PDA

View Full Version : Who doesn't make the Western Conference playoffs?

TmacBryant
03-26-2009, 03:49 PM
Who doesnt make the playoffs for the west this year?

I personally think phoenix is going to make it and kick out Dallas.

Phoenix's upcoming schedule : sacramento twice, memphis twice, minnesota, and golden state. The only legit teams they play against are :Portland, Utah, Houston, Dallas and New Orleans.

Dallas' upcoming schedule : minnesota twice, memphis and the rest of the teams are really good : Denver , Cleaveland , Miami, Phoenix , Utah, Houston, and New Orleans twice.

Phoenix has more road games left compared to Dallas, but they have more momentum ; they are on 6 game winning streak while Dallas is on a 2 game losing streak.

aWiLL 20
03-26-2009, 04:06 PM
nah bro, phx is most likely watching the playoffs...i could even see portland falling out unfortunately. i like them, they just struggle away from home...

DrDEADalready
03-26-2009, 04:22 PM
No We struggle away from home. Why!!!! Oh god!!! why!!!!! :cry:

jrivera
03-26-2009, 04:22 PM
Phoenix won't make it the need Amare..

Lakersfan2483
03-26-2009, 04:30 PM
The Phoenix Suns will not make the playoffs.

Wilson
03-26-2009, 04:40 PM
As I've said many times before, I'm hoping to God that we don't play the Suns in the first round. I've had more Kobe/Shaq montages than I can take already...

theimortalone
03-26-2009, 04:41 PM
The Phoenix Suns will not make the playoffs.

I will quote you on that!

bahama0811
03-26-2009, 04:43 PM
Phoenix

pippsux
03-26-2009, 04:52 PM
I don't think the Suns will make it, but for the first time ever, I am rooting for the Suns. Maybe it's seeing vets such as Nash, Hill and Shaq trying to salvage a season of hope and change and playing their butts off. Also I think they stand a better chance of beating the Lakers in the 1st round than the Mavs.

blackjack_119
03-26-2009, 05:02 PM
If Phoenix loses at Portland tonight, I think that they are done. Right now, they are 4 games behind the Blazers with 11 games to play. If they lose tonight, they will be down 5 with 10 games to play. To be able to pick up 5 games in 10 game, they probably would need to win every single game because the Blazers still have five games that should be easy wins (Memphis, @Memphis, OKC, @OKC, and @LAC)

TmacBryant
03-26-2009, 05:04 PM
Yeah i am rooting for them too. It would be good if G hill, shaq, and nash make it back to the playoffs, they wont get far, but making it to the playoffs would be good enough. The mavs are amazing on paper, but they seem to have lost their spark.

Jose Barea - good pg off the bench
Brandon Bass - playing good this year
Erick Dampier - Good down low defender against other centers
Devean George - Good defender off the bench
Gerald Green - pretty good player
Josh Howard - Allstar caliber
Jason Kidd - One of the greatest PG's even though he is old
Dirk Nowitzki - Allstar
James Singleton - playing pretty well this year
Jerry Stackhouse - great off the bench
Jason Terry - Great 3 pt shooter and avg 20 pts per game

I dont even see how they can be in the 8th spot.... they could be contending for a title with this kind of team.

NYMetros
03-26-2009, 05:11 PM
As I've said many times before, I'm hoping to God that we don't play the Suns in the first round. I've had more Kobe/Shaq montages than I can take already...

Ugh. I don't think I would be able to handle that. ESPN would soil themselves if that matchup happens and I would have to listen to it 24/7.

braveniler58
03-26-2009, 05:18 PM

Yeah, I would get sick of the whole Kobe/Shaq thing real fast, but if it means we made the playoffs, I'm not complaining.

Bucsfan
03-26-2009, 05:20 PM
I say dallas is out, the suns are hot right now

LakersKB24
03-26-2009, 05:21 PM

Lol you're funny^^ What does that have to do with hating? It's a legitimate answer. I mean what would your answer be without being a homer? the Suns are #9, trailing 3 games and missing their arguably best player.
I also think that the Suns won't make the cut

JJ81
03-26-2009, 05:26 PM
suns

Lakersfan2483
03-26-2009, 05:30 PM

How am I hating on the Suns because I simply stated they would not make the playoffs? The Suns are 3 games back of the Mavs and they have some tough road games coming up. Dallas has more home games than the Suns and have a healthier roster.

Wilson
03-26-2009, 05:35 PM
Ugh. I don't think I would be able to handle that. ESPN would soil themselves if that matchup happens and I would have to listen to it 24/7.

:laugh2: Yeah I know, it would be embarassing...

Yeah, I would get sick of the whole Kobe/Shaq thing real fast, but if it means we made the playoffs, I'm not complaining.

Yeah I know what you mean. I guess I am at more of a luxury in this situation considering my team has nearly locked up the top seed...:p

LTS
03-26-2009, 06:37 PM

true but is sells tickets I see dallas falling out PHX is in

LTS
03-26-2009, 06:43 PM
How am I hating on the Suns because I simply stated they would not make the playoffs? The Suns are 3 games back of the Mavs and they have some tough road games coming up. Dallas has more home games than the Suns and have a healthier roster.

Heat our winning though 6 win streak