PDA

View Full Version : Playoff Fans

x45x
04-04-2009, 03:36 PM
I could not help but notice the many threads about last night game against cavs. As a non biased observations i will say that many Lakers Celtics Magic fans are really trying hard to convince themselves that the cavs are no threat its so obvious that the fans to these top teams really see cavs as danger but will come up with any logic and reason to make themselves feel more secure. So and so has his number, this person figured out that, this team will beat that team because blah blah and so on. I love how people assume that regular season games is a barometer to how teams will play for a championship. I mean really? Are you people in denial or something. You really think men who gets paid in the millions wont try to make adjustment, make a game plan? Develope some type of strategy. You dont think players wont improve, play with energy, play like its going to define they're career, go down in history? No? I mean is there anyone on here that understands reason. So with all that said, the truth to why we watch basketball is because we dont know, that s what makes it entertaining is not knowing thats the whole point to competative sports. Its one thing to support your team, its another to make an educated guess on what teams will prevail. But to say this team will beat that team because.... is absolutley stupidiculous. Truth is Magic might not make it past Pistons. Cavs can lose to bulls(highly unlikely but it could happen) Boston fans KG might come back but i gaurantee
he will not be the same. I busted my knee in football at 17, 25 now and it still doesnt feel right. No amount of surgery will make it normal again. And last to the laker fans, dont think utah spurs and rockets is a walk in the park. if you do make it past all of them its a sure bet they will be beat up by the time they reach finals. Good day all

MilfHunter07
04-04-2009, 03:43 PM
uhhh.... ok

theimortalone
04-04-2009, 03:55 PM
No comment... :shrug:

DrDEADalready
04-04-2009, 04:00 PM
Well said!!! :clap:

pd7631
04-04-2009, 04:19 PM
the regular season means everything, the Cavs stink because they lost to the Wizards and the Magic can beat the Cavs by 20+ every game. KG will be better than he was before the injury and the Lakers will dominate whoever they play. I'm a playoff fan and I know everything.

BTownTeamsRKing
04-04-2009, 04:40 PM
done ranting?

Frezhnitz
04-04-2009, 04:50 PM
Lakerswill beat the Cavs. Call it a Finals sweep.

KB24PG16
04-04-2009, 04:54 PM
cool

EX-TREME
04-04-2009, 05:06 PM
okay

Lakers09
04-04-2009, 05:11 PM
thank you?

LA412
04-04-2009, 10:19 PM
you can use space between lines you know

OG "Dee" LOCc
04-04-2009, 10:22 PM
Who let you out of the Cavs forum? :D

cmstophe
04-04-2009, 10:30 PM
This guy is kinda lame but he has a point.

Lakers, Celtics, and even Magic fans spend way too much time trying to convince themselves the Cavs, the owner of the best record in the NBA, are irrelevant.

Brooke
04-04-2009, 10:32 PM
okay whatever. Done now?

Kakaroach
04-04-2009, 11:05 PM
Very excited Cavs fan. Leave him alone I guess?

what54!?
04-04-2009, 11:29 PM
too much to read

still1ballin
04-05-2009, 12:04 AM
chamon lee!

snickers
04-05-2009, 12:33 AM
in before the lock.

superkegger
04-05-2009, 12:41 AM
I don't think anyone is dismissing the Cavs. We've seen LeBron be utterly dominant in the playoffs, and he's got the best supporting cast he's ever had around him. But it's still relevant to doubt him.

The year he got to the finals, it was through a Eastern Conference cake walk to the ECF and then vs. a Pistons team that imploded. When they played real competition in the Spurs, they got swept. Last year, they failed to beat the Celtics. This year, in the regular season, they've had trouble beating the other 3 elite team.

I'm not saying that they're not a great team, and can't win it all, but there is reason to doubt their ability to beat the other elite teams. It's not just some hocus pocus BS people are pulling out of thin air.

There's doubts about all teams abilities to win it all, and only one team is going to answer all of those doubts by winning it all.

dtmagnet
04-05-2009, 01:04 AM
kweh?

dtmagnet
04-05-2009, 01:04 AM
chamon lee!

Rush Hour, RING IT UP!

madiaz3
04-05-2009, 01:21 AM
I could not help but notice the many threads about last night game against cavs. As a non biased observations i will say that many Lakers Celtics Magic fans are really trying hard to convince themselves that the cavs are no threat its so obvious that the fans to these top teams really see cavs as danger but will come up with any logic and reason to make themselves feel more secure. So and so has his number, this person figured out that, this team will beat that team because blah blah and so on. I love how people assume that regular season games is a barometer to how teams will play for a championship. I mean really? Are you people in denial or something. You really think men who gets paid in the millions wont try to make adjustment, make a game plan? Develope some type of strategy. You dont think players wont improve, play with energy, play like its going to define they're career, go down in history? No? I mean is there anyone on here that understands reason. So with all that said, the truth to why we watch basketball is because we dont know, that s what makes it entertaining is not knowing thats the whole point to competative sports. Its one thing to support your team, its another to make an educated guess on what teams will prevail. But to say this team will beat that team because.... is absolutley stupidiculous. Truth is Magic might not make it past Pistons. Cavs can lose to bulls(highly unlikely but it could happen) Boston fans KG might come back but i gaurantee
he will not be the same. I busted my knee in football at 17, 25 now and it still doesnt feel right. No amount of surgery will make it normal again. And last to the laker fans, dont think utah spurs and rockets is a walk in the park. if you do make it past all of them its a sure bet they will be beat up by the time they reach finals. Good day all

ahhhhhh please use paragraphs!

lakers4sho
04-05-2009, 01:37 AM
Mike James is GOAT

JayAllDay
04-05-2009, 02:19 AM
thanks for that amazing diatribe about not much of anything

SpaceCadet
04-05-2009, 02:22 AM
I think youve sipped a little too much haterade

EX-TREME
04-05-2009, 10:40 AM
Mike James is GOAT

:worthy:

Kakaroach
04-05-2009, 10:48 AM
chamon lee! RUSH HOUR :D :clap:

jrodmesche
04-05-2009, 10:52 AM
Cavs will kill the Lakers in a 7 game series

PennyMy#1
04-05-2009, 11:00 AM
the regular season means everything, the Cavs stink because they lost to the Wizards and the Magic can beat the Cavs by 20+ every game. KG will be better than he was before the injury and the Lakers will dominate whoever they play. I'm a playoff fan and I know everything.
:laugh:

DitchDat
04-05-2009, 11:09 AM
lol a true Cavs fan