PDA

View Full Version : Will kobe cost the lakers another ring?

Hellcrooner
04-11-2009, 02:47 AM
I hope todays game was nationally televised and everybody saw what ive been saying all along for years.

Kobes hunger for being the highlight, the star and the man of the match is costly to the lakers, today it has costed us any chance of ending with best league reacord.

He costed us 04 and he costed us last year (see number of shots by Odom , Fisher Pau in the first three rounds and the number of shots in the finals, specailly on the foruth quarters).

Today it was a close game, roy was playign good, kobe took it personal and started shooting and shooting and shooting and didnt care a **** for the open man.

As a fact, Gasol was 6/9 and he did get 0!!!!!! shots in the last quarter kobe scored 30 with a fantastic......9/24!!!!! line

he spoiled ALL the last 8!!!!1 possessions, there was odom free in some of them, fisher free in others and Gasol free in otehrs but he kept shooting and shooting.

All you need to defeat lakers is for your star player to "challenge" kobe and he will spoil the game inthe last quarter.

I wish Phil had the BOLLOCKS to sit him the whole 4th quarter in a game to see if he changes this attitude.

If not, We WONT EVER winb the title with Him.

madiaz3
04-11-2009, 03:06 AM
I hope todays game was nationally televised and everybody saw what ive been saying all along for years.

Kobes hunger for being the highlight, the star and the man of the match is costly to the lakers, today it has costed us any chance of ending with best league reacord.

He costed us 04 and he costed us last year (see number of shots by Odom , Fisher Pau in the first three rounds and the number of shots in the finals, specailly on the foruth quarters).

Today it was a close game, roy was playign good, kobe took it personal and started shooting and shooting and shooting and didnt care a **** for the open man.

As a fact, Gasol was 6/9 and he did get 0!!!!!! shots in the last quarter kobe scored 30 with a fantastic......9/24!!!!! line

he spoiled ALL the last 8!!!!1 possessions, there was odom free in some of them, fisher free in others and Gasol free in otehrs but he kept shooting and shooting.

All you need to defeat lakers is for your star player to "challenge" kobe and he will spoil the game inthe last quarter.

I wish Phil had the BOLLOCKS to sit him the whole 4th quarter in a game to see if he changes this attitude.

no it wasnt nationally televised.
no kobe did not "costed you in 04"
and phil might have had some impact on the game if he was actually at the game, too bad he wasn't. he is expected to make most of the playoffs however so ive heard in the rumors

DODGERS&LAKERS
04-11-2009, 03:11 AM
A better question would be, "Is Pau Gasol's softness going to cause the Lakers to get out rebounded and out scored in the paint in the finals again? If you have not noticed, offense is not the Lakers problem. Kobe is definitely not the Lakers problem. But you seem to want to make a thread every time you feel your countryman does not get enough touches.

marlinsfan24
04-11-2009, 03:12 AM
You lost me at "costed" that's not a word!

Hellcrooner
04-11-2009, 03:17 AM
A better question would be, "Is Pau Gasol's softness going to cause the Lakers to get out rebounded and out scored in the paint in the finals again? If you have not noticed, offense is not the Lakers problem. Kobe is definitely not the Lakers problem. But you seem to want to make a thread every time you feel your countryman does not get enough touches.

Since bynum is back and in a very good shape for ahving been out so long, no rebounding WONT be a problem.

If we lose is KOBES fault 90% and 10% espn, david stern paid officiatings against us if we meet golden kid lebron in the finals.

Oh and look again at last eyars finals, Kgs number were the LOWEST and his % fg was his lowest in the whole playoffs.

The ones who TORCHED us were pierce AND ray allen.....who was "covering«" them?

It was not Gasols problem-

Hawkeye15
04-11-2009, 03:19 AM
I love Laker fans that lose a game, then question the entire team. You're problem, from an outside perspective, is you're interior, as tall as they are, is weak. Gasol would rather complain than throw somebody out of the way and get a rebound. And they stand around waiting for Kobe to save them in late situations. The Lakers are a great team, but yet again, I don't see them winning it all this year. You're interior defense doesn't care, and you don't defend the 3 pt line. All this can be solved by winning it all, I have Cleveland beating them, or whomever shows up in the finals.

Hellcrooner
04-11-2009, 03:25 AM
^want to make a bet?

I bet lakers win series against ANY TEAM whose main menace is an interior guy like S.A with Duncan, Utah with BOOZER, Dallas with Dirk, Houston with Yao, Orlando with Howard .

And that if we get elimianted it will be against a team that has a High profile wing Dude Lke pierce, Joe Johnson, Lebron or Roy.

Hellcrooner
04-11-2009, 03:26 AM
and i have not questioned the entire team.

I only have complaints about kobe in the FOURTH QUARTERs, farmar and VUjacic.

The rest is all ok.

knowledgeGOD
04-11-2009, 03:28 AM
dude hes just the go to guy in the fourth quarter and then he prolly just not making his shots. chill out

last stand
04-11-2009, 03:34 AM
gasol was not in the paint therefore he didn't get the ball he was floating around the mid range three point area

bynum was in a majority of the 4th

fisher was given multiple oppurtunities by kobe and missed every single one

kobe has 3 rings and he knew when to give the ball up to shaq and when to take over.

vlad was guarding paul pierce and fisher was guarding ray allen if you watched the finals kobe only guarded paul pierce in crunch time while fisher and sasha took ray allen

also gasol got pushed around by perkins and KG couldn't get a rebound or score consistently

lamar was nonexistent even called lost by kurt rambis in the finals

Duncan = Donkey
04-11-2009, 03:35 AM
i dont know. but i hate pau gasol, everytime he misses a lay in he will whinge to the refs and scream like a girl.

Hawkeye15
04-11-2009, 03:35 AM
^want to make a bet?

I bet lakers win series against ANY TEAM whose main menace is an interior guy like S.A with Duncan, Utah with BOOZER, Dallas with Dirk, Houston with Yao, Orlando with Howard .

And that if we get elimianted it will be against a team that has a High profile wing Dude Lke pierce, Joe Johnson, Lebron or Roy.

nah bro, I don't bet. Calling it how I see it.

GoatMilk
04-11-2009, 03:43 AM
damn, this dude again with his Pau Gasol/Spain threads.

fredv
04-11-2009, 05:06 AM
How can you say that Kobe will cost you a ring while Kobe is the Lakers.

No Kobe=Los Angeles Clippers

ballbrains
04-11-2009, 06:13 AM
honestly. I don't understand how someone can speak bout Kobe.if Kobe wasn't here the lakers wouldn't even b in the position to win a title. The mamba makes this all possible. We'd b writing threads about how to sign cp3 and durant,, cmon people

_KB24_
04-11-2009, 07:13 AM
Wow did you actually believe in the cr@p your writing? fisher was absolutely **** in the 4th ( missed like 4 wide open 3s), Gasol somehow thought he was suddenly 6 foot 4 and playin on the outside, Sasha missed open threes, and we all know about Odumb. I do admit Kobe took a bad shot with that three but we're talking about a guy whos prolly made a million of those in his careers.
Kobe will get us the title, not cost us it.

CP3 The Great
04-11-2009, 07:28 AM
the man knos what he's talking about it may not seem like it, but the lakers love to watch kobe bryant play basketball when they are all in trouble i cant wait for them to get spanked by whomever does this postseason.

PennyMy#1
04-11-2009, 07:56 AM
I love Laker fans that lose a game, then question the entire team. You're problem, from an outside perspective, is you're interior, as tall as they are, is weak. Gasol would rather complain than throw somebody out of the way and get a rebound. And they stand around waiting for Kobe to save them in late situations. The Lakers are a great team, but yet again, I don't see them winning it all this year. You're interior defense doesn't care, and you don't defend the 3 pt line. All this can be solved by winning it all, I have Cleveland beating them, or whomever shows up in the finals.

I think so too ... :clap:

JordansBulls
04-11-2009, 09:22 AM
Well Gasol if he is 6-9 needs to get more shots.

bostncelts34
04-11-2009, 09:28 AM
Since bynum is back and in a very good shape for ahving been out so long, no rebounding WONT be a problem.

If we lose is KOBES fault 90% and 10% espn, david stern paid officiatings against us if we meet golden kid lebron in the finals.

Oh and look again at last eyars finals, Kgs number were the LOWEST and his % fg was his lowest in the whole playoffs.

The ones who TORCHED us were pierce AND ray allen.....who was "covering«" them?

It was not Gasols problem-

So your blaming the lakers losing to boston on espn? wow. thats the worst excuse ive ever heard dude. You guys lost in the finals because boston was the better team in that series, plain and simple. Boston outrebounded, outhustled and played as a team much better.

Also, if its lakers-cavs in the finals, and the cavs beat you. Its cause they are better, not cause stern paid off the refs. give me a break. I guess the lakers 3-peat was paid off too to showcase the shaq-kobe tandum:rolleyes:

theimortalone
04-11-2009, 09:36 AM
So your blaming the lakers losing to boston on espn? wow. thats the worst excuse ive ever heard dude. You guys lost in the finals because boston was the better team in that series, plain and simple. Boston outrebounded, outhustled and played as a team much better.

Also, if its lakers-cavs in the finals, and the cavs beat you. Its cause they are better, not cause stern paid off the refs. give me a break. I guess the lakers 3-peat was paid off too to showcase the shaq-kobe tandum:rolleyes:

Excellent post! :nod: :clap:

Frrrrank!!!
04-11-2009, 09:47 AM
I :love: Laker fans after the Lakers lose.

God forbid the Lakers don't win every game.

Frrrrank!!!
04-11-2009, 09:48 AM

:clap:

IrespectNumber3
04-11-2009, 09:55 AM
If the Lakers lose...Blame Gasol for not playing hard on Perkins or KG...and Vuvajic for throwing temper tantrums

Hellcrooner
04-11-2009, 10:10 AM
I "love" star system, if team wins its all merit of the mighty god hero that leads the team.

If they lose then its the fault of the other dudes in the team , god forbid one from sugessting the leader thid not do his job well.

If you want to give all the glory to the leader when you win then you ahve to put all the crap on the leader if you lose too, be consequent!!!!!

Hellcrooner
04-11-2009, 10:17 AM

Doeslebron play for the celts? if not that comment is not about you.

everybody says refs love Lebron and let him get away with all he wants because the league feels they need him.

And i better not recall the officiating in some games on the final, Powe and Perkins Clobbering Pau continuosly with no faul called and that game with a 10-40 free throws awarded.....

Stern...well lets say i would ahve long ago investigted the continuous favours Mchale has done danny ainge via stupid trades.

Like, no Kg for AMARE i dont like, Kg for Jeffersson i like......come on!!!!

tjlipford
04-11-2009, 10:26 AM
Thats real man. Boston was better than everybody last year plain and simple. No excuses. If LA loses in the Finals it has nothing to do with ESPN or any of that. Its all on the players, no excuses.

tjlipford
04-11-2009, 10:33 AM
Doeslebron play for the celts? if not that comment is not about you.

everybody says refs love Lebron and let him get away with all he wants because the league feels they need him.

And i better not recall the officiating in some games on the final, Powe and Perkins Clobbering Pau continuosly with no faul called and that game with a 10-40 free throws awarded.....

Stern...well lets say i would ahve long ago investigted the continuous favours Mchale has done danny ainge via stupid trades.

Like, no Kg for AMARE i dont like, Kg for Jeffersson i like......come on!!!!
Why are you complaining about last year. If you watched the Finals it was clear that Boston was tougher, stronger, and better in just about every basketball aspect. The officiating was cool, but LA did not play that well and neither did Kobe and thats why y'all lost face it.

I honestly don't think that it matters if LA has the home court advantage throughout. When they are healthy they are hard to beat so whats all the fuss about Kobe. The healthiest team will win it all anyway.

Vidball
04-11-2009, 10:37 AM
hellcrooner with another ridiculous thread. Kobe is the main reason the Lakers made the Finals last season and he's the main reason they are the favorites out of the West this year. Gasol is the 2nd option offensively and the 4th or 5th best defensive player on the team. That's it. Gasol is a special player but I'm sure he's happier with where he's at now than where he was before he became a Laker. The Lakers will end up with a top 5 finish in franchise history--not a time to be crying from Spain Hellcrooner. Enjoy the ride.

BTownTeamsRKing
04-11-2009, 10:40 AM
i see what the starter is saying and i kind of agree to a point.

Kobe is an unbelievable player, HOWEVER when the game gets tight he attempte to take over and sometimes the shot he takes is a terrible decision. At the same time, Odom and Gasol are cowering in the corner saying please dont pass to me so what do you expect Kobe to do?

its the same deal with cleveland. live and die by lebron and kobe.

favre_4life
04-11-2009, 10:48 AM
Really? Is this guy serious? Honestly I can't even make out what your trying to say sometimes. No offense. But on a more serious note, let me put this clearly. KOBE BRYANT IS THE BEST PLAYER IN THE WORLD. When the Lakers need a spark in the 4th, who "turns it on"- Kobe Bryant. Dude is the **** and your blind if you don't see. Kobe doesn't cost you games are you kidding me?! If he wasn't on your team noone would even care about the Lakers.

The1ronHorse
04-11-2009, 10:56 AM
Dude, come on now, Kobe cost us a ring, How about Lamar Odom, Farmar, Vujacic. They will cost us a ring, the bench, if they don't play well we lose. With Bynum back it will be hard to lose.

tsouth4
04-11-2009, 11:01 AM
This is quite possibly the most idiotic post I've ever read in my entire life. "Will Kobe cost the Lakers another ring"? Are you serious???? The Lakers would have ZERO championships in the past 10 years if it wasn't for Kobe... How is this post not deleted by now and whoever started it should be banned from psd until after the playoffs.

AIMelo=KillaDUO
04-11-2009, 11:43 AM

Well... To answer the topic... Kobe hasn't ever lead the laker's to a ring, it was Shaq.

tsouth4
04-11-2009, 12:06 PM
Well... To answer the topic... Kobe hasn't ever lead the laker's to a ring, it was Shaq.

I'll give you that... I never said led but i can honestly say they would not have won 3 years in a row withouth Kobe. Kobe's PPG avg in the three years they won the championship( 22.5- 28.5- 25.2) CASE CLOSED FIND SOMETHING BETTER TO CRY ABOUT...

Hawkeye15
04-11-2009, 12:25 PM
I'll give you that... I never said led but i can honestly say they would not have won 3 years in a row withouth Kobe. Kobe's PPG avg in the three years they won the championship( 22.5- 28.5- 25.2) CASE CLOSED FIND SOMETHING BETTER TO CRY ABOUT...

no,but it all goes back to the fact that Kobe was FAR more replaceable to those teams than Shaq. Just ask Wade.

superkegger
04-11-2009, 12:46 PM
I :love: Laker fans after the Lakers lose.

God forbid the Lakers don't win every game.

Please don't lump all of us laker fans in with Hellcrooner.

i see what the starter is saying and i kind of agree to a point.

Kobe is an unbelievable player, HOWEVER when the game gets tight he attempte to take over and sometimes the shot he takes is a terrible decision. At the same time, Odom and Gasol are cowering in the corner saying please dont pass to me so what do you expect Kobe to do?

its the same deal with cleveland. live and die by lebron and kobe.

Right on. Kobe is our go to guy, and when others aren't stepping up, like they didn't last night, Kobe's going to go with it. That's what we want him to do. Does it work out 100% of the time. No, but we'll live with it. Or rather, non Pau/euro homers who rag on Kobe and everybody else when Pau isn't treated as the best player in the world, will live with it.

And crooner, maybe, just maybe, the reason we lost last night is because Portland is a really good team who plays us really well in Portland. And maybe Pau should not get out rebounded by Kobe, Trevor and Luke Walton. Or maybe the fact that they shot 17 more FT's because we committed 12 more fouls is the reason we lost.

madiaz3
04-11-2009, 12:49 PM

Kobe carried an equal load to Shaq in those series against the Spurs and Kings to get to the finals, where the Lakers promptly and smartly went to their obvious mismatch against Todd MacCulloch and Rik Smits.

TheShowzOver
04-11-2009, 01:12 PM
You Laker fans crack me up. Keep the faith. The term us Boston fans coined. If KG missed the playoffs i'd still think the Celtics have a chance to win the title. With KG, we will be unstoppable.

You get all bent out of shape because you lost to a good Portland team lol.