PDA

View Full Version : More UCONN dirt uncovered

mkool65
04-03-2009, 04:47 PM
I don't have a link but a couple of sources, including Outside the Lines have reported that Stanley Robinson of UCONN has not received any grades in 16 months, meaning he has not completed a class in the last 3 semesters. I have no idea what will come of it, if anything, but UConn will be under the national microscope now.

Rtardz
04-03-2009, 04:55 PM
wow, 3 semesters and no grades. Thats pretty amazing.:speechless:

Padres Son
04-03-2009, 05:59 PM
Yikes. UConn better win the national championship this year, because it looks like it might be a while before they're admitted into it again.

Wake's Fastball
04-03-2009, 06:19 PM
I think as a penalty, all of their recruits should be reassigned to Providence.

-Lavigne43-
04-03-2009, 11:44 PM
Well duh

Robinson dropped out during the spring semester of last year and took classes at a junior college, near his home in Birmingham, Alabama, during the Summer and Fall while he dealt with personal issues. He did not play for UConn until he fully enrolled this semester. He has not gotten a grade this semester since it is not over yet. This is a complete non story. The media should do its homework before reporting complete crap. There is a reason there are no news reports about this anywhere on the internet.

mkool65
04-04-2009, 01:17 AM
Thanks for explaining that, sorry I should have checked into it more. I kinda thought something must not be reported because there is no way the NCAA wouldn't be on top of it.

sdweston757
04-05-2009, 01:08 AM
Well duh

Robinson dropped out during the spring semester of last year and took classes at a junior college, near his home in Birmingham, Alabama, during the Summer and Fall while he dealt with personal issues. He did not play for UConn until he fully enrolled this semester. He has not gotten a grade this semester since it is not over yet. This is a complete non story. The media should do its homework before reporting complete crap. There is a reason there are no news reports about this anywhere on the internet.

well explained. thanks for the clarification