PDA

View Full Version : here you go magic , here we go!!!!!!!!!!

MAC10TIZZY
04-15-2009, 09:27 PM
alright magic fans lets unite!!!!!!!

PennyMy#1
04-16-2009, 08:02 AM
What's this thread about ?

EX-TREME
04-16-2009, 10:05 AM
?

MagicBucsSox
04-16-2009, 12:07 PM
Its about kg out for the playoffs yadigggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg

we're going to the finals

MAC10TIZZY
04-16-2009, 02:53 PM
this is our year!!!!!!!!!!

JNore151
04-16-2009, 07:38 PM
LETS GO!!!!!! MAGIC FANS, STAND UP!!!!!!
we all know we can take clevland in a 7 game series........my tru concern was facing the celtics without nelson, but now that garnett is out, its a wrap!!!!...altough i do think its a hoax and kg will b back....but still......we'll b well rested after our short, fairly easy series with philly, meanwhile boston is gonna have a tough time with the bulls.......

PennyMy#1
04-17-2009, 06:44 AM
Until now, Celtics are without KG, but we are still without Jameer, Lewis and Turk.
SVG said he doesn't know when they'll come back, while Doc Rivers says KG is out. So, who do we believe ?

I just hope (come playoff-game 1) the team steps up as a whole, all are healthy (sadly not Nelson) and we will kick those sixers ...

EDIT: Someone has a 'Blue-White Ignite' Signature for the '09 playoffs ? On the MAGIC-HP is a logo of it.

akagiredsuns
04-20-2009, 05:54 AM
This thread has been deserted for 3 days. You all can't even beat the 76ers. LOL Here's a tip. Give Dwight Howard the damn ball more and stop shooting 3's. And don't let Igoudala punk you out again like he did in Game 1 with that shot. Orlando will be going home stunned in the first round. What a waste of a promising season.

PennyMy#1
04-20-2009, 08:52 AM
This thread has been deserted for 3 days. You all can't even beat the 76ers. LOL Here's a tip. Give Dwight Howard the damn ball more and stop shooting 3's. And don't let Igoudala punk you out again like he did in Game 1 with that shot. Orlando will be going home stunned in the first round. What a waste of a promising season.
:clap: WOW ! You're a wise guy, huh ?

EX-TREME
04-20-2009, 11:37 AM

i'm not worried. it just one game. give stans some time to come up with new things to get dwight the ball. and you should worry about your team.

sNaKeS
04-20-2009, 11:44 AM

This was philly's first win in 2 years and all of a sudden they're gonna win the series? Dude it was one game, don't get too worked up over one game. What happened last year when the sixers beat detroit in game 1?

MagicBucsSox
04-20-2009, 11:51 AM
is that a suns fan?
and dont get down magic fans, dwight wont get poked in the eye no more

opaloco chicho
04-22-2009, 12:47 PM
stan van gundy post game conference!

The guy is one loony and harsh mother******.

While I agree that Orlando didn't execute well, why call Courtney Lee and

Hedo out like that? When he was asked about Lee doing fantastic today, he

was like "He sucked on defense, so who cares?" And he went down by

criticizing Hedo's last shot which wasn't the best attempt but they only had

2 secs left on the clock anyways. Ironically, when asked about Rashard, he

was like, "Well he is one of our best players so I didn't think that was

particularly bad"... I think I finally see where shaq is coming

from...