PDA

View Full Version : I wanna make you an offer you can't refuse...

butlerbulldogs
03-29-2009, 05:43 PM
AS A BEARS FAN...I WOULD LIKE TO OFFER YOU THE FOLLOWING DEAL:

CHICAGO SENDS:
-Brian Urlacher
-Nathan Vasher
-#18 Overall: Assuming both Wells and Moreno are available

ARIZONA SENDS:
-Matt Leinart
-Anquan Boldin

As far as the draft picks go, the trade value chart has them being a balanced trade...Vasher gives you a veteran corner to replace Green and play opposite DRC...Urlacher gives you an improvement at MLB

Leinart isn't in your forseeable plans and you shouldn't have a problem finding a quality backup on the free agent market (Leftwich, Garcia, Losman, Boller, etc...)

Boldin gets his wish and Chicago would have cleared enough salary to sign him to a long term big money deal that he has been chirping for...

kjdills13
03-29-2009, 09:19 PM
AS A BEARS FAN...I WOULD LIKE TO OFFER YOU THE FOLLOWING DEAL:

CHICAGO SENDS:
-Brian Urlacher
-Nathan Vasher
-#18 Overall: Assuming both Wells and Moreno are available

ARIZONA SENDS:
-Matt Leinart
-Anquan Boldin

As far as the draft picks go, the trade value chart has them being a balanced trade...Vasher gives you a veteran corner to replace Green and play opposite DRC...Urlacher gives you an improvement at MLB

Leinart isn't in your forseeable plans and you shouldn't have a problem finding a quality backup on the free agent market (Leftwich, Garcia, Losman, Boller, etc...)

Boldin gets his wish and Chicago would have cleared enough salary to sign him to a long term big money deal that he has been chirping for...

It sounds really "cool" but the cardinals sighned a corner to play opposite DRC his name is "Mcfadden" and then alot of people think that ethier Wells or moreno will fall to the cardinals at 31 i think that the best thing for the cardinals to do it wait untill draft day and wait and draft what ever running back is on the board. I want to keep boldin and im 90% sure he will not be traded but if he is it will be on draft day and the cardinals will get way over his value ( 2 1st from the eagles) ( a 1st 3nd and a next yearrs 1st from the bears) something rediculous that the cards could hardly refuse. I mean seriously if the eaglese gave us that offer we could draft moreno or wells. Petigrew and a DE in the first round. NASTY!! lol but i hope we keep boldin

pantherfan89
03-30-2009, 11:34 AM
aint no way i would do that maybe if i didnt have to send a draft pic maybe but thats the only way and if the cards threw in Wilson and kept #64

thephoenixson28
03-30-2009, 11:58 AM
Its a nice deal but I can't take it we already picked up a CB in mcfadden. We already have a decent MLB in dansby and hayes. I rather keep boldin and try to sign him to a extension. We are already stacked at CB now and for some reason I think we look like a better team with more experience. Sure we lost smith, arrington, and coming up edge. But I think if we get wells, or moreno we will be alright. I like moreno more cuz he is more of a speed back and wells is more of a power back. So I love the trade, but we came close to winning a superbowl and why fix what's not broke try to get this team intact and the owners need to quit being cheap.

fenikz
03-30-2009, 07:27 PM
Set at ILB, set at CB, ill take Boldin and Leinart > pick #18

butlerbulldogs
03-30-2009, 09:18 PM
OK, what if the Bears put Dez Clark TE in the package and took out Vasher??

Seriously...what's it gonna take to get Leinart and Boldin out of the desert...and please don't aske the Bidwell's to stop being cheap...it's like asking the bears to stop being cheap...sounds good, but won't happen.

We call it the battered wife syndrome in chicago...we get close to turning the corner (or fixing the problems in the relationship) and then BAM! pimpslapped upside the head while being called ***** and the same behavior continues for a short period of time... maybe some counseling (new GM/coach/qb) but then BAM! back again to the same old crap...

Big_T
03-31-2009, 05:05 PM
this is just a win for the bears...

Internacht
04-10-2009, 11:08 PM
looks like a win-win for the bears, cardinals shouldnt deal leinart, i think he can still be their franchise qb