PDA

View Full Version : The Official Draft Thread

Bucks24226
04-07-2009, 07:41 PM
We need one of these we dont need 15 threads on the draft with different names
On espn if this happened would pee myself
http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/lottery2009/mockdraft
:faint::pray::faint::shush::dance2::dance::cheers: :clap::cool::p:speechless::D:rock::up::nod::worthy ::drool::cheer::jumpy:
Oh Yeah

Bucks24226
04-07-2009, 07:44 PM
oops the link didnt work well it was play the lottery and we got 1st and drafted Griffin

jay87shot
04-07-2009, 11:42 PM
I kept getting 10 and Jordan Hill, that would be alright with me, Should have took Brook Lopez last year so I would guess a big man or point this year.

favre_4life
04-09-2009, 08:59 AM
I don't know if I like Jordan Hill that much. Im not sure if he's going to be strong enough. I would Love James Harden or Greg Monroe.

Bucks_Packers
04-16-2009, 05:01 PM
we need someone to play defense and not look to score every time he touches the ball...so therefore half the players in this draft are out

crewfan13
04-16-2009, 06:06 PM
Depending on who we resign/sign in FA and who we trade, I would like Eric Maynor if pg is still a position of need. I think Maynor can turn into a CP3 type of player, prolly not quite as good, but I think he'll be close. Either that or someone like Tyreke Evans. I just hope we don't "waste" another first round draft pick, its been awhile since I've been excited to see our first rounder play.

drama1386
04-16-2009, 09:03 PM
i keep getting the 11th pick and the bucks taking brandon jennings. i'll take him. he's a very good basketball player. and i like the fact that he has played a year of pro basketball in europe. if we do draft a pg, sessions is gone. if we draft a PF, villanueva is gone. i'd rather re-sign villanueva and let sessions walk. big men who can spread the floor, shoot the 3 and post up are hard to find in the NBA.

salsa
04-19-2009, 01:53 AM
I did it like 100 times and i got the 10th everytime. And they took eric maynor like half the times. I really want Ty Evans from memphis. If he stayed all 4 years he could be like a 1 or 2 overall pick, but he is only a freshman.

Brew Crew
04-19-2009, 08:44 AM
i keep getting the 11th pick and the bucks taking brandon jennings. i'll take him. he's a very good basketball player. and i like the fact that he has played a year of pro basketball in europe. if we do draft a pg, sessions is gone. if we draft a PF, villanueva is gone. i'd rather re-sign villanueva and let sessions walk. big men who can spread the floor, shoot the 3 and post up are hard to find in the NBA.

I would be extremely happy to get Jennings. That would allow us to make the easy choice of grabbing CV. I wouldn't mind signing Sessions as well, (Of course...We'd have to open cap space) then either keeping him and Jennings as our PG's, or trade him for something good.

crewfan13
04-19-2009, 01:48 PM
I wouldn't mind Lawson, Maynor, Evans or Jennings. I think they can all turn into good ball players. Those guys can all be impact players for us. I think it would be interesting if we got a top 3 pick. Griffin is clearly one, and I hear Rubio is prolly gonna go two, but who do you guys think we would take if we got the 3?

WInative
04-19-2009, 02:48 PM
this way to early we have to wait till may 19th for the lottery and hopefully the balls fall are way in which i think the best thing to do is trade the pick and redd and get someone with all-star potential in here! we need someone the fans can get exited to see and go to the games to get some money in the team otherwise let the countdown to the bucks moving out of milwaukee!

jtrinaldi
04-19-2009, 09:31 PM
dude if we get three we gotta take thabeet 7'3 and move bogut to PF and let cv walk bogut is the size of an average power forward in the NBA. Thats only logical........i cant wait till may 19th
pg-sessions
sg-redd
sf-RJ
pf-Andruw bogut
C- Hasheem Thabeet

i know its a long shot but if we do get the 3 pick then thabeet has to be our guy .........there is no better option assooming griffin,and rubio go one and 2

Brew Crew
04-19-2009, 10:31 PM
Well I can assure you Bogut isn't moving positions. They signed him to a big deal as the center of our future, and that's the only position he and the Bucks organization expect him to play.

crewfan13
04-20-2009, 01:20 PM
^^^Agreed thats why I'd be curious to see who we would take at three. Having Bogut and Thabeet would be alright, but they are both too slow to cover a guy like Chris Bosh. Bosh would take then outside and shoot 15 footers over them. Thabeet is a good shot blocker, but its alot tougher to block shots in the NBA so he'd be good for a team that needs a center, which I don't think the bucks are. I think there best bet would be to trade down if we somehow got the three and griffin and rubio are gone.

Brew Crew
04-20-2009, 01:42 PM
^^^Agreed thats why I'd be curious to see who we would take at three. Having Bogut and Thabeet would be alright, but they are both too slow to cover a guy like Chris Bosh. Bosh would take then outside and shoot 15 footers over them. Thabeet is a good shot blocker, but its alot tougher to block shots in the NBA so he'd be good for a team that needs a center, which I don't think the bucks are. I think there best bet would be to trade down if we somehow got the three and griffin and rubio are gone.

If we got the 3, I'd pray that Rubio doesn't get taken or else we'd probably take a guy we draft for need whose lower on the board. There is Jordan Hill who gets good reviews, I've never really seen him play or payed attention to him in games, so I wouldn't really know.

Brew Crew
04-22-2009, 09:42 AM
Someone who has the power, needs to sticky this thread. I have no idea how to do that...

Anyways, I thought I'd post this because it's pretty informative...

Perhaps more importantly, Woelfel states that an executive in the league office he spoke with believes the luxury tax will likely be around $71 million--which would be a big help for the Bucks given their current cap situation. As of now, the Bucks have $64.4 committed to 10 players. That includes the player options for Elson and Allen, but excludes Sessions, Villanueva, and the Bucks' lottery pick. Most recent projections have been for the tax to be at $68 or $69, so an extra couple million could make a huge difference as the Bucks try to keep as many assets as possible.

This is pretty good news.

Bucks24226
04-28-2009, 05:47 PM
Someone who has the power, needs to sticky this thread. I have no idea how to do that...

Anyways, I thought I'd post this because it's pretty informative...

This is pretty good news.

only Mods and TM's can Sticky a thread

Bucks24226
04-30-2009, 02:25 PM
I hope we get TY TY

OC Knights #11
05-01-2009, 04:51 PM
I got up to number 2 and we took rubio. I don't want rubio.

Bucks24226
05-01-2009, 05:22 PM
^^ if we get #2 i want Thabeet

MoJay
05-04-2009, 02:40 PM
my 10th try we got #1 and chose Griffin but who cares, getting number 1 pick is really slim

packer89
05-06-2009, 11:34 PM
They wont get the number 1...Jennings, Curry or Lawson would be sick

C-Dub
05-08-2009, 08:36 AM
Thabeet would be awesome to have down in the post with bogut, wed have good rebounders and pretty descent scorers

Smithy04
05-19-2009, 08:20 PM
The Milwaukee Bucks have a 1% chance of winning the 2009 NBA Draft Lottery. Let's keep our fingers crossed to win it tonight at 7:30 pm on ESPN before the Nuggets vs. Lakers game.

ifhmondays
05-19-2009, 08:40 PM
Dajuan Blair if if we get 10

soxnfins
05-19-2009, 10:54 PM
Give me Demar DeRozen or Jonny Flynn at 10 :drool:

cameroncrazies2
05-20-2009, 04:17 AM
Unfortunately, the Bucks stayed where they're at with the 10th pick. I was hoping to move up at least one spot but I think we'll be at 10 since our two tradeable assets are free agents.

As for the 10th pick, I think Blair, Henderson, Holiday and Flynn are all potentials. I'd like to get Tyreke Evans, but I think either the Warriors or Knicks will take him.

favre_4life
05-20-2009, 10:17 AM
Great the 10th pick. What the **** do we do with that! Blair= Just another Tractor Trailor. Flynn= Meh, just not THAT good. Holiday=What the **** is he? A PG or a SG, great another "tweener". Henderson= Um, did you see that last game he played? What was he like 1 for 10, no thanks. No what we need is an actual SUPERSTAR. You know someone to fill seats and creat excitment. Not another ****ing role player! We need to trade up if anything, because fi Tyreke Evans is gone, were ****ed.