PDA

View Full Version : We want Boldin!!!

chuckdaily85
04-11-2009, 02:41 PM
I have a trade that makes sense for both parties. How about We Give you Mathias Kiwanuka, Danny Ware and 5th round pick for Anquan Boldin. It makes sense on both side. You get Kiwanuka to help ease the loss of Antonio Smith (I think thats his name) and Danny Ware can now let ya'll release Edgerrin James and you get a extra pick. And you already know why it makes sense for us to get Boldin. So lets get er done

manny_09
04-11-2009, 08:00 PM
Thats dumb deal... I never even heard of those names... Trade a sperstar wr for a no one naw he will help us win games down the stretch i will keep him

Drunk Kosar 19
04-11-2009, 08:30 PM
..homer

musclemenace
04-12-2009, 11:29 AM
I got a better deal. How about a 1st, 2nd, and 5th for Quan. :eyebrow:

itsontheway.phx
04-12-2009, 09:49 PM
how about brandon jacobs and your 1st and 5th will call it good other then that our team is good try again though love the enthusiasm......:clap:

Clutch6
04-13-2009, 11:54 AM
Bad deal

chadillachembre
04-13-2009, 06:55 PM
calais cambell is the antonio smith replacement. you'll know the name a couple weeks into the season. i hope thats a good thing lol...

fenikz
04-13-2009, 08:56 PM
make it Osi a 2nd and a 5th

chuckdaily85
04-15-2009, 01:36 PM
you never heard of Mathias Kiwanuka wow...

DESERTDWELLER
04-15-2009, 05:21 PM
you never heard of Mathias Kiwanuka wow...

You're talking to Cardinal Fans.

I went to the Cards-Rams game last season wearing my Walter Payton jersey and some Card Fan was giving me crap after the game saying, "We beat you!". I responed, " Oh, this is a Walter Payton's jersey." With a blank stare he asked, "Who's Walter Payton?"

Point is, most Card Fans became Card Fans at about week 12 last season, they are still learning their own players names.

harleyl50@aol.c
04-15-2009, 06:01 PM
I have a trade that makes sense for both parties. How about We Give you Mathias Kiwanuka, Danny Ware and 5th round pick for Anquan Boldin. It makes sense on both side. You get Kiwanuka to help ease the loss of Antonio Smith (I think thats his name) and Danny Ware can now let ya'll release Edgerrin James and you get a extra pick. And you already know why it makes sense for us to get Boldin. So lets get er done

you must think the Cardinals are stupid

eagles808
04-15-2009, 06:19 PM
How bout our 1st, 3rd, 5th, and Reggie Brown for Boldin?

fenikz
04-15-2009, 07:14 PM
why would anyone ever want reggie brown

hornitosmonster
04-15-2009, 07:32 PM
Cardinals listen to offers for Boldin
(http://www.azcentral.com/sports/cardinals/articles/2009/04/15/20090415boldinup-CR.html)

Game on...

We all know that he wants out of Az...get what you can...

shas
04-15-2009, 11:45 PM
How bout our 1st, 3rd, 5th, and Reggie Brown for Boldin?

not bad, thats whats rumored a 1st, 3rd, and 5th and for fun we will hand over brown. he didnt play much last year cuz of desean jackson but 2 years ago he put up about 900 yards and 8 td's he was a bench warmer this year, however he is a big pooh boy.

defender4m
04-16-2009, 12:12 AM
to the giants-how bout, 1st,2nd,4th and hixon for anquan?

chadillachembre
04-16-2009, 12:16 AM
You're talking to Cardinal Fans.

I went to the Cards-Rams game last season wearing my Walter Payton jersey and some Card Fan was giving me crap after the game saying, "We beat you!". I responed, " Oh, this is a Walter Payton's jersey." With a blank stare he asked, "Who's Walter Payton?"

Point is, most Card Fans became Card Fans at about week 12 last season, they are still learning their own players names.

so the guy wearing a bears jersey at a cardinal rams game is questioning our iq?

sirfreshness
04-16-2009, 08:54 AM
Well it looks like Quan is back on the trading blocks....not really sure what to think of the back and forth going on between Quan. He wants to be traded, but then he wants to stay if we resign him, then he wants out, etc. The FO has been straight up with him saying they would get to them once the guys with shorter contracts are fixed. He also has to realize he aint getting Fitz money....from anyone no matter where he goes. Plus the team tried resigning him before the Fitz deal and he turned them away. Hind sight is 20-20 huh?

Well the usual list of suitors is being thrown out there again but one that intrigues me is the Raiders. Now I wouldnt want to get the 7th pick, as that is too high for any of the RBs in this draft, but maybe they send us 2009 2nd, 4th and there 2010 1st? That would be a good deal. We would be able to move up for a RB with two picks at the end of the 1st/begining of the 2nd. Or we wait to see if one of the backs we want falls to us and use the extra 2nd on defense and o line? The Raiders arent going to be much better next year so we would probably be looking at a top 10 in 2010 to go along with our first. Thoughts?

DESERTDWELLER
04-16-2009, 10:31 AM
so the guy wearing a bears jersey at a cardinal rams game is questioning our iq?

lol

So if I'm not a Cards fan or a Rams fan should I go naked?

I wore my colors, what's wrong with that?

And I'm only questioning 80% of Card Fan football IQ's anyway.

I have a friend that has went to Card Games since he has lived here in Phoenix, for over a decade he sat at the Sun Devils Stadium with the 10 other Card Fans and watched his team die on the field over and over again.

He is a Cardinal Fan.

Since the Cards did well last season, everyone here in Phoenix has Card Gear, flags on vehicles, jerseys, t-shirts, hats.....you name it, you'll see it.

Where were all the fans in the tough years?

EDIT:

There wasn't many.

I wonder how many Card Fans know who Jake "the Snake" is...............lol

hornitosmonster
04-16-2009, 10:38 AM
I wear my Cowboys Jersey when I go see the Cowboys and Cardinals play...In fact about 40% of the stadium breaks out their Cowboys Jersey's...

DESERTDWELLER
04-16-2009, 10:47 AM
I wear my Cowboys Jersey when I go see the Cowboys and Cardinals play...In fact about 40% of the stadium breaks out their Cowboys Jersey's...

lol

'Boys & Cards Games here are like "Home away from Home" for Dallas.

It's nuts!

thephoenixson28
04-16-2009, 01:05 PM
There isn't that many cards fans but this is a basketball town. Its like saying you will see a lot of pittsburgh pirates fan in pittsburgh, but some cards fan were just embarresed to say they were a fan. The walter payton jersey comment you can't base your remark on just 1 fan. There is a lot of cowboy fans here and also steeler fans also. Recently a lot of things changed. I been seeing a lot less of the opponents teams so they are dying out.

chadillachembre
04-16-2009, 01:10 PM
lol

So if I'm not a Cards fan or a Rams fan should I go naked?

I wore my colors, what's wrong with that?

And I'm only questioning 80% of Card Fan football IQ's anyway.

I have a friend that has went to Card Games since he has lived here in Phoenix, for over a decade he sat at the Sun Devils Stadium with the 10 other Card Fans and watched his team die on the field over and over again.

He is a Cardinal Fan.

Since the Cards did well last season, everyone here in Phoenix has Card Gear, flags on vehicles, jerseys, t-shirts, hats.....you name it, you'll see it.

Where were all the fans in the tough years?

EDIT:

There wasn't many.

I wonder how many Card Fans know who Jake "the Snake" is...............lol

Ill agree with you 100% that alot of cards fans today are ban wagon but I wouldn't say they arent smart. I don't know if you live in phx or know this but the population has quadrupled since the Cardinals have come to town in '88. Most of those people didnt root for the Cards until this last season. Most of them kept their ties to the cowboys, packers, bears etc.. until this season so the ban wagon fans have always been football fans just not cardinal fans. Wait for another 20years once another generation has passed through AZ and the Cards will have a pretty big local fan base. Arizona fans can get crazy. I was too young to have season tickets at Sun Devil Stadium (Im 25 now) but I used to bolt to my parents car right after church so I can listen to the Cards games on the radio. My dad was the chaplain for the cards at one point while I was growing up, so I had personal relationships with some of the players like Aaneas, Frank Sanders, Andre Wadswoth, Vince Tobin etc... I have always loved the Cards. Adrian Murrell is my favorite player as well as Aaneas Williams and pat Tillman. I love the 99 cardiac cards. I live in Pittsburgh now-a-days and have a cards licence plate on my vehicle. I love my Cards and all AZ sports. I mean frick dude I am the only guy who consistantly writes in this Cards forum. Its nice to have some one to talk to lol... As far as you wearing a Bears jersey to a football game in which they aren't playing, my personal opinion is that that's lame. I'm sure your a huge bears fan but I don't wear D-Back gear up here when I'm at a Pirate astro's game. But hey thats just me. I hope the best for your bears except for week 9 ;-)

chadillachembre
04-16-2009, 01:18 PM
The walter payton jersey comment you can't base your remark on just 1 fan. There is a lot of cowboy fans here and also steeler fans also. Recently a lot of things changed. I been seeing a lot less of the opponents teams so they are dying out.

Well alot of the people that have lived here that aren't big sports fans haven't had a reason to root for the Cards until lately. Now that the Cards are winning they've got a reason to enjoy watching them. I would be frustrated to be a true Cowboy, Laker, and Yankee fan. So many people wear the jersies and gear cuz, "it looks cool" or something like that. Thats why I love that the Suns/Dbacks/Cardinals aren't that type of team. I know when I am out of the AZ market and I see some one wearing their gear I know that chances are they are a real fan and arent wearing the hat cuz it matches the shoes theyve got on

vtgriff09
04-16-2009, 01:55 PM
i'm not a cardinals fan or giants fan....but that was the dumbest trade idea....danny ware (4th string rb), mathias kiwanakua and a 5th rd pick for a top 2 or 3 wr in all of football?????

If the browns are getting people to bite for a 1st rd pick for quinn and braylon edwards....boldin will command a 1st and 2nd (atleast) maybe a 1st and 3rd.

vtgriff09
04-16-2009, 02:00 PM
that's callled sports buddy....fans are usually hesitant to hop on the wagon until the team does something to excite them. 20% of fans are hardcore fans (more with teams that have strong, historic pasts of success)....80% of all fans are only real fans when their team wins. There are some exceptions (eagles) but they have a history of being competitive....the cardinals do not. The cardinals have been one of the losing franchises in the history of sports......it's hard for people to be hardcore fans in sunny arizona (not butt cold cincy or philly, ny, green bay, cleveland....etc).....those fans are hardcore because there is not much else to do but drink beer and cheer for the local football team.....the arizona cardinals have been that team for less than 15 yrs....they've been to the playoffs twice in those yrs.....I'm not a cardinals fans, but i also understand sports and realize why they don't have a ton of hardcore fans and why a lot of people are jumping on now.

To the hardcore fans, good for you....don't let people bring your team down just because they were good last yr....it's just straight hatin

vtgriff09
04-16-2009, 02:02 PM
actually it's more like 20 yrs of ariz cards......but since the cards weren't there over 20 yrs ago, no one's parents can talk about the days of going to the games and how they've stuck with that team for yrs......all the others listed are born those fans, that's why they are hardcore

chadillachembre
04-16-2009, 02:03 PM
that's callled sports buddy....fans are usually hesitant to hop on the wagon until the team does something to excite them. 20% of fans are hardcore fans (more with teams that have strong, historic pasts of success)....80% of all fans are only real fans when their team wins. There are some exceptions (eagles) but they have a history of being competitive....the cardinals do not. The cardinals have been one of the losing franchises in the history of sports......it's hard for people to be hardcore fans in sunny arizona (not butt cold cincy or philly, ny, green bay, cleveland....etc).....those fans are hardcore because there is not much else to do but drink beer and cheer for the local football team.....the arizona cardinals have been that team for less than 15 yrs....they've been to the playoffs twice in those yrs.....I'm not a cardinals fans, but i also understand sports and realize why they don't have a ton of hardcore fans and why a lot of people are jumping on now.

To the hardcore fans, good for you....don't let people bring your team down just because they were good last yr....it's just straight hatin

Thank You! I'll accept that!

DESERTDWELLER
04-16-2009, 02:47 PM
There isn't that many cards fans but this is a basketball town. Its like saying you will see a lot of pittsburgh pirates fan in pittsburgh, but some cards fan were just embarresed to say they were a fan. The walter payton jersey comment you can't base your remark on just 1 fan. There is a lot of cowboy fans here and also steeler fans also. Recently a lot of things changed. I been seeing a lot less of the opponents teams so they are dying out.

You're right, the Suns rule here.

I do realize that I can't base an opinion one (1) fan, (it was a group, but whatever.)

I never said 100% of the Card Fans are morons.

Ill agree with you 100% that alot of cards fans today are ban wagon but I wouldn't say they arent smart. I don't know if you live in phx or know this but the population has quadrupled since the Cardinals have come to town in '88. Most of those people didnt root for the Cards until this last season. Most of them kept their ties to the cowboys, packers, bears etc.. until this season so the ban wagon fans have always been football fans just not cardinal fans. Wait for another 20years once another generation has passed through AZ and the Cards will have a pretty big local fan base. Arizona fans can get crazy. I was too young to have season tickets at Sun Devil Stadium (Im 25 now) but I used to bolt to my parents car right after church so I can listen to the Cards games on the radio. My dad was the chaplain for the cards at one point while I was growing up, so I had personal relationships with some of the players like Aaneas, Frank Sanders, Andre Wadswoth, Vince Tobin etc... I have always loved the Cards. Adrian Murrell is my favorite player as well as Aaneas Williams and pat Tillman. I love the 99 cardiac cards. I live in Pittsburgh now-a-days and have a cards licence plate on my vehicle. I love my Cards and all AZ sports. I mean frick dude I am the only guy who consistantly writes in this Cards forum. Its nice to have some one to talk to lol... As far as you wearing a Bears jersey to a football game in which they aren't playing, my personal opinion is that that's lame. I'm sure your a huge bears fan but I don't wear D-Back gear up here when I'm at a Pirate astro's game. But hey thats just me. I hope the best for your bears except for week 9 ;-)

lol I'm from north of Pittsburgh, now living in "The Valley of the Sun".

My good friend is from upper New York state. He's lived here since '92, he's a HUGE Card Fan and I respect that, as I respect your fanhood.

I've lived here for 10 years and I have seen this place nearly double in size.

You can think it's lame, that's ok, I'll wear a Bears jersey to any football game, just to show who I am for. I would expect every other fan to do the same.

At Card games, you see jerseys from all 32 teams, so I'm not any more lame then the other fans.

DABEARS23
04-16-2009, 02:53 PM
Its koo Desertdweller when I lived in Arizona I did the same thing wore my Bears jersey and went to a Cardinals vs 49ers game plenty of times wore my Sox jersey and went to a diamondbacks vs rockies game wore my Bulls jersey and went to a Suns vs Lakers game...we all do that lol

DESERTDWELLER
04-16-2009, 03:04 PM
Its kool Desertdweller when I lived in Arizona I did the same thing wore my Bears jersey and went to a Cardinals vs 49ers game plenty of times wore my Sox jersey and went to a diamondbacks vs rockies game wore my Bulls jersey and went to a Suns vs Lakers game...we all do that lol

:cheers:

thephoenixson28
04-16-2009, 03:42 PM
[QUOTE=DESERTDWELLER;9094355]You're right, the Suns rule here.

I do realize that I can't base an opinion one (1) fan, (it was a group, but whatever.)

I never said 100% of the Card Fans are morons.[QUOTE] I know, you said 80% are which is untrue. Just like chad said in the next generation you will see a lot more cardinals fan. You got to remember the cardinals weren't here in arizona for a long time. People had different teams such as my dad. He is a steelers fan. I used to be a bears fan when I was little, then became a steelers fan cuz of my dad, but now I'm all grown up and now its just strictly cardinals. I love my d-backs,suns,cardinals, and coyotes, but I hate baseball, and hockeye. So you can't really say that your questioning 80% of cardinals fans IQ's when some dumbass fans don't know those people.

DESERTDWELLER
04-16-2009, 03:54 PM
I know, you said 80% are which is untrue. Just like chad said in the next generation you will see a lot more cardinals fan. You got to remember the cardinals weren't here in arizona for a long time. People had different teams such as my dad. He is a steelers fan. I used to be a bears fan when I was little, then became a steelers fan cuz of my dad, but now I'm all grown up and now its just strictly cardinals. I love my d-backs,suns,cardinals, and coyotes, but I hate baseball, and hockeye. So you can't really say that your questioning 80% of cardinals fans IQ's when some dumbass fans don't know those people.[/QUOTE]

I know and you're right.

80% may be to much. It really doesn't matter, does it?

I realize that in 50 years that there will be more of a fanbase, but this is now.

I don't hate the Cards, I root for them, unless they play the Bears.

I was happy to see them go to the SB.

It's just annoying listening to the "new comers".

I would at least like to think fans could tell the difference between Orange & Gold or "GSH" & a Rams head. (Bears Jersey verses a Rams Jersey)

Wouldn't you?

DABEARS23
04-16-2009, 04:01 PM
Yea if they dont know who Walter Payton is I have no respect for them as a fan or a person at that....How can you not know who Walter Payton is????You have to be a big time bandagon fan to not know who he is....My 3 year old nephew knows who Walter Payton is....DesertDweller you shoulda smacked the dude

thephoenixson28
04-16-2009, 04:03 PM
I know and you're right.

80% may be to much. It really doesn't matter, does it?

I realize that in 50 years that there will be more of a fanbase, but this is now.

I don't hate the Cards, I root for them, unless they play the Bears.

I was happy to see them go to the SB.

It's just annoying listening to the "new comers".

I would at least like to think fans could tell the difference between Orange & Gold or "GSH" & a Rams head. (Bears Jersey verses a Rams Jersey)

Wouldn't you?[/QUOTE] Yeah I know I hate to see the new comers when you been supporting the team for so long and when all goes well poof a lot of people are rooting for them, but I just think that's any fan base just watch the raiders fans are going to start dropping like flies if nothing changes in a couple of years.

DESERTDWELLER
04-16-2009, 04:12 PM
Yeah I know I hate to see the new comers when you been supporting the team for so long and when all goes well poof a lot of people are rooting for them, but I just think that's any fan base just watch the raiders fans are going to start dropping like flies if nothing changes in a couple of years.

LOL

That's funny because I was drinking last night at the bar and some dude from Cali said that he was done as a Raider Fan and he has become a Cards Fan!

chadillachembre
04-16-2009, 05:44 PM
[/QUOTE]lol I'm from north of Pittsburgh, now living in "The Valley of the Sun".

My good friend is from upper New York state. He's lived here since '92, he's a HUGE Card Fan and I respect that, as I respect your fanhood.

I've lived here for 10 years and I have seen this place nearly double in size.

You can think it's lame, that's ok, I'll wear a Bears jersey to any football game, just to show who I am for. I would expect every other fan to do the same.

At Card games, you see jerseys from all 32 teams, so I'm not any more lame then the other fans.[/QUOTE]

you cant be born and raised in pittsburgh and be a bears fan! If so, Id be shocked lol.. crazy man we swapped places coast to coast haha... I used to live in upstate new york also in plattsburgh by lake champlain. You are absolutely correct about all the other fans jerseies at cards games. that goes for d-backs and suns games as well. Thats probably why I don't like it when people do it cuz it was so agrivating and frustrating to see so many jersies in my, "teams house" while growing up.

chadillachembre
04-16-2009, 05:47 PM
Yea if they dont know who Walter Payton is I have no respect for them as a fan or a person at that....How can you not know who Walter Payton is????You have to be a big time bandagon fan to not know who he is....My 3 year old nephew knows who Walter Payton is....DesertDweller you shoulda smacked the dude

I agree that one fan was an idiot for not knowing the sweetness. In hopes for salvaging any IQ of that one fan he must have been trashed to say that. I think every one in this forum would agree about that fan being an idiot but we are talking about the majority of the cards fan base