View Full Version : The Blazers are Going to the Second Round

mrblisterdundee
04-16-2009, 10:24 AM
The Rockets are banged up, and using a green point guard. Even Tracy McGrady isn't around to make excuses as to why his team will lose in the first round again. Alston already got lucky and joined a much better team. Yao has too much to deal with, having to go against a combo of Pryzbilla and Oden. He'll have a good series, but it still won't be enough.
This is going to be a learning experience, as the Blazers will win their first playoff series in a long time and then lose to the Lakers in the second round.

kingkobe
04-16-2009, 10:59 AM
I actually want Houston to go to the second round. It'll be the FUNNIEST thing if they make it W/O T-Mac. And then I wanna see his reaction. Man, I'd pay to see that. Lol.

Sorry for being mean but c'mon. Tell me that it'll be a funny sight.

still1ballin
04-16-2009, 11:44 AM
The Rockets are banged up, and using a green point guard. Even Tracy McGrady isn't around to make excuses as to why his team will lose in the first round again. Alston already got lucky and joined a much better team. Yao has too much to deal with, having to go against a combo of Pryzbilla and Oden. He'll have a good series, but it still won't be enough.
This is going to be a learning experience, as the Blazers will win their first playoff series in a long time and then lose to the Lakers in the second round.

Man you are really starting to get on my nerves. If anything the Rockets have a better chance of winning because they have at least playoff experience. Stop making these type of threads and stop talking out of your ***!

JordansBulls
04-16-2009, 01:25 PM
We have a series thread at the top of this page. Use it.