PDA

View Full Version : No LAKERS/CAVS fans. NEUTRAL FANS only - Who would you rather win the title this

JordansBulls
04-07-2009, 11:03 AM
No LAKERS or CAVS fans. NEUTRAL FANS only - Who would you rather win the title this year. Lebron or Kobe?

Something I have to ask,

Let's say the Lakers and Cavs met in the NBA Finals this year, who would you rather win the title this year between Lebron or Kobe?

Now this is just asking if both teams got to the finals. I just am curious who most would pull for to win it all.

todu82
04-07-2009, 11:04 AM
Lebron

bctgg27
04-07-2009, 11:27 AM
I am going with Kobe. By winning a title without Shaq any criticism of his talent or leadership will go away. Lebron will surely win one title or more in his career.

bahama0811
04-07-2009, 11:28 AM
I'd rather LeBron win.

DrDEADalready
04-07-2009, 11:28 AM
Neither. to be honest. but if I had to choose I'd pick Lebron. cause he doesn't have one. but I'd much rather have Dwight Howard win one. if the Jazz get knocked out.

Unruly Fan
04-07-2009, 11:32 AM
Cavs

ATX
04-07-2009, 11:45 AM
I have to go with Cleveland. I have the East bias, but I'd rather have LeBron win. My money is still on a Boston/Lakers rematch however.

VCaintdead17
04-07-2009, 11:45 AM
It kills me to choose either, but I went wiith Kobe.

ShakeN'Bake
04-07-2009, 11:47 AM
Id have to go with Lebron

Sox Appeal
04-07-2009, 11:49 AM
Neither. to be honest. but if I had to choose I'd pick Lebron. cause he doesn't have one. but I'd much rather have Dwight Howard win one. if the Jazz get knocked out.

Dwight Howard is yet to accomplish anything in the playoffs, how you could pick him over somebody like LeBron or Kobe is beyond me.

NYK|NYY
04-07-2009, 11:51 AM
I kind of want the Cavs to win, but as a Knick I don't think that would help us in the future.

zo#33
04-07-2009, 11:53 AM
cavs and lebron

MilfHunter07
04-07-2009, 11:55 AM
Lebron, I think the lakers fans are obnoxious

skny_txn
04-07-2009, 11:55 AM
I guess Kobe. Nooooo cuz that would mean Phil would get another ring for nothing but coaching 3 of the best to ever play the game. (MJ, Shaq, Kobe) So I guess Lebron. Nooooo wait cuz that would mean we'd see more of those rediculous pregame and during game and post game rituals that he does. Im gonna go ahead say Yao Ming and the Rockets just to prove Tmac has been the problem all along.

Don Starks
04-07-2009, 12:02 PM
kobe, because i want the knicks to have a better chance of getting Lebron in 2010. but i also think the lakers have a better team then the cavs. i think the team around lebron is garbage, the front office has done nothing to put a legit threat around him. no offense to cavs fans i really dont mean to piss any one off i just would have thought that by now they could have gotten him another all star. and mo williams doesnt count cause he pretty much got to the all star game by default.

KB24PG16
04-07-2009, 12:17 PM
No LAKERS or CAVS fans. NEUTRAL FANS only - Who would you rather win the title this year. Lebron or Kobe?

Something I have to ask,

Let's say the Lakers and Cavs met in the NBA Finals this year, who would you rather win the title this year between Lebron or Kobe?

Now this is just asking if both teams got to the finals. I just am curious who most would pull for to win it all.

who do u want to win?

DrDEADalready
04-07-2009, 12:19 PM
Dwight Howard is yet to accomplish anything in the playoffs, how you could pick him over somebody like LeBron or Kobe is beyond me.

I picked him. because he is my favorite player outside of a Jazz Jersey you got a problem with it bucko?

theimortalone
04-07-2009, 12:20 PM
Cavs. I want to see Lebron win his ring. he deserves it.

BTownTeamsRKing
04-07-2009, 12:22 PM
wow. next time just ask me if id rather go blind or deaf.

honestly if it were literally ONLY Kobe or Lebron. not considering the teams or fraud caoches. easily KOBE.

THE MTL
04-07-2009, 12:26 PM
I would rather see Lebron win it! He deserves it more and is far more important to his team than Kobe. I dont like the Lakers at all. And im a Knicks fan who wants Lebron in 2010. So Im actually going for Boston!

However, I rather Boston run it back again. KG!

JayW_1023
04-07-2009, 12:26 PM
I would like to see the team win that has yet to win a title. An NBA title will finally put Cleveland on the map.

prodigy
04-07-2009, 12:28 PM
kobe, because i want the knicks to have a better chance of getting Lebron in 2010. but i also think the lakers have a better team then the cavs. i think the team around lebron is garbage, the front office has done nothing to put a legit threat around him. no offense to cavs fans i really dont mean to piss any one off i just would have thought that by now they could have gotten him another all star. and mo williams doesnt count cause he pretty much got to the all star game by default.

:bs:

Just leave.

UK Bull
04-07-2009, 12:29 PM
Kobe i dont like the cavs

JayW_1023
04-07-2009, 12:30 PM
If we suddenly see alot new 'neutral' members popping up at the forums, I won't be the least suprised.

BTownTeamsRKing
04-07-2009, 12:36 PM
idk how u guys can hate Kobe. he is a killa with the ball. He does play a little selfish, but this guy is every baller's dream. he isnt incredibly oversized (cough). he just has incredible skills. He doesnt give the media any BS to run with. hes straight business. he doesnt talk a big game and then back off.

Kobe has my respect as a Celtics fan.

barbjake
04-07-2009, 12:55 PM

:clap:

i second this.

PHX-SOXFAN
04-07-2009, 01:00 PM
If we suddenly see alot new 'neutral' members popping up at the forums, I won't be the least suprised.

do you mean like the lakerfans who still voted kobe in the poll?

nice job paying attention to instructions homers. why can't we ever do one of these polls where lakerfans follow instructions?

NYYCowboys
04-07-2009, 01:05 PM
I kind of want the Cavs to win, but as a Knick I don't think that would help us in the future.

yea exactly

what54!?
04-07-2009, 01:07 PM
eh let the cavs get a title banner. no disrespect to kobe or the lakers

lunatik487
04-07-2009, 01:13 PM
Kobe, so that the Knicks can bag up LeBron in 2010.

GspLAL
04-07-2009, 01:21 PM
I guess Kobe. Nooooo cuz that would mean Phil would get another ring for nothing but coaching 3 of the best to ever play the game. (MJ, Shaq, Kobe) So I guess Lebron. Nooooo wait cuz that would mean we'd see more of those rediculous pregame and during game and post game rituals that he does. Im gonna go ahead say Yao Ming and the Rockets just to prove Tmac has been the problem all along.

lmao :laugh:

GspLAL
04-07-2009, 01:21 PM

honestly if it were literally ONLY Kobe or Lebron. not considering the teams or fraud caoches. easily KOBE.

:speechless:

NYKnickFanatic
04-07-2009, 01:26 PM
King James.

GspLAL
04-07-2009, 01:29 PM
idk how u guys can hate Kobe. he is a killa with the ball. He does play a little selfish, but this guy is every baller's dream. he isnt incredibly oversized (cough). he just has incredible skills. He doesnt give the media any BS to run with. hes straight business. he doesnt talk a big game and then back off.

Like Celtic fans say, people love to hate winners. :D

nickster16301
04-07-2009, 01:31 PM
lebron is just so fun to watch

niners395
04-07-2009, 01:32 PM
I'd rather have lebron win but if Lebron won he most likely wouldn't leave the cavs in 2010, so I voted Kobe, plus kobe would be able to prove he can win without shaq.

Hawkeye15
04-07-2009, 01:35 PM
LeBron I guess. I would like to see Kobe win one without Shaq, but the fact is, I wouldn't be able to take Laker fans anymore at all if that happened.

SeoulBeatz
04-07-2009, 01:36 PM
Lebron, if he wants to be Like Mike hes gonna have to start with that. And he's a very classy player and is great for the league, whoever wouldnt want him to win at all is just a hater or a Wade fan lol

Thatruth32
04-07-2009, 01:45 PM
warriors fan... i say bron.. we seen kobe win 3 already lets see bron take his legacy up a few notches

king4day
04-07-2009, 01:50 PM
Between the two, I'd pick the Cavs. Not so much for Lebron, but for guys like Wally, Big Z, and Andy. But mostly, for the city. That team never won it and if LBJ leaves, it'll stay that way for a long time.

what54!?
04-07-2009, 01:50 PM
Lebron, if he wants to be Like Mike hes gonna have to start with that. And he's a very classy player and is great for the league, whoever wouldnt want him to win at all is just a hater or a Wade fan lol
I'm a wade and hopes he win a title. :confused:

You must mean kobe hater

macc
04-07-2009, 01:55 PM
To the better player Kobe Bryant

roygconner
04-07-2009, 02:48 PM
I would say that neither is even going to make it to the finals. Just because you all watch ESPN and all of these other sports channels and they basicaly have already made the finals with nobody even playing. I would say in the west that ANYBODY could go to the finals. In the east I wouldn't be surprised if the Cavs or the Celts were knocked out by one of the underdogs in the first round. More than likely it will not be the Cavs as the NBA will not go for that. I would love to see the Magic come out of the east. ******* Lebron the most babied and overrated/hyped player in the NBA. When you get to take 4 to 5 steps everytime you go to the hoop and do whatever you want on the court I am pretty sure that ANY of the stars in the NBA could have the stats he does.

magichatnumber9
04-07-2009, 03:07 PM
I am going with Kobe. By winning a title without Shaq any criticism of his talent or leadership will go away. Lebron will surely win one title or more in his career.Leadership? the guy is the worst teammate ever. Just ask T.Ariza

magichatnumber9
04-07-2009, 03:09 PM

honestly if it were literally ONLY Kobe or Lebron. not considering the teams or fraud caoches. easily KOBE. FRAUD COACHES I love it.

DreamShaker
04-07-2009, 03:49 PM
I would like to see Lebron win one...then come to the Rockets and help Yao get one;)

madiaz3
04-07-2009, 03:49 PM

nice job paying attention to instructions homers. why can't we ever do one of these polls where lakerfans follow instructions?

wait how do you know this again?

MiamiHeat
04-07-2009, 03:55 PM
Kobe ,

ESPN and NBA will show Lebron 24/7 for about 1 year if he wins one
and more dickriding will come if Lebron wins one

king4day
04-07-2009, 04:00 PM
wait how do you know this again?

Click on the numbers in the poll results.
If they have an 'underline' under it, then you can see who voted for what.

IrespectNumber3
04-07-2009, 04:06 PM
Kobe...If kobe doesn't get it this year he wont get it again...If Lebron gets it this year...I don't think he'll win it next year...Hes gonna be where Dwade was at the year he won it...Not gonna have the same Drive or teammates to get it done again...and with the team he has now they'll sign all of the players just because they have a ring...
Therefore Lebron in 2010 will be pissed...He wont know whether to leave his team or Stay...and then that will put alot more pressure on him

And he might not get another chance till every star in the league dies down...just like the kobe era...to reemerge with the Cavs...

I wonder if anyone understood that

IrespectNumber3
04-07-2009, 04:10 PM
I think Lebron Needs a REAL sidekick...Not a Mo Williams...but maybe even an Amare Bosh Wade Dwight Cp3...i dont know if he has to leave his team..go to another or make a serious trade...but if Lebron doesn't get that...I don't think Lebron isn't going to have that Duncan Shaq Jordan Magic Bird type domination over the NBA

DLeeicious
04-07-2009, 04:13 PM
I think Lebron Needs a REAL sidekick...Not a Mo Williams...but maybe even an Amare Bosh Wade Dwight Cp3...i dont know if he has to leave his team..go to another or make a serious trade...but if Lebron doesn't get that...I don't think Lebron isn't going to have that Duncan Shaq Jordan Magic Bird type domination over the NBA

Lebron took his team to the finals with way less than he has this season.

lakerboy
04-07-2009, 04:33 PM
LeBron I guess. I would like to see Kobe win one without Shaq, but the fact is, I wouldn't be able to take Laker fans anymore at all if that happened.

Even as a semi-obnoxious biased Laker fan myself, there are going to be way too many even more annoying fans in the forum!

RaiderLakersA's
04-07-2009, 04:33 PM
Whoops, sorry, didn't mean to skew the results. Please subtract 1 vote from Kobe's tally, if it will help preserve the scientific accuracy of this poll.

Kakaroach
04-07-2009, 04:41 PM
Lebron James and the Cavs. Hopefully it would stop all of the talk about 2010...

defender4m
04-07-2009, 04:47 PM
Kobe, to show that he can do without shaq finally

EX-TREME
04-07-2009, 04:51 PM
kobe

HOZ THE KNICK
04-07-2009, 04:51 PM
the king

Raps08-09 Champ
04-07-2009, 05:05 PM
Not having the Lakers fans vote makes a big difference.

ggg
04-07-2009, 05:12 PM
kobe will win because he got better supporting cast. i am a laker fan, i live in l.a. but i have to agree, laker fans in here are ridiculous.

ShakeN'Bake
04-07-2009, 05:21 PM

I dont hate Kobe I agree with everything you say and Kobe has my respect too. But the fact is I respect Red more and dont want to see Phil catch up to him so therefor I had to go with Lebron because if Kobe wins another Phil does too.

Raps08-09 Champ
04-07-2009, 05:23 PM
Kobe ,

Since when did you come back?

superkegger
04-07-2009, 05:27 PM
Cavs. I want to see Lebron win his ring. he deserves it.

No one deserves something until they do it. Karl Malone doesn't deserve a ring. He didn't win one. He doesn't deserve it. I hate it when people say this. KG never deserved a ring until last year, when he and his team dominated and won it. Before that, he didn't deserve a ring for being the player that he was. If you don't accomplish a goal, you don't deserve the prize.

IrespectNumber3
04-07-2009, 05:34 PM
Lebron took his team to the finals with way less than he has this season.

They got SWEPT by the spurs just as they will with the Lakers...It will be a finals that everybody will say Kobe is soo much better then Lebron...thats why I dont even want them to be in the finals...because they cant compete at that NBA Finals Level...If they spurs got into the finals again they might pull it off...their so many teams in the west that can Matchup and beat the Cavs...its not even funny

Hawkeye15
04-07-2009, 05:35 PM
No one deserves something until they do it. Karl Malone doesn't deserve a ring. He didn't win one. He doesn't deserve it. I hate it when people say this. KG never deserved a ring until last year, when he and his team dominated and won it. Before that, he didn't deserve a ring for being the player that he was. If you don't accomplish a goal, you don't deserve the prize.

agreed. You just described the mentality of our country as a whole. Everyone thinks they are entitled to this or that. What happened to earning something? And you know what, sometimes you can work as hard as you can, and you still won't get what you want. That is called life. Quit being a victim and grow a pair.

Hawkeye15
04-07-2009, 05:37 PM
They got SWEPT by the spurs just as they will with the Lakers...It will be a finals that everybody will say Kobe is soo much better then Lebron...thats why I dont even want them to be in the finals...because they cant compete at that NBA Finals Level...If they spurs got into the finals again they might pull it off...their so many teams in the west that can Matchup and beat the Cavs...its not even funny

so you expect the Lakers to just waltz into Cleveland and beat them? And don't bring up the regular season. It doesn't matter. They are not winning 2 games in Cleveland that easy

IrespectNumber3
04-07-2009, 05:40 PM
agreed. You just described the mentality of our country as a whole. Everyone thinks they are entitled to this or that. What happened to earning something? And you know what, sometimes you can work as hard as you can, and you still won't get what you want. That is called life. Quit being a victim and grow a pair.

This is exactly why I think Lebron Needs another top 10 player in the league with him...He has a good cast but he needs an Elite Player...I believe Mo williams is good...but teams like LA Boston Nuggets Magic have so much depth over the cavs its not even funny....

He needs a Superior player on the team with him

Hawkeye15
04-07-2009, 05:43 PM
This is exactly why I think Lebron Needs another top 10 player in the league with him...He has a good cast but he needs an Elite Player...I believe Mo williams is good...but teams like LA Boston Nuggets Magic have so much depth over the cavs its not even funny....

He needs a Superior player on the team with him

we will see. I think the Cavs can win it this year. But yeah, he could use a post stud

Raps08-09 Champ
04-07-2009, 05:47 PM
I thought no Lakers and Cavs fan.

I just seen like 7 Lakers fans vote and 5 Cavs fans vote.

JordansBulls
04-07-2009, 07:05 PM
I thought no Lakers and Cavs fan.

I just seen like 7 Lakers fans vote and 5 Cavs fans vote.

People just vote when they see a name. They never read anything prior to it.

GspLAL
04-07-2009, 07:29 PM
Won't vote but obviously I wanna see Kobe win and one of the reasons is I'm curious to see if ESPN will ride Lebron as much.

BLOMETSFAN
04-07-2009, 07:48 PM
I gotta go with Kobe....for all the "Next Jordans", he has shown the most and by winning without Shaq, he will cement his legacy.

RaiderLakersA's
04-07-2009, 07:54 PM
so you expect the Lakers to just waltz into Cleveland and beat them? They are not winning 2 games in Cleveland that easy

No. Even the Redeem Team struggled in the Gold Medal game. But in the end you just knew. You just knew.

And HCA is only good for one game in the Finals. If the Lakers were to steal one of the first two, that extends the series. A protracted series favors the team with the most talent and deeper bench. Barring any major disasters, the Cavs in this scenario would be facing the Lakers at full strength. Even Boston didn't have to deal with that last year. I've got no beef with the Cavs, but they are not as good or as determined as the 2008 Celtics. Not by a longshot.

superkegger
04-07-2009, 07:55 PM
Are you serious? LMAO...

Can you please name me 9 players better than kobe on the all time list. Actually ill cut u some slack, name 5 players better than kobe all time.

the order goes 1 jordan 2 kobe/1 kobe 2 jordan....depending on who you ask.

:sigh:

Stop posting, you give the rest of Laker fans a terrible name. Kobe isn't a top 10 player all time. Period. I love Kobe, favorite player of all time for me, but he's not surpassed the greats. Get schooled on NBA history, and stop making a fool of yourself.

Ironman5219
04-07-2009, 08:04 PM
James.... I hate LA and everything about the Fakers....

Game_Over
04-07-2009, 08:06 PM
:sigh:

Stop posting, you give the rest of Laker fans a terrible name. Kobe isn't a top 10 player all time. Period. I love Kobe, favorite player of all time for me, but he's not surpassed the greats. Get schooled on NBA history, and stop making a fool of yourself.

I guess the memo of no Lakers fans doesn't apply to you, Lebron for me as someone else said I hate Lakers fans!!

Westbrook36
04-07-2009, 08:06 PM
I really have no problem with either of these guys winning it.

Lebron James - I want him to be a Top 5 player all-time and In order to do that he has to win championships. I see so much potential into an already 30/7/7 guy

Kobe - I want him to get a championship with Shaq and just because hes such a good player but MJ >> Kobe all day IMO

KeithLBC
04-07-2009, 08:09 PM
This thread is so pointless. It just goes to show how many people hate Kobe and/or the Lakers. The Lakers have one of the biggest fan bases out there, but are also one of the most hated teams. By not allowing Lakers fans to vote, you basically allow anyone who doesn't like the lakers to dominate the vote.

Obviously, I'd rather have Kobe win but I'm going to follow the thread rules and not vote.

G-Funk
04-07-2009, 08:13 PM
Kobe ,

I second that

KeithLBC
04-07-2009, 08:15 PM
I guess the memo of no Lakers fans doesn't apply to you, Lebron for me as someone else said I hate Lakers fans!!

This is exactly what I was talking about, it's not whether you want Kobe to win or not, it's whether you're a fan of the lakers or not.

superkegger
04-07-2009, 08:18 PM

I really don't care a whole lot about who he wants to vote and not vote in the poll. If there's a poll, and it's a thread worth posting in I'm gonna vote. I mean, I'm relly sorry that I skeewed this scientifi reasearch JB was doing...

Besides, we all know that Lakers are easily the most hated team in the NBA. You ask people to name the 3 teams they hate the most, and if they're not Laker fans, there is a good chance, a very good chance the Lakers are in their top 3 of teams they hate the most. Same way for Kobe, you either love him, or hate him, and a lot of people hate him

This poll simply illustrates that. It wasn't a question that needed to be asked, especially on PSD. We all know people hate the Lakers and people generally like LeBron. It was simply a backhanded way for JB to hate on the Lakers.

G-Funk
04-07-2009, 08:23 PM
I really don't care a whole lot about who he wants to vote and not vote in the poll. If there's a poll, and it's a thread worth posting in I'm gonna vote. I mean, I'm relly sorry that I skeewed this scientifi reasearch JB was doing...

Besides, we all know that Lakers are easily the most hated team in the NBA. You ask people to name the 3 teams they hate the most, and if they're not Laker fans, there is a good chance, a very good chance the Lakers are in their top 3 of teams they hate the most. Same way for Kobe, you either love him, or hate him, and a lot of people hate him

This poll simply illustrates that. It wasn't a question that needed to be asked, especially on PSD. We all know people hate the Lakers and people generally like LeBron. It was simply a backhanded way for JB to hate on the Lakers.

Exactly:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

People don't even like Lebron he's just an excuse to diss Kobe/Lakers

Raps08-09 Champ
04-07-2009, 08:27 PM
Why do you guys think that we hate Kobe?

A lot of us don't hate Kobe, its the fans that ride his jockstrap that make us want to hate Kobe. I never had a problem with Kobe before but when I signed up on PSD, I saw a lot of ridiculous post about Kobe. It's not Lakers fans in general but the ones that make Kobe seem like he's a god. I seen crazy post like Kobe>Jordan or Kobe is a top 10 player of all time. For those fans who think that, GET OVER YOURSELF. Kobe can't equal to Jordan and Kobe can't pass all these greats to be a Top 10 player of all time. Until Kobe gets more awards and trophies, he doesn't even come close to being a top 10 player.

G-Funk
04-07-2009, 08:27 PM
ATX, AWC713, bahama0811, BALLER71, barbjake, blackjack_119, Blindmolerat, BosoxPapi61, Brosiff, BSD8393, Chaudhry, cr00zi3, DABEARS23, DerekRE_3, DLeeicious, DrDEADalready, DreamShaker, Frrrrank!!!, Game_Over, George Karl, Hawkeye15, heyman321, HOZ THE KNICK, IBleedPurple, iced_earth4, Ironman5219, IRUAM #21, jand225, JayW_1023, Kakaroach, kEviN21, king4day, klvanzu, Lo Porto, magichatnumber9, MakaSizzle, masalex1205, mavwar53, MGB, mikeymenicci, MilfHunter07, Nadhi1, nickster16301, NYKnickFanatic, NYtilIdie, NYY3487, op12, oshea225, Pauleboman, PHX-SOXFAN, prodigy, Raps08-09 Champ, ReymanEjazzfan, SeoulBeatz, sfgs558, ShakeN'Bake, sixers247, Sly Guy, SMS07, Sox Appeal, Thatruth32, THE MTL, theimortalone, tjp2033, todu82, ugottabjoshinme, Unruly Fan, unwantedplayer, Vinny642, YankeeFan89, Young2Kinsler, zipsbgsu, znick21

what a surprise

D-Leethal
04-07-2009, 08:29 PM
Laker fans that claim Kobe is better than MJ is the reason noone likes the Lakers..........

Vinny642
04-07-2009, 08:29 PM
I dislike them both alot, but I like lebron a little more then Kobe

KeithLBC
04-07-2009, 08:31 PM
Why do you guys think that we hate Kobe?

A lot of us don't hate Kobe, its the fans that ride his jockstrap that make us want to hate Kobe. I never had a problem with Kobe before but when I signed up on PSD, I saw a lot of ridiculous post about Kobe. It's not Lakers fans in general but the ones that make Kobe seem like he's a god. I seen crazy post like Kobe>Jordan or Kobe is a top 10 player of all time. For those fans who think that, GET OVER YOURSELF. Kobe can't equal to Jordan and Kobe can't pass all these greats to be a Top 10 player of all time. Until Kobe gets more awards and trophies, he doesn't even come close to being a top 10 player.

So what if some Lakers fans say that, some people are dilusional and don't know what they're talking about. Take for example your screen name, Raps 08-09 champs. That's a pretty bold statement, does that mean I should hate all Raptors fans and think they're all crazy?

G-Funk
04-07-2009, 08:36 PM
Laker fans that claim Kobe is better than MJ is the reason noone likes the Lakers..........

Why can't you respect someones opinion ???? What's so hard about that???Is it cause they don't like ur favorite player as much?

Vinny642
04-07-2009, 08:38 PM
ATX, AWC713, bahama0811, BALLER71, barbjake, blackjack_119, Blindmolerat, BosoxPapi61, Brosiff, BSD8393, Chaudhry, cr00zi3, DABEARS23, DerekRE_3, DLeeicious, DrDEADalready, DreamShaker, Frrrrank!!!, Game_Over, George Karl, Hawkeye15, heyman321, HOZ THE KNICK, IBleedPurple, iced_earth4, Ironman5219, IRUAM #21, jand225, JayW_1023, Kakaroach, kEviN21, king4day, klvanzu, Lo Porto, magichatnumber9, MakaSizzle, masalex1205, mavwar53, MGB, mikeymenicci, MilfHunter07, Nadhi1, nickster16301, NYKnickFanatic, NYtilIdie, NYY3487, op12, oshea225, Pauleboman, PHX-SOXFAN, prodigy, Raps08-09 Champ, ReymanEjazzfan, SeoulBeatz, sfgs558, ShakeN'Bake, sixers247, Sly Guy, SMS07, Sox Appeal, Thatruth32, THE MTL, theimortalone, tjp2033, todu82, ugottabjoshinme, Unruly Fan, unwantedplayer, Vinny642, YankeeFan89, Young2Kinsler, zipsbgsu, znick21

what a surprise

these r people that were viewing?

Raps08-09 Champ
04-07-2009, 08:38 PM
So what if some Lakers fans say that, some people are dilusional. Take for example your screen name, Raps 08-09 champs. That's a pretty delusional statement, does that mean I should hate all Raptors fans and think they're all crazy?

Lol. My name was more for the fun of it and its was a joke at first but my friend dared me.

And you do have a point and most fans do make delusional statements and all fans from different teams make those statement. But look at PSD. If you look at it, atleast 60-80% of those fans that make these statements are lakers fans. We know Kobe is a great player and all but some people just seem to push it.

Hawkeye15
04-07-2009, 08:46 PM
Why can't you respect someones opinion ???? What's so hard about that???Is it cause they don't like ur favorite player as much?

I hear ya on that dude, but anyone who says Kobe is better than Michael Jordan doesn't deserve respect.

Hawkeye15
04-07-2009, 08:48 PM

what a surprise

are these the ones that voted for LeBron? paste the laker voters as well then. I am sure you will se many neutral fans in there as well.

KeithLBC
04-07-2009, 08:49 PM

Those are the people that voted for Lebron. There's a lot of Celtics fans in there :eyebrow:

RaiderLakersA's
04-07-2009, 08:49 PM
So what if some Lakers fans say that, some people are delusional. Take for example your screen name, Raps 08-09 champs. That's a pretty delusional statement, does that mean I should hate all Raptors fans and think they're all crazy?

Dude, save your breath. You're expecting a rational conclusion from a very irrational mindset.

The reality is there are asshat fans on every team. The larger the fanbase, the more storied the team, the more hyperbole from some of the fans...and the increased likelihood of a direct correlation to haters of said fans and/or team. Don't let it get to you. It's their cross to bear. I'm both a Lakers and a Raiders fan, albeit a respectful one, so take my word for it. Haters and asshats go hand in hand.

KeithLBC
04-07-2009, 08:50 PM
are these the ones that voted for LeBron? paste the laker voters as well then. I am sure you will se many neutral fans in there as well.

!vikes2008!, 5+7=DYNASTY!!!, ALQ20, anjolomotan, bambam27, bctgg27, BG946, BLOMETSFAN, BTownTeamsRKing, Chateamsfan, Choi1, DaNtHeMaN628, defender4m, Don Starks, dtmagnet, EHL, EX-TREME, fairandbalanced, Giaps, Gro_Da_Fro_Back, iluvsports2much, JJ81, justafan, Kabowdos, KHinrich12, L@ker4Life, LA412, LAKERRS24, LaKeRs824, lunatik487, MAC10TIZZY, macc, madiaz3, marlinsfan24, MiamiHeat, NBAdyNASTY, niners395, RaiderLakersA's, roygconner, shas, sportscrazy34, still1ballin, superkegger, tkshy, UK Bull, VCaintdead17, yojoe792, _KB24_

Brooke
04-07-2009, 08:56 PM

and not every Laker fan thinks that so please dont make assumptions about everyone

I love Kobe BUT he isnt better than MJ

Vinny642
04-07-2009, 08:56 PM
Those are the people that voted for Lebron. There's a lot of Celtics fans in there :eyebrow:

How do you check who voted?

soundjunkies2
04-07-2009, 08:59 PM
and not every Laker fan thinks that so please dont make assumptions about everyone

:clap: Exactly

Punkindrublic03
04-07-2009, 09:02 PM
Bron Bron. He needs to solidify his greatness with a Title.

superkegger
04-07-2009, 09:32 PM
Bron Bron. He needs to solidify his greatness with a Title.

You know, I was gonna respond to this, but you're just not worth it.

KeithLBC
04-07-2009, 09:35 PM

in the polling area on the top where it says vote now, look to the right. It says "view poll results"

Vinny642
04-07-2009, 09:37 PM
o0o0o iight lol

D-Leethal
04-07-2009, 09:46 PM

I didn't say they all think that, I meant the ones that go on here and say that and are more interested in arguing why kobe is better than LBJ or Wade instead of making respectable bball conversatinon, are the reason people like to hate Kobe and LA .... I personally like the Lakers and think Kobe is still the best in the world....just making an observation

LAKERMANIA
04-07-2009, 09:49 PM
I think voting based on fans on a sports forum is dumb..

Majority of the voters who voted for Lebron are people who believe that Kobe's/ Laker fans are ******** rather than ACTUALLY believing that Lebron deserves a ring

Vinny642
04-07-2009, 10:24 PM
I'd rather none of them get a ring. But there was no option to none in the voting.

ShakeN'Bake
04-07-2009, 10:36 PM

I didnt vote for Lebron because I hate Kobe. In fact I far from hate Kobe I think he is a great player with great talent and deserves respect. In fact I would love for Kobe to win another ring so he can finally prove to us that he can do it without Shaq, but I simply dont want to see him win another ring with Phil as coach. I dont want to see Phil Jackson catch up to Red in tittles, so therefore I voted for Lebron because right now Id much rather see him win the ship and Phil not get closer to Red.

superkegger
04-07-2009, 10:39 PM
I didnt vote for Lebron because I hate Kobe. In fact I far from hate Kobe I think he is a great player with great talent and deserves respect. In fact I would love for Kobe to win another ring so he can finally prove to us that he can do it without Shaq, but I simply dont want to see him win another ring with Phil as coach. I dont want to see Phil Jackson catch up to Red in tittles, so therefore I voted for Lebron because right now Id much rather see him win the ship and Phil not get closer to Red.

You mean surpass Red. Red and Phil both have 9 titles as a coach. Red has several as a GM.

ShakeN'Bake
04-07-2009, 10:41 PM
You mean surpass Red. Red and Phil both have 9 titles as a coach. Red has several as a GM.

Ya sorry my bad.

IversonIsKrazy
04-08-2009, 12:21 AM
Kobe. LeBron is still under 24, hes still got a GREAT 6-7 years left, Kobes 30, just abt 2 years left. He still needs his Finals MVP, then maybe he'll re-locate to Italy.

ElMarroAfamado
04-08-2009, 01:54 AM
yeah i think the 80 60 is people HATING Kobe more than people LIKING lebron james

with that said....id rather see kobe win a ring
then dwight howard
how cool would it be to have dwight win one, unlike lebron james, he is a genuinely likeable guy and i dont think any NBA fan could possibly dislike Howard

nstachowski
04-08-2009, 02:54 AM
Neither :)

nstachowski
04-08-2009, 02:56 AM
^^I'd agree, Howard would be great to see win a title.

DaaBoTownSox
04-08-2009, 03:29 AM

Something I have to ask,

LeBron.

DenButsu
04-08-2009, 04:45 AM
lol @ all the Lakers fans voting for Kobe - they should probably be docked by at least 12 votes in the poll results by my count... :rolleyes:

(Yeah, I'm lookin' at you, COBY KARL, ironkobe, JJ81, L@ker4Life, LA412, LAKERRS24, LaKeRs824, NBAdyNASTY, RaiderLakersA's, still1ballin, superkegger, _KB24_)

In all fairness, there probably are at least a few Cavs fans who slipped through, but I couldn't detect any who I knew by their posts or user names.

Real poll results: 87 (62.5%) - 52 (37.4%), not 87 (57.62%) - 64 (42.38%)

Not that it matters that much, I just think it's kinda funny...

CP3 The Great
04-08-2009, 05:38 AM
Lebron, i think he would leave cleveland for sure then! haha but i also think as hard as kobe worked he deserves his own, but that's not saying i don't want him to get it....

azkarraga
04-08-2009, 06:07 AM
lebron.

TheDiggler
04-08-2009, 06:41 AM
As neutral to both teams I don't make that poll. I want the better team to win for sure. I don't care if it's Kobe or Lebron at the end, just, as long as it's a deserved title-win ... (no matter for who of these two)...

hotdogbun
04-08-2009, 09:02 AM
this is unfair you guys should also not let bosston celtics fans vote. cuz u know

lakers4sho
04-08-2009, 10:08 AM
I think voting based on fans on a sports forum is dumb..

Majority of the voters who voted for Lebron are people who believe that Kobe's/ Laker fans are ******** rather than ACTUALLY believing that Lebron deserves a ring

:clap: :clap:

Kobe can solidify his greatness and catch up with the greats with more rings. People just don't want to see him get there. Period.

DenButsu
04-08-2009, 10:13 AM
HowTF do you know why people voted? Sure there are Kobe haters, but there are plenty of LBJ haters, too. Maybe just the simple fact that Kobe has 3 already while LeBron has none is enough for some people. Maybe some people just want to see some new blood at the top. Maybe they just like LBJ better, and there's really nothing wrong with that.

Again, lol at all the Lakers fans voting in the poll and trying to balance it out in Kobe's favor, and then with all the boo-hooing. Cry me a river. It's so tough at the top. Jeezus.

lakers4sho
04-08-2009, 10:22 AM
HowTF do you know why people voted? Sure there are Kobe haters, but there are plenty of LBJ haters, too. Maybe just the simple fact that Kobe has 3 already while LeBron has none is enough for some people. Maybe some people just want to see some new blood at the top. Maybe they just like LBJ better, and there's really nothing wrong with that.

Again, lol at all the Lakers fans voting in the poll and trying to balance it out in Kobe's favor, and then with all the boo-hooing. Cry me a river. It's so tough at the top. Jeezus.

:laugh2:

I have yet to see a post that says "Kobe because I hate LeBron"

DrDEADalready
04-08-2009, 10:27 AM
Kobe because I hate lebron. There I said...Wooo that feels better.

KeithLBC
04-08-2009, 10:34 AM

:clap: :nod:

I'd like to see someone create a thread about who you'd like to win, D. Howard or KG. No Magic or Celtics players can vote. It's pretty easy to manipulate a poll when you pit a likable guy against a guy that a lot of people don't like :shrug:

ShakeN'Bake
04-08-2009, 11:24 AM
this is unfair you guys should also not let bosston celtics fans vote. cuz u know

Use your critical thinking skills buddy. If a fan base like boston generally hates both the cavs and the lakers, seems like thats pretty neutral considering its not favoring ether team in away just not liking both.

ShakeN'Bake
04-08-2009, 11:32 AM
:clap: :nod:

I'd like to see someone create a thread about who you'd like to win, D. Howard or KG. No Magic or Celtics players can vote. It's pretty easy to manipulate a poll when you pit a likable guy against a guy that a lot of people don't like :shrug:

Why not just do it then and see what happens?. Id be interested to see how many magic/celtics fans listen to rules compared to laker/cavs fans.

Oh and then we could just come into the thread and complain about how ridiculous this is because laker fans are just a bunch of haters on KG:rolleyes:

Come on guys if you dont like a thread jsut dont post in it dont come into and post just to say how dumb it is and complain about the results of a poll. Because honestly what does it matter if people on PSD like lebron more than Kobe who cares, its not the end of the world, it doesnt mean anything whatsoever. Its not like Lebron is actually going to win the championship now because of this poll.

DenButsu
04-08-2009, 11:38 AM
I remember, in all the countless previous polls involving Kobe or the Lakers (in which Kobe or the Lakers ran away with it as the clear poll winners), all the Lakers fans rushing to point out - in the interest of fairness, of course - that since about a full 1/3 of the NBA posters at PSD are Lakers fans, those results were way disproportionately biased in their favor.

Oh, wait. No I don't, because it never happened. I guess "fairness" is only really a concern when the results don't break in your favor? :shrug:

Again, I don't really think this is a very big deal, and it's more funny than anything, but man, don't you think you guys are overreacting a little bit? You want to stick up for some truly hated players (AI, Melo...) then try being a Nuggets fan for a while. :laugh2: There's a lot more love than hate for Kobe out there in the world of NBA fandom. You guys already have the number one seed in the West and are a perennial contender - why be sore winners of all things?

WadeCounty
04-08-2009, 11:42 AM
kobe

nyybronxborn
04-08-2009, 11:55 AM
james
kobe = overrated

Fool
04-08-2009, 12:07 PM
I would rather see Lebron win it! He deserves it more and is far more important to his team than Kobe. I dont like the Lakers at all. And im a Knicks fan who wants Lebron in 2010. So Im actually going for Boston!

However, I rather Boston run it back again. KG!

How do you determine who deserves it more?

Steely McBeam
04-08-2009, 12:15 PM
kobe because he speaks fluent italian, what else do you need to know
seriously though i would like to see kobe win one without shaq so doubters have nothing left

mikeo11
04-08-2009, 12:25 PM
well whoever thinks lebron will win a title over kobe is an idiot.lebron is great but he is not a god.lakers are a way better team than the cavs.they have a upper hand in every single position except who ever is gaurding lebron.even the lakers bench is better.so imma have to go with the lakers.

EddieB
04-08-2009, 06:26 PM
Kobe easily

GiantMetKnick
04-08-2009, 06:36 PM
Kobe.

I really hate Lebron (although that would change if he came to the Knicks). I also hate Shaq, and I think Shaq would be mad that Kobe won without him.

And Kobe, he's alright I guess so whatever.

I much rather somebody other than the Lakers, Celtics, or Cavs win.

AllTheWay
04-08-2009, 06:41 PM

Laker fans generally are, but don't act like the generic heat fan is much better.

hockeypro68
04-08-2009, 06:50 PM
My DREAM scenario is the Lakers getting upset in the first or 2nd round, not even making the finals. Biggest disappointment ever.

djeller1139
04-08-2009, 06:52 PM
Lebron.

Why? Because I F*cking hate Kobe Bryant.

tcman2007
04-08-2009, 06:57 PM
I'd like the Cavs to win because Kobe is a douche-bag.

DenButsu
04-08-2009, 08:22 PM
I've abstained from responding to the poll, because the correct answer for me is "neither".

But when it comes to "deserving" it more, whoever actually wins it will be the one who deserves it more.

superkegger
04-08-2009, 11:47 PM
I remember, in all the countless previous polls involving Kobe or the Lakers (in which Kobe or the Lakers ran away with it as the clear poll winners), all the Lakers fans rushing to point out - in the interest of fairness, of course - that since about a full 1/3 of the NBA posters at PSD are Lakers fans, those results were way disproportionately biased in their favor.

Oh, wait. No I don't, because it never happened. I guess "fairness" is only really a concern when the results don't break in your favor? :shrug:

Again, I don't really think this is a very big deal, and it's more funny than anything, but man, don't you think you guys are overreacting a little bit? You want to stick up for some truly hated players (AI, Melo...) then try being a Nuggets fan for a while. :laugh2: There's a lot more love than hate for Kobe out there in the world of NBA fandom. You guys already have the number one seed in the West and are a perennial contender - why be sore winners of all things?

I get your point, but the thing is, the Lakers are easily the most hated team here on PSD, and Kobe, is the most polarizing figure in the NBA and the most hated player here on PSD.

We're used to being on the constant defensive because of this, and because there are so many Laker fans that come to psd, make an account and never reach over 500 posts before they either get banned or just stop posting, but they make so many obnoxious posts that make everyone hate Laker fans on PSD.

There may be a lot of love for Kobe and the Lakers in the world of NBA Fandom, but as far as PSD goes, there's very little. Because of that, for those Laker fans who stick around, it's pretty much second nature to be defensive in our posts when it comes to the Lakers, because of what I just described. It's not that we're sore winners (which we may well be, but not the point here), it's that there are some well known Laker/Kobe haters on PSD, and there's a lot of hate that goes on, and since it's a forum to talk about such things, a lot of the time we spend calling down haters.

It'd be great if it weren't that way, but it's how it is. :shrug:

So when someone creates a thread pitting LeBron vs. Kobe, what kind of reaction do you really expect from Laker fans.

I mean, you might as well just label the thread, "Who here on PSD do people like more, LeBron or Kobe Oh, and all the Laker fans can't vote because I want the predetermined outcome I'm expecting"

I mean, is anyone really wondering the answer to this question?

blacknell
04-09-2009, 12:23 AM
i hope the cavs win

Missing56&33
04-09-2009, 11:52 AM
Im going to be completely honest. I dont want Lebron winning a championship in Cleveland. I want him to lose and lose often so he gets fed up and join the knicks in 2010. I hope the cavs lose in the first round of the playoffs. I know its selfish but Lebron is destine to be a knick

OG "Dee" LOCc
04-09-2009, 11:55 AM
Kobe b/c Lebron is a puss.

And, kobe wont have to tell shaq how his *** taste.

RaiderLakersA's
04-09-2009, 12:31 PM
I get your point, but the thing is, the Lakers are easily the most hated team here on PSD, and Kobe, is the most polarizing figure in the NBA and the most hated player here on PSD.

We're used to being on the constant defensive because of this, and because there are so many Laker fans that come to psd, make an account and never reach over 500 posts before they either get banned or just stop posting, but they make so many obnoxious posts that make everyone hate Laker fans on PSD.

There may be a lot of love for Kobe and the Lakers in the world of NBA Fandom, but as far as PSD goes, there's very little. Because of that, for those Laker fans who stick around, it's pretty much second nature to be defensive in our posts when it comes to the Lakers, because of what I just described. It's not that we're sore winners (which we may well be, but not the point here), it's that there are some well known Laker/Kobe haters on PSD, and there's a lot of hate that goes on, and since it's a forum to talk about such things, a lot of the time we spend calling down haters.

It'd be great if it weren't that way, but it's how it is. :shrug:

So when someone creates a thread pitting LeBron vs. Kobe, what kind of reaction do you really expect from Laker fans.

I mean, you might as well just label the thread, "Who here on PSD do people like more, LeBron or Kobe Oh, and all the Laker fans can't vote because I want the predetermined outcome I'm expecting"

I mean, is anyone really wondering the answer to this question?

Winner!!! :clap::clap::clap:

Kohaku
04-09-2009, 01:35 PM
!vikes2008!, 5+7=DYNASTY!!!, akesh99, ALQ20, anjolomotan, bal_ravens, bambam27, bctgg27, beans439, BG946, BigDaddyKaine, BLOMETSFAN, brails92, BTownTeamsRKing, Chaps, Chateamsfan, chitownbulls, Choi1, chuckyy05, COBY KARL, DaNtHeMaN628, defender4m, Don Starks, dtmagnet, EddieB, EHL, ElMarroAfamado, Er1c, EX-TREME, fairandbalanced, GiantMetKnick, Giaps, Gro_Da_Fro_Back, hotdogbun, iluvsports2much, ironkobe, IversonIsKrazy, JJ81, joey623pr, Jonathan2323, justafan, Kabowdos, KHinrich12, L@ker4Life, LA412, laexpress, LAKERRS24, LaKeRs824, lunatik487, MAC10TIZZY, macc, madiaz3, marlinsfan24, MiamiHeat, Missing56&33, MoBASS, NBAdyNASTY, niners395, OG "Dee" LOCc, pelfry34, RaiderLakersA's, roygconner, shas, sportscrazy34, Statik1, Steely McBeam, still1ballin, superkegger, teamxlegion, tkshy, UK Bull, VCaintdead17, WadeCounty, WhatWould23Do, yojoe792, zdtm13, _KB24_

Either I'm reading the poll question wrong, or it states that no lakers/cavs fan vote in the poll lol. I see 10+ laker fans voting for kobe. Then again, I don't recognize cavs fans in the poll either so..anyway

If it comes down to either Kobe or LeBron..I'll have to go with LeBron zzzzz...even though I dislike both.

thesparky33
04-09-2009, 02:01 PM
As just a fan, I'd love to see Lebron win his first title, and it would definitely bring a lot more excitement to the NBA IMO. I think it would be better for the entire league, in terms of just bringing in more attention.

IRUAM #21
04-09-2009, 02:01 PM
Either I'm reading the poll question wrong, or it states that no lakers/cavs fan vote in the poll lol. I see 10+ laker fans voting for kobe. Then again, I don't recognize cavs fans in the poll either so..anyway

If it comes down to either Kobe or LeBron..I'll have to go with LeBron zzzzz...even though I dislike both.

And then they wonder why everyone hates them :p :eyebrow:

central2003
04-09-2009, 02:20 PM
I just want to see King James win his first ring

G-Funk
04-09-2009, 07:52 PM

That's a pretty good number considering the anmount of Lakers fans on PSD, But then again you only look at the ugly... Why not give props to all the Lakers fans that didn't vote???

G-Funk
04-09-2009, 08:13 PM
I'd like the Cavs to win because Kobe is a douche-bag.

Lebron.

Why? Because I F*cking hate Kobe Bryant.

james
kobe = overrated

James.... I hate LA and everything about the Fakers....

Leadership? the guy is the worst teammate ever. Just ask T.Ariza

I would rather see Lebron win it! He deserves it more and is far more important to his team than Kobe. I dont like the Lakers at all.

There is as many Lakers haters as there is Laker homers

MJ-BULLS
04-09-2009, 08:13 PM
kobe

Vinny642
04-09-2009, 08:21 PM

Ha that was funny so many haters.

sanfranfan1210
04-09-2009, 08:29 PM
Lebron I juse hate Kobe

Chaps
04-10-2009, 03:34 AM
kobe deserves is more

hotdogbun
04-10-2009, 03:39 AM
you should not allow laker haters to vote. BUT TOO BAD FOR THEM CUZ THE LAKERS WILL WIN THE CHAMPIONSHIP!

LAKERMANIA
04-10-2009, 12:33 PM

Yup it is true, as much as other people dont like to admit it, Laker homers balance out the Laker haters

BTownTeamsRKing
04-10-2009, 01:14 PM
i would not watch ESPN for a month if this was the finals. it would be horrendous. the Celtics won it all and they still filled their shows with "24-7 Bynum watch: tonight which playboy girl will he lift?" and watch Lebron dance around in pre-game (which is funny bc in the NFL they would get flagged for taunting)

Skip Bayless would sit there and destroy lebron for somethin or another if the cavs lost. or he would call kobe selfish if the lakers lose (its really a no win situation).

that waste of TV space known as first take would interview the most random ppl (like usuall) and conduct interveiws with local LA school coaches and ask them stupid questions like "who are u cheering for?" -if u dont beleive me, remember SB week in the NFL and how obsessed they were pittsburgh.

point is, it would be unwatchable.

Gibby23
04-10-2009, 01:16 PM
i would not watch ESPN for a month if this was the finals. it would be horrendous. the Celtics won it all and they still filled their shows with "24-7 Bynum watch: tonight which playboy girl will he lift?" and watch Lebron dance around in pre-game (which is funny bc in the NFL they would get flagged for taunting)

Skip Bayless would sit there and destroy lebron for somethin or another if the cavs lost. or he would call kobe selfish if the lakers lose (its really a no win situation).

that waste of TV space known as first take would interview the most random ppl (like usuall) and conduct interveiws with local LA school coaches and ask them stupid questions like "who are u cheering for?" -if u dont beleive me, remember SB week in the NFL and how obsessed they were pittsburgh.

point is, it would be unwatchable.

You should be use to watching unwatchable teams. Boston just recently became watchable.

Jack Daniels
04-10-2009, 01:40 PM
Leadership? the guy is the worst teammate ever. Just ask T.Ariza

How does this make any sense. Ariza was just a bench player with a ton of potential who never could find his rythm in previous line-ups. Now he is one of the better lock down defenders in the league and gets a chance to show his athleticism more than ever with the other teams defenders focusing so much on kobe.

As for Lebron or Kobe, of course I would go for Kobe (don't worry I didn't vote) but I have a ton of respect for Lebron. The guy is a beast who will win multiple championships down the line. This year is very important for Kobe to win for his legacy. It will let him seperate himself from the shaq-kobe titles. This is his time now and Lebron will have many more opportunities. Gotta say I hope KG get healthy and the finals are Boston-LA again. Need some revenge...

Jack Daniels
04-10-2009, 01:43 PM

Much respect to your key guys as well. Boston LA 2 is gonna be good.

Jack Daniels
04-10-2009, 01:45 PM

Wow? Can always count on you to contribute something meaniful to the conversation. :confused:

BTownTeamsRKing
04-10-2009, 01:48 PM
You should be use to watching unwatchable teams. Boston just recently became watchable.

first off, i didnt insult your team. i insulted the coverage of it.

and second, watchen Ray Allen shoot is like watching perfection. watching Rondo's ball fakes is like watchen an old school baller playen in the modern game. watchen Pierce take over games and hit clutch shots in tight games is very exciting (as is when watching Kobe do it). watching KG's instensity over a kids game really gets me into it as well the whole team pumped up.

and of course watching a team get punctured by numerous impactful injuries and still play hard and play with heart is very watchable. its actually unavoidable.

BTownTeamsRKing
04-10-2009, 01:52 PM
Much respect to your key guys as well. Boston LA 2 is gonna be good.

hopefully. but honestly, its only going to be good for one of us, dk who, but thats the truth. last year was really something incredible. i never seen basketball played at that level by 2 teams.

i was watchen with my dad who is a 80s Celtics fan and i turned to him after the 1st quarter of game 1 and said, "what the heck have i been watching the last 10 years??" Celtics vs. Lakers is REAL BASKETBALL. cant miss a moment.

Jack Daniels
04-10-2009, 01:56 PM
hopefully. but honestly, its only going to be good for one of us, dk who, but thats the truth. last year was really something incredible. i never seen basketball played at that level by 2 teams.

i was watchen with my dad who is a 80s Celtics fan and i turned to him after the 1st quarter of game 1 and said, "what the heck have i been watching the last 10 years??" Celtics vs. Lakers is REAL BASKETBALL. cant miss a moment.

Well yeah it's only gonna be good for one of us in the end. I agree though alot of that series was really good basketball , except for the last game, we just decided to not even show up...kinda pissed me off that they packed it in like that.

Teeboy1487
04-10-2009, 01:57 PM
I would just like to see the best team win. Also, this thread makes no sense because there are more teams in the playoffs than the cavs and lakers. The better team will win regardless who we want to win.

DRUNKCHIKSDIGME
04-10-2009, 02:09 PM
:cheers::clap::clap::worthy::worthy:

Baller1
04-10-2009, 02:36 PM
Lebron