PDA

View Full Version : What if

EX-TREME
04-05-2009, 03:47 PM
what would happend if we chose Emeka okafor instead of dwight howard. would we fight for the playoffs? what record and seed would we finish at?

rapjuicer06
04-05-2009, 05:19 PM
we wouldn't be as good as what we are right now, thats all i know

MagicBucsSox
04-05-2009, 07:10 PM
I'm man enough to admit it I was pissed we passed on emeka I was like " who that **** is dwight Howard" and happy I kno the 20/20 guy now. I'm still pissed we took nelson

MAC10TIZZY
04-05-2009, 08:32 PM
who would you have taken over nelson?

atomik102
04-06-2009, 03:58 AM
why u pissed we took nelson, we have our guard center combo one of if not the best in the nba right now, if nelson wouldnt have gotten hurt i think we would be first in the east for sure

EX-TREME
04-06-2009, 04:53 AM
I'm man enough to admit it I was pissed we passed on emeka I was like " who that **** is dwight Howard" and happy I kno the 20/20 guy now. I'm still pissed we took nelson

why? you really hate nelson don't you

JNore151
04-09-2009, 08:23 PM
yea who would u want instead of nelson? cp3, d-will? come on man be realistic nelson doesnt have to avrage 10 ast a game in our system for us to win, but for real if u so mad we took nelson, who would we have running the point rite now?

i wantd to get howard because i knew emeka would be solid but d12 had the potential to make us relevent.......we'd probly be at 5 or 6 with emeka...

EX-TREME
04-10-2009, 10:45 AM
yea who would u want instead of nelson? cp3, d-will? come on man be realistic nelson doesnt have to avrage 10 ast a game in our system for us to win, but for real if u so mad we took nelson, who would we have running the point rite now?

i wantd to get howard because i knew emeka would be solid but d12 had the potential to make us relevent.......we'd probly be at 5 or 6 with emeka...

we traded a scrub for nelson.

PennyMy#1
04-10-2009, 01:14 PM
If we had Okafor instead of Dwight I think Okafor would bring up better numbers as he does on the Cats. :laugh:

And I think we would be good, but more limited. 3-4 seed if we had Okafor and Nelson healthy. Probably worse with Nelson injured as he's right now ...

Sandman
04-10-2009, 01:22 PM
Jameer was leading the league in 3P% when he went down. This team is built on the 3 and Dwight.

Before he was shelved, he was hitting clutch 3s when we needed them. IMO, that was his brightest spot this season and what really showed he was breaking out.

Easily the most improved player if he didn't go down.

rapjuicer06
04-10-2009, 02:00 PM
well if you think about it, we'd probably have a better team now if we would of drafted okafor. we would have gotten good draft picks for not making the playoffs hahaha

EX-TREME
04-11-2009, 09:37 AM
well if you think about it, we'd probably have a better team now if we would of drafted okafor. we would have gotten good draft picks for not making the playoffs hahaha

lol

sargon21
04-14-2009, 12:29 AM
u guys would suck and be absolutly no fun to watch

PennyMy#1
04-14-2009, 09:32 AM
u guys would suck and be absolutly no fun to watch

True !

But, I wonder how Dwight would do on the current Bobcats ? Without Jameer, Lewis but with Gerald Wallace and Felton ... ?

He wouldn't smile that much, I think ... :rolleyes:

EX-TREME
04-14-2009, 04:49 PM
maybe cats would have different players because they wants to play insideout with d-12. maybe chemestry wouldn't be so good in charlotte like here in o-town :shrug:

MagicBucsSox
04-15-2009, 03:39 AM

yea im sure you just knew dwight had more potential than the national player of the year,national champion and defensive force of the then emeka.
idk who would be running our point ok , but i do know nelson played great ball for what 3 months of his career and you along with other treat him like he;s so great. but its weird how the team hasnt skipped a beat since he went down. end of story im done discussing him.