PDA

View Full Version : 2009 Farm Season

Garyland1177
04-10-2009, 01:46 PM
Norfolk-It's going to be hard to keep Reimold and Montanez in the minors for long. Both debuted with 2-4. Reimold also hit a HR.

Bowie-Arrieta 1st outing was nearly perfect. 8 SO in 4. 1 hit 2 bb 0 er
Snyder is also doing well hitting .444

ravensrule
04-10-2009, 02:09 PM
Norfolk-It's going to be hard to keep Reimold and Montanez in the minors for long. Both debuted with 2-4. Reimold also hit a HR.

Bowie-Arrieta 1st outing was nearly perfect. 8 SO in 4. 1 hit 2 bb 0 er
Snyder is also doing well hitting .444

bergenson did pretty good also

Driven
04-11-2009, 03:20 AM
Unless Pie disappoints, Reimold and Montanez are going no where.

sleewizard
04-11-2009, 07:43 AM
L.J Hoes, Greg Miclat, and Xavier Avery all hit well in there first game for Delmarva. Zagone pitched well there as well.

Also, if you guys have any questions on whats going on in the O's farm over the season, just come to me. IM kinda an expert on that stuff

Garyland1177
04-15-2009, 12:41 AM
Weiters is on a three game hitting streak now hitting .222 after going hitless in first two games. Montanez and Reimold continue to hit as I have mentioned before but I am really excited to see what Snyder is doing in Bowie.

After Brandon Snyder was drafted in 2005 he has had some injuries and never really developed. (He started as a catcher.) I had almost given up hope except they moved him to first and had a great spring and is swinging a hot bat after 6 games with some power. There is a lot of hype surrounding many Orioles prospects and everyone is talking about 2-3 years from now. However, the way Adam Jones is coming along and the early success of the Orioles this season mixed with promising starts from top prospects I am beginning to think this team will be contending sooner rather than later.

ravensrule
04-15-2009, 10:02 AM
hopefully things will get better our farm system looks great but only problem so does yankees red sox and rays farm systems. if we had pitching we could compete now.

bshone
04-17-2009, 05:11 PM
I'll be honest I don't keep up much with the farm below Triple A. In fact, most of you guys who post regularly on this site provide me with the info I need on our prospects.

But I will say that I remember being really excited about Synder and Billy Rowell about two years ago (along with Reimold). However, it seemed like Synder and Rowell fell off the map. I'm glad to hear Synder is off to a hot start.

What's up with Rowell? Seems like he can't get out of A+ ball...

How about Brandon Erbe?

sleewizard
04-18-2009, 06:08 PM
Rowell has been floundering still in Fredrick...although i still believe. He's still got time left because hes young. As for Erbe, hes 0-2 at Bowie, however, in his 2 starts this year, hes given up JUST 1 hit. Hes looked fantastic. Hes walking very few batters, and he still is striking guys out. A great improvement for Erbe. His last test will be stopping giving up home runs, but that can come when he feels confident with everything else.

x the game x
04-30-2009, 03:06 AM
ne updates?

VTklunk
04-30-2009, 01:23 PM
Rowell has been floundering still in Fredrick...although i still believe. He's still got time left because hes young. As for Erbe, hes 0-2 at Bowie, however, in his 2 starts this year, hes given up JUST 1 hit. Hes looked fantastic. Hes walking very few batters, and he still is striking guys out. A great improvement for Erbe. His last test will be stopping giving up home runs, but that can come when he feels confident with everything else.

Where do you go for your information?

sleewizard
04-30-2009, 05:38 PM
Depends on what im looking for...i search around the entire web, scrounging for any info i can get. For stats i hit up milb.com, and just select the team im looking for, click on their roster, and click on the player and a whole lot of stats come up.