PDA

View Full Version : When is Bynum's Return?

chitownbulls
04-05-2009, 12:11 AM
Well, I'm not a Lakers fan so I don't really know a whole lot about how Bynum's rehab is going. But I was still wondering when he is returning, or if he will return.

JJ81
04-05-2009, 12:13 AM
There's no official return date but some are saying as early as tomorrow night, others are saying the next friday (vs Memphis). It's highly likely that he'll return.

superkegger
04-05-2009, 12:17 AM
Let me Google that for you (http://lmgtfy.com/?q=When+Will+Andrew+Bynum+Return%3F).

lakers4sho
04-05-2009, 12:18 AM
check out the Laker forum

Lakers4ItAll
04-05-2009, 12:21 AM
hopefully soon

x_notorious
04-05-2009, 12:41 AM
http://www.latimes.com/sports/basketball/nba/lakers/la-sp-lakers-fyi5-2009apr05,0,6414654.story?track=rss

EHL
04-05-2009, 12:49 AM
He'l be back against Memphis. hopefully not since he has an aweful history with that team.:D

SMS07
04-05-2009, 02:49 AM
The laker fans better hope he doesn't return. They are obviously a better team without him. The fans may not think so just because of the "toughness" factor. But watching them after bynum got hurt this year, their offense is a lot more fluid and are just a better team without him

GoatMilk
04-05-2009, 02:53 AM
One of the next 3 home games I believe
Tomorrow vs. the Clips perhaps?
Maybe Friday vs. Denver
if not, then definitely Sunday vs. Memphis

but he is returning in the reg season

leftymo
04-05-2009, 03:33 AM
The laker fans better hope he doesn't return. They are obviously a better team without him. The fans may not think so just because of the "toughness" factor. But watching them after bynum got hurt this year, their offense is a lot more fluid and are just a better team without him

that's why they are averaging 1-2 fewer points/game without bynum and winning slightly less w/o bynum.

two 7 footers is too much for anyone to contend with. Especially when the game slows down come playoffs.

SMS07
04-05-2009, 05:08 AM
that's why they are averaging 1-2 fewer points/game without bynum and winning slightly less w/o bynum.

two 7 footers is too much for anyone to contend with. Especially when the game slows down come playoffs.

This is way off topic man but Dude what's up with your 49ers bust streak?? Lol I'm a huge colts fan, but the only certified bust on that list is Rashaun Woods. I guess Rumph could be considered one since he lost the desire to play.. But he was pretty good until he got hurt

Brooke
04-05-2009, 08:22 AM

Umm nope they are better with him and their defense is so much better with him. They give up more PPG a game with him out and the Lakers are averaging less points with him gone. They need back

as to when he will back it could be anytime between now and April 12th

chitownbulls
04-05-2009, 09:55 AM

How is having 2 7-footers bad? The Lakers already dominate the paint, with Gasol, and Odom. If Bynum is in there thre is no way teams like Boston and Orlando could stop them. They have too much defend in the paint. With those guys in the lineup it also opens up shots for Fisher and Vujacic.

It sounds like a good thing too me. Lakers fans should want him back.

G-Funk
04-05-2009, 06:08 PM
Whoever thinks that Bynum makes our team worst then your a complete moron who doesn't know **** about the Lakers. Also Phil listed him as day2day.

ddaughtry
04-05-2009, 06:36 PM
He played in a 5 on 5 scrimmage yesterday and said he would play today against the Clippers if he could. He said he terribly out of shape though. I think today's game would be a perfect game for him to play in considering how he got his career high in points the last time they played. His confidence will be up and there isn't no one on the Clipper's roster that can guard him. Anybody suggesting that the Lakers are better without Bynum have some screws missing to say the least. I will say that a healthy Bynum guarantees the Lakers win the championship barring a major injury to Odom, Gasol, or Bryant.

Lost Art
04-05-2009, 07:07 PM
FYI, for all of you non-Lakers fans out there. Bynum got absolutely JACKED while recovering from this injury. He's put on a whole bunch of muscle. Watch out!!!!!!

Here is a video of him warming up before the Lakers last game, he looks pretty close to being ready. He also looks ABSOLUTELY MASSIVE!

http://www.nba.com/lakers/news/090401bynumcontinuestoprogress.html

Watch out rest of the league :speechless:

G-Funk
04-07-2009, 03:01 AM
FYI, for all of you non-Lakers fans out there. Bynum got absolutely JACKED while recovering from this injury. He's put on a whole bunch of muscle. Watch out!!!!!!

Here is a video of him warming up before the Lakers last game, he looks pretty close to being ready. He also looks ABSOLUTELY MASSIVE!

THAT SOUND YOU JUST HEARD WAS THE REST OF THE NBA AND THEIR FANS SWALLOWING THAT LUMP IN THEIR COLLECTIVE THROATS

I can feel and hear the Cavs and Celtic fans' heartbeat from here.... how about this one... All of Phil Jackson's teams that have won at least 60 games have won the title. If Lakers win this year, and of course, nothing is guaranteed. However, but if they do win this year, you're going to see multiple championship runs by them. the rest of the league can just forget about winning it this year, It's going to be hard beating the Lakers with the full lineup they got.

JayW_1023
04-07-2009, 04:47 AM
If Bynum gets healthy for the playoffs the Lakers are a lock for the finals. he gives them something they desperately need...consistent weakside help.

With him, the defensive deficiencies of Jordan Farmar, Luke Walton and Sasha Vujacic should at least be masked somewhat.

still1ballin
04-07-2009, 01:07 PM

:clap:

what54!?
04-07-2009, 01:11 PM
good for bynum and the lakers

DerekRE_3
04-07-2009, 01:30 PM

Don't get me wrong, that's good and all, but it also adds more weight that his knee has to support. I'm sure it won't matter, but just saying.

G-Funk
04-07-2009, 08:00 PM
^^^good point