PDA

View Full Version : Nate Robinson and Mike D'Antoni

oldenpolynice
03-28-2009, 01:34 PM
It's being reported that the whole KryptoNate routine is wearing thin on Mike D'Antoni. Robinson is a restricted free agent this summer and so is David Lee. If it's a one-or-the-other situation and D'Antoni has ill will toward Robinson, isn't this a pretty solid indication that the Knicks will sign Lee and let Nate walk?

http://davissportsdeli.com/wordpress/2009/03/28/chris-paul-and-kryptonate-get-into-it/

Living Legend
03-28-2009, 01:35 PM
Nate Robinson is annoying

Kakaroach
03-28-2009, 01:36 PM
Yea, now the question becomes who goes after this guy? Sacramento was pretty interested in him at the trade deadline...

oldenpolynice
03-28-2009, 01:43 PM
Yea, now the question becomes who goes after this guy? Sacramento was pretty interested in him at the trade deadline...

Yeah, they really wanted to pull the trigger on that one. I remember that coming down to the wire. Can you imagine Andres Nocioni and Nate Robinson on the same team? Those guys get under everybody's skin. There'd be fights every night!

Kakaroach
03-28-2009, 01:54 PM
^^ Lol yea. Those are two guys who are tenacious to say the least.

chitownbulls
03-28-2009, 03:07 PM
Yeah, they really wanted to pull the trigger on that one. I remember that coming down to the wire. Can you imagine Andres Nocioni and Nate Robinson on the same team? Those guys get under everybody's skin. There'd be fights every night!

lol, Nate and Noc would be a crazy duo.

Giaps
03-28-2009, 03:48 PM
Would not mind doing a sign and trade with Nate and packaging him with Jeffries.

jetsfan89
03-28-2009, 04:39 PM
i think the knicks will either sign and trade him for a pick in the lottery or sign and trade him along with jeffries.

D-Leethal
03-28-2009, 04:50 PM
I don't think Mike D is leaning towards Lee over him, I'd say the opposite........Mike has been quoted to saying that when Nate figures out how to control his game and emotions he will 'be one of the best'

I don't see Lee being here after this season