PDA

View Full Version : Pereira's wife tries to steal his baby?

cormacraig
03-26-2009, 01:17 PM
Seriousy, what the hell (http://www.blitzcorner.com/MLB-News/wife-of-pirates-prospect-stole-baby-1/)? I'd rather people juicing rather than all of this bull.

Weird story, really don't know what could have been going through her mind when she did that. Oh, and NICE age gap too. A wife that's 23 years older than you. I don't want to sound mean about this but I always think that in couples with a REALLY big age gap (not talking a few years. I'm talking stuff like this: 20 and 43), somebody is messed up.

bosox3431
03-26-2009, 01:35 PM
not that its the issue, but if you seriously love someone, what should age matter?

TOM WADDLE
03-26-2009, 01:41 PM
Seriousy, what the hell (http://www.blitzcorner.com/MLB-News/wife-of-pirates-prospect-stole-baby-1/)? I'd rather people juicing rather than all of this bull.

Weird story, really don't know what could have been going through her mind when she did that. Oh, and NICE age gap too. A wife that's 23 years older than you. I don't want to sound mean about this but I always think that in couples with a REALLY big age gap (not talking a few years. I'm talking stuff like this: 20 and 43), somebody is messed up.

the first time the pirates make the headlines 16 years and it's because of this.
poor pirate fans

cormacraig
03-26-2009, 01:46 PM
not that its the issue, but if you seriously love someone, what should age matter?

It's true in theory, yeah? But I'm just talking about couples that I've met. I guess that if you find yourself identified romantically so much from a radically different age (and I am NOT saying that there are no exceptions, there are always exceptions), it's a somewhat likely sign for emotional problems. I'm just talking mostly on the basis of couples that I have known personally. Those with a large age gap have been 99% of the time COMPLETELY dysfunctional.

Ron!n
03-26-2009, 02:07 PM
Didnt we already have a thread about this?

The Schmooze
03-26-2009, 02:09 PM
isnt it Tabata?

Jimmy Shine
03-26-2009, 02:13 PM
Didnt we already have a thread about this?

We have. He wouldnt be getting all this attention if not for all the people who just love to hate the Pirates.

The Schmooze
03-26-2009, 02:29 PM
We have. He wouldnt be getting all this attention if not for all the people who just love to hate the Pirates.

I dont think anybody even thinks about the Pirates to be quite honest...

maybe its an obscure part of the Yankee hating, considering that Tabata was a Yankee about 8 months ago

Havoc Wreaker
03-26-2009, 02:41 PM

My dad is 15 years older than my mom, he actually was her high-school History teacher and they've been happily married for 31 years :shrug:

Jimmy Shine
03-26-2009, 02:49 PM
My dad is 15 years older than my mom, he actually was her high-school History teacher and they've been happily married for 31 years :shrug:

And how many total years have they been married?

Havoc Wreaker
03-26-2009, 03:32 PM
And how many total years have they been married?

That would be 31 as well :p