PDA

View Full Version : Dwight vs Yao

ragee
04-07-2009, 08:06 PM
It's Magic vs Rockets today... I hope the Magic win for their sake and for the sake of the Blazers! LOL...

Most of Yao fans say that he is the est center in the league and one of their argument is that Yao has always dominated Dwight every time they face each other... Although I don't think that this is not a solid argument, still would love to see that Dwight can still dominate even if he is faced against good centers... I think this game is the time for him to make a statement... What do you guys think? Do you think he can be a 20 20 guy even if he is playing against a solid center such as Yao?

rapjuicer06
04-07-2009, 08:12 PM
to me i don't think yao is much of a rebounder. i don't think he's much of a center either. he can shoot and thats about it

MAC10TIZZY
04-07-2009, 11:00 PM
yao made dwight look soft tonite :-(

goku
04-07-2009, 11:04 PM
to me i don't think yao is much of a rebounder. i don't think he's much of a center either. he can shoot and thats about it

yao has hook shots and is more reliable goin down the stretch 86% freethrow shooter it takes moe than athleticism to win a gameit takes skill too

MAC10TIZZY
04-07-2009, 11:12 PM
tell me about it we have 57 of them!!!!!! ;-) good win houston but we are still better(imo) GO MAGIC...+

FOBolous
04-07-2009, 11:18 PM

is that why Yao makes Howard look like a rookie every time they play against each other?

Stats for tonight's game:

Yao - 20 pts, 16 rebs, 2 blks
Howard - 13 pts, 10 rebs, 3 blks

ragee
04-07-2009, 11:57 PM
Offensively it is now obvious that Dwight still has a lot of work to do... But rebounds? Wow... What happened to him?

MAC10TIZZY
04-08-2009, 12:13 AM
is that why Yao makes Howard look like a rookie every time they play against each other?

Stats for tonight's game:

Yao - 20 pts, 16 rebs, 2 blks
Howard - 13 pts, 10 rebs, 3 blks

and p.s. one game stat guy, what yao had tonite, dwight has averaged for 77 games this year, so please dont talk about stats

ragee
04-08-2009, 12:26 AM
and p.s. one game stat guy, what yao had tonite, dwight has averaged for 77 games this year, so please dont talk about stats

Hahaha... True... Don't ruin it for him though... This might be the last time! lol

MAC10TIZZY
04-08-2009, 12:35 AM
i knew there would be one of em' in here trying to get us all rowled up...

rapjuicer06
04-08-2009, 08:39 AM
the one time i call a guy out he shows up and actually plays a good game. i was wrong i'll admit that.

but stat guy, if your going on stats then howard owns yao's tall *** in stats

goku
04-08-2009, 03:22 PM
tell me about it we have 57 of them!!!!!! ;-) good win houston but we are still better(imo) GO MAGIC...+

yea yall have more wins but less injuries if yall had injuries like us yall wouldnt be at 57 wins for all the stuff we went threw this season ron and tracy we still get 50 wins so good for you but its obvious we have your number 12 of last 14 won by houston

EX-TREME
04-08-2009, 03:35 PM
yea yall have more wins but less injuries if yall had injuries like us yall wouldnt be at 57 wins for all the stuff we went threw this season ron and tracy we still get 50 wins so good for you but its obvious we have your number 12 of last 14 won by houston

i think you are a better team without t-mac. jameer went down and we played awful so i understand.

dwight needs to develop a faceup game and some reilable post moves. yao made him look like a child

EX-TREME
04-08-2009, 03:38 PM
i still think dwight is the best center. i don't think head to head matchup is the best way to compare centers. deron might own cp3 but cp3 is still considered the best pg in the league.

rapjuicer06
04-08-2009, 04:03 PM

why don't you guys just worry about getting out of the first round of the playoffs before you talk too much

ragee
04-09-2009, 01:28 AM

What are you talking about? We lost Nelson, before the all-star weekend! We are still winning games!

ragee
04-09-2009, 01:29 AM
i still think dwight is the best center. i don't think head to head matchup is the best way to compare centers. deron might own cp3 but cp3 is still considered the best pg in the league.

I have been saying that a lot lately too...

JNore151
04-09-2009, 08:19 PM
yea i kno rite dude was crying about injuries when everyone knows tmac is washd up and we lost jameer not only an all star THIS season but our leader......so come on son get the fukkkkkkk outta here, mattr fact get out of the first round!!!!!!!!!!lol

EX-TREME
04-10-2009, 10:46 AM
yea i kno rite dude was crying about injuries when everyone knows tmac is washd up and we lost jameer not only an all star THIS season but our leader......so come on son get the fukkkkkkk outta here, mattr fact get out of the first round!!!!!!!!!!lol

lol

PennyMy#1
04-10-2009, 01:09 PM
If we had to play a Seven-Game-Series the things would look different as they do on a normal gameday match. Dwight would kick Yaos tall and thin *** ... ! The only one thing Yao has, that I would wish for Dwight to get is a better shot from the near mid-range and the free-throw line.

Sandman
04-10-2009, 01:12 PM
:cry::cry:

The Challenger is a more reliable Rocket than Tracy McGrady.

FOBolous
04-20-2009, 12:30 AM

the one time i call a guy out he shows up and actually plays a good game. i was wrong i'll admit that.

but stat guy, if your going on stats then howard owns yao's tall *** in stats

not in h2h matchups he doesn't :) Yao owns dwight each and every single time they play against each other