PDA

View Full Version : April in the d

jsneller1985
04-09-2009, 01:43 PM
This band sucks. Why does fox sports get the worst group of people that "form" a band and sing a horrible jingle? One is wearing a chauncey or iverson jersey (gone next year), one is wearing a sheed jersey (gone next year), mccarthy jersey hahaha gone. I can't wait for May and if they let these tools sing MAY IN THE D im gonna ********** shoot myself.

levignjw
04-09-2009, 02:27 PM
hahah agreed. those guys look like tool sheds and they play that damn song every single commercial. I am going to pluck my ****ing eyeballs out

mkool65
04-09-2009, 03:26 PM
Oh my God I am so sick of this damn song and have been since the first time they showed it.

Lionpride87
04-09-2009, 04:57 PM
I cannot stand that song! I get the urge to slam my head into a wall when I think of that terrible piece of ****! I hope that someday I can punch all those tools in the face

JMDTM
04-09-2009, 05:46 PM
seriously!!! everytime it comes on i mute the tv. it pisses me off. its not even a catchy jingle......april in the D. **** that song

jsneller1985
04-10-2009, 10:36 AM
hahahaha i was thinking i was gonna get one reply saying stop bashing, but im glad to see im not the only one that hates this song.. onto a different topic, do you guys like mario and rod? i think they are pretty good tandum together but my dad hates ROD and says he is a no-nothing two year pro. thoughts?

JMDTM
04-10-2009, 01:14 PM
i love mario, but everyone in my family hates Rod. he talks about things that dont matter, and always states the obvious. seriously, he will say anything just to be talking...."looks like Polanco is using a black bat today. He has a career average of .523 using a black bat, and .233 with a tan bat. He should use black more often." god i hate that man

levignjw
04-10-2009, 04:13 PM
haha i like em both. Rod may say some stupid little side comments at time but the man knows his stuff.

cstreid
04-10-2009, 04:17 PM
i love mario, but everyone in my family hates Rod. he talks about things that dont matter, and always states the obvious. seriously, he will say anything just to be talking...."looks like Polanco is using a black bat today. He has a career average of .523 using a black bat, and .233 with a tan bat. He should use black more often." god i hate that man

LOL. Though John Madden made an iconic career as a broadcaster by stating the rediculously obvious. Maybe that is his career plan?

FatSacks
04-10-2009, 09:52 PM
This ****ing song makes me never want to hear music again.

drewstantontime
04-10-2009, 10:13 PM
hahahaha ive been thinking this since i saw that crappy band. They look like one of those 1996(wanna be grunge) bands but even gayer

cubsfan9124
04-19-2009, 03:12 PM
yeah **** that commercial haha

mkool65
04-19-2009, 03:59 PM
When there was a rain delay last week they played the songs that were also submitted for the contest, let me tell you the best song won the contest. I was laughing my *** off the entire time.

And I love Mario and Rod, they love what they do and seem to genuinely have a good time during every broadcast, they are very likable guys and I think both know their stuff pretty well. And yeah Rod states obvious stuff sometimes but I can get over it, those two have good chemistry and are enjoyable to listen to IMO.