PDA

View Full Version : NBA Playoff predictions

dolfan720
03-28-2009, 12:17 PM
Okay so if everything stayed the same right now. Waht would your prediction be? Heres mine.

East

Cavs Wnner
vs
Pistons

Magic Winner
vs
Bulls

Celtics Winer
vs
76ers

Hawks
vs
Heat Winner

West

Lakers Winner
vs
Mavs

Spurs
vs
Hornets Winner

Nuggets
vs
Jazz Winner

Rockets Winner
vs
Trail Blazers

Second Round

Celtics
vs
Magic Winner

Cavs Winner
vs
Heat

Jazz
vs
Rockets Winner

Lakers Winner
vs
Hornets

Third Round

Lakers Winner
vs
Rockets

Magic Winner
vs
Cavs

NBA FINALS

Magic
vs
Lakers Winner

Your thoughts

DrDEADalready
03-28-2009, 12:20 PM
That does look weird. why don't you say who wins instead of symbols.

dolfan720
03-28-2009, 12:21 PM
Im editing it hold on

dolfan720
03-28-2009, 12:26 PM
Thats better

jrodmesche
03-28-2009, 12:29 PM
those are pretty good predictions i think the nugget would beet the jazz tho

DrDEADalready
03-28-2009, 12:38 PM
Yeah that's alot better. I agree on the Jazz winning nugs. dissagree on the Rockets beating us though :cool: :D :p.

tdunk21
03-28-2009, 12:41 PM
lmao on hornets beating spurs and magic beating cavs.....

my thoughts are ....ur predictions suck.......

dolfan720
03-28-2009, 01:03 PM
lmao on hornets beating spurs and magic beating cavs.....

my thoughts are ....ur predictions suck.......

Ummm i think everyone thinks that the hornets are going to beat the spurs and the magic vs the cavs was a PREDICTION.

EX-TREME
03-28-2009, 01:30 PM
agree with everything. i think you should edit to magic wins it all instead of lakers lol

raptors_fanatic
03-28-2009, 02:05 PM
K ur just a homer, rockets wont go all the way to the west finals...and i doubt the magic will make it that far but they are a small possibility

jimbobjarree
03-28-2009, 02:26 PM
west: LAL-DAL, SAS-NOH, HOU-UTA, DEN-POR
semis: LAL-DEN, SAS-UTA
WCF: LAL-SAS
WC champs- LAL

chitownbulls
03-28-2009, 02:41 PM
I agree with everything you said.

Howard vs Bryant in the finals. That would be amazing

sfgs558
03-28-2009, 03:04 PM
i think tha cavs with home court lookin like a great possibility evn against LA is gunna b pretty tough to beat them

vdv36
03-28-2009, 03:48 PM
Cavaliers only lost one time this year at home....they have home field advantage through out the playoffs.....I think the Cavaliers are the team to beat......look for the Bulls to take out the defending Champs.....

fredv
03-28-2009, 04:44 PM
Celtics are going all the way again this year. Lebron isn't enough to contain the Big 3. Finals again Lakers-Celtics will be a tough one... But I think Celtics will get it...

KB24PG16
03-28-2009, 05:00 PM
lakers need homecourt to win

scandaless2
03-28-2009, 08:27 PM
Hawks over the Heat

dolfan720
03-28-2009, 10:47 PM
Cavs are gonna blow it

jrodmesche
03-28-2009, 11:05 PM
Hawks over the Heat

naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

BoSox47
03-28-2009, 11:19 PM
orlando beating celtics...... hahahaha

hahahahahha

damn oh umm by the way kevin garnett will be back for the playoffs and will be playing more then 16 minutes a game. Before garnetts injury the magic lost both games to the celtics with kg in the lineup and now orlando doesn't have jameer nelson in the lineup....

damn thats just someone wanting to hate on the celtics lets be realistic though, raefer alston cant cover rondo. No one to cover paul pierce or ray allen and kg if dpoy is he wasnt injured and can contain howard. celts win in 6 games.

Celtics will beat the cavs in 7 lebron is best player in the league right now toss up between him and d.wade for mvp lebron will win it because of the winning percentage he has lead his team to but lebron cant cover the big 3 as someone previously stated.

Toss up between Celtics and Lakers, Lakers have stepped up their defense from last year. but once again i believe the celtics defense will prevail and they will contain kobe to the point where the lakers have to rely on role players to win it and pau gasol vs kg or perkins is win celtics but will be an amazing series can go either way

VCaintdead17
03-28-2009, 11:31 PM
East

Cavs
vs
Pistons

Magic
vs
Bulls

Celtics
vs
76ers

Hawks
vs
Heat

West

Lakers
vs
Mavs

Spurs
vs
Hornets

Nuggets
vs
Jazz

Rockets
vs
Trail Blazers

Second Round

Celtics
vs
Magic

Cavs
vs
Hawks

Jazz
vs
Rockets

Lakers
vs
Spurs

Third Round

Jazz
vs
Spurs

Celtics
vs
Cavs

NBA FINALS

Jeff Foster

VCaintdead17
03-28-2009, 11:32 PM
orlando beating celtics...... hahahaha

hahahahahha

damn oh umm by the way kevin garnett will be back for the playoffs and will be playing more then 16 minutes a game. Before garnetts injury the magic lost both games to the celtics with kg in the lineup and now orlando doesn't have jameer nelson in the lineup....

damn thats just someone wanting to hate on the celtics lets be realistic though, raefer alston cant cover rondo. No one to cover paul pierce or ray allen and kg if dpoy is he wasnt injured and can contain howard. celts win in 6 games.

Celtics will beat the cavs in 7 lebron is best player in the league right now toss up between him and d.wade for mvp lebron will win it because of the winning percentage he has lead his team to but lebron cant cover the big 3 as someone previously stated.

Toss up between Celtics and Lakers, Lakers have stepped up their defense from last year. but once again i believe the celtics defense will prevail and they will contain kobe to the point where the lakers have to rely on role players to win it and pau gasol vs kg or perkins is win celtics but will be an amazing series can go either way

You write like a third grader.

Please use punctuation and capitalization.

BoSox47
03-28-2009, 11:34 PM
You write like a third grader.

Please Use punctuation and capitalization.

Glad to know the only thing you found wrong with my post was the punctuation.

GoatMilk
03-28-2009, 11:39 PM
Lakers over Celtics is 6
thats all you need to know

VCaintdead17
03-28-2009, 11:41 PM
Lakers over Celtics is 6
thats all you need to know

IMO we could easily see another Celtics-Lakers finals.