PDA

View Full Version : Any Kentucky Basketball fans??

Lincecum55
03-29-2009, 05:31 PM
Just wondering if there were any other UK bball fans here.

noturnormalhero
03-30-2009, 09:25 AM
I'm just wondering if Kentucky does get Calipari from Memphis, what happens to that amazing recruiting class Memphis has? Do those kids follow him to Kentucky? Do they stay in Memphis? That's my question lol

1908_Cubs
03-30-2009, 09:35 AM
Rumor is the Calipari deal is done minus the final T at this point. Looks like UK is out of scholarships and plans to honor all of them. The recruiting class at Memphis will likely stay, unless UK has some transfers. Could see someone like Liggins, or Galloway leave. Cousins and Wall apparently want to follow Cali.

Most everything is saying to expect this done by Wednesday, perhaps tomorrow. Apparently Calipari is currently scheduled to be in Lexington dining with the AD.

noturnormalhero
03-30-2009, 10:01 AM
Rumor is the Calipari deal is done minus the final T at this point. Looks like UK is out of scholarships and plans to honor all of them. The recruiting class at Memphis will likely stay, unless UK has some transfers. Could see someone like Liggins, or Galloway leave. Cousins and Wall apparently want to follow Cali.

Most everything is saying to expect this done by Wednesday, perhaps tomorrow. Apparently Calipari is currently scheduled to be in Lexington dining with the AD.

Wall is at Duke this week and is suppose to visit Miami as well unless he cancels that visit. Whoever comes in at Memphis will have a good cast of players and recruits right off the bat. Could it be a swap at coaches? Gillispie at Mephis? :eyebrow:

1908_Cubs
03-30-2009, 10:42 AM
Wall is at Duke this week and is suppose to visit Miami as well unless he cancels that visit. Whoever comes in at Memphis will have a good cast of players and recruits right off the bat. Could it be a swap at coaches? Gillispie at Mephis? :eyebrow:

I doubt BCG goes somewhere like Memphis right now. He's pretty tarnished right now after this UK tihng. He came off looking real bad, the players have said some not-so-nice things. I wouldn't be shocked to see him sit a year. Hell even Texas A&M doesn't seem to want him back.

Cousins is the more likely of the two to come to UK. Most reports are that Orton will bolt to follow BCG if he gets a job somewhere decent and that Cousins would take his scholarship. Wall is more of a questionmark, but with him looking like he might lean Memphis' way, Cali coming to UK and a departure could have him end up here. Though I'd hang my hat more on the Cousins train right now.

downsos
03-30-2009, 08:43 PM
I thought that I was the only person who was a fan of the Giants and UK