PDA

View Full Version : Turkoglu (and Gortat) or Lewis

PennyMy#1
04-16-2009, 08:44 AM
Orlando really needs a PF next to Dwight. So:

Would you rather re-sign Turk (and Gortat) and TRADE Lewis for a really great PF or would you rather keep Lewis and let Turk (and Gortat) walk and try to get just an 'OK' Power Forward ?

EX-TREME
04-16-2009, 10:05 AM
i would rather resign hedo and gortat

MagicBucsSox
04-16-2009, 12:10 PM
Get rid of all 3 i say, put shard has a no trade cluase not to mention no one would take that contract for a 30yr old, with 5yrs to go. We need shard to reconstruct his deal. Let turk walk and come on gortat means squat to us

JNore151
04-16-2009, 07:34 PM
Get rid of all 3 i say, put shard has a no trade cluase not to mention no one would take that contract for a 30yr old, with 5yrs to go. We need shard to reconstruct his deal. Let turk walk and come on gortat means squat to us

WHAT!? come on man gortat has what it takes to be a starter...not to mention he fits perfectly in our system with d12 on the bench gortat can rebound just as good he's shown sum good offensive moves, he can average maybe 1.5 blocks a game and how bout when d12 goes down for a couple games in the future? with gortat we know we got a starting caliber center , not only that but if we're ever getting man-handled inside svg can just plug in gortat next to d12 and its a wrap, i mean what other team can fukkk with us ? maybe shaq and amare but thats a bout it.....

no way lewis waives his no trade cluase...i love turk but he wants and should get paid what he is worth and we cant afford it, id rather get a true PF and another role player with the money....

MagicBucsSox
04-16-2009, 08:25 PM
what!? come on man gortat has what it takes to be a starter...not to mention he fits perfectly in our system with d12 on the bench gortat can rebound just as good he's shown sum good offensive moves, he can average maybe 1.5 blocks a game and how bout when d12 goes down for a couple games in the future? With gortat we know we got a starting caliber center , not only that but if we're ever getting man-handled inside svg can just plug in gortat next to d12 and its a wrap, i mean what other team can fukkk with us ? Maybe shaq and amare but thats a bout it.....

No way lewis waives his no trade cluase...i love turk but he wants and should get paid what he is worth and we cant afford it, id rather get a true pf and another role player with the money....

hahahahahahahahaahhahaahahahahhahahahaaha i have heard it all

IM SO GLAD YOUR NOT GM

ragee
04-16-2009, 10:39 PM
The question is, is there a team who would want Lewis and his contract? I don't think so... We are stuck with him so we'll just have to make the best out of it...

PennyMy#1
04-17-2009, 06:12 AM
The question is, is there a team who would want Lewis and his contract? I don't think so... We are stuck with him so we'll just have to make the best out of it...

That should be a problem, yes.

I don't think Shard would sit down and work out a whole new contract with us, to get a little less paid and to get the opportunity of getting traded because it would help our franchise. Why should he ? One way could be, that Shard would see, that this team needs to upgrade, on his costs, to get better. Which also would mean, we'd have to keep Lewis if we make a new contract. I think. A bit difficult to work all that stuff out, with such a far point of view as I have, as a fan.

I would like to keep Gortat. He's good. No WOW, but good. He's still young of age and young to the league and he has that "amazing" Jumpman-Tat somewhere on his calve. ;) But, he shouldn't get overpaid ...

Do you guys think Turk is all about the money ? Imagine he would walk, to, Idk, Sacramento. So ? He wouldn't be on such a good team on as he's now. Even if they get Blake Griffin. Is that really what this guy wants ? Getting his shish kebab full of money and losses ? I couldn't understand that.

EX-TREME
04-17-2009, 10:24 AM

we can't reconstruct his contract. it's a guaranteed contract,

hahahahahahahahaahhahaahahahahhahahahaaha i have heard it all

IM SO GLAD YOUR NOT GM

:pity:

WHAT!? come on man gortat has what it takes to be a starter...not to mention he fits perfectly in our system with d12 on the bench gortat can rebound just as good he's shown sum good offensive moves, he can average maybe 1.5 blocks a game and how bout when d12 goes down for a couple games in the future? with gortat we know we got a starting caliber center , not only that but if we're ever getting man-handled inside svg can just plug in gortat next to d12 and its a wrap, i mean what other team can fukkk with us ? maybe shaq and amare but thats a bout it.....

no way lewis waives his no trade cluase...i love turk but he wants and should get paid what he is worth and we cant afford it, id rather get a true PF and another role player with the money....

:clap:

mattdaphat
04-21-2009, 11:52 AM
turk blows..he does nothing he had a really lucky season last year..his defense is bad and he got fatter from last year which makes him slower..he is up there in age and wants like a 5 year 50 million dollar contract he is crazy..lewis is definitly better cause his shooting percentage is up there..turk shots like 12 percent from the floor. i watch every single magic game and i understand turk leads us in the 4th cause dwight has no post moves but thats cause he is always put in the situation..i like lewis at the 4 because he has been doing fine defending people and he causes matchup problems for most fowards..gorat is a great back he could possibly be a starter somewhere else with some work..i want to resign him..and if there gonna get someone get someone like artest who can lock down someone and he shoots just as good as turk or gerald wallace who can do everyhting good SF is what we need..i would say go after someone like ben gordon but lee looked really good this year i like him at the two he is only going to get better...so turk please opt out and leave cause artest and wallace are looking for the same contract as you and based on what you did this year to them your nor worth it maybe if u had year u had last year you would get it KINGS TAKE HIM BACK

JNore151
04-21-2009, 09:12 PM
^^ i agree but i was watching PTI and Gortat dissed svg saying basicly he makes everyone nervous .........i mean that pretty much means its either gortat or svg.....i mean svg does a good job but i feel like he does push our players toooo hard and he seems like he panics

EX-TREME
04-22-2009, 03:15 PM
^^ i agree but i was watching PTI and Gortat dissed svg saying basicly he makes everyone nervous .........i mean that pretty much means its either gortat or svg.....i mean svg does a good job but i feel like he does push our players toooo hard and he seems like he panics

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/sports/basketball/magic/orl-sportsmnotes22042209apr22,0,4523361.story