EX-TREME
04-03-2009, 04:27 PM
magic by 8 points

EX-TREME
04-03-2009, 09:07 PM
38-55 to magic at halftime.

macc
04-03-2009, 09:29 PM
Blowout so far. 3rd quarter, Magic by 26. Nice!

Becks2307
04-03-2009, 09:41 PM
lol this is rape

macc
04-03-2009, 09:42 PM
39 point lead! I like to party

EX-TREME
04-03-2009, 09:58 PM
never been so proud of this team

CHief_0_o_Wahoo
04-03-2009, 10:01 PM
You guys pooped on us, good work.

rapjuicer06
04-03-2009, 10:01 PM
this is just unbelievable

KB24PG16
04-03-2009, 10:16 PM
good guys!!!!!!!!!!

KB24PG16
04-03-2009, 10:16 PM
we gotta get that top seed

cmstophe
04-03-2009, 10:39 PM
good game, for you guys anyways. cavs just didnt have their legs and gave up after the rape began and the magic kept the pressure on all night. props to them.

soon the playoffs start and we'll see what happens. Cavs wont see ya'll until the ECF if either of us even gets there

MAC10TIZZY
04-03-2009, 10:52 PM
proud of my dudes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it must of been the "players only meeting", just hope van gundy didn't take any of it personal,he is still one heck of a coach...+

MAC10TIZZY
04-03-2009, 10:52 PM
...and i like his hair cut :-)

ragee
04-03-2009, 11:40 PM
:speechless: I know the Magic has the ability to beat the Cavs but pure *** whooping? Damn!

CHief_0_o_Wahoo
04-03-2009, 11:52 PM
Can anyone just say good game Cleveland? I know you guys are excited..but c'mon we all knew the Magic exploit the Cavaliers weakness very well.

ragee
04-04-2009, 12:28 AM
Can anyone just say good game Cleveland? I know you guys are excited..but c'mon we all knew the Magic exploit the Cavaliers weakness very well.

:D Good game Cleveland! I hope we can do this is the playoffs but I am sure, its hard for either team to blow the other out of the game completely...

sNaKeS
04-04-2009, 12:29 AM

We did? Actually we've been hearing all year that the only two teams that stand a chance at getting to the finals out of the east have been the celtics and cavs, and that cleveland is playing unstoppable right now. I wish I could say it was a good game, but seriously it wasn't. Orlando crushed the cavs and it's looking more and more like the cavs can't beat the elite teams in the nba, they have a record of 2-5 against the magic, celtics, and lakers combined. Tell lebron to quit with the pregame bull**** and actually try to beat a legit team.

ragee
04-04-2009, 12:39 AM
We did? Actually we've been hearing all year that the only two teams that stand a chance at getting to the finals out of the east have been the celtics and cavs, and that cleveland is playing unstoppable right now. I wish I could say it was a good game, but seriously it wasn't. Orlando crushed the cavs and it's looking more and more like the cavs can't beat the elite teams in the nba, they have a record of 2-5 against the magic, celtics, and lakers combined. Tell lebron to quit with the pregame bull**** and actually try to beat a legit team.

Take it easy on the CHief... He is one of my fav Cavs fan... Calls it straight in the middle and does not really make excuses when his team loses... :D

sNaKeS
04-04-2009, 12:46 AM
Take it easy on the CHief... He is one of my fav Cavs fan... Calls it straight in the middle and does not really make excuses when his team loses... :D

I'm not hatin on him, just the cavs. Personally, I can't stand them, the fans are cool some of them are my best friends (even though i suspect most are lebron fans), but I just can't stand lebron or the cavs as a whole. No disrespect to the chief, he sounds like a nice guy and all, but I was just replying to his post. I'm sorry if I offended him, but I was only speaking my mind.

ragee
04-04-2009, 12:53 AM
I'm not hatin on him, just the cavs. Personally, I can't stand them, the fans are cool some of them are my best friends (even though i suspect most are lebron fans), but I just can't stand lebron or the cavs as a whole. No disrespect to the chief, he sounds like a nice guy and all, but I was just replying to his post. I'm sorry if I offended him, but I was only speaking my mind.

I have to agree on you though... I am starting to hate the Cavs too... Especially Lebron... I used to say that I hope the Cavs could get it if the Magic, the Blazers or the Mavs can't because I hate the Lakers so much but I am actually hating the team too... No disrespect to them though... They are a great team...

CHief_0_o_Wahoo
04-04-2009, 12:54 AM
I am not offended, no worries.

I just think if you know the game of basketball and aren't a homer or ignorant you could see the Magic exploit Cleveland's interior defense You know what I mean?

We struggle with Howard, its clear. Not only is that an issue, but with the build of the Magic its hard to handle the three point shooting when you have to double down on Howard.

sNaKeS
04-04-2009, 03:30 AM
I am not offended, no worries.

I just think if you know the game of basketball and aren't a homer or ignorant you could see the Magic exploit Cleveland's interior defense You know what I mean?

We struggle with Howard, its clear. Not only is that an issue, but with the build of the Magic its hard to handle the three point shooting when you have to double down on Howard.

True, but the same can be said about all but 2 teams imo. The celtics (with garnett healthy) and the pistons are the only teams I know of that can deal with howard. And thats been orlando's game all year, double dwight and kick out, or pick and roll with dwight. When the 3 point shooting is off, the team is average, when it's on........well ask the sacramento kings what happens. But the key is that this team plays defense which is why they are an elite team and, not being a homer here, is why I see orlando coming out of the east, especially without a healthy garnett.

prodigy
04-04-2009, 08:22 AM
great game by the magic, lewis was on fire from 3. But The good thing for the cavs is that no matter if you lose by 1 or 50, it counts only as 1 loss. They just need to regroup and go win at home.

as for the magic, It still feels like if lewis does not play well, then the team does not play well. lewis struggles in cleveland, which will be there down fall if the cavs and magic meet in the east finals.

Good luck to you guys, I hope you beat boston.

prodigy
04-04-2009, 08:24 AM
handle the three point shooting when you have to double down on Howard.

That will be there down fall. live by the 3, die by the 3.

PennyMy#1
04-04-2009, 08:59 AM
I'm proud of my team ^^

rapjuicer06
04-04-2009, 09:02 AM
That will be there down fall. live by the 3, die by the 3.

yea, thats the only thing i don't like about the team...if they can't make their 3's they won't win...its as simple as that. if i were a coach of the other team i'd say screw doubling howard, guard the perimeter. howard can score 60 points, but if the others can't make a damn three the games pretty much over. but i don't see all 4 other guys going ice cold from three either though so i like orlandos chances

prodigy
04-04-2009, 10:16 AM
yea, thats the only thing i don't like about the team...if they can't make their 3's they won't win...its as simple as that. if i were a coach of the other team i'd say screw doubling howard, guard the perimeter. howard can score 60 points, but if the others can't make a damn three the games pretty much over. but i don't see all 4 other guys going ice cold from three either though so i like orlandos chances

Ya I agree. I would just put Z on howard ad let him try his hook shots over Big Z. I don't think all 4 players would go cold either, But I think lewis will, and thats all he does is shoot three's. Lebron will most likely be on him in the playoff's. Thats why I like the cavs chances with HC.

macc
04-04-2009, 10:25 AM
Anybody watch the pregame when Howard and Lebron were chucking under handed 3's from half court. That was pretty funny. Lebron won that one though.

Anyone see Gortat's 3 in the game? That was a highlight in itself.

EX-TREME
04-04-2009, 01:35 PM
Anybody watch the pregame when Howard and Lebron were chucking under handed 3's from half court. That was pretty funny. Lebron won that one though.

Anyone see Gortat's 3 in the game? That was a highlight in itself.

gortat 3 was awesome. he is a backup center who is 100 percent behind the arc lol

rapjuicer06
04-04-2009, 02:29 PM
Ya I agree. I would just put Z on howard ad let him try his hook shots over Big Z. I don't think all 4 players would go cold either, But I think lewis will, and thats all he does is shoot three's. Lebron will most likely be on him in the playoff's. Thats why I like the cavs chances with HC.

well Z is too slow to guard dwight so dwight will own him, if lebron guards lewis thats fine too because then they have no one to guard turk so i love orlando's chances against anyone (except detroit, them bastards just own us)

EX-TREME
04-04-2009, 05:31 PM
well Z is too slow to guard dwight so dwight will own him, if lebron guards lewis thats fine too because then they have no one to guard turk so i love orlando's chances against anyone (except detroit, them bastards just own us)

:nod:

JJ81
04-04-2009, 07:40 PM
:clap:

PennyMy#1
04-05-2009, 09:07 AM
Do you think PF and SF position are going to be switched for some times (for sundry opponnents) between Lewis and Turk when we play the Playoffs ?

EX-TREME
04-05-2009, 03:27 PM
Do you think PF and SF position are going to be switched for some times (for sundry opponnents) between Lewis and Turk when we play the Playoffs ?

we are doing that sometimes in the regular season.