PDA

View Full Version : The Utah Jazz and Carlos Boozer

jpymlm
03-31-2009, 02:17 PM
I have watched every Jazz game this season. Several players such as Williams, Brewer and Korver kill themselves every night, giving every ounce of energy they have. In fact, Korver, Brewer and Harpring are Utah’s best defenders. Okur is a big clumsy, slow guy who is a great shooter who does his best. Miles is clueless and mentally lazy and loses his man on defense most of the time. Andrei is frenetic out there, making great passes and horrible passes which turn into turnovers. He is a terrible shooter with no touch from the outside and no moves to the basket where he loses the ball most of the time. Millsap is an overachiever and does the best he can. Boozer is a LOSER who plays no defense and loses the ball on offense by holding it too long before making many bad shots. Because of great passes from Williams, the points he makes are from open lay-ins. Against the Lakers in the playoffs last year Boozer was like a lamp post playing NO defense in the entire series. He is injury prone because he is getting clumsier everyday. I would get rid of this guy ASAP. I do not trust Mr. Boozer's intentions based on his history of bailing on Cleveland and conveniently filing for divorce from his wife just before he gets a new contract, from someone else I hope.

DrDEADalready
03-31-2009, 02:38 PM
lol. so the moral of this thread is what?

fire2last
03-31-2009, 02:56 PM
Awesome first post. I just wasted 15 seconds reading crap.

KnicksorBust
03-31-2009, 03:07 PM
If he titled it: Is Carlos Boozer over-rated?

That rant would have been a lot more coherent.

Bucsfan
03-31-2009, 03:08 PM
what IS the point of this?

DrDEADalready
03-31-2009, 03:12 PM
You know what would be funny bucs if this was Jimbob. :laugh2:

ReymanEjazzfan
03-31-2009, 03:23 PM
I agree with everything he said... but theres no point, so lets make one haha
If boozer doesnt opt then i think the jazz should trade him. try and get a pf that can play center better than boozer can too... If he does opt out i guess just let him go and spend the money on the other free agents we have to worry about and someone to replace boozer and complament millsap an okur.

Boozer scares me when he gets the ball in the post. It seems like he always loses control of the ball, sometimes he gets lucky and gains control again then. but when we are playing against other elite teams in the playoffs, they wont let that happen and boozer will have turnover after turnover

jimbobjarree
03-31-2009, 03:32 PM
You know what would be funny bucs if this was Jimbob. :laugh2:

I'm a lover not a hater

jimbobjarree
03-31-2009, 03:34 PM
anyway, IMO you should have been posting in the Jazz forum all year and vented with us, instead of building it all up to this explosion.

in fact, why doesnt everyone go to the Jazz forum right now and vent :shrug:

pete_one
03-31-2009, 03:35 PM
boozer wants money and doesnt care if he screws over utah like he did cleveland

jimbobjarree
03-31-2009, 03:38 PM
^ahh, so you know him personally then?

DrDEADalready
03-31-2009, 03:50 PM
I'm a lover not a hater

I know I was just saying that. Cause thats not like you.

futureman
03-31-2009, 04:43 PM
You sir are a misguided conspiracy theorist who is talking out of their butt. Jazzfans who think they way you do make me want to vomit. Go cheer for another team you provo fair weathering poser.

Kakaroach
03-31-2009, 05:06 PM
Awesome first post. I just wasted 15 seconds reading crap. x To the 1 billionth.

IBleedPurple
03-31-2009, 05:26 PM
I will never get the last 30 seconds of my life back. I could have been counting ceiling tile