Rtardz
04-07-2009, 09:04 PM
http://northcarolina.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=932823
just an update on the Wall situation

SidTheKid
04-07-2009, 10:02 PM
http://northcarolina.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=932823
just an update on the Wall situation

If he picks UNC over Duke I swear I'll kill myself.

cutler2marshall
04-07-2009, 10:11 PM
that kids a beast hopefully he picks the heels!

bahama0811
04-07-2009, 10:13 PM
Why not go to UNC? He can play for the 2009 National Champions!!!!

cutler2marshall
04-07-2009, 10:25 PM
Whoooo! we need a guard like him to replace Danny Green. Hopefully Marcus Ginyard can step in for Danny Greens spot then if ellington leaves we could replace him with John Wall if he comes to NC

sdweston757
04-07-2009, 11:16 PM
if Wall goes to unc there will be bloodshed

BRAVE KID
04-08-2009, 12:53 AM
if Wall goes to unc there will be bloodshed
eh maybe. Look at it for a minute though, UNC is already the champs already a bunch of talent, if he goes there just another talented player with a bunch of talented players, if he goes to duke (I am pretty sure we can all agree that duke doesn't have as much talent) and he leads that team to sucess, it'll boost up his stock even more than he would with UNC. So what I am saying is he would have a better showing with duke than UNC in one year, since that is all he is going to stay for. I say he goes to duke, b/c he'll have tons of spot light on him, but if he chooses UNC then so be it.

sdweston757
04-08-2009, 01:19 AM
but if he chooses UNC then so be it.

if he chooses unc i will murder thegreatone and rtardz

Rtardz
04-08-2009, 08:13 AM
thats kind of a rough statement isnt it? I have nothing to do with his decision nor did I recruit him. If he wants to come to Carolina thats his choice and obviously to win a championship.;)

YankeePride13
04-08-2009, 08:29 AM
I'm drooling over the notion that Wall might be wearing Carolina Blue next season....

Bulls_fan90
04-11-2009, 11:22 PM
eh maybe. Look at it for a minute though, UNC is already the champs already a bunch of talent, if he goes there just another talented player with a bunch of talented players, if he goes to duke (I am pretty sure we can all agree that duke doesn't have as much talent) and he leads that team to sucess, it'll boost up his stock even more than he would with UNC. So what I am saying is he would have a better showing with duke than UNC in one year, since that is all he is going to stay for. I say he goes to duke, b/c he'll have tons of spot light on him, but if he chooses UNC then so be it.

Fair point, but you have to remember UNC is also losing alot of talent. Does anyone know when the deadline is for commiting to a college?

metsjmo175
04-11-2009, 11:39 PM
If he picks UNC over Duke I swear I'll kill myself.

ditto...

IndiansFan337
04-12-2009, 02:13 AM
They have got some fantastic bigs in the last 2-3 years. If they can grab a PG that would be fantastic, even if he is 1 & done.

td0tsfinest
04-12-2009, 11:46 AM
Him and Ed Davis would make a good tandem. But he's likely to be a one and done player. But i'm still eager to see how this kid plays.

mzgrizz
04-12-2009, 05:36 PM
Since Memphis won't get him, I hope UNC does.......

yankees#27
04-13-2009, 12:26 PM
UNC fits his style the best. He like to run up and down the floor like lawson and dukes offense is not built like that. Roy loves to run while duke shoots 30 3s a game. Not to mention wall would have a much better inside game to work with. I dunt think walls game would shine more in dukes system then UNCs. Duke is gonna have alot of players back and is expected to be top 5 pre season while UNC has more raw talent but will be young, so there not expected to do to much. Wall could make UNC from a sweet 16 team to a final 4 team. There still a real good shot he goes to kentucky, and with already getting cousins and having a shot at henry WOW.. That would be an incredible class for UK...

ugadawgsfan17
04-14-2009, 11:11 PM
Sure this guy's got game, but he's a total headcase and obviously shows absolutely no interest in playing in college. He'll play selfish and pump up his stats next year then leave for the NBA

NBA_Starter
04-14-2009, 11:17 PM
I still hope he goes to Duke, I doubt it but I'd rather see him go pro over going to unc, because that'd make them a contender for back 2 back NC's! :(

YankeePride13
04-15-2009, 08:57 AM
^^ He can't go pro, they have to play one year in college (or overseas, see Brandon Jennings).

The more I read into this, the less I think he'll actually come to UNC. Unless Roy's pulling a fast one on everybody, because it doesn't seem like he's even recruiting him.

Hustla23
04-15-2009, 12:49 PM
This guy is going to absolutely light up the NCAA no matter where he goes.

He's the type of player that's good enough to be a one man team on his own and still wreak havoc.

Putting him on a stud team like Carolina will only make them more unstoppable.

Him and Ed Davis would be impossible to beat.