PDA

View Full Version : injurys

EX-TREME
04-12-2009, 11:32 AM
first nelson shoulder injury then rashards bum knee then jj leaves with back spasms and now hedo has injured his ankle? this is going to affect us in the playoffs. stan is giving them heavy minutes and you can see that they are tired.

PennyMy#1
04-12-2009, 12:32 PM
I hate this thread because I hate our players being injured. It really pisses me that Lewis and Hedo have these things NOW. Maybe SVG should rest our core players a bit now ... ?

MAC10TIZZY
04-12-2009, 08:44 PM
i agree, we officially can not change are standings (after that loss to new jersey) isay we just rest up like a mug

PennyMy#1
04-13-2009, 08:45 AM
The guys should get an opportunity to "re-load" their "batteries" now, and be 100% for the 1st round of playoffs. Against Milwaukee for example, SVG should give our other guys (the bench) way more mins. They deserve it and our core can rest a bit ...

EX-TREME
04-13-2009, 09:45 AM
The guys should get an opportunity to "re-load" their "batteries" now, and be 100% for the 1st round of playoffs. Against Milwaukee for example, SVG should give our other guys (the bench) way more mins. They deserve it and our core can rest a bit ...

yeah but svg is crazy about his lead is not last very long that's one of the reasons he wear out the players

PennyMy#1
04-13-2009, 09:53 AM
yeah but svg is crazy about his lead is not last very long that's one of the reasons he wear out the players

Sometimes I think if we had like 6 wins more then the others but only 3 more games to play he would still not rest anybody ! :mad:
I just hope our player won't get stress-induced injuries because they never had time to rest their body. I can somehow understand SVG because he wants the team to stay "hot" together for the playoffs but, I' really worried that everybody stays healthy.

sNaKeS
04-13-2009, 05:23 PM
It's ridiculous what SVG is doing to these guys. This team is a GREAT team NOT an average team, they can pick up their game in the first round whoever they will play. They're not going to play the pistons in the first round unless a miracle happens that they jump from 8 to 6 seed in two games so we won't have to worry about that and they'll most likely play either philly or chicago in the first round, two teams they killed during the season. Rest their guys and prepare for the second round.

PennyMy#1
04-14-2009, 09:28 AM
Dwight has a stress-induced sore left knee. What more can I say ? STAN give 'em a break !