PDA

View Full Version : Cardinals 2009 schedule

chadillachembre
04-14-2009, 07:40 PM
We have the 27th easiest schedule in the league with one monda night game as well as 2 sunday night games

http://www.azcardinals.com/gameday/schedule_2009_final.php

WK DATE OPPONENT TIME (ET)
1 Sun, Sep 13 San Francisco 4:15 PM
2 Sun, Sep 20 at Jacksonville 1:00 PM
3 Sun, Sep 27 Indianapolis 8:20 PM
5 Sun, Oct 11 Houston 4:15 PM
6 Sun, Oct 18 at Seattle 4:05 PM
7 Sun, Oct 25 at NY Giants 8:20 PM
8 Sun, Nov 1 Carolina 4:15 PM
9 Sun, Nov 8 at Chicago 1:00 PM
10 Sun, Nov 15 Seattle 4:15 PM
11 Sun, Nov 22 at St. Louis 4:05 PM
12 Sun, Nov 29 at Tennessee 1:00 PM
13 Sun, Dec 6 Minnesota 4:15 PM
14 Mon, Dec 14 at San Francisco 8:30 PM
15 Sun, Dec 20 at Detroit 1:00 PM
16 Sun, Dec 27 St. Louis 4:05 PM
17 Sun, Jan 3 Green Bay 4:15 PM

chadillachembre
04-14-2009, 07:50 PM
The first 3 weeks of the season is really going to be a statement period for us early on to prove we weren't a fluke last year. I wish we had a tougher opponent than the Texans coming out of our bye so we could use the 2 weeks to prepare. I can see us winning 12 games. I have us losing one game in our division whether it be the niners or seahawks and the games @NYG @Tenn @Jax. Its going to be a fun year gentleman I'm done looking in the rearview. go cards!

chadillachembre
04-14-2009, 09:34 PM
the nfl said they went out of their way to minimize west coast teams going east for 1pm games, well the cardinals have 4 of those games on their roster

jd_azsportsfan
08-26-2009, 08:39 PM
I think we can start 5-0 maybe even 7-0 but just need to take it a week at a time.

hornitosmonster
08-27-2009, 12:03 AM
I think we can start 5-0 maybe even 7-0 but just need to take it a week at a time.

Az is not winning in NY

chadillachembre
08-27-2009, 10:27 AM
at tennessee and at nyg could be brutal

davekrieg lives
08-28-2009, 01:04 PM
The first 3 weeks of the season is really going to be a statement period for us early on to prove we weren't a fluke last year. I wish we had a tougher opponent than the Texans coming out of our bye so we could use the 2 weeks to prepare. I can see us winning 12 games. I have us losing one game in our division whether it be the niners or seahawks and the games @NYG @Tenn @Jax. Its going to be a fun year gentleman I'm done looking in the rearview. go cards!

no joke the texans are going to go deep in the playoffs mark my words i know it sounds crazy but i called cards steelers superbowl last preseason

jd_azsportsfan
08-28-2009, 01:36 PM
Az is not winning in NY

I know we won't be favored but i dont think its that big of a stretch to say we can possible knock them of in ny becuase it will still be early in the season and i think our running game has improved even so as a cowboy fan wouldn't you want us to go into ny and snag a win

det32
08-28-2009, 01:50 PM
davekrieg live you are a tool.. you come on my page talking crap and you only have like 10 threads on your fan page?? that some fan base there man.. seem like most people know you where just a fluke last year.. see you week 15 d bag

:guns:

davekrieg lives
08-28-2009, 03:33 PM
davekrieg live you are a tool.. you come on my page talking crap and you only have like 10 threads on your fan page?? that some fan base there man.. seem like most people know you where just a fluke last year.. see you week 15 d bag

:guns:

Hahahahaah a lions fan talking smack...just because i went to his thread and talked about how pathetic both stafford and culpepper are.....lions just cant draft for s h i t ....but its funny how a lions fan gets defensive you would of thought he heard it all before ...but no he still wants to defend that cess pool of of city known as detroit....LOL....i'd rather take leinart than stafford and taht is saying alot... detroit continues its tradition of horrible drafts ...mike williams...rogers... i mean ur so desoperate...ur like a mad dog that needs to be put down....your coming in here barking in the home of teh NFC champs ...are u joking ....your team finished 0-16...HAHAHA 0-16 unfathomable....i feel bad for the lions as a team but not fans like u ....

davekrieg lives
08-28-2009, 03:40 PM
what would daunte do??? daunte would blow out his knee after acting like a pri madonna in minnesota then losing all faith in miami then say he's being black balled by the NFL then draft a retirement letter and release it to the press then barely get signed by a team that hasn't won a game all season....thats what daunte would do!!!!!! hahahahaha

davekrieg lives
08-28-2009, 03:43 PM
do you know there arent any major food chains in teh city of detroit..and thats the truth they all left because of the crime and this guy dares to show a smile face holding guns....hahahahaha...they are so clueless up there...

det32
08-28-2009, 05:15 PM
Hahahahaah a lions fan talking smack...just because i went to his thread and talked about how pathetic both stafford and culpepper are.....lions just cant draft for s h i t ....but its funny how a lions fan gets defensive you would of thought he heard it all before ...but no he still wants to defend that cess pool of of city known as detroit....LOL....i'd rather take leinart than stafford and taht is saying alot... detroit continues its tradition of horrible drafts ...mike williams...rogers... i mean ur so desoperate...ur like a mad dog that needs to be put down....your coming in here barking in the home of teh NFC champs ...are u joking ....your team finished 0-16...HAHAHA 0-16 unfathomable....i feel bad for the lions as a team but not fans like u ....

no we don’t hear it much because most people know you can turn a round a football team like that and have more self respect then to go trolling we don’t need your sympathy so drop that crap

Stafford has way more skill the leinert will ever have u judging his game because his WR cant catch?? C Johnson B Johnson Northcutt and grew where all out of that game his WR and TE have no chance to make the team what is he soepsed to do throw it to them and catch it give me a brake

your all mighty bagger couldn’t even make them catch a ball last year c pep didn’t do so hot but he was tossed in to a off that didn’t have a good staff and know one was using there skills right he didn’t know the play book put all that together and it is hard to find someone that will do well only reason you went to the SB is because of how easy your season was

What are you going to do when warner goes down??

Have you ever even been to Detroit?? I think not some one like you wouldn’t last a day there

If your going to be a punk and troll have a clue what you are talking abut pre-season is a joke you cant bass anything on it

We had a grate draft this year by the way
#1 QB in the draft
#1 TE in the draft
#1 Safety in the draft
2 grate LB
The next Shawn Rogers
And one the fasts RB I have seen in a long time

hornitosmonster
09-02-2009, 11:41 AM
I know we won't be favored but i dont think its that big of a stretch to say we can possible knock them of in ny becuase it will still be early in the season and i think our running game has improved even so as a cowboy fan wouldn't you want us to go into ny and snag a win

Of course I would....but it isn't happening. Not sure about the Cardinals right now. They have had a lackadaisical camp and it is showing on the field. Has your first string scored yet? I know Wells took one in but he is a backup.

Mastajedi81
09-02-2009, 06:06 PM

Hey Chadillac I have the same amount of wins but i would see the lost coming against the colts not the jags. I know its an away game but i think we have a better shot to beat them than the colts. Even with a new coaching staff they still have manning so i can see us coming up a bit short. However, if they still havent really meshed yet i see us taking a 3-0 lead into our bye

sirfreshness
09-02-2009, 06:15 PM

The Texans are a solid team dont over look them. They have no shot at the playoffs because they havent been able to win in their division but they are a solid team thats looking to get over the hump.

Im a very optimistic person but 12 wins? 49res, At Jacksonville, Indy, Houston, at Seattle, and at NY Giants is a tough 5 game stretch right off the bat after the opener. If we start 4-2 that will be a good start.

Then the next few we get Carolina, at Chicago, Seattle. We win 2 out of 3 thats very good (6-3 record). Then we have at St. Louis, at Tennessee, Minnesota. Going 2 of 3 again would be great (8-4). Finishing at 49ers, at Detriot, St. Louis, Greenbay. Its possible to take all 4 but 3-1 would still be really good, leaving best case senario we finish 12-4 more likely to land in the 9-11 win range depending on let downs games, slow starts, injuries, other things that happen throughout the year.

We have an "easy" schedule but Jacksonville, Indy, Seattle, NY Giants, Carolina, Chicago, Seattle, Tennessee have all been in the postseason at least 1x in the past 2 years. Then add Minnesota and Greenbay are postseason players as well adds up to 10 of the 16 games are against decent teams. Its definitely possible to go 12-4 but its not likely, and it wouldnt be as easy and some people are making it out to be.

Of course I would....but it isn't happening. Not sure about the Cardinals right now. They have had a lackadaisical camp and it is showing on the field. Has your first string scored yet? I know Wells took one in but he is a backup.

The Cards will be fine, Warner is still coming off his hip surgury and you can tell he isnt 100% as comfy in the pocket right now as he was last year but that will change. In 06 the Colts lost all their preseason games then went on to win the SB, so preseason means nothing especially when 2nd/3rd/4th teamers are in the game at least half the game. Its not out of question that we could beat the Giants on the road both teams have some questions heading into the season.

jd_azsportsfan
09-03-2009, 09:12 PM
We have to have the mind sent going into every game that were gonna win it otherwise theres no point to playin the game.

sirfreshness
09-03-2009, 09:52 PM
We have to have the mind sent going into every game that were gonna win it otherwise theres no point to playin the game.

The players.....yes that is true but as fan we can be realistic. This team has all the talent in the world but if you look at history. Only 17 teams since 05 have won 12 games in a season (avg 4 a year). This team can be one of the top 4 teams in the league, but with the let down games, minor swings, uncertainty of health and circumstance this team is more than likely losing more than 4 games this year. That doesnt mean we wont win the division or even the super bowl, but we cant be certain we are the cream of the cop. After a great postseason run last year this team still has to prove it can win consistently.

jd_azsportsfan
09-04-2009, 01:55 AM
All I know is I have faith in Whiz if we start to get off track he put us back if Warner plays like crap I think he has the balls the put in Lienart. The reason Whiz in a great couch is beacuse he dont give a rats *** what your name is if you not gonna produce your not gonna play. He called out DRC saying he expects alot from him, which he should from the whole team. So I just want to say right here before all the haters come that it was preseason and this season will be one to remember MARK MY WORDS!

Crombiestudd6
09-04-2009, 02:12 AM
wow u guys are pretty confident ull beat us? ok... well see

tbo41fan
09-26-2009, 03:49 PM
Too bad the Bears dont come out here again.....that game a couple years ago was epic! lol

sirfreshness
10-26-2009, 06:08 PM
Too bad the Bears dont come out here again.....that game a couple years ago was epic! lol

I never wanna have to watch replays or talk about that game again, bad bad memory.

jd_azsportsfan
10-27-2009, 04:37 AM
Az is not winning in NY

O Realy!!!!!!!!!!!

bornFrisco49er
10-27-2009, 01:26 PM
u guys could really run away with the division..but the cards somehow always become inconsistent. maybe this year they can finally hit the gas pedal all year..dont finish 9-7 and lose to us again because wed own the tiebreaker;)

thephoenixson28
10-27-2009, 02:33 PM
u guys could really run away with the division..but the cards somehow always become inconsistent. maybe this year they can finally hit the gas pedal all year..dont finish 9-7 and lose to us again because wed own the tiebreaker;) Hopefully its funny when you look back at all these post and it sounds funny. Like carolina and tennesse is going to be tough to beat. Or that we aint going to win against the giants.

Bob Dobolina
10-27-2009, 05:47 PM
az is not winning in ny

hahahaha!!!! Love it!!!

sirfreshness
10-29-2009, 10:33 PM
Hopefully its funny when you look back at all these post and it sounds funny. Like carolina and tennesse is going to be tough to beat. Or that we aint going to win against the giants.

No one in the right mind would have predicted the titans to fall off the map like they have, and the Panther did win the division even though we all knew of JD's struggles. Its not like predicting them to be tough games was outrageous. I still see us finishing no better than 11-5 more likely 10-6 and worst case senario 9-7 unless we fix the line, get healthy, and find our offensive grove.

And guys we are only 4-2 still lots of season to play, dont get too cocky yet.