PDA

View Full Version : Steroids in Hoop!!!

banthony
03-26-2009, 11:33 AM
I am now convinced that Dwight Howard is a good candidate to test....

theimortalone
03-26-2009, 11:34 AM
What the ****? :pity: :laugh2: :eyebrow: :shrug: Wow another worthless thread! :pity:

gcoll
03-26-2009, 11:37 AM
Nate Robinson.

prodigy
03-26-2009, 11:39 AM
Z

Bucsfan
03-26-2009, 11:39 AM
Kirilenko too, he is definetly on the juice, have you seen his arms? they are scary

tdunk21
03-26-2009, 11:43 AM

now i am convinced tht u r crazy and should be tested for meth.....

theimortalone
03-26-2009, 11:56 AM
now i am convinced tht u r crazy and should be tested for meth.....

:laugh: :laugh2:

DrDEADalready
03-26-2009, 12:38 PM
The guy does prove a point. Howard is freaking ripped.

ATX
03-26-2009, 12:48 PM
If Howard was juicing he wouldn't have such a charismatic attitude.

magichatnumber9
03-26-2009, 12:50 PM
i;m a celts fan and I just have a gut feeling another celts fans made up a ridiculous profile just so they could start this worthless thread. We lost, get over it.

theuuord
03-26-2009, 12:59 PM
Howard is just not built like regular humans are. His chest and shoulders are disproportionately massive. You can't grow that type of bone structure with steroids.

Although if anyone is surprised about any possibility of performance enhancing drugs in ANY sport, I'd suggest YOU get tested for drugs...

BTownTeamsRKing
03-26-2009, 01:00 PM
lol and what led to this conclussion? he is big. is that all? ha

it is odd that no one in hoops ever got caught

theuuord
03-26-2009, 01:04 PM

That's because the NBA steroid policy is pathetic. And nobody really cares.

cormacraig
03-26-2009, 01:04 PM
I personally have heard about enough juicing scandals in major sports this year alone to last me a lifetime.

BTownTeamsRKing
03-26-2009, 01:18 PM
That's because the NBA steroid policy is pathetic. And nobody really cares.

really? I didnt even know they had one. U never hear of even thoughts about possible use. Kinda strange. i hope no one is using. what if Lebron or Howard or Wade got caught some how? i dont think they use it, but even if they did. we would never ever know about it. scary thought

AIMelo=KillaDUO
03-26-2009, 01:44 PM
Kevin Durant and Reggie Miller are on tha juice.

cali72888
03-26-2009, 01:59 PM
really? I didnt even know they had one. U never hear of even thoughts about possible use. Kinda strange. i hope no one is using. what if Lebron or Howard or Wade got caught some how? i dont think they use it, but even if they did. we would never ever know about it. scary thought

Dude that picture of Garnett in you sig is restarted, he looks like a damn skeleton who is grinding his teeth because he smoked some crack.

AIMelo=KillaDUO
03-26-2009, 02:00 PM
same with Mike James... that fool is SWOLE!

NYK|NYY
03-26-2009, 02:02 PM
Who cares about roids in Basketball, its not going to have the same impact as it does in baseball and football.

IRUAM #21
03-26-2009, 02:18 PM
Mark Blount

bleedprple&gold
03-26-2009, 02:34 PM
Who cares about roids in Basketball, its not going to have the same impact as it does in baseball and football.

Whoa, who is that in your sig?

More shats!
03-26-2009, 02:37 PM
John Witherspoon likes Steroids.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LgopPV3a8wM

abe_froman
03-26-2009, 02:40 PM
Kirilenko too, he is definetly on the juice, have you seen his arms? they are scary
might have to agree here,i mean we all saw it in rocky 4 when he was going under the name ivan drago

downsos
03-26-2009, 03:02 PM

Don't you know people only care if baseball players took steroids? Shawne Merriman tested positive for it, got suspended 4 games, still made ESPNs mid season All Pro Team, made the real Pro Bowl, and finished 3rd for Defensive Player of the Year.

Wilson
03-26-2009, 03:14 PM

Yeah it would really suck to find out that one of those guys was juicing...

LAKERS 24/7
03-26-2009, 03:24 PM
i suggest you guys watch the documentary Bigger, Stronger, Faster

great movie on cheating in sports. eye opening

JabberJaw
03-26-2009, 03:24 PM
OMG what a stupid thread. It's called HARD WORK...lol. Look at Nate Robinsons arms, he must be roidin'. lmao! Funny that you didn't mention Lebron...he is huge beyond any normal standard. David Robinson was juicing. Anyone that is a big muscular guy could not have achieved "getting big" by hardwork....no no no.
The guy who started this thread is either a C's fan, who is upset at how Dwight handles their big men or a baseball nut that is trying to convince himself and/or others that baseball players aren't the only agregious cheaters.
Dwight has gotten bigger each year since he has been in the nba. Its not like he just popped out one year, after being small, and was just huge.

JabberJaw
03-26-2009, 03:34 PM
Don't you know people only care if baseball players took steroids? Shawne Merriman tested positive for it, got suspended 4 games, still made ESPNs mid season All Pro Team, made the real Pro Bowl, and finished 3rd for Defensive Player of the Year.

That is not true. It's because baseballs records and salaries are being destroyed by cheaters. Baseball has been the worst for cheaters, so far. In baseball you miss 50-games (newly instated rule) if you get caught, which is a little less than 1/3 of the season. In football, you miss 4 games which is 1/4 of the season. It's not like its just a slap on the wrist in either situation.
I am a huge baseball fan, but there is no way you can say that people only care about roids in baseball. If you get caught with them in football you get a pretty stiff penalty. Plus in baseball you can prolong your career by taking roids (Bonds, Clements, etc...) Baseball has been the example of cheating in sports because they have been getting caught cheating, in large numbers. Blame baseball and its components for that one.

NYMetros
03-26-2009, 03:38 PM
It wouldn't surprise me if LeBron was doing the roids.

hXc.NightMare
03-26-2009, 03:54 PM
seriously one of the most ******** ideas and thoughts ive ever read,
hes not even abnormally jacked?
hes just athletic? idk all that cardio and working out being your job for that position to be big, yeah with personal trainers, i hope he had some muscle mass

jskeet23
03-26-2009, 03:55 PM
lebron is on the jucie im telling you he went from 250 to 270 less than 4 months

GoatMilk
03-26-2009, 04:02 PM
I dont think Dwight juiced
although his rookie pics are quite different than now. but i know he lifted a lot for a couple years, i was just saying

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/media/photo/2008-06/39805758.jpg
oh and if your wondering, Varejao was in the Drew Gooden trade

jrivera
03-26-2009, 04:27 PM
They use gatorade!

tdunk21
03-26-2009, 04:32 PM
lebron is on the jucie im telling you he went from 250 to 270 less than 4 months

really??and he told u that??:clap::rolleyes:

VCaintdead17
03-26-2009, 04:32 PM

Well,I'm pretty convinced that Jeff Foster could beat Jesus in an one-on-one fight to the death, but you don't see me making a thread about it.

EX-TREME
03-26-2009, 04:35 PM
this thread = :pity:

theimortalone
03-26-2009, 04:39 PM
Well,I'm pretty convinced that Jeff Foster could be Jesus in an one-on-one fight to the death, but you don't see me making a thread about it.

:laugh:

ttam68
03-26-2009, 04:40 PM
The NBA has a testing system. Chris Anderson was suspended for a year or two. But if Dwight or Lebron did test positive there would be a cover-up.

JayAllDay
03-26-2009, 04:44 PM
If that's the case Mbenga for the Lakers is on horse tranquilizers, HGH, and Steroids.
That man should be in the WWE not NBA.

Rocco007
03-26-2009, 04:49 PM
The truth...Steroids in the NBA..
Ben Wallace used to juice..He's lost alot of size since..He's lost alot of athleticsm as well...He got his big money contracts though!

Fear_GAS_OLDier
03-26-2009, 04:54 PM
bynum made a huge change from draft day to the start of the season and now, and if you look at greg oden's high school pic you'lll jaw will drop he looks like a 7 foot tall pencil

MGB
03-26-2009, 05:02 PM
same with Mike James... that fool is SWOLE!

Mike James doesn't use steroids, steroids use Mike James.

rabzouz 96
03-26-2009, 05:18 PM
i wondered about that quite a time and i think most pros are on the juice, no matter which prosport.

29$JerZ
03-26-2009, 05:19 PM
If Dwight had tested for Steroids we would have known by now. Either by a test or him slugging someone while dunking.

_Sn1P3r_
03-26-2009, 05:23 PM
What the ****? :pity: :laugh2: :eyebrow: :shrug: Wow another worthless thread! :pity:

:nod:

ottograham14
03-26-2009, 05:24 PM
Why is this a thread? I'm sorry but doesnt baseball do this enough to keep us occupied. Now we are trying to throw B-Ball players in there too.

tdunk21
03-26-2009, 05:31 PM
The truth...Steroids in the NBA..
Ben Wallace used to juice..He's lost alot of size since..He's lost alot of athleticsm as well...He got his big money contracts though!

ben wallace????

nice sig pic....get that blue thing checked ......

blacknell
03-26-2009, 05:37 PM
kevin willis was on the juice

rabzouz 96
03-26-2009, 05:41 PM
chris andersen was positively tested, and thinking about it with some players having heartproblems(curry,aldridge that former hawks center,...) it somehow would make sense, also considering the fact that there r no test for some roids, like hgh.

Rocco007
03-26-2009, 06:18 PM
ben wallace????

nice sig pic....get that blue thing checked ......

BWallace was a roidhead..Compare pics..That dude fell off fast....

Super.
03-26-2009, 06:33 PM

that pissed me off so much :pity:

downsos
03-26-2009, 08:03 PM
That is not true. It's because baseballs records and salaries are being destroyed by cheaters. Baseball has been the worst for cheaters, so far. In baseball you miss 50-games (newly instated rule) if you get caught, which is a little less than 1/3 of the season. In football, you miss 4 games which is 1/4 of the season. It's not like its just a slap on the wrist in either situation.
I am a huge baseball fan, but there is no way you can say that people only care about roids in baseball. If you get caught with them in football you get a pretty stiff penalty. Plus in baseball you can prolong your career by taking roids (Bonds, Clements, etc...) Baseball has been the example of cheating in sports because they have been getting caught cheating, in large numbers. Blame baseball and its components for that one.

I'll give you that baseball is taking a lot of flack for taking so long to test steroids, but I don't see congress bringing in Shawne Merriman. I never saw fans saying they wanted him to get kicked out of football because he is setting a bad example for kids. I never saw the media go after him with as much anger as they do for the guys in baseball.

I will add that not all people only care about steroids in baseball, but most do.

Don Starks
03-26-2009, 08:29 PM
Dwight howard looks so cut because he doesnt have any tattoo's. same goes for D-Wade, most of the players that don't have tatts looks so much bigger cause you can see the definition in their arms. I bet you Lebron would look much more beastly if he didnt have a sleeve tatt on both arms.

rabzouz 96
03-26-2009, 08:56 PM
Dwight howard looks so cut because he doesnt have any tattoo's. same goes for D-Wade, most of the players that don't have tatts looks so much bigger cause you can see the definition in their arms. I bet you Lebron would look much more beastly if he didnt have a sleeve tatt on both arms.

oh man, and i thought it was because he had a low bodyfat percentage.

RaidLakeDodgers
03-29-2009, 02:45 AM

:clap::clap::clap::clap:Best sig ever dog....that **** is clappin!!
Oh , & for the record..I think LBJ is juiced for sure.
I wish pau would get on it.

Trouble87
03-29-2009, 03:17 AM
I dont think the NBA has a steroid problem but there are more users than we think...

Also don't look at the huge players look for the ones who tear weird ligaments doing routine things. Also look for big off season muscle growth in correlation with ligament injuries during a strenuous season.

also remember most athletes don't take steroids for size they do it for strength... any NBA player taking roids wouldnt want/need to gain the same type of muscle mass a NFL player would... they would just need it for the elevated performance level and stamina benefits

Michael Redd, Jason Smith, & Al Jefferson come to mind when I think about weird ligament tears

Lincoln Logs
03-29-2009, 04:00 AM
Correy Maggette... The Guns just not possible without hgh or something
http://imgs.sfgate.com/c/pictures/2009/02/12/ba-trail_blazers_0499793186.jpg

ARMIN12NBA
03-29-2009, 04:17 AM
I dont think the NBA has a steroid problem but there are more users than we think...

Also don't look at the huge players look for the ones who tear weird ligaments doing routine things. Also look for big off season muscle growth in correlation with ligament injuries during a strenuous season.

also remember most athletes don't take steroids for size they do it for strength... any NBA player taking roids wouldnt want/need to gain the same type of muscle mass a NFL player would... they would just need it for the elevated performance level and stamina benefits

Michael Redd, Jason Smith, & Al Jefferson come to mind when I think about weird ligament tears

Truthfully, I think HGH is more prevalent in the NBA than steroids. There isn't any concrete testing for HGH apparently, but there is for steroids so I think there are quite a few players who have used HGH.

Trouble87
03-29-2009, 04:52 AM
Truthfully, I think HGH is more prevalent in the NBA than steroids. There isn't any concrete testing for HGH apparently, but there is for steroids so I think there are quite a few players who have used HGH.

maybe so but one thing that is for sure the players of today aren't all all-natural... utmost respect goes to all those that work hard and excel

(im sure the NBA has the least amount of HGH and roid abusers)

BigDaddyKaine
03-29-2009, 05:04 AM
IDK if howard is on steriods but i would be willing to bet more than one person in the nba is on steriods

Trouble87
03-29-2009, 05:27 AM
I always thought Karl Malone and Alonzo Mourning later in their careers were on something

Hellcrooner
03-29-2009, 12:37 PM

Nba has a LAUGHABLE drug policy.

There has been stated that TONS of Nbaers smoke weed, well how many get caught a year? 1 or 2 that tells it all.

And about roids well there must be a reason why in 92 stern when talking to fiba about sneding Nba players to the olympics in teh contract he had a clasue where NO nba player passes olympic drug tests, that clause is still on contract and it does not only protect usa team but every NBA player.

I can GRaNT you Pau Gasol wouldnt pass a fiba drug test, you have only to look to any season 2 or season 3 in Memphis picture and look at him now.

Howard? Obvius BYNUM? ****ING obvius and there is a long etc etc

DJ CHACH
03-29-2009, 12:43 PM
HGH i wouldnt be surpised if dwight and nate had it...PLAYERS VOTED AGAINST BEING TEStED TO HGH

SlaterRaps
03-29-2009, 01:26 PM
bynum made a huge change from draft day to the start of the season and now, and if you look at greg oden's high school pic you'lll jaw will drop he looks like a 7 foot tall pencil

greg oden looks big now because he worked on upperbody the whole time he was out during the microfracture